Amber, Marcy and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
My college-age daughter and friend want to learn about sex.
2.4k words
18.9k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, and no real individuals are described or named here. Please do not copy or distribute this work without permission from the author. Now, sit back, read, and hopefully enjoy.

This has been placed in the category of Incest Stories. You will find minimal incest here, but some hints of it, which were enough to park this story in that category.

= = = =

I didn't know if I should laugh or choke on my soup when the question came to me from my daughter's friend and college roommate, Marcy.

She and my daughter, Amber, were spending the summer with me while they took on summer jobs near my home. Both had completed their second year of college and had shared a dorm room. Now, they were living with me, and I was totally enjoying having them around. Marcy's parents were out of the country, and she had chosen to stay with me and Amber for the summer instead of heading home.

My wife had died several years before, and it had been up to me to raise Amber from the age of fifteen to her current age of nineteen, with her twentieth birthday coming up soon. Raising a teenage girl... now there is a challenge, but I will set aside those stories and focus on the here and now and that amazing question. Thankfully my wife was alive when Amber had her first period and had to get her first bra. My task, since then, was to help her with other growing pains such as teaching her to drive and even taking her to the doctor for birth control pills.

So, sitting there at the dinner table, with the two young women sitting across from me and the TV on in the background and the volume down, that question came. When it came, there was nervous laughter from my daughter.

"Mister Stone, can you tell me how to give blowjobs?" Marcy asked with a half-smile mixed with wide questioning eyes. Beautiful, big blue eyes, I might add.

Like I said, I didn't know if I should laugh or choke on my soup.

Amber laughed. "Dad, you should see your face! You're beet red!"

Marcy, in her own defense, looked serious as she stared me down. "No, I mean it. These past two years in college I somehow ended up with a guy's cock in my mouth on almost every date." She paused to take a sip of the cola before her. "It was always unexpected; I would just end up with a cock in my face and I never seemed to do what the guy was wanting from me. Oh, and is sperm supposed to be gooey like that?"

"Honest, Dad, I had nothing to do with this," Amber laughed.

I still said nothing but knew that my face was getting even redder. Then, another surprise from Marcy, a disarmingly cute young blonde who had straight hair midway down her back.

"Ask your daughter, Mister Stone, she told me she doesn't know how to give good blowjobs either. I don't even think that either of us knows how to fuck right."

"What the hell, Marcy!" Amber exclaimed. "You don't tell my father stuff like that!"

"Ladies," I said feeling awkward, "I think we should set this conversation aside for now. Okay?"

"So, talking about sex embarrasses you?" Marcy just wouldn't quit.

I had to pause a moment before responding. "No, it doesn't but there are levels of appropriateness to consider. Amber and I have been reasonably open with each other but there are some details that a father and daughter probably shouldn't discuss. I'm sorry that my wife is no longer around to have these talks with you two. Marie would have been open to anything you would have asked her."

"Did she give good blow jobs?"

Amber laughed aloud again while continuing to show her amazement at her friend.

Having this question come to me about my deceased wife was probably in bad taste but given the weirdness of the moment somehow it seemed okay.

Curiously, my daughter joined in. "Okay, dad, it's out in the open. I know you loved mom, but, setting that Hallmark romance movie stuff aside, I kinda would like to know some of the more intimate stuff about you two."

"You want to know about Marie's and my sex life? Really?" I was almost at a loss for words. "I can't imagine very many parents ever do that with her kids, even their adult kids."

"Susan Avery's parents told her everything. She even has pictures," Amber announced, shocking me.

"Really? Pictures even?" I was shocked.

"Yep. Really, really kinky ones. Her dad's cock is huge!"

"So, you're saying that you want me to be more open with you. Like Susan's parents? Oh, and there is no way in hell that I am going to show you any pictures or videos so don't bother to ask."

"But, you have some, right?" Marcy playfully asked.

"Nope. Not anymore. After she died, having nude videos of my wife just seemed wrong, so I killed every last one."

