All Comments on 'Amber's Favorite Class'

by mistyrydher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good

I had to ding you, though, because I had to reread part of it to figure out what was going on. You left the italics turned on, and I thought we were still in the story-within-a-story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very exciting and intersting

I don't know what the other persons was commenting about unless you have corrected it, I understood every word of it and thought it was very good and "hot". Anyway keep it up and thanks.

gdavisgdavisalmost 17 years ago
A Vivid Story

Great story. I love how you take time for her to actually seduce him. And the use of the writing assignment was ingenious, I especially liked the "tree story", a clever way to use a cliched assignment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sounds True!

I liked it -- very creative and true to life. I hope this really happened!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sounds True!

I liked it -- very creative and true to life. I hope this really happened!

buckeye007buckeye007almost 17 years ago
Hot...hot..HOT!!!

I really loved it and look forward to reading you other stories if they are anyhting like this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story!

Very hot story! And look.. it's gdavis! One of my favorite writers on this site! Squeee!

PleasureDaddyPleasureDaddyabout 16 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed it, I felt you spent more time on the seduction and the past than you did on the actual event. Maybe you ran out of steam? Anyway, clearly you like a little age play and spanking. Couple that with Hot fucking and you will write something even more amazing! Great job!

PD

DfrntLovinDfrntLovinalmost 14 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Very yummy!

I'd like to discuss your talents in my office.

:D

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 11 years ago
Hell for a teacher

Being a teacher I know how difficult it can get at times, and this sort of fantasy never really works in real but is a great to bust the stress! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous