Amber 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a little sigh and said, "Yeah, I love when you wrap your legs around me and pull me closer, forcing me deeper. Ugh... you do so many little things that just drive me wild."

Scooting closer Amber gave me a kiss and said, "Is there anything little you want me to do to drive you wild now?"

"Mmm, well you could take off that little shirt and show me your gorgeous tits."

With a smile and biting her lower lip she said, "I'll do you one better." She then proceeded to slip off her shirt and then also pulled down her shorts. Sitting there now in just a pair of white cotton panties she looked at me expectantly. I smiled and matched her, sitting there in a pair of black boxers.

Reaching for the next card I read it and then said, "Damn, this one's hard for me. Ok, would you rather have only kinky sex or romantic sex for the rest of your life?"

Amber rubbed her face and said, "Yeah, that's not really fair. Well, just for argument's sake, I'll go with kinky. And it's not because I don't like when we just make love. You know I enjoy that; I need that. But if we've only got one for the rest of our lives, at least there's some variety in kinky sex."

I listened to her reasoning and said, "I'm going to surprise you and agree with you. I mean, after the other night, if you then told me I could only make gentle the love to you and never ever be able to do you in the butt again? That's just not fair."

Amber laughed and said, "That's the best reasoning ever. Yeah... that really was great."

Reading the next card Amber said, "Ok, would you rather reenact a scene from '50 Shades' or 'Pride and Prejudice'?"

I leaned back with hands over my face and then sat back up and said, "Ok, it's time for you to learn another weird thing about me."

Now completely intrigued Amber said, "Oh??"

With an embarrassed laugh I said, "Ok, so you know how I'm into history? I like learning about different time periods, visiting historical mansions, villages, castles... anywhere to get an idea of how people lived back then. Well, the big secret is most of the time I'm there, I'm imaging what the women were like and how the guys got together with them. What was sex like back then and how did they get down? One of my favorite periods to think about is around that Jane Austen time. Everyone dressed so classy, the women were always made up and in fancy dresses, the guys always seemed to be dressed in their finest. They were outwardly proper and repressed but you know they had to be horny as all hell. I bet behind closed doors those guys bent those women over, tossed up their dresses and fucked them crazy. Flip her over and just absolutely give it to her? Yeah, give me Pride and Prejudice any day."

When I finished my impromptu monologue, Amber looked genuinely impressed. "See? This is why I love you. You're the perfect mix of romantic gentlemen who can switch to just savagely plowing me." Looking back at the dinette table, she turned back to me with a grin and said, "I seem to remember us dressed in our finest and you doing the exact same thing to me. Fuck, that was a great time. So yeah, if that's what made you give that to me, I completely agree with you."

Amber was sitting cross legged on the floor, the front of her panties facing me. She closed her eyes and rolling her neck said, "Ugh... so many memories in so little time."

Grabbing one final card she said, "Hmm... would you rather have sex with me now or later?"

With a grin forming on my face I said, "I mean, I like to give and you said you like to receive."

As I crawled towards her she said, "And what was it you said? You like me riding on top of you, playing with my tits?"

Amber looked down and seeing a bulge forming at the front of my boxers, looked back up at me, bit her lower lip and said, "I guess you like that idea."

As I crawled closer, Amber pulled down her panties and tossed them aside. Then sitting in front of me, she smiled seductively as she spread her legs wide, and then lied back.

As I approached her, I teased my fingertips up the insides of her thighs but didn't waste any more time. I lied down between her legs and kissed the inside crease of each leg and then up and across the top of her pubic hair. From there I just lightly kissed down the front of her genitals and then gently breathed on them on the way back up. Amber let out a series of sighs as I teased my way around. When I started using my tongue, it was to lick up the inside of each leg crease and then up and down just outside her labia. Amber was now breathing harder and groaning as I teased her by licking closer and closer to her most sensitive parts.

After building the anticipation, I finally gently brushed my tongue from her vagina, up across her labia and around and across her clitoris, causing a long, low moan to come from Amber. From there, I began a series of circles around her clitoris followed by rapidly flicking my tongue directly across it. Each time I flicked my tongue, she moaned louder.