"Too bad," Amber said, "I think I would have liked to see them."

My deceased wife, Amber's mom, actually liked to be tied up and treated pretty rough during sex and I had taken several videos of this. So, put another way, even if I had any of those videos, I wasn't ever going to let our daughter see them.

"Dad, I want you to be more open with me. I really want to know not just about you and mom, but maybe just more information about sex and stuff."

I just stared at her while we sat, and I let my dinner get colder. "Uh, maybe later I'll have to think this over. So, to turn the tables on you two, why are you asking me these questions?"

Amber didn't hesitate. "I think it's simple, dad. Hell, when you were in high school and college, I'm sure that you went through a learning curve about sex, right?"

"Right, we all do. Especially at college age. High school really doesn't count. That's just hormones taking the lead."

"Okay, so I know that you and mom didn't meet until after college, so this means that you screwed girls other than her, right? And she screwed other men, right?"

"Right. That should be a bit obvious. I dated several girls and she had dated other guys."

"By 'dating' you mean screwing?"

"Often, but not always," I said honestly, but I didn't want to let on that I was very active at that time. "Again, is this really a conversation you want to have?"

"Yeppers," she chuckled, enjoying my embarrassment.

While this talk had shifted to be just between my daughter and me, Marcy just sat silent, taking it all in.

Amber said. "Dad, you can guess that I've had sex. I'm not a virgin and haven't been for some while now."

This last bit surprised me and the thought of my beautiful, presumably innocent, young daughter being groped and fucked by some horny young guy was not an image I wanted to ponder. "I guess I thought you'd held off a bit longer."

"Nope," she just responded with a big playful smile. She was, as she so easily could do, totally working me. "Look, here's the deal. Sex education in school was a joke so that leaves us having to learn it on our own. And, dad, every guy just seems to want to just ram his cock into my cunt or face and get his rocks off. It's fun, yes, but there has to be more."

"Mr. Stone," Marcy joined in, "neither of us have had an orgasm that we know of."

"Oh, you would know," I said simply.

"Did my mom have orgasms?"

Again, a question from Amber about her mother and sex. This was definitely getting stranger by the minute. "Yes, and please don't ask for details."

"Okay," she gave me a playful pout.

I thought for a bit about all that I had heard from these two. I looked at my beautiful, slender brunette daughter and the disarmingly cute Marcy as the two young women watched me fumble for words. "Ladies, there are two important things to always keep in mind about sex. First and foremost, never ever let a guy force anything on you and it sounds like they might have. That's rape. Second, even if you are accepting of what he is doing, sex needs to be mutually rewarding. It can't just be about him getting his kicks. If you are not equally satisfied, then he has completely failed."

"Then, they're all fucking failures. Literally." Marcy exclaimed.

We all laughed, and it was agreed that we would continue the conversation after dinner, and we were relaxing in the family room.

= = = = = = =

An hour later, the dishes were done, and we had each changed into comfortable lounging clothes. We were relaxing in the large TV/family room. Since my daughter and Marcy had been staying with me, we had fallen into a relaxing routine of me sitting back in my recliner, Amber would lay back on the couch and Marcy adorned the other recliner a few feet from me. I say "adorned" simply because that blonde work of art would brighten up any space she inhabited.

Tonight, the TV wasn't on, and no movie or show had been selected for streaming. Instead, it would seem, the topic was to be on sex. I had rather hoped that, despite everything said earlier, they would put this subject aside. It would seem I was wrong.

"So, Professor Stone," Marcy playfully addressed me with a newly made-up title. "Your students, Amber, and I asked for some sex education and now we're expecting you to deliver."

Okay, so it would seem I couldn't get out of this. Luckily, I'd already thought through what I might say to them. "You really want to know about sex from me, a guy who is almost fifty. We aren't even remotely in the same generation and have different viewpoints on just about everything."

