Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down, Baby Sister," he commanded her.

"What? Bobby? What are you gonna do? We can't have sex!" she protested.

"Trust me. Just lay down," he told her as he sat up. "I've got to pee. I will be right back." He took the wads of toilet paper and the roll back to the bathroom as he went.

When he came back, Amber was laying on the bed in anticipation. It was beginning to get dark outside, so he turned a bedside lamp on. His sister, still dressed only in her bikini bottom, looked so delicious to him.

He got on his knees at the foot of the bed and leaned over to kiss his sister's stomach. She gasped and lay her hand on his head. "Suck them again?" she breathed. "Please?"

Bobby placed both hands on her breasts as he gazed into her adoring face. "Amber I love you," he whispered as he bent to, once again, kiss and lick and suck his little sister's perfect little breasts.

"Oh Bobby, how can anything feel this good? Ohhhh it feels sooo good, Baby!"

It wasn't lost on him that his sister had called him "Baby" and he quite liked it. He continued to lave her rock-hard nipples as his right hand made its way into, as yet unexplored territory, between his sister's legs.

As he lay his hand gently between her legs, on top of her bikini bottom, she moaned. "Oh Bobby!" she gasped.

Much to her consternation, Bobby left her breasts and kissed down her stomach until he got to the elastic of her bikini. She thought of protesting, but she knew she couldn't. She would let him do whatever he wanted, short of sex. Anything else he wanted, she would give it to him.

He dug his fingers inside the elastic of her bikini bottom and tugged down, just a half an inch. He kissed and licked along this newly-exposed line of flesh while keeping his eyes on his sister's face. She was looking down at him, her legs spread. She trusted him completely. He pulled the bikini bottom down another inch and, once again, licked and kissed the freshly exposed flesh of his little sister's lower abdomen.

"Oh Bobby, that feels so good, Baby," she moaned.

He knew that she would offer no resistance, whatsoever, when he peeled her bikini bottom down her legs and off. She was past resisting. She wanted it. He wasn't going to try to fuck her, but he knew he could. She was hot and ready and, even though she might show a slight reluctance should he take that tack, he could have her. He could sink his throbbing shaft inside his baby sister, taking her virginity, and then gently make love to her. He wouldn't do that. He loved her too much to ever to take advantage of her, but it gave him a great inner satisfaction to know that she could be his. And he wanted her -- he had never wanted anything so much in his life. Making love to his little sister would be the highlight of his young life and would probably be the most emotional love-making of his life, no matter how long he lived or how many women he bedded.

He tugged again at her bikini and, this time, her neatly trimmed, red pubic hair came into view. He kissed her there, making his sister squirm with delight. He drew his tongue wetly along the area that was just immediately above the bikini bottom.

He gazed in her pretty face, thinking how cute she was in those little pigtails. He wanted to fuck her so badly! He ached to impale her and make her squirm all night long on his eager length of brotherly prick. He stood, grabbed her feet and pulled her to the end of the bed. Her bottom was on the very end of the bed. He grasped the tie of her bikini and pulled. He grasped the flimsy garment and pulled it off of his sister, exposing her gleaming, wet pussy.

"Amber, you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen," he croaked. He knew, academically, that he had seen some very hot naked girls. Maybe they were prettier, sexier, more well-built than Amber, but right now his mind was consumed with this young woman, his 18-year-old baby sister. Nobody else existed for him anymore. He wondered if he would ever be the same. He had never felt these emotions for anyone before. Would he ever again? Would the strong feeling that he now recognized as "being in love" ever abate? He couldn't, at that moment, imagine it.

Amber spread her legs, wantonly displaying her most precious young charms to his lustful gaze. She was no longer worried that he might not like what he saw. She knew he would. She knew what he was feeling and she was feeling the same way. She was presenting herself to him, brazenly revealing her most intimate parts to her brother. She wanted him to make love to her. She wanted him to be her first. She knew that was not going to happen, but that didn't diminish her desire for him.

Bobby kneeled in the floor. Insanely, his mind went to English class when his teacher had marked off on his paper when he used the word "kneeled". She had marked off 5 points and had written "knelt" on his paper. He had embarrassed her when he showed her in the dictionary that "kneeled" was not only acceptable, but was the PREFERRED usage. He gently touched her sopping wet opening with his index finger, causing her to reflexively move her hips and gasp. "Bobby?" she gasped.

He dragged his finger inside her wet opening and up her slit, stopping short of her clitoris. He didn't have a ton of experience giving oral sex, but one girl he had dated for a while had given him some very valuable instruction. His little sister was going to be the beneficiary of that instruction. Now he took two fingers and did the same thing as Amber moaned and gasped with passion, her hips moving of their own volition. They were moving up and down and in a circular motion, as if she were fucking. He marveled at how instinctual sex was.

