Amber Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy looked down her slender body. Her pussy was gleaming with wetness and he could see how swollen her clit was. He realized now that she was as excited as he was and, if anything, wanted this even worse than he did. It was even more exciting to him that she was pretending that she didn't want it. He loved this game and was willing to play along with it. He knew he had to be careful, though. He couldn't do anything that would turn her off to this. He couldn't hurt her - and he certainly did not want to hurt his little sister. Just because she was the most irresistibly sexy little thing he had ever seen, he still loved her.

"Take it off, Little Sister" he urged. "Show me that sexy body, pretty girl," he whispered.

She looked into his face and slowly revealed her nakedness to him. She reveled in the lust that she saw on his face. A glance at his throbbing cock told her that he was eager to thrust himself inside her and take what he needed. This sent even more lustful spasms coursing through her. She couldn't wait for him to skewer her on his thick, young cudgel. She trembled with lust and trepidation. She sat up long enough to remove the nightie. Then she threw it in the floor, and lay back, totally exposed to his lewd gaze.

"Fuck, Little Sister. What a body!" he grinned. "I knew you were filling out, but I really had no idea! You're fucking perfect!" he marveled.

"Billy, I will let you look if you will just not do this awful thing!" she begged, desperate for him to penetrate her. Her body was starved for sex. She felt as if her pussy were wet enough to accommodate a horse cock.

He crawled over her as she closed her legs and pretended to fight him as he grasped her knees and pried them apart. He got a knee between her legs and wedged them open. He forced her legs wide apart as he lay down on top of her.

"No, no! Billy, please," she gasped. "Don't rape me!" She pushed at his naked chest, but to no avail.

Billy reached down as he gazed into her face. He took his cock in his right hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. He grinned. Her expression told him all he needed to know. She wanted it. Bad. She could tell him all day long that she didn't, but her body was telling him a different story.

"Billy! Please? No!" she continued to repeat, over and over, but she opened her legs and drew them back until her knees were almost to her breasts.

He rubbed the glans across her clit, causing her to gasp, then down her cuntal crease and around her opening. She was so wet and ready that he could have sworn that her sweet little pussy was trying to suck him inside her. He placed the head at her opening and thrust himself inside, just a couple of inches.

"Billy! Oh no! You're fucking me!" she screeched, but opened her legs even wider and, reflexively, lay her hand on his butt, pulling him deep inside her.

Billy grunted in sheer pleasure as he pushed again and sank into her warm, wet, and eager pussy, all the way to the hilt. "Oh fuck, Little Sister, you're so tight and wet! Fuck!" he whispered.

"Billy! You're fucking you sister!" she moaned.

He grinned down at her. She wasn't fighting against him. He had predicted that she wouldn't. Once he had her impaled, the fight was gone. Now there was just acceptance and, hopefully, welcome. This certainly felt like welcome to him.

"You love it, don't you, Amber?" he smirked. "I knew you would."

"No, this is wrong," she whispered as she wrapped her legs around him and hunched her body toward him, grinding herself against him in a circular motion.

He snickered. "Yeah, this is wrong. You need it harder, don't you?"

She looked into his eyes and nodded. "Billy, this is so wrong!" she gasped as he began to slide in and out of her at an accelerated pace.

He reached behind her to grab her ass in his hands and began to fuck in and out of her hard and fast. "Is this what you want, Baby Sister?" he gasped.

She nodded as she began to thrust her body off the bed at him, screwing her loins around his thick cock. "Oh, fuck, this is so wrong!" she moaned.

"Cum, Baby Sister!" he moaned, feeling that he couldn't hold out much longer himself.

"Oh no, please, no! Don't stop!" she groaned as her orgasm washed over her. Billy could feel his sister's body seize, her fingernails digging into his back and buttocks as she punished his lunging body with her own eager thrusts. She was so ferocious with her undulations that he felt she was bruising his pubic bone.

He felt his feverish load of seed rush through his thrusting shaft and begin to empty itself into his sister's wildly gyrating body. "Oh Amber, it's so fucking good, Little Sister," he gasped. "Oh Amber, Amber..." he whispered as he kissed her lips gently.

She was still now, gazing into his eyes. She would never, with words, let him know how thoroughly he had satisfied her. She was positive, however, that he knew. He was confident and, in her opinion, he had a right to be. What they had done was wrong, of course. And she was as much to blame as he was. She had teased him, flaunting herself until he was mad with lust. That was also deeply satisfying to her.

"I love you, Amber," he whispered.

"Get off of me," she hissed, pushing at him.

He obediently rolled off of her and she sprang up. She grabbed her clothes and walked toward the door, then turned. She walked back to him, took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. Then she looked deep in his eyes. "No matter how good that was, we can't ever do that again." She paused, trying to read his expression. "I love you, Billy. Now get out of my room, please?"

*****

That weekend, Amber had a date with a boy she had met at college. She had talked to him quite a bit at school and had had lunch with him several times. He was tall and nice looking and seemed to her to be a nice boy. Just the kind of boy she wanted to date.

She and Dave went for burgers, then to the movies. During the movie, her mind kept drifting back to Wednesday and what Billy had done to her. She had to admit to herself that nothing had ever excited her or satisfied her sexually as much. She dreamed and day-dreamed about it. She had tried to make it clear to Billy that it could never happen again, but she couldn't help but imagine the Wednesday that was coming up, when she knew they would be alone again. Would he try something again? Would she allow it? Was there anything she could do to stop him? It excited her that she might not have a choice in the matter. Not only was he strong enough to force her, but she had loved it and wanted it again!

Dave had reached for her hand not long after the movie started, which she allowed. She kept remembering how Billy had pressed himself against her, carried her up the stairs, told her that he was going go fuck her, and then had carried out that threat. She could tell that her panties were sopping wet and she was eager to go home and masturbate. She knew that her feelings were not normal, but she just didn't care. She had been fucking her other brother, Bobby, for months. Why was doing it with Billy any more abnormal?

After the movie, Dave asked if she wanted to go to his apartment. His roomies were all out of town for the weekend. Alarm bells went off in her head, but she agreed to go.

Not long after they got to his apartment, they were laying on his bed, kissing. Amber was glad when he finally started massaging her breasts through her clothes. She was even happier when he began running his hands under her blouse. She helped him by unbuttoning it and removing her bra.

Dave kissed her breasts and played with her pussy, both of which felt wonderful. He knew what he was doing and she enjoyed everything he did, but she was eager to fuck. That's what she needed, she thought. Anything to take her mind off of Billy.

When Dave kissed down her body, after she had kicked her panties off, she whispered, "No, I'm ready."

Dave, who was naked except for his boxer shorts, rolled onto his back and pulled them down and off. Amber got on her knees and kissed his cock. She noted that he was probably an inch shorter, but a bit larger in circumference than her brothers. She was eager to find out how that felt. She took a few inches of him in her mouth, but he signaled for her to stop.

When she lay down beside him, he whispered, "That felt good. Too good, if you know what I mean."

She giggled, lay back and spread her legs, allowing him to mount her. As he began entering her, as good as it felt, she mentally compared it to what Billy had done to her just three days previously. This didn't compare to that, but still, it felt great. She drew her legs up so that her knees almost touched her breasts as he entered her and slid inside. She could tell that he was trying to be gentle and not to make her uncomfortable. He was very slowly, too slowly, pushing himself inside her. She needed it deep and hard!

"Give it to me," she moaned, surprising herself. She put her feet on the bed and pushed herself up at him. She loved the feeling of him being a bit thicker than either of her brothers. Dave was a good lover; she liked him and he was sweet. She didn't love him, however, like she did Bobby and, she decided, nothing could match the exciting, forbidden sex that Billy had given her. She wondered if anything could ever match that.

She never imagined that she might be daydreaming while she was having sex. This wasn't right, she decided. She should, at the very least, pay attention to Dave and stop thinking about her brothers!

"It's good," she whispered. "I like it hard," she told him as he looked into her face. Even though she had no feelings for him, he was handsome and he was giving her good - not great - sex. This was better than masturbation, at least.

He began to thrust into her a bit harder and it felt like to her that he was going a bit deeper. She appreciated the effort and it felt really good. She decided that sex could feel great without being extremely exciting.

"I haven't done this many times," she whispered. "I like it. You're good at it."

He smiled and stroked her hair. "Did anyone ever tell you that you're beautiful and sexy?"

"A few, but you can tell me again," she gasped.

"You're beautiful and sexy," he grunted.

She looked in his eyes. "I need to cum," she whispered. "Do me hard and deep, please?"

Dave picked up the pace appreciably and began to withdraw further, using longer, harder strokes. He watched her face closely.

"Oh that's good!" she gasped. "I'm going to cum so good, Dave! Cummmmm! Ohhhhhh, yesssss!" she moaned as her cunt cramped around his hammering cock.

She opened her eyes and saw him studying her. "Your turn. Fill me up," she whispered.

He closed his eyes and she could feel the warm torrents of his sperm being emptied into her body. They lay in each other's arms for a while, not speaking, but kissing now and then. Amber realized that she had been missing out. No, it wasn't meaningful, nor was it particularly exciting, but it felt wonderful. She was satisfied, for the moment, and was quite sure that Dave was, as well.

They got up, got dressed and he took her home. He walked her to the door and kissed her briefly.

"Call me, or I'll see you in class," she smiled. "I really enjoyed...everything."

*****

Amber had hoped that having sex with Dave would keep her from thinking so much about Billy. As good as it was - and it was, indeed, very good - she still couldn't get the forbidden actions in which she and Billy had engaged out of her head. She wasn't even daydreaming about Bobby much, anymore. Her mind was occupied with her memories of how brazen she had been to display herself, almost naked, to her brother, just daring him to do something about it.

The following Wednesday she had determined that she would go to the library after class. She would force herself to study there instead of going home where she knew she would be alone with Billy. As she walked toward the library, she suddenly remembered that the file she needed was on a thumb drive. Was it in her purse or had she left it at home? She didn't remember putting it in her purse, so she would just have to go home and get it. She could always come back to the library.

When she got home, she was relieved to see that Billy's door was shut. She quietly went to her computer table and began looking for the thumb drive, but of course it was in her purse. Hadn't she known that all along? She decided that she would relax by taking a shower, perhaps a short nap (with the door locked), and then she could drive back to the library.

She went into the bathroom with a fresh pair of panties and a tee shirt, locked the door and showered. She wondered if the shower would alert Billy to the fact that she was home. She was glad she had locked the door.

She got dressed, put her hair into pigtails, then quietly opened the bathroom door. She could see that Billy's door was now open; when she stepped out into the hall, she could see that he wasn't in his bed. Then she realized that the TV was on downstairs. She wondered if he assumed that there would be a replay of last week. No. She wouldn't go downstairs. She would go into her room and lock the door, take a nap, and then study. She might even call Dave.

As she turned toward her room, she saw a movement behind her door, inside her room. Someone, and obviously she knew who, was hiding behind the door. Her heartrate jumped immediately. Her body trembled. What should she do?

She stepped back into the bathroom and closed the door, then locked it. She put her hands on the sink and took deep breaths to try to calm down. She really didn't know if she was excited or scared. She wasn't sure there was any difference to her. She was perverted. As perverted as either of her brothers. She took several more deep breaths, then walked to her room.

She closed the door, walked over to her vanity and sat down. She took a brush and began to brush her hair. In the mirror she could see Billy standing in the shadows, watching her.

She took a deep breath. "Can I help you with something?" she asked, calmly, speaking to his reflection.

"You know why I'm here," he said without moving.

"Suppose you tell me, so there will be no doubt," she challenged, still talking to his reflection.

"I'm going to fuck your hot little pussy, that's what," he smirked, taking a step closer to her.

"Oh is that right?" she said, sarcastically. "And what if I say no?"

He laughed. "That's even better."

She turned to face him. "What do you mean? Why is that better?" she challenged.

"Because I will take what I need, that's why. And you get off on that."

She felt herself trembling. "You think you're man enough to take it, against my will?" she gasped, now so excited that she could barely speak.

"Well, if you really don't want it..." he smiled.

"What?"

"If you really don't want it, I will go watch TV," he smirked.

She swallowed. "Billy, we really shouldn't do this," she managed.

Billy walked behind her and took the brush from her hand. He began brushing her hair and kissed the top of her head. He continued for a couple of minutes; neither of them said anything. Amber watched him in the mirror as he lovingly stroked her hair with one hand while he brushed it with the other. He lay the brush down and began massaging her shoulders; then his hands crept down and his fingers began to gently stroke her hardened nipples through the thin shirt.

"Billy, no, please," she moaned, unable to muster any real enthusiasm.

Billy took her hand and pulled her to her feet. He gazed into her eyes, then kissed her lips, briefly, before leading her to the bed, where they both lay down, looking into each other's eyes. He reached between her legs and felt of her wet panties. She gasped and opened her legs to allow him easier access.

"Fuck, you're so ready for it, Baby," he grinned. "This is all you can think about, isn't it?"

"No, Billy. Don't talk that way, please?"

He tugged at the hem of her tee shirt until she sat up and removed it, reveling in the lust that she saw in his eyes. He sat up on his elbows and pulled her toward him, suckling one of her nipples gently.

She moaned and stroked his face.

"You love this, don't you, Amber?"

"Billy, this is wrong? I'm your sister!" she groaned.

He stood and removed his clothes. She watched, eager to see his cock. When it sprang into view she nearly passed out from lust. She couldn't wait for him to fuck her. She had never been so eager for sex in her life, not even with Bobby.

He sat on the edge of the bed and grasped the top of her panties. She raised her bottom from the bed to allow him to peel them off of her, leaving her completely naked for him. She was his.

Without preamble he got between her legs. She reached for his cock and wallowed it into her pussy, arching herself up at him, eager to be impaled on her brother's thick cock. He pushed deep inside her, hitting bottom on the first hard stroke.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned and it was apparent to Billy that his sister was having an orgasm. Her body was convulsing; she was gasping for air and moaning. He felt her cunt muscles milking him.

Billy watched his sister's face until she opened her eyes. Fuck, she was so beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" she gasped. "Haven't you ever seen a girl cum before?"

"You liked that, didn't you, Baby Sister?" he grinned.

She nodded. "Stop talking and fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me hard and deep and rough!" she ordered.

Billy did as she asked. He fucked her as roughly as he dared, but she was matching him thrust for thrust. This girl loved to fuck!

Amber moaned and groaned and stuck her tongue into his ear, then bit his ear, causing him to yelp. "You little bitch!" he moaned, then stuck his tongue into her mouth, which she welcomed.

"Fuck me!" she moaned. "Oh it's so good this way!" she gasped as he grasped her butt cheeks and fucked into her as hard as he could. "Oh you're so fucking goooood," she praised him.

"You're a fucking wildcat, Little Sister!" he moaned, trying to fight off his orgasm.

"You should not be fucking your sister!" she moaned as she felt another orgasm wash over her. "Oh, Big Brother, you're making me cum so goooood!" she screamed.

He slowed, trying to stifle his orgasm. He was thankful that he had beat off the previous day. Otherwise, he would have been useless by now. "You like your Big Brother taking care of you, Little Sister?" he gasped.

"YES!" she stopped hunching her loins at him and looked in his face. "I love a man who takes what he wants," she teased.

"But I'm your brother and I want my Little Sister," he whispered.

"How badly do you want me, Big Brother?" she smiled.

"Bad enough to take you any time I need you. Which is often," he replied.

"I don't have a say in the matter?" she feigned surprise.

"No. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to have your hot little body any time I want it and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it," he bragged.

"That's so fucking hot!" she whispered. "I'm going to cum, Baby!" She moaned and wailed as another orgasm cramped her body. "Oh Billy, fuck! This is the best! Fuck it's so good," she gasped.

He couldn't hold it any longer. He felt great ropes of his cum blasting his little sister's hot, clasping cunt full. She opened her eyes wide and smiled delightfully as she felt his warm offering flooding her eager cum-hungry loins.

"Get off of me," she ordered, pushing at his chest.

"I feel like I've been used," he teased.

She laughed. "I am serious. I have to pee. You've been fucking me for over half an hour!"

He reluctantly rolled off of her and assumed that she would order him out of her room. By the time she got back from the bathroom he had picked up his clothes and was about to head back to his bedroom.