Placing my tongue at the entrance to her vagina, I could taste her wetness and with a few circles of my tongue around the opening, my tongue was now covered in her fluid. Returning to licking her clitoris, I teased a fingertip against her vagina. Amber groaned out, "Ughh no... I want fuck."

I raised my face up and made eye contact with Amber. Breathing heavily and with narrowed eyes she just nodded, encouraging me on. Grasping her thigh with my arm, I used it to pull me close. Then holding on for leverage, I guided my throbbing erection to her vagina and used my hips to push it in.

Amber moaned loudly as she felt me penetrate her more forcefully than usual. Grabbing both thighs now and holding them up, I began rocking my hips, thrusting myself inside her. After a minute though, it became clear that this wasn't going to be comfortable for either of us.

So reaching my hands behind her back, I pulled Amber forward. As she sat up, I stretched out my legs underneath her as she wrapped her legs around my back. With her arms now around me she looked at me and smiled as she slowly began rocking her hips. I let out a long moan as every rock of her hips caused her warm, tight vagina to stroke up and down my shaft. We kissed as she continued rocking back and forth. With every rock of her hips, her pubic hair scratched against my belly. The sensation sent shivers through my body and I let out another long moan.

With a seductive grin, Amber drew her legs back, put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto my back. I was now lying back with Amber kneeling astride my hips. She looked down at me, still grinning as she rocked her hips, alternating between forward/back and rotating her hips in a circular motion. I sighed, feeling the change in sensation between the two movements.

Then, as Amber slowly rocked her hips, still holding eye contact with me she reached up and cupped her breasts in her hands. At first she just gently massaged them but soon, she took her nipples between her fingers and started rubbing her hard little nubs. As she did this, she closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and moaned. She continued playing with her breasts, rubbing and then gently tugging at her nipples. As she did so, her hips began to move faster. I moaned out, "Ughhh Amber... you're so fucking hot..."

This caused her to look back down at me. Seeing me lying there, breathing hard, she grinned again and began rocking her hips more forcefully. With the increased pace, she reached down and began rubbing her clitoris. Her head slumped forward and she groaned, "Oh fuck yes..."

I was now moaning with each thrust of her hips. Feeling the tingling starting in my groin, I moaned, "Oh Amber... I want to cum so bad..."

Upon hearing this, while still rubbing herself, she leaned forward. As she now bucked her hips, the tight walls of her vagina gripped and stroked directly up and down my shaft. The warm, wet sensation coupled with watching Amber masturbate atop me caused me to gasp out, "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum..."

Amber now bucked atop me even faster and harder. She was now panting out, "Oh fuck yes... yes... yes..."

I groaned loudly as the muscles in my pelvis tensed up. I held my breath and arched my back as the tension rose to a peak. Then in a moment of pure release, I felt my body go numb and I shouted out as I felt my body convulse and my penis spasming as I ejaculated. I exclaimed, "Oh Amber!" as my body quaked with my orgasm.

Amber soon arched her back, her head thrown back as she gasped in short breaths. Then I felt as her body started to gently shake and then suddenly started heaving atop me. The walls of her vagina began to spasm and she exclaimed, "Yes! Oh fucking hell... ughhhhh..." Her body shook so much my penis slipped from inside her and she collapsed onto me, shaking as her orgasm passed.

We laid there catching our breath, Amber's body lying limp atop mine. When we both had regained our senses, she looked at me and then kissed me passionately. Then looking back at me, with a chuckle, she said, "Not bad for a boring day running errands, huh?"

I fell back on the floor laughing. We laid there a while longer, me just holding Amber's naked body to mine. We kissed occasionally; but mainly, we just lied there together. Finally, Amber sat up still straddled across me. Looking down, she reached for my shirt and wiped up a sticky puddle that had formed between us on my belly. We both chuckled and then we helped each other off the floor.

As we headed back to the bedroom, she suggested I go get washed up real quick while she put clean sheets on the bed. I stopped and pulled her to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I gave her another long passionate kiss before telling her I loved her again. I then went off to the bathroom to get cleaned up in order to get a good night's rest. The next day was sure to be an important one.

12