Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she smiled.

"I said you're cute," he said a bit louder.

"I know," she giggled. "I just like hearing it. Nobody else ever says that."

"Then I'll say it enough to make up the difference," he told her. "You are very cute."

Forgetting that her top was not fastened, she turned over on her side to look in his face. She saw him glance down at the unexpected, and unintended view of her budding breasts and quickly lay back down.

She blushed. "Shit, Bobby. I forgot it wasn't tied. I'm so embarrassed," she said as she burrowed her face in the pillow.

Bobby laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm your brother and your best friend." He didn't tell her that the sight of her breasts had made his cock lurch and his mouth water to kiss and suckle them. She certainly didn't need to ever know that.

Amber kept her face turned into the pillow. Her voice muffled, she said, "They're growing."

It sounded to him like she said, "Lawn mowing".

"What about lawn mowing?" he asked, continuing to rub his sister's back, even though he had covered every square millimeter with the cream already. He loved touching her and was reluctant to stop.

She turned her face out of the pillow, still blushing. She whispered, "They're growing. I said that they are growing."

"What?" He paused. "Oh!" He felt himself blushing. Why would she tell him that? He had noticed a couple of times that day that she seemed to be filling out her tank top pretty nicely and wondered if her breasts weren't bigger than he had always assumed.

"I guess I'm finally having a growth spurt. I have put on weight, gotten taller and, finally, I'm getting boobs...I can't believe I'm even telling you this. But there's nobody else to tell, Bobby. I don't have any friends. You're the only person I can tell personal stuff to," she rambled.

"It's a great compliment to me that you just told me that. It makes me feel...I don't know. It makes me feel wonderful that you trust me that much."

"I love you, Bobby," she said as she turned, carefully keeping herself covered this time. "You're my best friend. Thank you for letting me talk about my new boobs," she laughed.

"They looked nice -- I mean the microsecond that I saw them. You looked good in that tank top, all day, though. You were so cute. I thought about it all day," he gushed.

She looked concerned. "Do you think I should have worn a bra? I mean, those tops are not really made to have a bra worn with them..."

"No! You looked great. Let's make a deal, okay? If I ever see you wearing anything in public that I think is borderline inappropriate, I will tell you my opinion. You can decide, of course, whether to go ahead and wear it," he suggested.

"Well, I really think I know what's appropriate...but these..." she glanced at her chest. "These are a game changer. I'm not used to them and I don't know what other people are seeing. So, yeah. I would be glad for you to always evaluate what I'm wearing. After all, I trust you more than anyone else," she told him.

Bobby reached for one of her pigtails. "You've got to wear your hair like this more, Amber. You have such a cute face. Your hair fixed like this really emphasizes it."

"It doesn't make me look like a little girl?" she asked. "And these freckles -- I was glad to get some sun on my face because a good tan kinda covers them up."

"It makes you look sexy," he told her, unable to think of a better word. "And your freckles are incredibly sexy, too."

Amber laughed out loud. "That word has NEVER been used in reference to me, Big Brother!"

Bobby had a sudden urge to kiss her. He was almost positive that she would be okay with it, as long as it was just a brief, brotherly kiss. He leaned and kissed her lips, not just a peck, but just a couple of seconds. He then looked into her face to judge her reaction.

Amber looked into his eyes, a quizzical look on her face. "Is that part of my pay for today?" she smiled.

"No. It was me telling you that I don't know how to tell you, with words, how much I adore you, Little Sister," he told her, realizing that tears had come into his eyes.

"Then tell me again, because I didn't hear you," she whispered, as she reached up and put her hand on his cheek.

He urgently leaned forward again and kissed her lips. She was kissing him back, but he could tell immediately that she was new to this. She had her lips pursed and was pressing against his lips way too hard. He broke the kiss after a few seconds and stroked her face, gazing into her eyes. His cock was straining against his shorts and he realized that he was as aroused as he had ever been.

"I'm not good at it, am I?" she asked him. "I know this isn't right, Bobby, but I like it. Do you?"

"Yes, yes," he whispered. "I like it very much, Amber. I've never liked it this much."

"You don't have to say things like that, Bobby. I know you're experienced. I've heard you and Billy talking about it. Not just kissing. I know you've had sex," she told him.

Bobby wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "Yes. But I am being honest when I say that I've never enjoyed a kiss that much -- maybe it's because it's a taboo thing."

She smiled. "I am so forbidden to you, Bobby," she teased. "You should never, ever even look at me, much less rub lotion on me or, Heaven forbid, kiss me."

"You are such a delicious little tart," he smiled. "Do you know that?"

"I know that you're making me happier than I've ever been in my life!" she smiled. "I don't care if you're lying or not. You make me feel good about myself."

Bobby moved to lay down beside her and she scooted over to give him room. "I am so tired, Amber. Can I sleep here?"

"I would love that," she whispered. "Are you going to sleep now?"

"I was just kidding, but it would be sweet."

"Then sleep here. It's not like anything is gonna happen. Nobody will ever know..." she caught herself. What was she saying? This wasn't right. It was over the line. She certainly didn't want him to misconstrue her intentions. She just liked being near him. That was it. There was nothing else. "I'm sorry. I know we shouldn't. Forget it."

Bobby stood up. "I'm gonna go pee and I'll be back."

He trudged out of her room and into the bathroom. He had such a hard-on that he had to stand three feet from the toilet and, with difficulty, aim toward the bowl. He sprayed the floor and the edge of the toilet, but knowing how disgusting this was to his sister, he carefully wiped it up with toilet paper. His legs were hurting, but he thought the threat of cramps was gone. He was exhausted. He should just fall in his bed and go to sleep, but the thought of sleeping in the same bed with his little sister was very tempting because he felt so close to her. They might not get this chance again. He didn't think that the two of them had ever been alone all night before.

He took his shorts off. He was dressed in boxer briefs, which showed off his 'package' very well. That wouldn't do. He didn't want her to realize how the situation had affected him. He grabbed his shorts and held them in front of him as he walked back into her room.

His sister had turned her back to him and he thought, at first, that she had already fallen asleep. Then he saw her lips moving and realized that she was praying. His heart melted. Fresh tears came to his eyes. He had never known anyone like her. He didn't understand the role that God played in her life. He didn't understand religion at all, but he was convinced that there was a God and he was convinced that He lived in his little sister's heart. He approached the bed, reached to turn off her bedside light and crawled in beside his sister. He was careful not to scoot up next to her, and turned over to face away from her.

"You're really gonna sleep in here?" she whispered.

"I won't if you don't want me to," he replied.

"No, I want you to. I always like being close to you." She turned toward him and scooted over and put her arm around him, pressing her body against his back. He could tell that she had put a tee shirt on, but he couldn't tell what she wore on her lower body.

He took her hand and kissed it, then tenderly held it as he closed his eyes. He was so incredibly tired...

He didn't wake up until nearly 10 AM. He awakened to the sight of his sister getting dressed. She was in a tee shirt and panties and he assumed that was probably what she had slept in. She looked good to him and he mourned to see her pulling her blue jean shorts back on. Her little butt looked good in her tiny bikini panties.

She turned to him and smiled. "Wow, you never moved a muscle all night," she smiled. "Except for those couple of times that you ravished me," she laughed.

"Ravished you, huh?" he grunted. "I wish I remembered that. Was it good?"

"You nut!" she laughed. "I think I hugged you all night and I never felt you move a muscle. I even got up to pee and you didn't wake up."

He sat on the side of the bed, not cognizant of the fact that he had morning wood and that it was quite prominent in his boxer shorts. "It's raining. No mowing. I'm so glad. I'm still beat," he moaned.

"Yeah. I got a text from Mom. The flower show was cancelled. She doesn't know whether to come home or not because they're going to reschedule it for the next sunny day. I think it's just a bunch of old women going around to each other's flower gardens. Aunt Sue really wants her to stay. I know Mom really isn't into it, but Aunt Sue is like 150 years old, or something."

Bobby was checking his phone. "Yeah, I got that text too. The forecast says that the rain is ending this afternoon and it's supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow. How's the sunburn?"

"It doesn't feel bad at all. I think you fixed me up. I'm thinking of getting burned again so you can rub that cream all over my back again," she smiled as she sat down next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Do I get to see your boobs again, too?" he laughed.

She reached for a pillow and hit him over the head with it. "That was an accident, Goofball!"

Bobby stood and stretched, then noticed that his sister was looking at his crotch. A quick glance told him that his "morning wood" was very clearly outlined by his boxer briefs. He quickly turned away. "Oops!" he said. "I guess we're even now."

"I didn't see anything. Just the outline. You see the outline of my boobs all the time. No fair," she smiled.

"Your boobs don't swell up when you have to pee," he told her.

"Oh, I don't guess I knew they did that. I thought they..." she grinned, but realized that she was blushing.

"We need to have a long talk," he teased as he left the room.

*****

They went out to IHOP for pancakes. Afterwards, they decided to go to the matinee at the local movie theater. Although they had just eaten, they bought a large buttered popcorn to share.

As they were watching the previews, Amber whispered to her brother, "I feel like I'm on a date."

He smiled at her. "Really? Then let's pretend that it is. Okay?"

"Yes! I love spending time with you, my best friend!" she gushed.

When the lights went dim, Bobby held his sister's hand. He felt like he was on a date with someone other than his sister. He was wrestling with his thoughts and feelings. His mind kept wandering as the movie played. A few months previously he had hardly even thought about his sister. She was a hindrance because he and Billy had to share a bathroom with her and, because her room was next to theirs, they had to keep their music down. He had always just thought of her as a little freckle-faced nuisance. He wasn't mean to her like Billy sometimes was, but neither did he feel particularly close to her. He was happy for her when she won an award for being the best math student in her class. He had sometimes accompanied her to church because she couldn't get anyone else to go with her. But in the last couple of months he had begun to really feel close to her. He wanted to protect her and he enjoyed talking to her. And now, all of a sudden, she had blossomed. Or had she? Was it just his perception of her? Had she always been kinda cute?

Amber had never felt happier. She had never felt like she had a best friend or a confidante, but now Bobby was filling that void. He seemed to genuinely want to spend time with her. He had kissed her! When she thought of this she absently touched her lips, as if to remember the sweetness of his lips on hers. Yes, he was her brother. Yes, this was slightly weird. Maybe it was "way weird" when she had sexual thoughts of him. She couldn't help it. That was just natural. It was biology. It was how humans were created. The kindness and love of an attractive member of the opposite sex was naturally arousing. She kept glancing over at his face, thinking how handsome he was, and how much she enjoyed being alone with him. She wished that Billy would never come home so that she and Bobby would be alone upstairs every night. They would talk and lay in bed together. They might even kiss every now and then.

As they came out of the theatre, they were greeted with the sun breaking through the clouds. As Bobby drove them toward home, Amber checked her phone for messages.

"Yay!" she smiled. "Mom is spending the night with Aunt Sue again!"

"Does that make you that happy that Mom is away?" Bobby smiled.

"No. I wish she was coming home so I couldn't have any more alone time with my favorite person on earth," she said sadly.

He patted her hand. "It's weird, isn't it? I mean, we've been together all our lives and, just all of a sudden, we discover that we really like each other. Weird!"

"Is it because I got boobs?" she asked, grinning.

"Are you serious, or are you messing with me? I'm really shallow, but not quite that shallow," he replied.

"I'm messing with you. I think I've felt close to you for a good while, but you just tolerated me -- you were kind, though. You're just a nice person."

"Well, I am sorry for my past behavior. We have a new relationship now. Right? Is there anywhere you want to go? The sun is coming out, but it's too wet to mow, I think. I'll have some lawns to do tomorrow. Can you help me?" he rambled.

"No, I just want to go home. I am thinking that I might put some sunscreen on and get a little more sun on my legs and front. Riding the mower only got sun on my knees and face and back. Yes, I want to help you tomorrow! Will you let me?" she replied.

"Let you?" he laughed. "I'm delighted!"

By the time they got home, almost no clouds were left in the sky. The sun was beating down. Amber found her green bikini from the previous summer, hoping that it still fit. She put it on and examined herself in the mirror. It fit okay, but was noticeably tighter than it had been the previous year. She could see the tops of her budding breasts; that was a change -- the previous year she had been practically flat and there was just nothing to see. Putting her hair back into pigtails, she decided that she didn't look bad at all. For the first time in her life she didn't feel embarrassed at her own reflection when she wore a bikini. She got her Kindle, her sunglasses, some sunscreen, some towels, and a large tumbler of Dr. Pepper and headed for the patio.

Bobby had heard his sister when she went out the sliding glass doors that led to the patio. He was playing a video game, but decided he would go "perv" his sister for a while, then head upstairs and watch some porn and masturbate. He was still aroused from the previous evening. For whatever reason, rubbing cream on his sister's back and then getting a glance of her little breasts had made him extremely horny.

He went to the glass door and saw his sister lying face down on a towel, reading her Kindle. It looked uncomfortable to him, but he had seen girls and women lay in that position practically all day, at the beach.

He slid the door open as she glanced around at him. "Amber, you're going to get a really bad burn. I thought you were just going to sun your front."

She flipped over, put some towels under her head, and took her sunglasses off. "I was just getting a few minutes. Probably a bad idea. Thank you for taking care of me!" she smiled. "Want to join me?"

Bobby closed the sliding door and sat down next to her on the deck. He took his tee shirt off and was clad only in loose athletic shorts. He looked down at his sister, who had put her sunglasses back on and was reading again. He looked down her body. She was thin, but she had a good shape. He could see the swell of her breasts above her bikini top. That looked good. He was happy, for her, that she was getting boobs. He knew that she had always been self-conscious about her body because she had not developed like most girls her age. She was just a late bloomer, their mother had said, and she had obviously been right. His little sister was looking good, at least to him. Her legs didn't look as skinny as they once had. Her stomach was nice and flat. He had always thought that her hair had made her look bad. She didn't take care of it and it was often covering her face, as if she was ashamed. Now she had cut it much shorter and had it in pigtails. She looked cute. He liked it very much. His little sister was pretty and that made him happy.

"Looking good in that bikini, girl," he teased as he lay his hand experimentally on her tummy.

Amber smiled and removed her sunglasses. "Bobby. I know you're saying stuff to make me happy, and it's working! I'm gonna help you mow tomorrow. You don't have to keep being so sweet."

"Well, sure, I want to make you happy, but in this case, I'm totally honest. You said you had gained a little weight. It must have landed in all the right places. You really look good, and I'm not kidding," he stated. "That might not sound right coming from your brother."

"It means more coming from you than anyone else, Bobby. I'm a little embarrassed, though. I'm not used to guys ogling my body. I never wanted them to."

Bobby looked down her body. "If I pretended that you weren't my sister, I would say that you're pretty hot!" he grinned.

"But I'm your sister, so..." she teased.

"You're still hot. You're hot, Amber. I've said it."

She smiled. "I'm still a little uncomfortable with that, but I must admit that I like you saying it," she giggled.

She turned her Kindle back on and continued reading. Bobby perused his cell phone. After a few minutes, she looked up at Bobby. "Can I ask you some personal questions?"

"Well, sure. I guess," he replied.

"How many girls have you done the deed with?"

"Whoa. I didn't expect THAT!"

"You don't have to answer. I know it's personal."

"Well, I don't know why you want to know or why I feel comfortable telling you, but 2 and a half," he told her.

"A half?"

"Blowjob," he told her and noticed that she immediately blushed.

"Oh! Sheesh. Why did I ask you that?" she mumbled.

"It's okay. I feel comfortable with you, but I don't know if I really want to get into details. Know what I mean?"

"Sure. I pretty much don't know anything about sex at all. Do you masturbate?"

"Shit, Amber!"

"You don't have to answer anything. I'm sorry."

"Of course I do. Anyone who says they don't is lying. Do you?"

She laughed. "If I say no, I'm automatically a liar?"

He looked sheepish. "Well?"

"Yes." She put her sunglasses on and turned back to her Kindle.

"Wait a second. You can't just stop just like that!" he laughed. "What do you think about? When you do it, I mean..."

Sunglasses off again. "That's kinda personal, but since you asked, I watch porn on my Ipad."

"You are shitting me. You watch porn?" he gasped.

"Is there any teenager who doesn't?" she smiled. "I mean, there's some raunchy stuff on there that I don't want to see, but I do watch it. Then I feel guilty sometimes. But not always," she admitted.