My Body was His Birthday Present

Story Info
Let my Kenyan friend fuck me on his birthday.
953 words
3.99
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in university I had the opportunity to take part in an internship exchange program in Kenya. While abroad I (22 at the time) was fortunate enough to make lots of friends with other students and some locals I meet at various places. I became quite close with one of these guys as he was helping me learn Swahili and acting a bit as a tour guide as I travelled around as part of my research. A couple months into my stay it was his birthday and he had quite a few people over to celebrate at his place. I was a night of great food, drinks, music and dancing.

Later into the evening people started to leave to go home or head out to a bar, but I stayed behind to help him clean up his place that was now a bit of a mess. We were chatting as we did so, and he joked that he didn't see a birthday gift from me. A little embarrassed I told him I couldn't find anything, and I would send him something from back home. He teased me more telling me how rude it was in a playful way. Eventually I asked him what I could do to make it up to him.

He came up behind me -- for reference I was just in a red dress that was well fitted and short around the thighs -- and said he wanted to unwrap something from me, pulling playfully at the back zipper (I don't remember exactly everything that was said so I'm paraphrasing). I was a little surprised at how direct he was being but knew that he was into me. While I wasn't overly attracted to him, he was quite handsome, well groomed and fit. He was also a good bit taller than me too. When I asked him what he meant he told me he wanted to see my body, slowly pulling the zipper down. My mind raced as I felt his fingers running down my back, giving into the excitement I told him I could let him unwrap a little bit trying to be a bit flirty back.

I got him to sit on his couch we were next to, then straddled him. He pulled my dresses straps down my arms and unzipped the back fully. Reaching my arms over my head I let him pull it off so I was just in my lacy black bra and panties. He stroked my sides and complimented me, feeling more as he did. I wished him a happy birthday day in a teasing voice, giggling at the situation a bit knowing this was probably a tipsy mistake. After a minute of this I asked him if he had a good enough look, but he wasn't satisfied. Reaching for my bra strap he said he wasn't done unwrapping and he wanted to see all of my body.

A bit nervous about letting it go further, I hesitated but he was determined. He got my bra off with ease and was admiring my tanlined breasts, groping them as I straddled him still. He was excited that he finally got to see me/a white girl naked in person. He told me how exciting it was for him. Blushing at all the comments he asked me to kiss him, which I did. That led to making out and me grinding on his lap in a drunken decision to embrace the situation, melting into his lap and strong arms wrapped around me.

I eventually got up and took my panties off, showing him everything in a little dance timed poorly to the music playing from the kitchen. In a not-so-subtle way he asked if I gave good blow jobs and how he wanted me to so bad. So obviously I ended up on my knees as he got his hard cock out, which I stroked and slobbered over trying to get as much as I could to prove I was good at giving head. He was quite girthy, but his hands wrapped up in my hair encouraged me onwards as he moaned and encouraged me on.

After going down on him for awhile he got up and before I knew it I was over his shoulder, as one of his hands groped my ass. He carried me off to his room and bent me over his bed after getting a condom on the way. While laying on my stomach submissively for him, he groping and spanked me while also continuing to tell me how long he wanted my ass. Apparently seeing me in my bikini at the beach was such a tease for him. Adjusting my waist on the bed, he pulled me towards him and proceeded to fuck me so hard and passionately, grunting a lot as I moaned and squealed. It was rougher from the start than I usually like but I enjoyed it, making sure to yell his name between the genuine moans. After a while of this he grabbed my hips even harder he finished inside with a series of loud grunts and more deep thrusts. Leaving us both exhausted.

He was very satisfied with his gift. I also gave into some more of his requests after we showered, letting him take pictures of me in my underwear as he instructed me on how to pose. Soon after we called it a night and I left his sheets smelling like me. When I ended up leaving the next morning, I got some looks from some of the neighbours who were outside when I left and some quiet comments that I assume we're not the nicest... I suppose the walls were fairly thin :)