Amber's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Master details His training plan to make Amber His urinal.
1.3k words
3.8
22.6k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the three holes Master could and would penetrate, Master had said His absolute favourite was the mouth. A human mouth is designed for survival. Food, water, even sometimes air enters the body via the mouth. It is a means of verbal communication; something that makes human beings the most superior creatures on Earth. For Amber though, her mouth had a far superior purpose. A privilege that would put her among the most fortunate human beings in the world. Her mouth was to become the home of Master's cock. It was a shame that Master had to contain His cock inside His impersonal briefs and layer it with denim or cotton pants/shorts. Amber's mouth was where it belonged, that was where He'd park it. That was where it would stay unless He decided otherwise.

Before Amber could ask, He also went further and explained that that essentially meant everything that came out of His cock would end up in Amber's belly. Amber had only heard of the male semen, and had maybe seen it sprayed on a girl's face in a porno. She didn't know if it was edible. Master explained both urine and semen was ingestible, digestible and safe. She need not worry.

Amber had no idea she'd be made to drink urine. She felt very uneasy. She didn't know if she had discovered her first hard limit. Master suggested there's only one way to find out if her limit is soft or hard, or not even a limit. Preferences and tolerances change with time, she was very much a newbie and that He would be mindless if He subjected her to everything all at once. Of course He'd ease her into drinking His urine straight from His cock. Master said He required that of her if He was to truly make her mouth the home of His cock. Amber said she really really wanted the privilege of calling her mouth the home of her Master's beloved all-powerful cock, and she'd be open to doing anything to earn the right to Master's cock.

Master detailed His plan of getting Amber used to His urine. He said He would initially have Amber kneel beside the toilet in the washroom while He stood in front of it and peed in it. Amber would see His urine come out His cock, and follow the sight and sounds as it splashed in the bowl and splattered into the water in the bowl. It would also make Amber familiar with the smell of His fresh urine.

Next He would have Amber kneel a lot closer beside the toilet while He peed in it so the smell would be a lot stronger, and Amber would get some splashing droplets all across Her chest, neck, face and hair. Her hands would of course be behind her back. Once He is finished, He would then grab a fistful of Amber's hair and have her walk on her knees to sit in front of the toilet bowl and look into the bowl at Master's fresh urine, and inhale the strong scent. Master would put His foot on top of Amber's head and push it into the toilet bowl so her face is only inches away from the urine. Master would stand with His foot on Amber's head, keeping her face inside the bowl for a few minutes, and release her. Amber would then clean and disinfect the bowl, flush Master's urine away. But she would let dry the droplets of Master's piss on her body, face and hair for the rest of the day.

Amber felt OK up to this point. She also felt like Master was putting a lot of effort in getting her used to becoming His urinal, so it was only fair that she meet Him halfway and at least go along with the training. If she hated it in the end, Master had promised it would never come up again. But Amber knew Master was only suggesting it because He wanted it, and Amber had promised to herself she was not going to deny her Master any pleasure. She wanted to give herself to Him completely.

The part where Master described standing with His foot on her head and pushing her face inside the toilet bowl quickened Amber's pulse, which very quickly resulted in wetness between her legs. She told Master about it. Master replied stating He was very happy to learn that. He was learning by Amber's reaction that humiliation and degradation turned her on, and that opened up a whole world of activities that He would enjoy at Amber's expense.

Master continued with His narration. He said the next step that would follow would be the last step in the training process before Amber would be expected to wrap her lips around Master's cock and drink His urine straight from the source, not wasting a single drop that came out of it.

Amber would kneel down in the bathtub, hands locked behind her back, hair let down. Master would join her in the bathtub facing her kneeling form standing in front of her face, and would proceed to pee all over her body. Master would make sure His bladder was extra full to cover every inch of her freshly shaved and bathed delicious smelling body. He would start from the top of her head and drench her hair, move down to her face, point His jet straight into her eyes, nose and then down to her nipples. He would move lower and pee into her sweet navel and then onto her cunt. When He felt like He had very little piss left in His bladder, He would redirect the jet to Amber's mouth. Amber would open her mouth for 2 seconds, take all the piss that enters her mouth, close her mouth and get a taste. Slosh it around her mouth. Then Master would squeeze her nostrils shut, and Amber would gulp the piss down into her stomach.

Amber would let dry Master's piss on her body and in her hair by staying in the bathtub for a few hours. Once it had all dried up, she would shower, make herself clean and smelling nice, and walk into the living room where Master would have situated Himself on the couch with some soda and popcorn ready to watch a movie. Amber would crawl on all fours and sit between Master's legs and hope Master allowed her mouth to nurse His cock. Master would simply point His finger at His penis and Amber would lurch forward, and eagerly welcome Master's cock in His home. Amber would sit steady, patiently watching Master enjoying His movie and snacks and await further instructions. When Master felt the urge to urinate, He would simply put His hand on Amber's head and let go into her mouth. This would be Amber's test. Even a small leak meant punishment.

Amber understood very clearly why Master had said drinking His urine was an essential skill for her to have. Her mouth was the home of Master's cock. To fully realize that, Master would park his cock in her mouth for extended time periods. He would of course have to pee during that time. Having to remove His cock from her mouth, walking all the way to the bathroom and taking a piss before returning His cock in her mouth would be a lot of trouble for Him. And she would feel awful to not have made it easier and better for Master. It would be a grave disservice for Master to have to withdraw his cock from its home just to pee. And Amber, now so thoroughly in love with Master's cock found it gut wrenching to have to let go of Master's cock from her mouth just because He wanted to go pee.

The thought of drinking Master's urine quickly turned from a stomach turning to a stomach growling idea.

She stared intently into the laptop camera and said, "Master, I would LOVE to become your piss slave. Please accept my mouth and my body for your precious urine in any way you see fit."