Amber's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Master explains the submissive position in great detail.
2.2k words
3.88
11.3k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber thought the exam was a little odd, but knew not to ask why the specific position in the specific manner. She didn't want to sound like she was thinking. Master had told her early on that if she decided to proceed with him and go the distance, she'd better learn to prove her obedience by way of unquestioning compliance. Asking or interjecting or suggesting anything would mean trying to influence His decision, and that was unacceptable. If something was worth considering, Master would've already thought of it and/or implemented it.

Thankfully for Amber, her Master was not an abuser. And the other extremely endearing quality He had was to explain everything that was done to her in great detail. He maintained that an educated slave is the best slave. A slave who knows her Master's intent behind a certain task/activity is more in tune to her Master's needs, more mindful of the numerous untold ways that she can behave to make the activity just right. It could be as simple as looking at Master a certain way, or making a certain sound at the right moment. It was all about the little things.

And Amber was grateful for all the education, the tutelage, The guidance. After all if she didn't know exactly what made her Master tick, what kind of slave was she? Master had drilled it in her head that a slave is only as precious to her Master as the amount of pleasure He is able to gain from her mind and body. Everything else was secondary. The domestic servitude, the work she would do to make money for herself (that Master would control), her formal education, her family and her friends: all of it stood far secondary to one truth: she was for Master's sexual pleasure. Growing up to her 18 years old self, Amber might have harbored various dreams, ambitions or ideas. Amber might have pondered upon the true meaning of her life, the nagging question of who she truly was. What was her purpose on Earth, other than to consume till she lay dead? Indeed she had a tough time answering that question. Master answered it for her. She was put on Earth to be his slave. That was the sole purpose of her existence. She would live and breathe to be her Master's slave. Amber did not just accept her fate, she beamed with joy and pride at having found her true calling so early in life. All thanks to the man on the internet who had had an all-consuming effect on her psyche. She was his. Forever.

Master laid out all details of the position she was to be in for a full 8 hours. She carefully read all the instructions making sure to memorize them by heart. Master had told her this was going to be the foundation for all other positions to follow in the future. That this position would be her primary position. She would be expected to be in this position every time they met, and her default when Master wanted to spend some alone time and didn't want her around His immediate self. Which is why it was so important to deal with the pain of getting her body to adjust to the prolonged kneel-sitting. She would be doing a lot of kneeling when He was around.

Master had chosen a very specific type of position to serve one purpose: to be of pleasure to Him. When Amber read the explanation, everything made perfect sense. And it sent a thrill down her spine, which shot straight to her longing and by now completely wet cunt.

Master explained that kneeling down in front of Him was one of the ultimate signs of submission. Kneel-sitting took it one step further as she would be lower to the ground, and based on an estimate of the length of her torso, beneath His cock. That was her permanent station in life: to remain beneath her Master's cock. To always have to look up to His cock when allowed. Looking at Master's cock at eye-level or looking down on it while standing was almost criminal. Afterall Master's cock was the chief instrument via which she'd be able to provide Him with heavenly pleasures, her sole purpose in life. Master's cock, when erect, was the one truest sign that He was enjoying her, that she was doing her job right, and that Master was obtaining fulfillment from His slave. As such her duty would be to make sure Master's cock remained erect for as much as possible when she was around Him.

Amber had never thought of a man's cock in that way. But with their dynamic, and the way Master put it, it all made complete sense to Amber. Her purpose in life was to please her owner. And the most effective way to do that was through His cock. The better His cock felt, the higher the degree of pleasure Master would receive. Amber also understood that Master's cock would be the one to provide her pleasure when allowed, and if not done right, could become a source of physical pain as well. She understood the amount of power Master's cock wielded over her life, and for the first time ever, she felt a deep emotion rise within her. She would do anything for Master's cock. She had not seen Master's cock yet, but just the conversation with Master made her fall in love with His cock, and she promised herself that she would worship such an awe-inspiring organ with every fiber of her being that Master was so generous to bestow upon her.

Kneel-sitting to always remain beneath Master's cock was a no-brainer. She was not deserving of being eye-level or above her almighty. Amber felt an overwhelming wave of respect, reverence, love, excitement, longing and a tinge of fear all rolled into one. With renewed vigor she read the explanation of the position further.

Master had described kneel-sitting with both feet spread as wide as Amber physically could. The intent was to put her cunt on full display for Master's viewing pleasure, and ease of access. In order for the cunt to be fully visible to its rightful owner, Amber was to shave all her pubic hair to make sure her skin around her cunt was as smooth as silk. In fact Master didn't prefer any body hair, so Amber was told she'd maintain her body hair free from below her eyelashes. That meant shaving/waxing every single day. Moisturizing and hydrating her skin every day after the shave/waxing to keep it soft and supple. And she'd have to be extremely careful to avoid any nicks or cuts in the process of removing hair. Master would visually examine her body and if He found any cuts or skin breaks resulting from shaving, Master would not lay a finger on her yearning and aching body. Master reasoned that as His slave, her body did not belong to her anymore. She only took care of it and maintained it so He could derive pleasure from it. If Amber wanted to be worthy of Master's touch, she better treat His possession the way He deserves to receive it. Further reasoning made more sense. Amber's body would be Master's playground. It was for Him to leave His mark on. Would it not be unfair if her body was already marked by something she could have been careful to avoid?