"Yep, we are Generation Y, or Z or Q or one of those things and you are Generation Dinosaur," my daughter laughed.

"Ouch," I pretended to be mortally wounded.

"And you want for me to pass on my worldly wisdom about sex to you two?"

"Wisdom and technique," Marcy said. "I was rather hoping this would be more about technique. You know, hands-on experience so to speak."

"So, you don't want for me to give you an in-depth description of the differences between love, erotic behavior, pure sex, and kinky sex? Too bad, I have a whole long lecture already ready in my mind."

"All of that sounds fun, but I think your daughter and I would like to focus on the pure sex part. I certainly do. You know, like how to give better blow jobs and get a good fuck."

"A bit blunt," I said simply, "but I guess that puts it out there pretty well." I paused as I mulled over what to say or do next. "You know, Marcy, that what you are asking for is much better if it is directly experienced than described. Do you understand what I am saying? You should find a good partner your age for this."

"Dad, have you not tuned into the fact that she wants for you to fuck her?"

Holy crap! I turned to Marcy. "You really want for me, a way older guy who is the father of your roommate and your friend, to have sex with you?"

"Somehow, I thought that point had been made clear by now," Marcy gave me a playful wink.

I paused and had to think about what I might be getting myself into. This would mean I would be having sex with a woman who was much younger. She was someone who had more-or-less put her trust in me by moving into my place for the summer. Lastly, and maybe the most important, my daughter would be indirectly involved with all of this. This wasn't incest, but it was somewhere in the ballpark of incest.

Marcy was no longer in the recliner. Instead, she was standing before me, wearing a baby blue nightgown which delightfully exposed her trim legs up to her knees. She just looked into my face and said nothing.

"Marcy, I need to ask you some questions."

"Fire away, Professor," she responded still playfully using her made-up title for me.

"First. Please tell me that you are over eighteen. Some while ago Amber had said you are nineteen. Is that true?" Confirmation of her age was critical to me. The last thing I wanted was to end up in jail.

"I'll be twenty in two days," she said simply.

"Well, happy almost birthday! You should have told me sooner so I could have planned something special for you." Somehow, hearing that she was almost twenty sounded much more adult and mature than her being in her teens. Good so far. "How many guys have you had sex with?"

"Why is this important?" Marcy asked.

"It helps me understand your level of experience."

Without hesitation, she gave me an answer I wasn't expecting. "No one in high school. I waited until college. Since then, I have screwed six guys and one girl. That girl, by the way, was your daughter."

Okay, I was shocked. My daughter had sex with another girl? This I really did not see coming. I looked over to Amber who was sitting there looking embarrassed and she was reluctant to make eye contact with me.

I chose to not pursue this line of questioning. Maybe when I was having a private talk with my daughter at some point but not now. Instead, I asked Marcy, "Are you on the pill? You can't get pregnant, right?"

"Right. You can fuck me all you want and there won't be any little Professor Stone's running around."

"Ah, and I was hoping for a baby brother," my daughter joked, thankful the topic had turned away from her.

Okay. So, this whole evening was definitely not normal by any standards. I stood up from my chair and faced Marcy, our bodies less than two feet from each other. Holding her hands as I looked into her luscious face, I asked that one last question. A question I never thought I would be asking someone like her. "Are you wanting and ready to go into my bedroom with me?"

She just nodded in response as she leaned into me, and I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, preparing to lead her into my room.

"Hey you two! I get to come and watch," Amber exclaimed.

Again, holy cow.

= = = = = = =

Well. Let's see what happens in the upcoming chapters.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sister Troubles Sister finds true love in her brother's arms.in Incest/Taboo
Camping with My Daughter Dad goes camping in the mountains with his young daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Pressed Together with Mom Hiding for a prank accidentally arouses son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
A Better Anniversary Disastrous anniversary date is saved at home.in Incest/Taboo
Daughter's Breeding Desire Ch. 01 A virgin celebrates her 18th birthday with daddy!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories