Amber 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the edge of the bed and knelt down. Putting Amber's legs over my shoulders I buried my face between her thighs and began licking her. Unlike times before, I didn't pause to tease her. Instead, I began by gently flicking my tongue directly across her clitoris. As the tip of my tongue touched this sensitive spot, Amber moaned out loudly and her thighs squeezed around my head.

I reached up and squeezed her hips as I continued flicking my tongue across and circling her clitoris. A moment later, as I continued to work with my tongue, I took my fingertips and used them to tease up and down her labia. After a few passes, I focused near the bottom at her vagina. As my finger lightly stroked there, Amber let out a long groan.

I then placed my lips around her clitoris and gently sucked as my tongue continued to flick across her. At this, Amber moaned loudly and I felt the skin under my fingertips becoming slick. I continued this for a while longer, letting her lubrication build up and spreading it around with my fingers.

After getting her fully aroused, I rose back up and Amber looked down at me as I stood there between her legs with my throbbing erection. Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed heavily. I bent down, put my arms under her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Amber looked up at me and moaned, "Oh fuck yes, do me now..."

Amber held her legs apart as I gripped my penis in my hand and guided the tip right up to the entrance to her vagina. Then grabbing her knees and holding her legs, I pushed my hips forward. We both moaned loudly as I penetrated her. I gasped, "Oh fuck yes..." as I felt that wet heat engulfing my penis. After taking a deep breath, I began slowly rocking my hips back and forth. We both moaned again as my throbbing erection slipped effortlessly between the warm, soft walls of her vagina.

I was keeping a nice slow pace, the two of us gazing back at each other. After a few minutes, Amber took her right leg and wrapped it behind me. Pulling me in tight, she looked at me with pure desire and, after letting out a long, seductive exhale, she simply said, "Fuck me."

With a smile, I took her left leg and lifted it up over my shoulder. Gripping her thigh for leverage, I gradually increased the rhythm of my hips. As I thrusted myself inside her, Amber moaned and reached down and began rubbing her clitoris. She grunted with each thrust of my penis deep inside her. Tilting her head back, her breasts bounced at her chest and she loudly moaned, "Oh god yes... just like that."

Without realizing it, I suddenly felt my body begin tensing up. Knowing I wasn't far from finishing, I exclaimed, "Oh fuck, Amber, I'm going to cum..."

Between gasps she moaned back, "Yes... cum on my belly... I want to feel it."

It only took two more thrusts and then I quickly withdrew my penis from inside her. Grasping my slippery shaft in my hand, I began jerking myself off. A moment later, I felt the tension reach a peak; my whole body felt numb until finally, it all released in one instant. I shouted out, "Oh fuck... yes... Now!" as my penis convulsed in my hand and a rope of hot, white cum shot out and arced onto Amber's belly.

As the first hot puddles landed on her, Amber exclaimed, "Oh yes! Give it to me!" Soon, she moaned, "Oh fuck yes..." The skin on her breasts became flushed as her body started to shake. She then grunted loudly as her body spasmed rhythmically as she was overcome by a powerful orgasm. Breathing in labored panting, she slowly rubbed her clitoris as the final waves passed over her.

When her orgasm subsided, I was still standing between her legs, my penis in my hand as I breathed heavily to catch my breath. Amber's legs now hung off the side of the bed and she had her arms out to the side as she relaxed into the mattress.

I returned into the bathroom and brought Amber a wet hand towel. Taking it from me, she smiled and wiped off her belly, then a spot between her breasts. Tossing the towel to the floor, she reached up and pulled me down atop her. As we kissed, I rolled off to the side. Amber looked into my eyes and said, "I love the way you do me. Ugh, when you threw my leg over your shoulder? That was so hot..."

With a chuckle, I said, "Yeah, sorry, it didn't last longer. That one kind of snuck up on me."

Looking nonplussed, Amber said, "Well, I finished right after you. I guess it was just that good for both of us." Then with a laugh, she added, "And we're just getting started. This week is going to be so good."

After brushing her hair back with her hand, she asked, "You feel up to going hiking tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah," I replied, crawling beneath the covers.

With one last kiss, Amber hopped out of bed to go turn off the lights. I watched her sexy, naked body glide effortlessly around the room until she disappeared downstairs. Resting my head on my pillow, I was fast asleep before she returned.

12