Amber Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, Bobby had a lab late on Wednesday afternoon. On most days Amber and Bobby rode to school together, but on Wednesday, they went separately and Amber got home around 1 PM. Billy was usually home by Noon on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He was almost always playing video games or studying when she got home.

One Wednesday she got home and when she climbed the stairs, saw that the twins' bedroom door was closed. She knew Billy was home because his car was in the driveway. He was probably napping or watching porn. She felt the need for a nap, herself - just an hour or so and then she would feel more like studying. She went into her room, closed the door, and removed all her clothes except for her panties, and put a tee shirt on that came down slightly below her crotch.

She had had tacos for lunch and felt the need to brush her teeth. Assuming that Billy wouldn't come out of his room, she went across the hall into the bathroom and began brushing. She realized, too late, that she should have closed the door. She heard Billy's door open and he appeared in the doorway. A few months previously, she wouldn't have thought much of being dressed this way in front of him. She had assumed that she didn't have anything that he really wanted to see, anyway. But after he had forced himself on her when he was drunk, she had tried to be more careful. She was aware, now, that he found her attractive. She was actually very turned on that he found her attractive, but she knew that wearing skimpy clothes around him might cause him to try something again -- and, if that should happen, she didn't trust how she might react. She didn't think he would do anything, sober, but just the way he looked at her made he horny -- and she absolutely did not need to be horny for him. There was no way she could rationalize being intimate with both of her brothers. It would be way too complicated, as well. She tried to put it out of her mind.

"Oh, I didn't know you were home," he said, yawning. "I had to have me a nap. I have to read a whole book and write a report tonight." She noticed that he wore nothing but a pair of boxer briefs. She had seen him like this hundreds of times, but things had changed between them in the last few months. He looked hot. She wanted him, she admitted to herself -- but it could not happen. No way.

She reached and pulled at the hem of her short shirt. She spat her toothpaste out and asked, "What book? A novel?"

"The Red Badge of Courage."

"Oh, Stephen Crane. You'll like that," she said as she rinsed her toothbrush and examined her teeth in the mirror. She could see the reflection of him checking out her butt. Her heart raced. That made her so hot when men checked her out! It was exponentially hotter when it was Billy, though. He just seemed way more off limits -- more taboo -- than did Bobby. She couldn't help but imagine doing the same things with Billy that she had with Bobby. She imagined that, because it would feel like cheating, she would be even more excited by Billy.

Suddenly he walked up behind her and placed a hand on her bottom. He whispered in her ear, "You can help me, can't you, Little Sister?"

That was one of the many 'pet names' that Bobby had for her. She liked the idea of him, Bobby, being her big brother, her protector, the one who took care of her and met her needs. Now Billy was using those words and touching her bottom. She had to stop him, and she had to cover up the fact that it was exciting to her! She could not allow him to do what he had done before.

"Billy, get your fucking hands off of me!" she gasped, attempting to turn around. He had moved toward her and had her pressed against the vanity. She couldn't turn around. His hand cupped her bottom, gently feeling of both of her butt-cheeks. Then she felt him press himself against her. His hard cock was pressed against her ass. He reached his other hand around her and gently stroked one of her breasts through the thin material of the tee shirt. It was delightful. She fervently wished that he would just rip her clothes off and do whatever he pleased!

"Amber, I can't help it. Your body is amazing," he whispered, now kissing the back of her neck.

"Billy, no! You swore you would not ever do this again! You're hurting me!" she moaned, but he certainly was doing exactly the opposite of hurting her. His hands felt amazing on her body. She wanted more, but she could not let him know that.

He realized that he was shoving her into the vanity, so he backed up slightly. This gave her the opportunity to turn around and begin to try to push him away from her. He swiftly caught both of her arms and pushed them behind her back, where he easily held them together with one hand. His face was inches from hers. He was standing against her. She could feel his hardness against her stomach. He kissed her. There was nothing she could do but yell at him and turn her head, which she did.

"Give me a tiny kiss, Little Sister," he panted. "Kiss me and I'll let your arms go."

"No! I'm not kissing you. Nor anything else. I'm your sister! Stop! You are hurting me," she lied, afraid that he could detect how turned on she was.

She managed to free one of his hands and slapped him. "Fucking let me go!" she yelled.

"Amber," he said patiently. "You're going to pay for that."

He grabbed her around the waist and wrestled her out of the bathroom and across the hall and onto her bed. She fought him with all her strength, but she was no match for him. She realized, even before they got to the bed, that he was going to use his superior strength to force himself on her in some way. Her mind cried out for some way to stop him, but her body was, once again, betraying her. Why did she find this exciting? She hated herself for loving what he was doing to her, but at the same time she couldn't wait to see what he would force her to do. She remembered the discussion she had recently had with Bobby about everyone having their own turn-ons. Was this one of hers? Why would it be?

"Billy, please?" she begged. "I'm your little sister!" She had used those words on purpose, knowing that they would probably turn him on. Those words turned her on, whether she said them or her beloved Bobby said them, or if Billy said them. "I will tell Mom!" she finally said, as he shoved her onto her back on the bed.

He laughed. "No you won't. You won't tell anyone because you like it and you would be too embarrassed to tell anyone"

She shook her head. Her chest was heaving from fear and excitement. She knew that her panties were already saturated, but she didn't understand why this would excite her so much. Force? Domination? Why would that turn her on? Was it because it was Billy? Would she be turned on if someone else forced himself on her? She admitted to herself that Billy turned her on more than anyone on earth -- even Bobby. As terrible as this way, she knew it was true. Why? Taboo, of course. The forbidden. Maybe because they had always been at odds with each other and had, just recently, become closer. Maybe because he was a "bad boy" - he did what he wanted and took what he needed.

"No, Billy, please! You don't want to do this. You will hate yourself for it! You will ruin our relationship! Please?"

He lay down on top of her, his crotch rubbing against hers. He pinned her arms to the bed and saw the excitement in her face. "Amber, you're the prettiest and sexiest little thing I've ever seen. I love you. I do. But I can't help myself. I've been beating off thinking about you for months. I dream about you."

"Billy, we can't. It's wrong," she said softly. "Let me up. I won't say anything, I promise."

"I want you so bad, Little Sister," he gasped. "Kiss me and I'll let you up," he whispered as he leaned toward her face.

She gave him a brief peck on the lips. Her body screamed for her to entice him in some way. No, he couldn't start this and not finish it! Her body craved him. She despised the way she felt. She needed him. She wanted him inside her! She knew that it would be the wildest, most uninhibited sex that she had ever imagined. It wouldn't be love making. Oh, no. It would be raw, animal sex. She instinctively knew that he could scratch an itch that nobody else on earth could scratch.

"Let me up," she groaned. "You're hurting my arms."

He gazed in her eyes for a moment. "I do love you, Amber. I shouldn't have done this. I hope you'll forgive me. I don't know what came over me," he croaked.

"Yes, Billy, I forgive you. Now get up, please?"

He got up and looked down at her, his cock tenting in his boxers. She was gazing at it and he wondered what she was thinking.

"I'm sorry, Amber. I truly am. I can't explain why I'm this way."

He turned and went to his room and closed the door. Amber locked her door and masturbated, imagining what could have happened.

*****

That weekend, Amber and Bobby were alone all Saturday afternoon. They had sex twice, and it was fantastic, but Billy kept creeping into her mind. He looked exactly like Bobby, but otherwise he was his exact opposite. Bobby was kind and gentle; Billy was rough and could be very rude and unkind. She submitted herself to Bobby willingly because he treated her the way a woman deserved to be treated. He loved her and she loved him. Billy had tried to take what he wanted. She had resisted him and he had stopped, at her request, before she submitted. In the nether regions of her mind she knew that she had been only moments from submitting to him, allowing him to take from her whatever he wanted or needed. She thought about it while Bobby was making love to her, she dreamed about it at night, and she daydreamed about it when she was driving or sitting in class. She knew that, somehow, she had to stop thinking this way. It wasn't healthy and she certainly could not allow herself to ever get caught in that situation, or a similar one, again.

