Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sleepy, Bobby, but I can't sleep with that cold pack on me."

"I feel so bad that this happened to you, Amber. But, I've been thinking about something you said to me one day," he told her as he idly stroked her back above the ice pack.

"What's that?" she asked, her eyes still closed.

"I can't remember exactly, but it was something out of the Bible, I think. Like good things sometimes come out of bad."

"All things work together for good for those that love the Lord? Is that it?"

"Maybe. I don't know, Amber. Anyway, we just had a talk this afternoon. Mom and Billy and me. We talked about trying to be nicer to each other and being more cooperative. And, I guess, this accident kinda made us take stock. Does that make sense?"

Amber smiled. "That sounds like a dream. I hope it isn't. I wish we could get along better. We would be happier."

Bobby could feel tears in his eyes. This didn't happen to him often, but it seemed to happen when he was having a heart to heart with his sister. He wiped his eyes and said, "I don't know how to say this, Amber, but I love you."

Amber opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Those are the sweetest words in the world, Bobby. Thank you. I love you, too."

He continued to stroke his sister's back tenderly. He really did love her, he knew. He had so many fond memories of when they were little kids, when they had a happier family; when Dad was home and he and Mom still loved each other. He longed for those days.

"How long has it been, Bobby?" she asked, presently. "I really can't stand it any longer."

"17 minutes. Let's go one more minute, okay?" he asked.

"Okay, for you I'll do one more minute."

"Amber," he began, then couldn't enunciate what he wanted to say. During the time he had sat with his sister, he had gazed at her bottom and his mind had wandered. He knew that she was a skinny little thing, not really very sexy, but he imagined what she looked like naked. He had never really dwelled on that before, but suddenly imagined what she might look like totally undressed. Then he imagined kissing her while she was naked. He suddenly realized that he had an erection.

"Yeah, what?" she whispered.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go ahead and take this cold pack off of you," he said as he picked it up, removed the cloth and pulled her tee shirt back down.

"Have you been staring at my butt?" she laughed.

Bobby was taken aback, but she had her eyes closed and she was smiling. "Well, I couldn't help but look at it. It's pretty nice -- I mean for it to be on my sister and all."

She opened her eyes. "I love you for saying that," she smiled.

He stood, bent over and brushed her lips with his own. "I love you, too, Amber." He left the room.

*****

Amber couldn't get her brother's kiss off of her mind. She had never been kissed on the lips by anyone, as far as she knew. Sure, it was barely anything at all. He had barely even grazed her lips with his own, but for some reason that made it all the more special. She couldn't wrap her mind around it, but she had liked it. She had liked it way more than a sister should like a kiss from her brother. She had fought her emotions concerning her brother for at least a couple of years. She had rationalized that nobody else was ever kind or tender with her, except Bobby. It was only normal that her psyche would grasp at any act of kindness and whoever showed that kindness. She had always loved all the members of her family, unconditionally, but Bobby had always been her favorite. Now she was wrestling with her conscience. Did she love him in an improper way? She had stifled those thoughts for a long time. His tender kiss had awakened the floodgates. She could think of nothing but him and how she longed for him to kiss her -- and more!

That night after everyone was asleep, she pulled her panties down and imagined Bobby laying in the bed with her, kissing her. She played with her clit and her wet pussy until she had the strongest orgasm of her young life. Then she slept.

*****

A couple of months later was spring break. Amber had fully recovered from her accident -- in fact she was almost pain free within a few days. The local community college coincided their spring break with the high schools. Billy had made plans to go with several of his friends to the beach, but Bobby wasn't part of that group. The twins had started their own lawn-care business and had several lawns to mow each week. Bobby assured Billy that he could handle it, but he would get all the money, of course. Billy was good with that.

Kaley, of course, had the week off, too. She wanted to give the house a good spring cleaning, but she had set aside some days to visit family and friends that she had not seen for a while. One day, she and Amber had planned to go visit her aged Aunt Sue, a couple of hours away. Bobby couldn't go because he had too many lawns to mow. He couldn't afford to get behind, especially since it had rained the previous week.

That morning at breakfast, Bobby bemoaned the fact that he had so much to do and didn't see how he could possibly get it all done. "It's great money, Mom, but there's just not enough hours in the day to get them all done. They're saying it might rain again tomorrow. People are texting me left and right to get their lawns done today, before it rains."

