Amber's New Vitamins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you think about it," Cyndi said. "I'll let you think about the word for the kind of woman you are."

Cyndi pulled her fingers from Amber's mouth and slipped them downwards, returning to the boiling pit of Amber's churning cunt.

"For the kind of woman who loves and needs the taste of pussy in her mouth."

XIII

Lesbian.

When Amber's tongue traveled over the hot slippery cleavage of Gina's tangy lip, tasting the tart nectar of the other woman's pussy, her vagina, her glorious and wonderful vulva, she knew that was the word for her.

Lesbian.

She was a lesbian.

There really couldn't be any doubt about it.

The pussy on her tongue burned into her mind, the taste of it etched itself deep within her consciousness.

Gina lay on her back, her legs spread and bent, her feet flat on the floor on either side of Amber's small body, letting the girl devour her dripping cunt.

Amber's eyes were closed, but she didn't need to see Laci straddling Gina's face to know that her lover was busy engaged in pussy-licking of her own.

Was Gina like her, she wondered? Did Gina used to be straight like her?

Amber wondered about Cyndi.

Was Cyndi always a lesbian?

What about Laci, fucking her cunt against Gina's mouth?

Did she used to have a boyfriend?

Did she used to date guys, hook up with boys, fuck men?

Did she used to like having a man's cock thrusting and spewing inside her?

Did Amber?

Had Amber ever really been straight?

It was so hard to remember, so hard to remember ever liking or wanting to have sex with a man.

She supposed she must have, at one time.

She did remember thinking she did.

She did remember thinking she hated dykes, hated the very idea of lesbianism -- or how she thought she used to like a man's hard cock inside her. It was so hard to figure all that out.

Cyndi must have finally sorted her rig out, Amber thought, because she felt the woman grab her hips and lift her ass off the ground, nudging her thighs apart as she held onto Amber's waist. Amber, good girl that she was, didn't move her mouth away from Gina's pussy.

Cyndi had taught her so much about eating pussy in such a short amount of time. How to lick around the edges, how to slip your tongue through the creamy insides, how to nibble the clitoral hood and tickle it with the tip of your tongue. How to suck the pussy into her mouth, how to finger the girl while you flick your tongue over her mound, how to part the lips with your fingers, sliding your tongue oh so wonderfully between the soft flesh-petals. How to make a girl moan. How to make a girl scream.

"They don't always cum right away," Cyndi had cautioned her, "and that's okay, it really is sweetie. It's okay to take your time, it tastes so good anyway, and just having a woman squirm under mouth is so, so. So good. But sometimes they cum just like that," and here Cyndi ended her sentence with a flourish of her hand and a snap of her fingers.

Amber sighed into Gina's pussy, feeling the end of Cyndi's cock nuzzling her hungry hole.

Girl cocks were different, Amber knew. Somehow she knew that it was different. She remembered, a long time ago when she used to think she was straight, how she used to laugh about girls fucking each other with dildos. I mean, why not the real thing? If you're that desperate, why not just fuck a guy?

But it was different, she understood now, feeling Cyndi's cock sink deeper inside her, shifting her ass as Cyndi steered her hips into her cock. A girl's cock was shared. A girl's cock was something special shared between two lovers. Or more. A man's cock thrust inside, greedy for its own wants, but a girl cock was meant to give pleasure, and the woman who used it loved it for that reason.

Somehow Amber knew all this as Cyndi grabbed her and fucked her with the long purple strap-on she'd seen her put on. The cock sank slow and deep inside her, slow and deep, and Amber sighed into Gina's flowing cunt, so wet and delicious.

The knob of Gina's clit hardened in its hood, and Amber teased it with her tongue-tip. The she slid her tongue all over Gina's vulva, up and down, collecting as much secretion into her mouth as she could, swallowing Gina's copious juices, her copious sweet juices, so good, so hot, the juices of her hot lesbian pussy.

It felt so good to be a lesbian, she thought, to finally get that out of her way.

Cyndi began moaning behind and above her, and Amber smiled into Gina's wet hole, boiling and shuddering as Gina pitched and rolled her mound into Amber, murmuring her pleasure into Laci's sweet vulva, Laci's sweet cleft.

She likes fucking me, Amber smiled to herself. Cyndi likes fucking my pretty ass. I'm a hot little lezzie slut, and she loves fucking me. She can't get enough of me. She wanted me the moment she laid eyes on me.

Amber swelled with pride, and shoved her backside against Cyndi's pummeling groin.

So deep.

So good.

Her cock in my cunt is so good.

I can't wait to fuck her when it's my turn.

But the older woman showed no signs of letting it be her turn soon. Her strong hands clutched the soft skin of Amber's hips, and she ground her cock hard and deep into Amber's slippery slit, the skin and lips closing around the shaft as Amber's pussy swallowed the cock, girth and length.

So good.

The sound of Cyndi pummeling her from behind, those wonderful wet plopping sounds, that fap-fap-fap sound of skin bumping skin, drove Amber crazy; it did something to her mind. It solidified it. It solidified the undeniable fact that she was licking a pussy, loving it, and getting fucked from behind by another woman, a woman whose daughter was riding the face of the woman she, Amber, was now licking to an apparent orgasm.

It solidified the incontrovertible fact that she loved it, that she needed it, that she would not long go without it. That she would seek it out, that she would find it, and that she would make it a part, an everlasting part, of her new life as a.

Dyke.

Then Gina twisted her hips, squeezed her thighs against the sides of Amber's face, yanked her hair and smashed her face against her spasming cunt. Amber heard Gina squeal. Then she heard her shriek, and then she heard her scream.

"Fuck me I'm cumming fuck me I'm cumming. Fuck me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your mouth."

She felt someone yank her head off Gina's pussy.

She barely had time to register the twisted face of Laci, who was smashing her ass against Gina.

Laci's mouth covered Amber's pussy-glazed lips, and her tongue snaked deep into her mouth. Amber wasted no time kissing her back, and both girls were soon greedily French-kissing while Laci fucked her cunt against Gina. Then Cyndi's thumb slipped into Amber's asshole, and Amber's mind exploded as the orgasm erupted deep inside the center of her body.

Cyndi was fucking her good.

XIV

When Amber finally returned home to her apartment she was a changed woman, and the next day found her knocking on the door of Becky's apartment.

Becky opened the door, a little confused to see her usually dismissive, if not outright derisive, neighbor.

"Um," Amber stammered. "I was wondering. Um. I know I've been kind of rude to you. And I was wondering if um. I was wondering, I mean, I hope I can come in and apologize."

God Becky was so hot, Amber thought. She could do whatever she wanted with me and I wouldn't turn her down.

Becky stared at the creature in her doorway, dressed in the skimpiest pink shorts she'd ever seen and a top that hid nothing. Certainly not the hard nibs of her small tits sticking through the thin Lycra.

"I would do anything to make up for my rudeness."

"I'm a bit rough," Becky warned.

"I don't mind. I deserve it."

Becky opened the door and let the girl in.

If the girl needed to get it off her chest, who was she to tell her no?

The small girl with long dark hair, her body squirming and swaying with need and desire, entered the apartment, and Becky's door closed behind her.

The End