All Comments on 'Amber's Awakening Ch. 03'

by Trevormartinaf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bizarre and unrealistic

I’m guessing the fantasy in your head is erotic and when all’s said and done that’s all that matters. He’s planning on having her do this self inflicted submissive torture via webcam. 8 hours kneeling, restrained with mouth open and tongue out? Yeah she would be in excruciating physical and mental agony as well as suffering from dangerous breathing problems (Caused by dried out mouth and tongue). All of that whilst she’s alone? What a lucky girl because he’s not an abuser?

Yeah, I knew I shouldn’t have given this a second chance it’s very definitely not for me. I was trying to understand the appeal of TPE but I can’t I’m still baffled, it still looks abusive and dehumanising. Looks like I’ll stick with mainstream BDSM, a symbiotic relationship.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Dehumanising, abusive and disturbing. No thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrevormartinaf@Trevormartinaf
35 y/o (currently) single Dom/Master based in Toronto. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to have experienced the thrill and raw chemistry D/s and M/s relationships afford. I am here to put into words the various experiences I have shared with the amazing women I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES