All Comments on 'Amber's Rush Hour Train Ride Pt. 01'

by Luciouslucy19

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've seen numerous practically identical stories on Literotica and would normally mark it low for that reason. However as it's your first story you get some leeway, so I'll leave it to others to give a rating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Given that this is your first story then congrats for being brave. It’s a sound piece of writing and is a variant of a very popular fantasy. However, due to the obvious threat of violence it’s a non erotic story for me. Rape and sexual assault are not sexy, fun or erotic, it’s fucking terrifying and nausea inducing. Having an orgasm during SA/ rape is a complete mind fuck. Never mind that it’s an essentially a healthy response to physical stimulus. Society (western) has a fucked up notion that women aren’t supposed to enjoy sex, those that do are supposedly “sluts”. My response is “Fuck No”. There’s nothing logical or right about men being praised for fucking anyone and everyone but if a woman does the same she’s a filthy slut? Nope.

If this was presented as a CNC scenario instead then yes that would be very very erotic. “Rape Fantasy” is the safe way to enjoy wild sex outside of what’s considered acceptable/ normal.

That said if for any reason you want to write fiction based on what would be deemed actual rape/ SA then go for it. It’s your story you should write whatever you want. Apologies if all of that seems a bit “preachy” I’m just trying to point out the very real differences.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuciouslucy19@Luciouslucy19
Hello, I'm Lucy. I am a worthless cockslut whose only purpose in life is as holes to be fucked. I am here for men's pleasure and no other reason. I have no worth other than this. I am here to be used, abused, humiliated, degraded. Anything you want to do to someone I am your ...