Amber's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Master introduces His cock to Amber.
1.1k words
3.98
12.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next evening as Amber sat facing the camera on her knees, Master introduced the topic of His cum. His semen. The most precious thing to come out of His body. Amber's biggest gift, Master's biggest blessing for her. He told her nothing else mattered more to her than becoming worthy of receiving His cum. Because His cock was going to spend most of their time together in her mouth, her mouth would also naturally receive His cum the most. Amber was happy beyond words. Master said that for Him, a single drop of His cum was more precious than Amber's entire being, and as such she was to make absolutely sure she never let it go to waste. Master also told her the reasoning behind feeding her cum as much as possible. It would end up in her belly, where it would be broken down into nutrients and absorbed by every cell of her body, making her more His. There would always be His cum coursing through her body in one form or another at any given point of time. Amber felt like she wanted to drop down to the floor and kiss Master's feet for allowing her the highest of privileges.

Master said He fully trusted Amber would not miss a single drop of His cum, but He still had a very simple protocol designed to ensure His cum does not get wasted even unbeknownst to Amber.

Amber had never seen a live cock in person, and so Master told her it will be especially helpful for her. He said from the looks of it, her mouth was small, and knowing the size of His cock when fully erect, Amber would have a real struggle accommodating Him, let alone drinking all His rapidly spewing cum. He said just before He would cum into Amber's mouth, He would grab her by the hair, pull her mouth off His cock, turn her face up to His and slap her hard across her face, three quick slaps. Amber's heart was beating out of her chest reading all this.

Master said by the time He was ready to cum, Amber's face, mouth and jaw would be sore and achy. She would also be dazed from the intensely rough face and throat fucking. Withdrawing her mouth from His cock would give her a brief pause to breathe. That was important because there would be no way of telling when she'd be allowed to breathe again. Master would ride out His climax before allowing Amber to breathe again. Amber would fill her lungs as much as she could in the few precious seconds Master pulled her mouth off His cock just before cumming.

Looking up into His eyes would make sure her resolve to continue to please her Master despite all the pain and roughness becomes stronger. And finally the three slaps would wake her up from her trance, put her deeper into subspace and refocus her mind on the urgency of the task at hand: that Master was about to reach the throes of the greatest pleasure known to Him, and as His slave, she would do all she could to maximise Master's ultimate peaks of pleasure while making sure she caught every drop of His precious cum in her mouth and worked hard to help Him come down from His climax as pleasingly as she could.

She would not swallow His cum yet. When Master decided to withdraw her mouth from His cock, she would look up at Master and open her mouth wide to show His precious cum, His greatest gift to her. If Master was pleased with how she behaved while He used her mouth and throat, He would allow Amber to swallow His cum. Amber would thank Master for His cum that would be sitting in Amber's belly awaiting digestion, making her His all the more. After verbally thanking Master, Amber would bow down to the floor and kiss Master's feet. If Master happened to have his boots/shoes on, she would kiss His boots.

If however Master was not thoroughly pleased with Amber's effort in heightening His climax, she would not be allowed to swallow His cum. Not right away at least. Amber would spit and drool out Master's fresh cum on the floor in front of her. Master would then grab Amber's head by her hair and push her face down to the floor into His cum. Amber would lay there in front of Him, her face touching the floor and the pool of the wet, warm and gooey mixture of Master's cum and Amber's saliva. Her ass would be up in the air, hands still firmly locked behind her back. Master would put His foot on Amber's head and slide it back and forth controlling her head with His foot making sure His cum gets smeared all over her face. When Master was satisfied with Amber's face and hair having moped all if His cum off the floor, Amber would lick the floor with her tongue to make sure it was perfectly clean. Amber would be ordered to sit up on her knees in her submissive position for a couple of hours while the cum and saliva as well as the dirt from the floor dried on her face and hair. Once it was all dry, Master would have Amber crawl and come sit between His legs, face turned up to His.

Master would then proceed to slap Amber's cum covered face till He felt like her face would be reasonably swollen and bruised beneath the dried up cum and spit and dirt. Master promised that once He was done meting out the punishment, He would always tell Amber what went wrong and what she might do next time to make it better for Him.

Amber replied that she understood and followed every word Master wrote. She said the thought of receiving hard slaps across her face made her instantly wet. Master's foot moping her face on the cum covered floor was the best part about the punishment, and that she would feel really humiliated and degraded when that would happen. Amber promised she would make sure that Master had nothing but His best orgasms when He decided to use her to get them.

Master told Amber what a good girl she was. Amber felt really giddy reading that. Her face flushed with muted pleasure and Master noted the twinkle in her eyes.

Master decided it was time to show Amber His cock. Master pulled out His rock hard cock from his pants. It was big, veiny, throbbing, red and glistening with His precum. He pointed His laptop camera to His cock, and turned on the camera.

On the other side, Amber laid her eyes on Master's cock for the first time. The sudden flash of light from her laptop screen took her aback, and Master's erect cock came into focus a second later.

Master saw Amber's eyes widen with disbelief just a few seconds before she went out of focus. Master heard a thud. Amber had passed out on the floor.