Amber 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

I now shrugged my shoulders and said, "Ok, that's fine. Honey, I don't care either way. I didn't want to move in together just for the sex; I want to be with you. And for the record, this doesn't gross me out. I don't necessarily have a thing for it and it's not something I'd ever pressure you to do if you don't want to. But if you did want to, if it would somehow make you feel better, I'd be more than happy to as well. You just tell me what you want."

Amber moved next to me and kissed me, thanking me for my understanding. When she sat back, I did the math quickly in my head and asked, "Can I ask you one thing though? How do you think you're going to be on Friday? I kind of had a big night already planned for us and I have a feeling you're going to want to have some fun afterwards."

I could see some recognition in her eyes and she said, "Oh fuck, Friday is Valentine's Day isn't it. You already have something planned??"

With a shy shrug, I said, "Yeah kinda. I was hoping you'd leave all the planning to me."

Now with a beaming smile she said, "Yeah, I'll be good. We'll definitely fuck on Valentine's Day."

Feeling a stirring in my groin at hearing Amber speak that way I kissed her and said, "I love it when you talk like that."

She smiled and said, "Come on, let's get in bed; I think you still wanted to hear about why I watched lesbian porn."

I laughed and said, "It's a good thing you remembered because I had kind of forgotten; but I would have woken you up in the middle of the night to explain yourself."

She smiled as we turned off the lights and crawled under the covers. We rolled onto our sides and she said, "Well, I don't know. I've always liked watching a girl getting pleasure, imaging that she is me. There's something I don't like about regular porn. The guys and the positions are just so unrealistic. But watching a girl making another girl cum, especially if they're amateurs and not actors, well, I could always just imagine it was you doing it to me and that always got me going."

I nodded my head and smiled an approving smile. Then Amber said, "Can I tell you something else and do you promise, please promise that you won't be mad."

I had no idea what she was about to say I said, "I mean, I'll do my best."

After taking a moment, I heard her breathe deeply and begin, "Do you remember how I told you last night that you were the first guy I've ever been with?"

"...yeah?"

Amber continued meekly, "Well, that's true but not exactly the whole truth."

Suddenly making the connection in my mind, I now encouraged her, "Go on..."

Sensing that I understood where this was going she said, "Well, my first roommate and I in college experimented a little. It started innocent enough. One afternoon I had a class get cancelled and when I returned early to the dorm, I walked in on her masturbating. She was mortified but when I told her that I could really go for an orgasm, she kept going on the top bunk and I got myself off on the bottom bunk. It was kind of hot hearing her cum while I played with myself."

At this point, my heart was beating faster and I said, "Ok, Amber, finish your story but rest assured, unless a guy appears at any point in it, I'm not going to be mad at all."

Amber laughed and said, "Ok, you'll be fine then. Well, it continued like that for a while. We would both finish studying late at night and if one of us couldn't sleep, we would just tell the other that we needed to get off. After a while, I think we just kind of looked forward to the thrill of hearing each other as we did it. Then one night, she asked me if she could watch. I felt kind of weird about it but I just laid back and rubbed one out in my bed while she fingered herself in her computer chair. We did that a couple times and both enjoyed it. But as we did it, I didn't enjoy the fact that I was doing it with another girl; that didn't do anything for me. I just needed to give myself an orgasm and the taboo of doing it with her helped turn me on."

My heart was now racing and I felt myself breathing harder. Thinking the story was over, I said, "Fuck, Amber, that's so hot."

I saw her squirm and she said, "Well, we got used to doing that and one evening, we came back from a night out and we were both hammered. We weren't blackout or throw-up drunk but we definitely needed to use the walls to walk. I collapsed onto my bed and before I knew it, she had crawled into bed with me. She took the lead with everything. First we made out and as we kissed, I realized her hands were down the front of my pants. Eventually we were both naked and her head was between my legs. And yes, we got each other off. It only happened once; things got kind of weird between us after that. I think she could tell I wasn't into her; I didn't like girls and I still don't. It started out with me just wanting to be able to masturbate without finding a time or place to hide and ended in a night of drunken lesbian sex."

When she stopped talking, there was a palpable silence. Finally she pleadingly said, "Say something, honey."

I rolled over, kissed her and said, "What you just said is the hottest thing I think I've ever heard. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'll never hold it against you, I promise."

I could tell she was still a little embarrassed and she asked, "Do you mean it?" As she said it she put her hand on my chest and could feel my racing heart. "Oh, you do mean it." Then looking down towards where my waist would be under the covers asked, "Do I need to check if you rrrreally mean it?"

I laughed and she scooted right up against me. She kissed me as she reached below the covers and felt a bulge at the front of my shorts. Putting her lips next to my ear she whispered, "Please let me take care of this for you."

I tried to control my breathing as she seductively ran her fingers over the crotch of my athletic shorts. I was clearly enjoying it but said, "Honey, you really don't have to. I feel bad not being able to do anything for you."

Putting her hand down the front of my pants, she wrapped her fingers around my now-aching erection and said, "You've already done plenty for me today. I want to do this for you. Now just lie back and relax."

I gave in and laid my head back on the pillow as she began to stroke me. With my head back, staring at the ceiling, I didn't notice her disappear below the covers. I felt a tug on my shorts as she pulled them and my underwear down to my knees. Then I moaned loudly at the surprise of feeling her warm mouth engulfing my penis. I groaned and moaned as she sucked on me while teasing me with her tongue. She then slowly bobbed her head up and down, sucking on me harder now as she reached down and played with my scrotum. I tried to warn her that I was getting close. I began slowly rocking my hips and said, "Oh Amber, I'm about to cum."

I heard her moan in recognition but continued what had gotten me this close. As she felt my hip rocking becoming slower and more deliberate, she wrapped her mouth around the head of my penis, quickly sucking while her hand wrapped around my shaft and began jerking me off. I immediately lost control and had a short but powerful orgasm that left me feeling numb and completely exhausted. As the last contractions of the orgasm subsided, I felt her loosen her hand from around me and she slid back up from under the covers and cuddled herself up against me. With my chest still heaving as I caught my breath I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in tight. As my breathing slowed, I said "Holy shit. Thank you, that was so good."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I turned and looked at her and said, "Babe, did you..."

With a smile she said, I didn't want to leave you with a mess so yeah. I like doing that for you and I don't mind swallowing it. By the way, you're right. After a long weekend, you're pretty empty."

We both laughed and I said, "Amber, I'm serious. You really don't have to--"

She cut me off and said, "I told you I wanted to and I did. You've made me happier than I've ever been in my life and I wanted our first night after moving in to be special. You made it special for me. You bought me flowers, made me dinner, made me feel loved. And well, I wanted to do that. I enjoy it too, you know?"

I kissed her and said, "Well, tonight was already special to me for all the reasons you mentioned. But yeah... that was pretty great too."

I reached under the covers and retrieved my shorts. Pulling them back on, I lied down next to Amber. After a minute, I was about to say something else when I realized that she was already asleep. I smiled and rolling back onto my pillow, fell slept with a profound feeling of contentment.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers
12