"I can mow," Amber stated.

"What? You're not familiar with these lawns. You know. They don't want you to run over flowers over here and there's a hidden hole there..."

"I can do the trim with the push mower. Or you can do that and I can do the big part on the riding mower. Let me help you. You don't have to pay me," she offered.

"That's a great idea, Bob," their mother said. "Let her help you. But you have to pay her!"

"Well. You sure, Sis?"

"Yes, of course I'm sure," she smiled.

"Well, obviously I will pay you. I tell you what. I'll let you ride while I do the detail work with the push mower and weed eater. That okay?"

"This will be killing two birds with one stone. I was wanting to try to get a little sun this week. This will be a whole lot more fun than laying out on the patio, trying to get a tan!" she laughed.

Amber went to her room to ready herself to help her brother. She put on her shortest shorts, which looked shorter because she had grown a couple of inches in the last couple of months, much to her gratification. She had gained 10 pounds since her accident, too. She selected a red sleeveless crop top that she had purchased in anticipation of warmer weather. It tied at the neck and left her back totally bare. It also left her midriff bare. The problem was that she would have to go braless, or it wouldn't look right. That had never been a big deal because she was practically flat, but almost overnight her body had decided that she needed breasts. She had been amazed at her budding growth over the last month. Certainly nothing to brag about and she still didn't have cleavage, per se, but she liked what she saw when she looked in the mirror. She definitely had breasts! They were shaped well, too! Ever since her breasts had begun to grow she had felt very sexy, and her nipples seemed to always be hard. Nobody had really noticed yet, except her. That was okay. She knew that if they got much bigger that someone would notice. She had grown taller, put on some weight and her boobs had, at last, begun to grow. Better late than never!

She walked downstairs. "Hey, Bobby? You ready?"

Bobby jumped up off the couch and saw his sister. He gasped. When did his sister start looking this good? "Wow, Amber. I like that top. You look great!" he gushed.

Amber blushed and felt her pussy gush lubrication. Any compliment or attention from her beloved brother had begun to excite her every single time. She was anxious to help him today so she could spend some time with him. Nothing had to ever happen -- she certainly didn't expect or want that -- but just being near him made her feel warm and loved and happy. She couldn't keep the smile off her face when she was around him.

Bobby had already loaded the mowers onto the trailer (lucky for the twins, their father had left this behind when he left). He and his sister headed out to their first lawn. It was about an acre, but they had the entire lawn done, including the trim and weed-eating in a little over an hour. They loaded up and moved on to the next one. By 1 PM, they had mowed and trimmed 3 lawns. They stopped by a fast food restaurant and ate, then headed out again. The days were getting longer, so they kept working until after 7 PM; then they jumped in the truck to head home.

"Well, we're caught up," Bobby told her. "I am so relieved. It's supposed to rain. Thank you so much! You've got $120 coming to you."

"That much? Wow. You don't have to pay me, though. I enjoyed it. And I got some sun! In fact, I may have a little sunburn."

"We made $300, but we figure 20% for fuel and upkeep on the equipment. That leaves $240. You get half. And yep, you got some sun. I'm afraid you might have gotten too much on your back," he told her.

"You did the hard work, though. Riding is nothing. Just give me, like 40 bucks. I did put some sunscreen on, but I kinda feel a little burned, now that I'm thinking about it," she told him as she looked down at her midriff and at her shoulders.

Bobby glanced over at her. "You look so pretty today, Amber. You look different, somehow. Did you get your hair cut?"

"Well, yes, I did. Two weeks ago!" she laughed. "It's way shorter. I've also grown 2 inches and put on 10 pounds. Thanks for noticing. It's about time, though, huh?"

"Well, I guess I just don't pay attention, but...I don't want to say this wrong, but you don't look like a little girl anymore. It just hit me today, when you came out in that halter top, or whatever it's called. You really look pretty."

Amber smiled. Tears came in her eyes. She couldn't remember ever feeling this happy since she was a little girl. She adored Bobby and for him to pay her compliments meant the world to her. She sniffled as a tear rolled down her face, which she quickly wiped away, hoping Bobby didn't notice.

"Amber? What's wrong?" he asked, worriedly.

She smiled through her tears. "I'm just silly. It just means so much to me when you compliment me. Thank you. I'm happy; not sad."

"You deserve to be happy. You know, ever since your accident, I feel like there hasn't been as much tension at home. You know? I mean, yeah, Billy is still a jerk, but he's been a kinder and gentler Billy, as far as I can tell. Don't you think so?"

"Oh yeah. Definitely. He still doesn't ever talk to me, which is fine, and he argues with me about the TV. But he hasn't called me any names and he hasn't been unfriendly to me -- or to Mom, either. I'm good with not being bosom pals with him, but I hated it when he was acting so mean and angry all the time," she mused.

They arrived home and stowed the equipment, in anticipation of rain coming in later that night. Bobby, understandably, was bone-weary. He had pushed a mower and ran a trimmer all day in the hot sun. Amber told him to get a shower while she popped some frozen burritos in the oven. They anticipated Kaley returning home soon.

While Bobby was in the bathroom, Kaley called to inform Amber that she was going to spend the night with Aunt Sue, who wanted to attend a flower show the next day. Amber assured her that everything was okay and that they could manage.

When Bobby came down stairs, wearing nothing but a pair of athletic shorts, Amber took a moment to enjoy how handsome her brother was. He was already very tan from working out in the sun. He sometimes went without his shirt while mowing, so he had a good tan all over -- at least what she could see. She loved the sparse hair that covered his upper body, except for his back, which was smooth and muscular. He was good looking and that was all there was to it. She told him to get the burritos out of the oven when the buzzer rang. She headed upstairs for a shower.

As she showered, she realized that she was excited to be spending the night, alone, with her favorite person in the world -- her beloved brother, Bobby. She was still on a high from his compliments that afternoon and from how handsome (hot?) he looked when he came downstairs. She wanted to look pretty for him, so thought about what she wanted to wear. She certainly didn't want to try to look sexy; she didn't think she could look very sexy -- not yet anyway. She hadn't reached that point and maybe never would.

On a whim, she put her hair into pigtails. She had never done this since she was a little girl. She examined herself in the mirror and decided that she looked pretty cute. Her sunburn was beginning to bother her, so she found another tank top to minimize the contact of clothing on skin. This one was similar to the one she had worn that day, except that it was older and was tighter because of her recent growth. It was white with a pattern of various colored tulips. She pulled on a pair of blue jean shorts, realizing that they, too, had gotten too tight. Maybe she would spend some of the money Bobby was paying her to buy some new clothes. She looked in the mirror and saw what she had never seen in the mirror in years -- a happy, almost pretty girl.

She bounded down the stairs and realized that the oven buzzer was sounding. A glance at the couch told her that her brother had fallen asleep. She quickly removed the burritos from the oven. They were a little scorched, but not really burned. They would be okay, since they both were starved. She put some ice in tall tumblers and filled them with their favorite beverage, Dr. Pepper. She put the burritos on plates and brought them to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. Then she fetched the glasses of Dr. Pepper and turned the TV on. Bobby must really have been exhausted to have fallen asleep without first turning on the TV.

"Bobby, supper is ready!" she whispered in his ear as she leaned over him. On an impulse, she kissed his cheek. "Brother, dear?"

Bobby opened his eyes and stretched. "Oh my goodness. I'm beat. Billy usually does half of the trimming. Good grief! My legs feel like they're gonna cramp!" he moaned.

"You're dehydrated. Drink this Dr. Pepper and I'll get you some Gatorade. I think we have some pickle juice. Do you want that?" she asked.

"Pickle juice works, for sure," he informed her. "If you don't mind, grab that for me."

She brought him the jar of dill pickles, which he turned up, drinking most of the juice. "Ah, that stuff is really pretty good!" he smiled. "You're good to me. Let's eat. I'm famished."

They ate the burritos, talked, laughed, and watched TV. Amber brought him a large bottle of Gatorade to drink, and then some ice water. He finally told her that, if he hydrated any more, he was going to throw it up.

Suddenly he yelped and grabbed for his thigh. "Shit, cramp!" he cried, as he rolled into the floor. "Amber, do something!"

Amber jumped up. This wasn't the first time she had seen her one of brothers have cramps, but their mother usually knew what to do and handled it. "Lay on your back, Bobby," she told him.

