All Comments on 'Amber's Initiation'

by Jappio

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exciting

Very hot story. I love stories of exhibitionism. Maybe next year the pledges can be spanked and then go into town!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

We loved the story. Might sound wierd but this is close to real life for us.

SexyDaemonSexyDaemonover 9 years ago
Nice but some parts felt rushed

I like stories of exhibitionism, and I get that because it's an exhibitionist story, scenes and instances of stripping were highlighted, but you put all this focus on tingles, and then when Amber masturbates, it happens in two sentences...come on.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 9 years ago

Yes, this was Amber's tale, and well done, concentrating on her feelings. (And I agree, her self induced orgasm scene was way too short.)

Would have loved more detail on what the other pledges had to "endure." There had to be others brought outside. And I am especially interested in the girl who seemed to be secured to the pool table, hmmm.

Thank you for an intriguing tale, and I know that I am not alone in hoping for a sequel. Next year's pledge drive could be quite fun.

one_1one_1over 8 years ago
Please Write More

This is one of the hottest story on this site. Please write more, continue amber's story. Maybe she can become the sorority head next year and have a protege.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Elaborated take on the sorority trope

This is really enjoyable as it is a very elaborated take on the "initiation rites of sororities" trope. The girl's feelings, insecurities and uncertainties are presented thoroughly and in a very credible manner. The all-girl setting may be a restriction, but it adds to this credibility and produces a certain "what if" effect, like presenting a hidden world, with a chance, however small, to catch glimpses of it (one just might be in the right café at the right time...)*. This story is also quite unique for the absence of malevolence in it, it seems more about setting someone and "something" free than about coercion. All the pushing is friendly and encouraging, and the insistence shown everywhere is not meant to hurt the mc. It's almost like creating an ideal environment for a coming out. I admit this got me thinking the story might profit from a little malevolence at some points, but that thought, I realized, was mostly born from the wish to read more (like, the rival sorority making things harder for the mc, or the people at the café having their own plans, or special positioning requirements for the finale...). So, yes, extensions to this - other girls' experiences (and their view on Amber), future adventures with new candidates...) would be welcome. This is a very special world,and it seems a waste not to use it for further "exploration". * I read about Jappio's ideas / experiences (?) with dares elsewhere, which I already found very rewarding because of this qualities of encouragement plus "offering chances" (not real, of course, but imaginable chances) to catch glimpses of that. I feel that the environment created here would be a good place to conserve these ideas of getting pantsed, playing rigged truth or dare with unaware friends, being (made to be) naked at a drive-through and so on. The triangle of the mc and a girfriend (gf) and a third, challenging person (called "ng") was very intriguing, it might be worth exploring. Thank you, Jappio!

argon37argon37almost 6 years ago
Another Great Story from an Excellent Author

Plot development was good. Also character development, particularly the main character. Made you really want to KNOW her. The sexual tension building up throughout the piece was tangible, and although it was by far, the longest piece I've ever read on this site, I couldn't put it down. I generally use LIT for bedtime reading, just before I close my eyes to sleep (of course, I sleep in the Nude), and sometimes I would lose the story, and have to find it again, which sponsored a frantic search , and then scrolling until I came to where I left off. This one really turned me on. Keep writing.

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Both Fun and Thought-Provoking!

Amber had a Major Goal For College- Getting Into The Hardest Sorority! ALL of the story was Exciting, Interesting and Fun To Read! Amber Made Thoughtful Decisions All The Way Through The Initiation Challenges! Great Plot! Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous