Amber's Summer of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock painted Amber's face. Melanie's frank sexuality was unlike anything she'd ever been around. Sure Celia talked a good game but it was only talk. Celia had never actually done anything -- if she had, Amber would have been the first to know and she'd have heard every juicy detail. But Melanie didn't hide her desire to be involved with Amber or her enthusiasm for the budding relationship between Amber and Sam. It was puzzling, frightening and erotic all at the same time.

"Melanie, I can't believe how you talk!" Amber said. "Sam says you're not gay but you could fool me! You talk like you think I'd want a relationship with you instead of your brother. Or do you want us to be involved at the same time?" Amber said the words before she realized they were out loud. And the thought sent a shiver of arousal from her brain through her nipples to her throbbing clitoris.

"I hope like hell we can have a relationship," Melanie said, smiling. "I'm not gay but I'm definitely bisexual. I love love and I love it with men and women. I'm not a big slut -- I haven't had a lot of relationships -- but I'm attracted to strong, smart people and you're one of them. So's my brother, for that matter. That's why I think you two are so perfect for one another."

"Next you'll be telling me you want to seduce your brother," Amber joked. The image of a nude Melanie and Sam locked in coitus entered Amber's head and jolted her with another sexual bolt. Why did she think of that and why was the image so clear? And why was she so disappointed to see a lot of Melanie and not much of Sam? In her mental wandering, she'd missed part of what Melanie was saying."... at least you could tell me about the kiss. I have to go to work and it would be a nice thing to take with me so I can daydream between customers."

Amber looked at her friend for a long moment before she responded. "I won't tell you about the kiss because it was between Sam and I and I don't want to violate his trust or jeopardize our relationship." Melanie's pout told Amber how disappointed the willowy blonde was not to hear all the details. "But I do want us to be friends," she continued, "so I shouldn't leave you wondering about how I kiss." Before Melanie could react, Amber reached over and pulled her new friend close, kissing her deeply and tracing a small circle around Melanie's lips with her tongue. Amber's hands drifted down Mel's back, giving her tight butt a squeeze as she released the surprised designer.

"Wow! When do I get more of THAT!" Melanie exclaimed after she recovered from her kiss. "I've never had a kiss like that from ANYONE! Sam must've creamed his pants when you did that! Can I have another one for the road!?"

Amber laughed, in part to hide her own growing arousal. The kiss was meant as a lighthearted joke between friends but Amber wasn't prepared for the spark that traveled from their lips to her pussy. And the tingling hadn't stopped with the kiss. Amber was still feeling the effect of being close to Melanie. It was another jolt to her young psyche, this attraction to a girl. She'd never felt this magnetism before from a female. Celia and she had kissed before; that's how she learned to kiss so well. But she had no real feeling for Celia other than friendship. But this kiss with Melanie was so different, almost frightening in its intensity and sexuality.

Melanie gazed at Amber, wondering if she should press her luck and lean in for a second kiss. Deciding discretion was the better option, she slowly rose, giving Amber a long look at her small breasts in the deep V of her suit. Brushing the sand from her body, she gathered her belongings and looked down at her friend. "Thanks for that," she smiled. "Now my thong will be damp all day and I won't be able to go without a bra because everyone will see my hard nipples. Enjoy your date with Sam tonight! And save one of those kisses for me later!" She turned and started up the beach, her tight ass swaying provocatively for all the men and, surprisingly, for Amber as well.

Amber remained on the sand, watching Melanie's cute butt as it sauntered up the beach toward the boardwalk. She wondered about this strong feeling and whether it would jeopardize her relationship with Sam. "What relationship?" she wondered to herself. "We've had one date, agreed to a second and have barely kissed one another. Sure Sam wants to see me, and I really want to see him, but shouldn't we have done more than kissed on the sidewalk before I start fantasizing about a relationship?"

As her thoughts swirled around her, Amber gathered her belongings and walked toward the cottage to prepare for dinner with Sam. She moved like a zombie through her shower and wardrobe, dressing without being aware of what she was wearing. She shook her head sharply to bring reality back into focus. "Stop this!" she scolded herself. "It was a kiss, a tease between friends. You're not falling for Mel!" But her admonitions couldn't clear her mind and she arrived in the kitchen still mentally arguing with herself. Her expression must have given her mother pause.