When he rolled over on his back, in obvious agony, she grabbed his foot and pulled his leg up, holding her hand on the place on his thigh where he indicated was cramping. She gently pushed against his leg until it was almost perpendicular to the floor. Looking down his leg and under the leg of his baggy shorts, she could see what she thought must be his balls. A surge of lust coursed, unexpectedly, through her body.

"Yes. Hold it there," he gasped. "When did you learn to do that?"

"I don't know what I'm doing. I just watched Mama. You guys are always over-doing it and not hydrating properly," she said.

"Yeah, yeah. Another sermon," he smiled. "I think it's okay now. At least we know what to do if it hits again." She relaxed the stretch and he lowered his foot to the floor. "It will probably happen to the other one, too," he said as he extended his hand for her to help him up.

"Well, I want extra pay for being your nurse," she laughed. "Or we can do a trade-off."

"What kind of trade-off, Nurse Ratchet?" he laughed.

"My sun-burn is really hurting. I thought maybe you could rub some cream on my back. Are you up to that?"

"Sure. Turn around; let me see."

She turned her back to him.

"Yeah, Sis. That looks pretty bad. I am so sorry. I didn't think about you burning like that. That's on me. I don't think either of us thought much about anything but getting the job done, today. Get some cream and I'll see what I can do."

"I have some aloe cream upstairs that is pretty good. Let's do it up there so I can stretch out better, okay?"

"Oh, you're inviting me to your bed?" he grinned.

"Then you woke up, Brother," she laughed, sarcastically. "You ready?"

Amber gave Bobby jar of aloe skin cream as she lay face-down on her bed. He opened it and began to smear it onto her lower back. "Does the bruise still hurt, Sis?" he asked.

"If you press on it, yes. It was a deep bruise, but I'm fine. That stuff is cold, Bobby, but it really feels good," she smiled.

Bobby glanced at his sister's bottom and thought to himself that it looked even better than it had a couple of months ago when he had applied the ice pack to her bruised back and it had only been covered with her little panties. Her blue jean shorts were really short and tight and he thought it displayed her little bottom perfectly. Her back was really red from exposure to the sun, but her skin was flawless -- she had freckles on her shoulders and upper back, but her skin looked smooth and healthy; he thought it looked pretty sexy, even if it was his little sister's back. There was something to be said for skinny. Skinny could definitely be sexy.

As he applied the cream higher and higher on her back, he realized that he was slightly aroused. He supposed that it was natural to become aroused when you were in an intimate situation with a person of the opposite sex, especially when you had great affection for that person. He loved his sister very much and, after all, she had a nice little body. Touching her, giving her pleasure, even if it was just treating her sunburn -- or her injury -- was a somewhat intimate act.

"You can untie it, if you need to," she whispered. "This feels really good. Can you do it all night?"

"That's what she said!" he laughed, quoting their favorite TV rerun, 'The Office'.

Amber laughed. "You nut. I love you."

Bobby had taken girls' tops off before. He had removed their bras. He had had sex, several times, but he was still nervous about the simple act of untying his little sister's tank top. It tied at her neck. All he had to do was pull the string and it would be undone. He wouldn't see anything. She was laying on her stomach, but still, it felt like he was undressing her and, for some reason, it aroused him. He pulled the string, and pulled the ties back and off of her back. He then began to gently apply the cream to her neck and shoulders. They felt hot to his touch and he knew that he needed to be extra careful because the burn was most severe here.

"Bobby, that feels so much better. It's like magic. My shoulders and neck were really beginning to burn. Rub some on my ears, too," she whispered.

"I love these pigtails, Amber," he told her as he massaged the back of her neck. "You're so cute."

Amber was aware that her panties were very wet. From the time her brother started touching her back, she had become very aroused. She loved the feel of his hands on her. She tried to keep her mind from imagining him putting his hands all over her body. What would his hands feel like on her legs, her stomach, her breasts, her little virginal pussy? She couldn't let herself think about this -- until he was safely out of the room when she would play with herself until she had a bed-shaking orgasm! What was wrong with thinking about him when she masturbated? She rationalized that there were no other males in her life. That would change one day, she hoped. For now though, she would allow herself to fantasize about him. That's all it was. There couldn't be anything wrong with it. Who did it hurt? Nobody.