Next on the list was the torso. Arms firmly locked behind Amber's back, chest pushed up and out, back arched as far as possible. Arms behind the back again was a sign of submission, of Amber offering all she had to her Master. Openly, unconditionally. It also helped push her chest out, which meant her perky and firm 18 year old 32C breasts would jut out with their hard soft-pink nipples and areola on full display, awaiting their owner's attention. Age and gravity had not yet taken their due course on Amber's chest and her breasts were the envy of most girls her age, and a constant turn on for her male colleagues. Amber knew it, and liked the attention. Her Master had had her squeeze her breasts in front of the camera and had noted how soft and supple they looked, how pliant they felt to Amber's touch. He had also complimented her on her beautiful soft-pink nipples which had the tendency to perk up almost a centimeter out of Amber's breasts with just His words, Amber not even touching them or playing with them. Master had said Amber's body recognized when she was in conversation with its owner, and her erect nipples were a sign of just that. Amber had blushed dark red reading those words. She knew her Master was right. She was becoming more His by the minute.

The other purpose of arms behind the back was to make sure there was no physical resistance to what Master was doing to her. Amber promised Master she would never dare resist Him. Master said he knew she wouldn't, but certain things do tend to elicit a reflexive reaction, and arms behind the back was to make sure that reflex does not involve Amber pushing Him away from her body. Amber enquired if tying her hands behind her back would be the better option. Master explained that tying her hands behind her back made her helpless. She would not be able to resist Master physically even if she wanted to. That was physical restraint. Master was seeking to enslave her mind. He told Amber that her submission to Him would be absolute when her arms were not tied behind her back, that she was free to pull them forward and push Master away in case of extreme discomfort. Despite knowing this, she wouldn't unlock her arms. She would succumb to the unpleasant sensations coursing through her body because she loved her Master and knew He was only doing what He was doing to her because it gave Him pleasure. And that would stop her from resisting even when she knew her discomfort was only an arm push away. That in the face of extreme discomfort, instead of using her arms to push Master away, she'd tighten her grip on her arms to make sure she doesn't unlock them even by accident. Amber almost orgasmed reading this part of the explanation. The only reason she actually didn't orgasm was because Master had not given her permission yet.

The last part was her hair tied in a ponytail, her face looking up and her mouth open as far as her jaw allowed with her tongue out at its farthest.

The ponytail would work as a comfortable grip for Master to be able to control Amber's head and face as He so pleased. The face looking up angled her mouth so it would become easier for Master to simply walk up to her and slide his cock in her mouth. Which is why the open mouth and tongue out. Master said that He should not have to wait for Amber to position her head at the correct angle for His cock. He should also not have to wait for her to open her mouth to take Him in when He wanted. The position made sure she was already good to go when and if He decided to bless her mouth with Hs cock. The tongue out represented a 'red carpet' for His cock to glide over smoothly before it entered Amber's mouth.

Master finished His explanation and asked Amber to angle her laptop camera to her cunt. Master was able to clearly make out the soft pink lips of Amber's pussy. The lips looked very puffy and swollen, which forced the cunt to open up. Master ordered Amber to spread her swollen and tender pussy lips apart. What Master saw, Master liked. The camera focused on a deep red pussy with a very engorged clit. Master also saw the moist inner thighs and the small rivulets of wetness oozing from Amber's tight virginal cunt. The entire pussy was glistening in its slick wetness.

Master told Amber to clench her pussy tight and as Amber did that Master saw even more of Amber's delicious juices ooze out of her cunt hole. Just then the camera went out of focus and He could hear Amber whimper and cry out loud as her lower back went rigid while her thighs began to shiver. Her pussy went into a wild spasm. Amber crashed into the ground upon which she was kneeling obediently for Master.

Although the laptop camera was not properly focused, Master could clearly hear Amber crying out loud as if howling in pain as the all-consuming orgasm coursed through her body. Master could see her face, eyes tightly shut, face contorted in the sweet agony of release. Amber bucked and thrashed on the floor for a good minute before regaining her senses.

When she realized what had happened, she cried tears of joy and fear. Joy from the intensity of her orgasm like she'd never experienced before, and fear from how her body reacted to the man on the other side of the online conversation. Amber had, for the very first time, orgasmed without even touching or playing with her pussy. Showing her wet pussy to Master had been enough stimulation to send her over the edge. She knew deep down in her heart that the power exchange between them was absolute. She was His, for life.

Amber looked into the camera with her eyes still wet. Master could sense a deep fulfillment and serious intent in Amber's eyes as she said, "Master, I love you."