"What's wrong, Amber?" Jan asked. "Are you having second thoughts about going out with Sam? He seems like such a nice boy; I hope nothing happened last night that gives you reason to question your judgment."

"No, mom, it's not Sam. He's wonderful, almost too perfect in fact. I'm not worried about him being too forward. If anything, I'm worried that I might be the one to push things too far. I really like him and I have never felt this way about a boy. It's like I almost want him to get physical with me."

Jan tried not to let her emotions show. She was so worried that her daughter would fall into the same trap that she found herself in coming out of high school. Full of promise, Jan had let a summer romance -- and a resulting pregnancy -- rob her of her college dream. And the man who had fathered Amber (the only positive part of their relationship) had left them just as Amber was entering school, leaving Jan to be both mother and father to her daughter. Now, just as Amber was about to realize her (and Jan's) dream of a university education this boy comes along and sweeps Amber off her feet. "How can I warn her without sounding like an overly protective mother," Jan thought as she looked at her beautiful young daughter.

"Those feelings aren't unusual, pumpkin," Jan said gently. "And Sam may be the one man for you, the one you want to be physical with now and forever. But neither of you is ready to commit to one person for the rest of your life. You both have school, careers, travel -- lots of adventures to experience and people to meet. Take this summer slowly. You and Sam deserve to explore your relationship, even the physical part if it seems right to you. But please be careful; if you decide to become intimate with Sam, come to me and I'll make sure you're protected. Sex can be a beautiful thing between two people who genuinely love and care for one another but it carries with it a lot of responsibility. I know you'll make the right decisions."

Amber blushed deeply as her mother talked, the words bringing into sharp focus the way she'd been feeling about Sam. And, she was shocked to realize, the way she'd felt earlier today about Melanie. "What's happening?" she wondered. "A couple of days ago I barely knew what happened between boys and girls and now I'm thinking about having sex with a guy and his sister!"

Her mother's ruminations and her own angst were interrupted by a knock on the door. Sam had arrived for their date and Amber allowed her thoughts to be flushed from center stage as she turned her face up to Sam for a sweet, soft kiss. "Sorry, Ma'am," Sam said to Jan as he backed away from Amber. "I don't mean to seem forward but when I see Amber I just have to kiss her!" He shifted the beach blanket he carried to his other hand as he wrapped his arm around Amber.

Jan burst into laughter. "Sam, I completely understand. And as long as all you do is kiss her when you see her I have no problem with it. Go and enjoy your evening but have my girl home at a reasonable hour."

The teens turned hand in hand and strolled away down the boardwalk. "Your mom is really great," Sam said as he turned to Amber. "Most parents would be freaked if their daughter greeted her date at the door with a kiss."

"Mom is worried about me but she trusts my judgment. And I've never been one of those girls who spend all her time thinking about boys. So I guess she knows I'm not going to do anything foolish or anything that would jeopardize my future."

"Amber, I won't lie to you. I am really attracted to you. Heck, you get me all horny. But I would never do anything to hurt you or to threaten our relationship. I'll be here as long as you want me to be in any way that you want us to be. But you'll never get any pressure from me. I know you hate to hear it or even to acknowledge that it happened, but that day that I saw you in the bathroom changed my life. I knew at that moment that I had found the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. And you have haunted my dreams every night since then. So I guess I can be patient and wait for the right time to hold that naked dream girl for real."

His frank speech both startled and aroused Amber and she wasn't sure how to respond. As if he were reading her mind, Sam continued. "You don't have to say anything; I'm not looking for any kind of commitment from you. I just want you to know where I stand so there's no question. And I want you to know this isn't just a summer infatuation for me -- I'm going to be around next year, too. And the year after that for as long as you'll have me."

"Sam, I really care for you. I sometimes find myself thinking about you when I'm troubled by things I don't understand. Things I would never have considered talking to a boy about. But you make me feel comfortable and safe. I don't have enough experience to know if what I feel is love or lust or whatever. But I know I don't have to worry about you pushing me into something I'm not ready for. Lately, though, I've been feeling like I want to be pushed. I even told my mom today that I've been fantasizing about you and me doing something physical." Her blushes made her stop, realizing that she was telling Sam things she would never have told another boy. She wasn't even sure she'd have shared them with Celia.

Sam looked at Amber and smiled. "I guess I've been fantasizing about doing physical things with you, too. But I don't have enough experience to know what that would be and I get the impression that you don't know either."

Amber laughed her answer. "You're right," she said, moving closer and pressing her body against Sam. "I know I want to but I don't know what to do. I guess when the time is right we'll just have to learn together. That is, if you want to."

Sam turned her by her shoulders and pressed his lips to hers. Their bodies were glued together and their tongues began dueling as the kiss heated up. Her hands slid down his back to his tight butt and pulled his hips against hers. She may have been inexperienced but she knew what the hard shaft pushing against her tummy wanted and she wanted it, too. Her throbbing pussy began to moisten and she felt that now-familiar slickness against her upper thighs. She ground her hips into Sam's thigh, trying in vain to relieve her sexual tension. She pushed away from him gently and whispered into his neck. "Sam, I am really turned on. Is there anything we CAN do now? Anything that wouldn't be too risky?"

"Amber, you have me so turned on that I would agree to anything," Sam panted, trying to regain control of his emotions. "Anything we do when we're this excited is going to be impossible to stop. If I touch you at all, my mind is going to go back to that morning and seeing you without your towel and I won't be able to control myself. I want you -- I can't keep that a secret -- but I want you when the time is right, when we can be together forever, not just for a few hours or a night."

She pressed against him again and gave him the most-passionate kiss she could muster. Her hands were exploring his back, his butt, his hips. She ground her hips against him, pushing herself against his hardness. "Sam, please help! I need you so badly!" He gently separated them. "Let's have something to eat and cool down," he said, his mind fighting violently with his body. As he looked at her, he saw through the clothes to the beautiful full breasts with their hard ruby nipples, her tight waist and her bronze V crowning her womanhood. "Then we can walk along the beach for a while if you want to."

Amber was angry but not at Sam. She knew that he was right, that he was protecting her from hurt and regret. But she was angry at herself for pushing him into something that wasn't right, not now. If what they were feeling was genuine, it would last.

They ate at the burger stand, neither really hungry and both engrossed in their thoughts. They traded light conversation but both seemed to know that their minds were elsewhere. As soon as they finished eating, both rose and gathered their scraps for the trash.

"Let's walk down the beach. We can sit and watch the sunset," Sam said taking Amber's hand. She wrapped his arm around her waist and then put hers around his waist as they strolled onto the sand. She stopped him, then reached down to take off her sandals. "I love the feeling of the sand between my toes," she said. He bent down and removed his shoes and socks, rolling his pant legs up to mid-calf. "So do I. See, it's something else we have in common."

They walked along the beach toward the crashing surf, watching as the golden sun sank slowly toward the horizon setting the sky afire with bronze, pink, orange and yellow streaks. They were content to be together, not talking or trying to impress one another. As they reached the high-tide line, Sam stopped and spread the blanket on the sand. He lowered Amber to the sand and knelt next to her, smoothing the corners of the blanket. He leaned over and kissed her softly. "I'll never tire of that," he said. "I love the softness and sweetness of your kiss."

"I love your kisses, too, Sam," Amber said softly. "And I like the really passionate ones as well as those soft ones. In fact I think I like them better." She pulled him toward her and rolled onto her back, Sam's body pressing hers into the sand. She kissed him deeply, moving her legs apart so that one of his fell between hers, his thigh pressing against her throbbing pussy. Her hands moved up and down his back, sliding onto his butt as she ground her hips against his leg, dry-humping him in passion. "Oh, Sam!" she whispered. "I'm so turned on! I don't know what's happening to my body! And I can tell you're turned on, too!"

Sam fought for control, feeling his arousal beginning to overtake his senses. "Amber, I want you. Your body haunts me, and feeling you this close, this excited makes me want to do things that neither of us is ready to do. Please don't encourage me! I couldn't bear knowing we'd done something before we both were ready."

Amber pulled away, panting. She was upset, not at Sam but at herself. Hadn't her mother worked extra-hard to keep her in school, to allow her to go to State? It wouldn't be fair to her, or to Amber, to throw all that away now. But she was so turned on! She didn't know much about sex but she knew what turned her on in the shower, and she wanted Sam to make her feel that way. "Sam, I think I'm falling in love with you. We've known each other for two days but they've been the most amazing days of my life. And I find myself thinking about you in ways I've never thought about a boy. Now you're the one who has the good sense to stop before we do something we'll both regret. Thank you for that and for being the incredible person you are. But if we don't do SOMEthing, I'm just going to burst! So you have to agree to go along with me for a little while, OK?"

Sam was seriously conflicted. He didn't know what Amber wanted but knew from the look in her eye that she wanted to go someplace she'd never been before (and likely neither had he, in truth). He wasn't ready to risk losing her tomorrow over something that happened tonight.

"I want to do anything that will please you Amber, because I think I'm falling in love with you, too. But I won't do anything that you might come to regret tomorrow. Promise me we won't do that, please?"

Amber rolled back toward Sam and pulled his face to hers. Her lips nearly on his, she said "I promise, darling. Now kiss me and let's start learning about one another."

She pulled him into a kiss, their mouths, tongues and hands engaged in a sexual symphony. She reached down and took his hand from her hip, guiding it up and placing it on her breast. He resisted but she pressed his hand firmly against her breast, guiding his fingers to her swelling nipple. "Touch me, Sam. Feel how turned on you make me! Caress my breasts; you've seen them, now you can feel them."

She lost herself in his caress and kiss, moaning her approval as Sam began exploring her chest in earnest. She ran her hands up and down his thigh as his fingers closed lightly around her hard nipple, sending bolts of electricity from her chest to her pussy.

"Touch my skin, Sam. Feel my bare breast," the excited teen whispered, pulling her shirt up to allow Sam's hand to stroke her hot flesh. She pulled the cup of her bra away from her pale breast, baring her hard nipple and dark areola. Sam tentatively touched her hot flesh, then stopped.

"Amber, are you sure? Can we do this and stop? Will you hate me tomorrow for having done this?"

Amber moved her lips from his. "Sam, I want this as much as you do. Probably more. And I know this isn't fair to you because I don't know what I can do to make you feel as good as this makes me feel. I won't hate you tomorrow; I'll love you more for being concerned. But I really do want you to know what my body feels like, and I want to feel your soft hands on my breasts. Please?"

Sam needed no second request. He stroked her breast and then slipped his fingers under her bra to caress the other nipple. Surprising both he and Amber, he lowered his head to her chest and lightly sucked on her exposed nipple, sending Amber into paroxysms of release. Her orgasm was like nothing she'd ever felt; her body was out of her control. Her hips stiffened against Sam's thigh and she ground her wet pussy into his leg, humping him as her nipple throbbed in delight at his kiss. She grabbed his butt and held him against her as wave after wave of orgasm surged through her. She finally relaxed her spasms and collapsed onto the blanket. Sam gently replaced her bra and shirt, kissing her tummy as he covered it with the fabric. Then he lay next to her, caressing her arms, shoulders and her breasts as she came down from her bliss. His throbbing erection was painful and he could feel his balls swelling with passion. He knew he'd be barely able to walk but he didn't care. He'd managed to fight off his own desire and give this beautiful young woman the release she had sought. Nothing else mattered to him at that moment.

After what seemed to her to be hours but was really only a few minutes, Amber regained sufficient use of her faculties to turn toward her new lover. "Sam, I want you to know that I have never, ever felt anything even approaching that! I know it wasn't fair to you and I don't know if it adequately satisfied my sexual curiosity. But I know I want to do it again, that and more. And I want to learn how to give you the same incredible feeling. I do love you Sam, crazy as it sounds after only two days. I've spent all of my teen years keeping boys from doing what I just made you do. And I love you for resisting me."

She ended her speech with a toe-curling kiss. Her young body pressed against Sam, begging for more attention. But the young man had no more to give. His balls were aching and his cock was threatening to pole vault him into the surf every time Amber's firm breasts flattened against his chest.