Then he gently, very gently, lay those same two fingers on her clit.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" she gasped as her hips bucked up off the bed as if she had been given an electrical shock.

Bobby smiled, almost laughing out loud. His little sister was panting like a dog, her little chest heaving. He could see her delectable little boobs quivering. He made a mental note to suck them again later. "You like that, do you?" he teased.

"Grrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnggggggggggh!" she moaned. She probably said words, but he couldn't understand them.

He reached under Amber's bottom and grasped both of her sweet little butt-cheeks in his hands. He noted how firm they were. Holding her cheeks, he leaned forward and kissed her clit, then quickly swiped it once with his tongue.

"OHHHHHH Fuck!" she cried. "What are you doing to meeeee?"

Bobby chuckled. "I've just gotten started, Baby Sister," he laughed.

He leaned forward, opening his mouth around her clit, then closed it and gently suckled. Fuck, she tasted so good!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Fuck! Bobby! Oh Baby that feels so goooood!" she yelled as she began tweaking her nipples.

Bobby disengaged. "Tell me when you cum. I want to know. Okay?"

Amber looked down at him, still tweaking her nipples. She gasped and swallowed and nodded.

Bobby swiped her clit with his tongue, causing her to emit yelps of pleasure and encouragement. He rapidly flicked his tongue on her clit, then sucked gently again, then stuck his tongue inside her little virginal opening as far as he could get it. He was thirsty for his little sister's delicious juices. Her aroma incensed him even more. This girl was delicious beyond anything he had ever experienced. Everything about her was perfect, to him. All of his senses simultaneously experienced his delectable little Amber. Yes, she was his. And he was hers. That much was clear now. He wanted to belong to her and to experience the wonder of her every single day. He wanted to devote his life to her and give her everything she could possibly ever want -- most of all he wanted to give her his babies. The thought of impregnating his precious sister was almost more than he could bear. His cock was throbbing with need and he felt as if he might melt down emotionally. He was insane for her!

"Oh Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...I am gonna...I'm cumming, Bobby!!" she groaned as she thrust herself repeatedly at his mouth, trying to capture his wonderful oral digit that was giving her so much intense pleasure. "Oh BABY it's so fucking goooood!" she whined.

Her body was thrashing so violently that Bobby pulled his head back, but continued to massage her clit and cuntal gash with his fingers. Suddenly a long stream of clear liquid gushed from her pussy and hit him in the face, followed by several more gushes. What the fuck? Was his little sister a squirter?

Amber sat straight up and grabbed for his head, insanely trying to pull him back between her legs. "I'm still cumming! Don't stop!" she cried.

Bobby swallowed and licked as much of her juices as he possibly could, riding out her orgasm by licking at her clit and cuntal crease. She finally lay back, pulled her legs up, and turned away from him. He was relieved. His jaws hurt. His face was covered in whatever juices she had ejaculated. It was on the sheets and there was a wet spot on the floor. He grabbed his discarded shorts and wiped his face off.

He crawled in bed with her and gazed into her face. He lay on his left side and she turned on her right side to face him. The siblings were totally naked and absolutely unashamed. She lay her hand on his cheek. He could see how much she adored him.

"Did you, um, did you...squirt?" he asked, incredulously.

She giggled. "Yeah, I do that sometimes. It's a certain way you touched me...my clitoris. At least that's what I think. Was that a turn off? It's not pee!"

"No. I wasn't expecting it, but it's a turn-on; not a turn-off!" he grinned. "You about drowned me with it! What kind of headlines would that be? YOUNG MAN DROWNS IN SISTER'S EJACULATE!"

Amber laughed so hard that she doubled up, gasping for breath. "That's the funniest..." she broke down again. She couldn't remember laughing this hard in years. Even after she got control of herself, his words would pop in her head and she would start laughing again.

After talking a few minutes and sharing a few sweet kisses, Bobby suggested that they take a shower and get something to eat.

While Bobby showered, Amber ordered a pizza for delivery. She had thought about joining him in the shower, but thought that she could save that for another time -- and she knew there would be another time; many of them for years to come. This wasn't something that was going to end just because Billy and their mother came home. Of that there was no doubt.

While Amber was showering, the pizza was delivered. Bobby poured them both a tall tumbler of Dr. Pepper and got some plates out. He wore only boxer briefs and his cock was almost fully erect again. He knew there would be more intimacy with his beloved sister later that evening. He would sleep in the same bed together and hold each other all night.

Presently Amber came downstairs. She wore only an old, very tight, cut off tee shirt and a tiny pair of thong panties. She was practically naked. Her brother was practically naked. Both siblings knew that they would be completely naked with each other for the entire night. They would explore and pleasure each other's bodies. They wouldn't go all the way. Not yet. But they both sensed that day was coming.