Breaking Angela Ch. 01

Story Info
College girl abducted!
2.2k words
4.23
43.6k
42

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a typical day for college sophomore Angela, wake up, shower, class always doing her best to blend into the crowd. The girl herself was a beauty though you would never know it. Her shoulder-length red hair pulled back in a simple ponytail, light blue eyes downcast searching the ground in front of her, a stunningly fit body always covered up with baggy loose-fitting clothing. This was Angela's life, no friends, no confidence, just another cog in the wheel.

Coming back to her small apartment Angela did her forty five minute DVD workout before hopping into the shower to wash off the stink of the day. She realized too late there was someone in the bathroom as she stepped out of the shower. A large-bodied man, a bodybuilder, or maybe some ex-army intimidating person. It was over before she had a chance to scream. The man moved forward and pulled her into a bear hug, a moment later the prick of the needle in the flesh of her pale ass before her world fell into oblivion.

Hours later she awoke still naked but no longer in her apartment. This time a jail cell of cold concrete and a solid steel door with no windows. A single steel cot with no mattress or blankets, a toilet with no seat and a half roll of toilet paper. To cap off the room there was a video camera above the door safely hidden behind a steel mesh to avoid any tampering. The cell wasn't the worst of her worries though it was the sounds from the rest of the building. Both men and women could be heard, some moaning in pleasure others screaming in pain still more begging for orgasmic release. Terrified the girl huddles on the cold steel cot drawing her knees to her modest B cup chest as she wraps her arms around her legs. Soft tears run down her face as Angela waits in the dim light listening to the sounds of people and footsteps moving up and down the hallway just outside her door.

Soon steps are heard again this time just outside her door, a key turns in the lock as the door swings open. An average-sized man dressed in a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans strolls in on his hip is a long black riding crop attached to his belt, in his hand a clipboard.

"Good morning slave, my name is Master Steven and I will be your primary trainer while you attend this slave training facility." His voice is calm and assured as his blue eyes look over the girl a soft smile plays on his lips.

"Now I know you're new here so I will give you some help. The correct way to greet me or any other trainer is to come over, kneel before them replying with the simple words 'Hello Master/Mistress'." Moving the clipboard to his left hand he smiles gently.

"Why don't you give that a try real quick so we can get started."

At first, when her door opened she was relieved, hopeful that she could plead her case, to explain the misunderstanding. As Master Steven spoke though her jaw slowly lowered, fear creeping into her form as the man kept speaking. Something inside Angela snapped and her anger rose like lava inside a volcano.

"What the fuck are you talking about? My name is Angela and I will not..." * SLAP!*

The strike came hard from Master Steven. The force spinning the girl around dropping her to the ground. The Master's voice came quietly.

"You did not hear me correctly. The proper response is for you to come over and kneel before me and say 'Good morning Master Steven."

Angela's vision snapped to black before she even heard the slap that came across her face, as her vision cleared she found herself kneeling on the cold concrete her left cheek hurt. She could taste her blood inside her mouth.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Her voice trembling with a combination of fear and pain. "This is illegal! You cannot hold me here against my Will!"

Master Steven moved, fluid and full of purpose, his left hand gripping a handful of Angela's hair as he sat himself down on the metal bed. Superior strength, years of practice, and the disorientation of the little redhead had her over his lap in a heartbeat as her scream of pain echoed through the hall.

"Listen here slave, I do not care if it is legal, moral, or even right all of that is irrelevant to me." His right-hand lay down against the pale flesh of Angela's ass.

"But what is going to happen now, is I am going to spank you until you understand where you are." The first strike lands as soon as he is finished speaking the loud *CRACK* echoing in the small cell for a brief moment before the girls howl of pain drowns it out. A second and third strike comes from Master.

"You will receive these blows until you tell me you understand the rules. Simply say 'This slave understands Master Steven'

Shock and pain flew through Angela's body as she is drug over Master's lap, he still held her hair firmly as the spankings began. His words drew a cold shiver down her spine as she prayed he was joking, or this was some kind of bad nightmare. The blows continued seven, eight, nine before her voice betrayed her.

"I understand Master Steven!!" * Crack, Crack, Crack!* The blows continued as Angela squirmed and tried to break the hold of his hand in her hair. Her mind reeled in confusion, she said the words. Why wasn't he stopping? What the hell is going on? A thought came to her mind as the tears formed in the corners of her eyes and slowly slid down her cheek. Her thoughts rolling over the words... this slave...this slave. A crying whimper as she barely spoke the words. "This slave understands Master Steven." The words coming between sobs and gasps of air.

Steven gave one more hard swat before admiring the beautiful red that had come to Angela's flesh. His smile was of cruel intention as she muttered the words, a soft nod imperceptible to

the girl is given while his right hand gently rubbed her recently spanked backside. The Master knew her mouth was just spitting out the words he wanted to hear, the lesson not learned yet but it was however a start.

"Very good slave," His hand freed itself from her hair as he continued to speak. "Now on your knees before me and the slave will tell me again that she understands."

