Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you watch? What kinds of things do you like?" His cock was stiffening at the thought of his little sister watching porn and playing with herself.

Amber reached beside her and picked up her Ipad. "I'll find one I like and show you, okay?"

Bobby couldn't believe this. He was going to be watching porn with his sister? "Sure."

Amber glanced at him. "You are not offended at this are you?"

Bobby laughed. "Are you kidding? I watch it every day."

Amber took a couple of minutes, searching. "Here, this is one I like and it's the kind I enjoy watching," she said as she sat up and scooted next to her brother so they could watch together.

The scene started with a fully-dressed young couple, kissing. They were both very attractive and looked to be in their early twenties. Soon they were kissing passionately and undressing each other. The young woman had small breasts, perhaps a B cup, and flawless body. She was tall, with well-shaped long legs. She was extremely pretty and didn't look like the typical porn actress, in Bobby's opinion. She had long brown hair and big brown eyes. The guy was slender and his penis, already erect, looked to be smaller than the average porn star. Bobby estimated it at about 7 inches, smaller than his own. He had short brown hair and a hairless chest.

"They don't look like porn actors, do they?" Amber asked.

"No. I think that some of these companies hire college aged kids to do these things. They just do a few. That way people don't get tired of seeing the same people over and over. They look like they're really into each other. Do you think maybe they're boyfriend and girlfriend in real life?" he asked. His cock was aching, not so much from watching the two naked people kiss and fondle each other, but from the mere fact that he was watching with his sister.

"This is what I like. I don't like them if they don't look like they're really into each other. I like them to kiss a lot. If they aren't kissing, they don't care about each other," she stated. She looked over at Bobby. "Can you believe we're watching this together?"

They watched as the man in the video began to suck the woman's breasts. She moaned with delight. Amber whispered, "That's what I REALLY like!"

"What?" Bobby asked, realizing that he was becoming extremely excited. He imagined doing this with Amber.

"They almost never pay attention to the woman's breasts on these things. It's so impersonal. Lots of times they do it with her back to the man. That's like farm animals. I don't like that at all," she explained. She couldn't believe she was telling her brother this.

As they watched, the man went down on the woman, who showed her appreciation by undulating her hips and gasping and praising him. Then she sucked his swollen cock, though rather inexpertly, Bobby thought. He then crawled between her legs and they began fucking. They were obviously into it and were continually sucking each other's tongues and kissing each other's necks and ears. After a while, Amber clicked it off and closed the Ipad.

"Why did you cut it off?" Bobby asked.

"I can't take any more," she gasped. "Seriously. I can't."

Bobby wasn't sure he knew what she meant, but he had a good idea. "What do you mean?" he asked, playing dumb.

"Bobby. Don't. You know what I mean," she said breathlessly.

Bobby couldn't help but laugh a little. "It affects you that much, huh?"

"Stop it. You're embarrassing me. Besides, I'm not the only one," she said as she pointed at her brother's crotch. His fully erect cock was tenting his shorts.

"I was already that way," he told her, just to test her reaction.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I couldn't help it. I didn't plan on it. But looking at you in that little bikini did it. Sorry if that makes me a pervert. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry," Bobby said, obviously not the least bit sorry.

"So, what are you going to...?" she asked tentatively.

"I guess what you're going to do...I mean that's why you watch that stuff, right?"

"It's embarrassing that you will know I'm in my room doing that...Bobby I can't talk about this!" she grimaced.

"Just as a hypothetical...what if we both watched some more together while we...you know." He could feel himself blush, which he rarely ever did. He felt flustered and as horny as he had ever felt.

"I don't know, Bobby. That's way off the map," she said, covering her head and face with a towel. "This is so embarrassing!"

"We can leave our clothes on," he urged.

Amber peeked out from under the towel. "Are we seriously considering this?"

"Yes, we're serious about it," he smiled. "In fact, I think you've talked me into it."

"Clothes on?" she asked.

"Yes, unless you change your mind..."

"No touching?"

"Whatever you say."

"Won't it make a mess in your pants?" she asked, uncertainly.

"Yes, but it's easily cleaned up," he replied.

"My room or yours?"

"Yours. I'll meet you there in 5 minutes, in case you want to change clothes or...something."

"Do you want me to change clothes?" she asked.

"No way! You look hot!" he assured her.

Five minutes later, Bobby walked into her room, dressed only in his boxer briefs. She was laying on her bed, still in her bikini, searching her Ipad. Bobby was still hard, thinking about how arousing it was that he would see his little sister have an orgasm, even though she would be clothed in her little green bikini.

"Hey, I found one that I haven't seen before. It is the same kind, though. Romantic," she told him. When she saw how Bobby was dressed, she gasped, "I didn't realize you were going to be nearly naked..."

"Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yes. I mean, if that's what you want. Are you sure about this?"

"Do you want to do this, Amber? I do," he told her.

Amber looked in his eyes as he sat on her bed. "I'm just really nervous, but yes, I want to. I love you. I want to experience something intimate with you. Is that crazy?"

"I feel the same way. I feel so close to you. I can't explain it," he gasped.

"Bobby. I think...never mind. Let's watch this, okay?"

She was sitting up and their bodies were touching as she held the Ipad so they both could see it. Bobby touched her face and turned it toward him as he leaned over and kissed her lips. She gasped and her mouth opened a bit. He slipped his tongue between her lips and touched her tongue, then withdrew it and sat back, continuing to gaze in her eyes.

Amber couldn't think of what to say. She felt as if she might hyperventilate. She knew that watching porn could not possibly arouse her like her brother did. Her chest was noticeably rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She reached and touched his face, unable to speak, but knowing that he could see her love in her eyes.

"Want to start it?" he asked, still looking deep in her eyes. Yes, she loved him. That was evident. She didn't have to even say a word. And he felt the same way toward her.

She started the video and maximized it so that it was more easily seen. In this scene, there was a young blonde girl who looked to be no more than 20 years old. The man was older, perhaps in his 30's, but they were definitely hungry for each other. They were kissing passionately and tearing at each other's clothes.

"I really prefer when they go slower," Amber commented. "I don't like all this tearing each other's clothes off."

"I like you to tell me what you like. I don't think guys think about that a lot," Bobby told her. "When I watch porn, I fast forward through what you like the best...but I think that I may have missed a lot by doing that!" he laughed as he kissed her cheek tenderly.

When the man on the video pulled his underwear down, the head of his cock fell down below his nuts. It was an impressive piece of equipment.

"Here's what I don't get," Bobby said. "I mean look at that girl. She's hot. Perfect body, gorgeous face and they're obviously into each other...but he's not the least bit hard!"

"I have wondered about that before, but I don't know how all that works," Amber replied. "Sometimes, they only get like half erect...is that how you put it? The entire time, even when they do the deed, it never gets really hard. Is there a reason for that?" she asked.

"Well. One thing is that he may be camera shy. Also, they might do this every day. Sometimes more than one scene a day. Other than that, I don't know," he told her.

Amber paused the video. "I guess I'm getting an education here, right? We can just call this an educational opportunity?" She smiled at him. "Bobby, I love you so much." Her eyes glittered with emotion.

Bobby took the Ipad and lay it on the floor. "Can I hold you?" he whispered.

She eagerly came into his arms and soon they were laying on the bed, Bobby flat on his back and his little sister on her side, snuggled into him. He had his arm around her and she had one hand on his stomach, playing with the sparse, dark hair that covered his entire abdomen. She had her face pressed into his neck and occasionally kissed him there, gently. She thought that this was simultaneously the most erotic and pleasant experience of her life.

"Are we going to finish the video?" she whispered after several minutes.

"I like this much better -- if you don't mind," he whispered as he stroked her hair and arms.

"I was hoping you would say that," she smiled. "Is this...is this okay?"

"I don't care if it's okay," her brother told her. "I can't put it into words, but I've never felt this way in my life."

Amber gently placed her hand on his boxer briefs where his erection was still obviously prominent. She had been thinking about doing just that for several moments and was almost sure that her brother would not object.

Bobby gasped. "Baby, that feels good," he croaked. In fact, he could never remember anything ever feeling this good. She hadn't really done anything at all but rest her hand on it, but an emotion was coursing through his body that he couldn't identify. It was stronger than lust. He knew lust. He had lusted and he had satisfied his lust. But although he had affection for those girls, he had not felt the strong bond that he felt with his little sister. There was no one on earth like her. He wanted to shout out how he felt, but he didn't understand his feelings well enough to even say them to himself.

"It's so big and hard," she whispered. "It feels like it's as big around as a baseball bat!"

"Well it's not really big. You want to see?" he whispered as he brought his mouth down to hers for a brief kiss.

"Yes. I want to see it. I know I shouldn't, but I want to..." she said as he grabbed the elastic of his boxer shorts and shoved them down. His cock sprang into view, wet with his lubrication, and steel-hard with lust. Below his 8 inch, swollen penis were his pendulous balls. Bobby thought they were probably a bit larger than average, based on what he had seen on the internet. He knew that his penis was much larger than average and the girls he had been loved looking at it.

Amber sat up and leaned over, looking closely at her brother's genitals. "It's wet," she stated.

"Guys secrete lubrication, just like girls. Just not nearly as much," he explained. He was not one bit embarrassed to show his sister what he had. She had asked and he knew that there was nothing to be ashamed of.

"I don't guess I ever thought about that," she told him as she glanced in his face. "It looks so big. It looks as big as the ones in the porn videos," she commented.

Bobby laughed. "Maybe some of them, but not most. You ever watched black guys? That seems to be a favorite theme on porn sites. Black men and white women. The black guys are usually bigger than the white guys."

Amber looked at his face and grinned. "Yes. I like to watch those. I don't know why, because they treat the women terribly. It's just sex. It has no meaning."

"But you like the look of the BBC?" he grinned.

"What? British Broadcasting Company?" she deadpanned, then snorted and started laughing.

"Well, do you?" he persisted.

"Honestly? Yes. I like the way they look, but I like the white ones too, and I still like the romance and kissing and stuff way better than that. I like the way yours looks," she told him as she continued to examine his swollen cock. "I like it a lot," she whispered, almost inaudibly.

"Can I see your boobs?" he asked. "It's only fair, right?"

Amber turned her back to him. "Untie the string," she told him.

Bobby nervously reached for the string that would untie the top of his sister's bikini. After catching a glimpse of them the previous evening, he was dying to see them again. He pulled the string. Amber was holding the top up now, but turned around.

"Bobby. I trust you," she told him, her eyes again glittering with tears of emotion. "I know that you will love me, even if my body is not the nicest..."

Bobby didn't trust himself to say anything. He was choked with an unfamiliar emotion that he could not understand. He knew that his baby sister was about to share something with him that would be a part of their memories for the rest of their lives. There would never be another man or boy who would have the honor of being the first to see her young, developing breasts. This was a gift from her, a precious gift that he would never forget and that would cement his deep love for her.

Amber held her bikini top to her chest with one hand. She gazed into her brother's eyes and saw the emotion that he felt for her. She let the tiny cloth drop.

Bobby gazed at his sister's chest. No, they weren't big, but they were perfect. They were shaped more perfectly than any sculptor or painter could ever create. Bobby believed in God, but if he hadn't, this perfect evidence of the Creator would have convinced him.

He gasped. He wanted to say something, to tell her how this affected him, not only visually, but emotionally. "Oh, Amber," he finally managed.

"What?" she asked, totally puzzled by his reaction.

"You're so beautiful, but it's...I don't know how to put it into words..."

"Can you try?" she asked as she pulled the sheet up to cover herself.

Bobby gently pulled the sheet back down. "I know that you've never been self-confident. I know you must have been scared to death to do this...but it just tells me how much you love and trust me. I am so honored. You are so perfect in my eyes. Please know that?"

Suddenly they were kissing, deep passionate kisses interspersed with gentle, loving kisses. Bobby, completely naked, eased his little sister, clad only in her bikini bottom, onto her back.

He kissed her neck and the top of her chest, kissing closer and closer to her right breast. He gently placed his hand on it and touched the nipple as lightly as he could.

Amber gasped. "Oh Bobby that feels so good," she told him.

Bobby looked intently into her face as he lowered his face to her breast. He breathed on her nipple, then kissed it gingerly.

"Oh fuck!" she grunted. "Sorry, I've never said that word out loud in my life!" she laughed.

"Was that a good 'oh fuck' or a bad 'oh fuck'?" he smiled.

"Definitely good! Think you could do that again? Like all night?" she smiled.

Bobby kissed her nipple again, then again, then again, then took it between his lips and gently mashed them together, as if biting it. His little sister was gasping and moaning in delight. She told him over and over how good it felt. He soon moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment.

"Bobby, oh Bobby, nothing has ever felt this good in my life!" she exulted.

Bobby could not get enough of her budding breasts. The more he licked and kissed and sucked them, the more driven he was to do more. Her cries of delight made him want to feast on her young tits for days. He wondered if this would be a one-time thing. Would she ever allow him to do this again? Would there ever be another woman that made him feel like this?

"Can I do that for you?" she whispered.

He looked up at her, pausing the oral ministrations of her delectable breasts. "Guys' nipples don't have the same feeling..."

"No, Bobby. Not your nipples. I want to do your BWC!" she giggled.

"My what?" he smiled.

"Your big white cock, of course!" she smiled.

Bobby wasted no time. He immediately crawled up and lay on the pillow, allowing his little sister to crawl between his legs and grasp his throbbing cock.

She held it in her little hand and examined it closely, then she looked up at her brother's face. She could see that he was already liking what she was doing, even though it was nothing but holding him in her hand. "You'll have to tell me what to do. And if you're going to...you know...tell me. Okay?"

"It won't take much. I've been needing to cum since I saw you laying out in your bikini," he told her.

Amber smiled. "You've got a way with words, Big Brother. And I emphasize BIG!" she told him as she tentatively touched her tongue to the purple, swollen head of his cock.

"Oh, Little Sister, I just can't hold it any longer. Sit up," he told her as he took his cock in his hand.

Amber sat on the side of the bed watching as Bobby stroked his cock. He was looking in her face and she could see the passion on his face.

"Oh Amber, I love you," he gasped as his cock erupted. A massive wad of his semen blasted out of his meatus and flew through the air, hitting the wall behind his head. This was followed by several more blasts, equal in magnitude to the first, but each succeeding blast having just a bit less initial velocity. A gob landed on the pillow next to his face. Another landed on his chest, followed by a couple onto his stomach and, as he continued to pump, more of his thick emission flowed down the sides of his cock-shaft and into his pubic hair. He groaned, "Oh fuck, I've never cum that much in my life!"

Amber sat in shock. Her mouth was open with surprise. "Good heavens. I never imagined..." she gasped.

"I hate to ask this, but can you get me some Kleenex or some toilet paper? I'm usually prepared," he asked, sheepishly.

Amber quickly walked to the bathroom and got a roll of toilet paper. As she padded back she suddenly realize that she had nothing on but her bikini bottom. She no longer cared. She was completely comfortable. He obviously liked her body -- a lot.

She took some of the toilet paper and handed him the roll. She set about wiping the wall, still amazed at the distance that her brother had shot. She had no idea that was possible. She had seen cum-shots in porn videos, but nothing like this! It was extremely arousing! She imagined her brother's seed being shot deep inside her body. She thought that she could very easily have an orgasm from just thinking about that. She wiped the wall and then wiped the three-inch diameter batch of her brother's cum off the pillow. Meanwhile, Bobby was wiping the cum from his chest, stomach and pubic hair.

He lay back. "That was kind of embarrassing," he told her.

She sat down on the side of the bed. "I thought it was amazing!" she told him. "I'm really learning a lot today!"

"I thought about letting you do it for me, but I didn't want it to get all over you," he told her.

"Maybe I will do it for you some other time? Would you let me?" she asked, gazing into his eyes.

"That's funny, Amber. That's like asking me if I'll let you pay for my college," he laughed. "Hey, it's your turn."

"My turn for what?" she smiled.

"To have a...an...orgasm?"

Amber laughed. "I already had 3!"

"What, when?"

"When you were sucking and licking and kissing and all that other wonderful stuff to my boobies..." she giggled.

"You didn't tell me. I wanted to know!" he smiled.

"I'm just shy. I just had a hard time letting loose that way. I mean, I had 'em. Wow, they were good, but I didn't want to interrupt all that good stuff you were doing! Oh it was so good!!" she exulted.