The next Wednesday, when she got home from her classes, she noticed Billy's car in the driveway. Had she purposely driven faster on the way home, she asked herself. Had she hoped that his car would be there? No. Of course not. She needed to study. She had a paper due next week. That was why she had driven faster than usual.

She went upstairs and, once again, noticed that the door was shut to Billy's room. He was probably napping. She wouldn't bother him. She needed a shower, then a nap, then she would study.

She knocked gently on his door.

"I'm asleep. What do you want?" he yelled.

"I just wanted you to know I'm home so I...so I wouldn't startle you. I'm taking a shower. Have a nice nap!"

She selected tiny panties and a summer nightie that was translucent and only came down to her bottom to put on after her shower. She sometimes took a nap in just panties, but she decided that the nightie would feel nice. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. No need to lock it. Billy was taking a nap. He wouldn't come in with her showering, anyway.

Billy lay there wondering why she had awakened him. She never did that. She was far too thoughtful for that. And why did she tell him that she was showering? She was hard to figure out, but he had a hunch that something was up.

He got out of bed and, wearing only boxer briefs, crept to the bathroom door. He could hear the shower running and thought he could hear her singing. She was a good singer, but she rarely ever sang except in the shower. He tried the door knob and, much to his surprise, found that she had not locked the door. He peeked inside and saw the form of his little sister showering through the shower curtain. The curtain wasn't transparent, so he really couldn't see anything. He carefully closed the door and remained standing in the hallway, listening.

He heard when she turned the shower off, and then the curtain being drawn back. He imagined that she was stepping out of the shower and toweling off her sexy little body. He was tempted to just walk in on her. What would she do? He would at least get to see her naked. But his little sister was acting weird, as if she was playing some kind of game with him. He wanted to see what she had in mind. He had crossed a line the previous week, but the thought had crossed his mind several times that she had almost seemed to enjoy it. Was that possible? He stood there another moment, went and put on some shorts and a tee shirt, then went downstairs and turned the TV on.

Amber half expected the door to open at any time during her shower or, afterward, as she dried off and donned her little panties and skimpy nightie. She admitted to herself that she felt slight disappointment. She needed to get these thoughts out of her mind. A nap would probably help. That's what she would do. Then her mind would feel cleansed. She put her red-blonde hair into pigtails and examined herself in the mirror. Yes, she thought to herself. She was cute and sexy.

She opened the bathroom door and glanced to her brother's room. He wasn't laying on his bed. He wouldn't see her dressed like this. Good. He didn't need to see her so near naked, especially in such a sexy little outfit. Nobody should see her dressed this way. She knew what this outfit did to Bobby. Billy probably shouldn't see her this way.

She heard the TV downstairs. She suddenly felt the need for a drink of water. And there were a few dishes from breakfast that needed to be washed and put away. Billy probably wouldn't even notice her if she went down and did that. It wouldn't take but a few minutes.

She quietly went down the stairs. Billy was laying on the couch, watching TV. He apparently didn't hear her. She went into the kitchen and turned the water on to wash the few breakfast dishes. As the water got sufficiently hot, she squirted some liquid detergent into the sink and began to wash the dishes.

Billy had heard her when she turned the water on. He leaned forward and saw her standing at the sink. What the fuck was she wearing? He had never seen that nightie. It was sexy as hell! It barely came down to her panties. And it was practically see-through! And that ass! It was fucking perfect! Her body looked more enticing to him than it ever had. And those sexy pigtails! He wondered who told her that they made her look sexy. She apparently realized it, as she often wore her hair that way now. His cock pounded with lust for her. She was doing this on purpose - there was no doubt in his mind, anymore. He had been right; she had enjoyed last week's encounter. She just had not been able to admit it. That was okay.

Amber finished washing the dishes, dried her hands and began drying the dishes and putting them in the cabinet. Suddenly, she felt hands on her ass and, although she was halfway expecting it, she was startled.

"Shit! Billy, you scared me. Get your hands off of me!" she stammered.

"Amber, you can't walk around in front of me dressed like that and expect me not to react," he whispered in her ear as he reached around her and began to stroke her stomach with both of his hands. He pressed himself against her bottom.

"I was just gonna take a nap..." she began. "I knew the dishes needed to be washed and..." she gasped as he began brushing her nipples with his fingers as he kissed her neck. "Stop, please?" she whispered. It felt so agonizingly good she could barely stop herself from moaning.

"Amber, this will be so much better for you if you just admit you want it," he whispered. "I know you want it. You just can't admit it."

"No, Billy!" she whimpered as she tried to pry his hands off of her breasts. Fuck it felt so good! She loved everything he was doing!

Suddenly Billy picked her up, cradling her in his arms. She struggled, uselessly, against him as he carried her up the stairs.

"Billy, no! What are you going to do to me?" she moaned as he carried her into her bedroom.

He laughed. "I'm going to give that hot little body of yours what it needs and wants! I'm going to fuck you and you're going to love it!"

These words almost gave her an orgasm. She felt her pussy flood with juices. "No, Billy, please? I am your sister! You're my BIG BROTHER!" she gasped, trembling with fear and pure lust. She had never been as excited by anything in her life. She couldn't wait to see what he would do to her. She loved the fact that she drove him so crazy with lust that he would behave in such a way.

Billy unceremoniously dumped her on her bed and began to take his shirt off. "You're not a virgin are you, Little Sister?"

She shook her head. "Billy we can't do this!" she begged as her body trembled and she almost hyper-ventilated.

"Do I need to wear a rubber?" he asked, clinically, as he removed his shorts and underwear, now standing before her totally naked. His cock was hard, erect, bubbling with pre-cum, and throbbing. He could see her looking hungrily at it.

She shook her head again. "I'm on the pill," she whimpered, "But Billy, please don't do this! It's rape! It's INCEST!" Saying that word out loud only excited her even more. She wondered if she would feel guilty later. Right now she didn't care. She needed what Billy had threatened...promised...to give her!

"That just makes it hotter, Little Sister," he smirked as he reached and grasped the top elastic of her panties and, with one swift movement, ripped them off. He pressed them to his nose and inhaled.

"Billy!" she screamed, reaching to cover her pussy with her hand and rolling onto her side.

Oblivious to his sister's protestations, Billy kneeled on the bed near her head. "Suck my dick!" he ordered.

For the first time she took a good look at his cock. She wasn't surprised to see that it was an almost-exact duplicate of Bobby's. Maybe it was the slightest bit thicker, but she couldn't be sure. It was swollen; the head was shining and purple and wet; the shaft was veiny - everything about it sent waves of pure lust through her body. She knew in her heart that she had never felt such total lust.

"No!" she begged. "That's so humiliating, Billy! Don't do this to your little sister!"

Billy reached and grasped one of her pigtails and gently pulled her head up from the bead. "Suck it, Amber. You run around nearly naked...you were asking for it. Suck it!"

Amber propped herself up on an elbow, opened her mouth wide, and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She was salivating so much that she was quite certain that he could tell how eager she was to suck him. She just let it rest in her mouth. She didn't suck nor lick.

"Suck that cock, Baby," he whispered. "Lick it, sweet Little Sister," he whispered.

She felt as if she could easily take his entire prick into her throat. She had never been this insanely turned on when sucking Bobby. She knew that if Billy came in her mouth, even if it was disgusting and made her sick, she would welcome it. But she wanted him in her pussy. She ached for him to impale her and to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. Raw. Animalistic.

She swirled her tongue around his prick and sucked gently. She knew that drove Bobby crazy; that he couldn't last very long when she did that.

"Oh fuckkkk, Amber! You're born to suck cock! This ain't your first rodeo, is it girl? Shit! Suck that cock, Baby Sister!"

After a moment, he roughly pulled her back off of his cock. A trickle of saliva dripped off of her chin. "Take that thing off if you don't want me to tear it off of you. It's too pretty to ruin," he told her softly.

She was trembling. She gasped and panted as if she had been running. The nightie buttoned in front. There were 5 buttons, but she hadn't buttoned the top one, so as to show more cleavage. She began unbuttoning the remaining buttons, revealing her lush body to his appreciative gaze.

"This isn't right, Billy. Please don't!" She purposely left the unbuttoned nightie draped over her breasts, even though her nipples were easily seen through the thin material.