Angela crawled off this strange man's lap dropping to her knees before him, her eyes lowered to the ground. Her body trembled in pain and humiliation as the tears still trailed down her face. The decision was made as she straightened her back, her eyes locking on this evil man before her.

"Fuck you."

Steven's face was a picture of contentment as he watched the girl fall to her knees, maybe she would be easier than most to break. When she spoke a broad smile broke across his face, "Ohhhh little slave, you will come to regret those words. Come get her fellas" There is a commotion from the door as two large men moved through the door.

Angela was expecting another slap, something to knock her back so her body was braced waiting for the attack. The slaves' eyes widened as the men came in taking her body even as she struggled to break their hold on her. She of course was no match for the burly orderlies, lifted from the ground she writhed and screamed as the men carried her out into the hall before turning right.

Master Steven stood and followed as the men carried her past other trainers and their slaves. Most simply moved to one side of the hall or the other having seen this many times in the past, A few nodded or gave brief greetings to Steven as they passed. Master stepped ahead of the trio and opened a door to the right and flipped on the light as he stepped through.

This room was stark white, sanitary, and large. Tiled floors for easy clean and a convenient drain in the center of the room. Inside this fluorescent-lit room were devices of torture, a giant X a cold metal table with places for binding people down. Cabinets seemed to be everywhere in the room standing ominously and from a small hole in the center of the ceiling dangled a chain with a single large O ring at the bottom.

As the slave was carried in, the Master moved to one of the corners of the room. Soon he returns pushing a small wheeled cart forward, a Sybian saddle bolted firmly onto it. Angela's eyes were wide with terror as she looked around the room, her writhing doubling as she tried to break free.

"What the hell is wrong with you people, what the fuck do you think you're doing!"

Her eyes locked on the cart then. "What the hell is that!" Master paid her no mind as he moved to a cabinet retrieving several leather straps and a six-inch hard plastic cock.

Remaining silent while he moves back to the Sybian with a subtle click the base of the cock is attached to the top of the saddle sticking straight up like a perverted monument. Stepping back he gives the men a nod, without hesitation they carry Angela over forcing her legs apart positioning her over the saddle as Steven applies a large quantity of lube to the plastic cock.

Terror and tears grace the slave's face as she struggles harder and harder to no avail, she is lowered down, her legs forced apart until she feels the plastic on her naked cunt. Her scream is long and loud as the men force her down on the shaft until her still tender cheeks find the leather of the saddle.

Steven moves to the front of the leather straps still in his hands the men force the girls' legs forward stretching them out causing her weight to sit hard on the saddle. Steven cuffs both ankles to the cart with practiced ease before securing a thick strap over the girls' lap watching her down so there is no upward escape. The men force the slaves' arms behind her back as Master Steven cuffs her wrists to the back of the saddle forcing her shoulders back and her modest tits to stand ou

"Jesus fucking christ! This slave is sorry! This slave understands!!" The Master of course gave her no attention, it was too late for her to buy her freedom. Tears and pain, the intrusion of that unyielding cock into her dry pussy and shudders of humiliation wrack her body. The Master moves to the front of the cart once again, this time there is a small wire attached to an electronic box on the cart, the other end is pressed between Angela's tits with a small round medical patch.

Steven stands then, his hand reaching into his pocket for a small remote device. The Master's eyes watch her as he presses the button turning the vibrations onto the highest setting. He loved this part of the shock, the fear, soon to be followed by the need even when they do not want it.

Angela's body tensed as the hard vibrations began to echo through her body her eyes flying wide open as yet another howl is torn from her throat. Master crosses his arms standing firmly as he watches the girl writhe her screams of anger and pain slowly changing to an unwilling moan of need all the while he lets the machine run without stopping.

Her body reacted against her will. That old familiar feeling arose in her sex like an unwanted friend. Biting her lip as her body began to buck and thrash, she would not show him she was enjoying this. Angela's body gave her the ultimate betrayal as she was forced to the edge of the chasm of orgasm and over into the void of sweet orgasm. Explosions of self-made electricity exploded through her mind as she came down from that high with panting breath the vibrations stopped.

Steven was kneeling at the cart then, she never even noticed him moving forward.

"This slave is sorry. This slave wants to be free. I'll...I'll suck your dick if you let me free." Too late she realized what she said.

The Master looked at her one eyebrow cocked as the grin slipped across his face.

"Well slave, I'll not be freeing you any time soon." Standing then he moves towards the door pausing in the threshold.

"The machine recorded your biorhythms as you achieved orgasm. It understands your body now in the simplest of ways." Leaning lightly on the door jam he gives the slave a little head shake. "Every ten minutes the machine will start the vibrations, this time however it will take you to the very edge of orgasm and stop before you manage to cum. We'll see if your attitude has changed any in the morning."

"No NO NO NO! Please Master Steven anything but that!" Angela watched in fear as Steven's hand moved to the light switch turning it off before he slowly closed the door. Left alone in the darkness the slave's screams join the others in the facility as she struggles for freedom that would not come. Sometime in the dark, the machine sprung to life and her night of torment began.