All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 04'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dca5347dca5347over 2 years ago
More

This is excellent, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s too bad we don’t all have friends like those. They look out for each other, take care of each other and genuinely love each other and not just in the physical sense. If it were me or my friends, I would be concerned about passing Mark around or even kind of lending him out since that usually ends up with a broken relationship and many angry friends who point fingers as to who is to blame. I found it endearing that both children and the ex-wife were fine with Cindy as I thought the ex was going to give him shit since she used to take jabs at Mark regarding his gay friends and that he was most likely hooking up with them. You put some great possible setups in these chapters which makes the reader think they might know what is coming up but you hook a sharp left and change direction smoothly to make things even more interesting.

Thanks for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy got broken in and now being passed around his lovers circle of tranny friends as 'something special for my boyfriend'. Despite going through the trouble of setting aside gripes with being fucked Andrew n the ass sucking dick for her

Kindo seems more like a pump breaking in a whore at this point tbh.

Is he now fully gay?. Because that was a quick for Conveting for a 'straight guy'.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story though still not completely comfortable with the whole transgender community, I realise we all deserve relationships whatever our sexual alignment. I'm just a product of my age I suppose, whatever gender I am reading about I find detailed descriptions of sex acts get a bit boring after awhile , I am more interested in the accompanying relationships which you write about with skill and compassion. Trying to explain the realities of life to a nine year old child is not easy but the way it has been written it comes across with feeling. Good story, looking forward to chapter 5.

FeredirFeredirover 2 years ago

I like that you didn't shy away from having him interact and have some kinky scenes with Cindy's friends while keeping the relationship between Mark and Cindy serious. The "I try cock once or twice and now I'm a brainless sissy slut" thing has been done in so many stories that it's just exhausting. Amazing job as always and looking forward to the next part!

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

Well that was a shame. Changing one of my favorite love stories into something a little sordid.

Mr_Pickles13Mr_Pickles13over 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Not and not only did it make me horny but it made me cry made me laugh fantastic writing

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13over 2 years ago

A good story but this last chapter was walking the line between Cindy and Mark’s romance and becoming just another fuck-fest.

While his two BFFs are gay, he has never examined his sudden conversion from straight forward heterosexuality to cocksucking, a paragraph or two with him addressing the change of direction or even dismissing it as a change of direction, wouldn’t have gone amiss in either of the first two chapters.

One thing I do find annoying is when I lose track of who is saying what, especially when three people are talking. I take guidance from Robert B Parker, he never let his read lose track of who was talking, and it helped make the story flow better because you didn’t need to stop and try and work it out.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

⭐️ For adding the friend and hinting at just making mark the group fuck toy , really disappointed with that turn of events , thought you said it was a romance?

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nope did like this chapter one bit. They did in fact open up their relationship. Now all of them will want to fuck him the idiot. This was just too much and ruined the romance.

2/5 a big drop from 4 and 5 out of 5.

Keep this up and you’ll find to your horror it goes to 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm done with this story. Thought it was interesting how he found his soulmate and it didn't matter who she was before. Telling the ex and kid was stupid. Absolutely no reason to tell an ex your business or involve kids in adult matters. What, you think the ex is going to nurture his relationship with the kids? Then, instead of a story about an unlikely relationship it turns into a freaky fuck fest. I'm out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In your rush to be politically correct, you fucked up your story. NEVER tell your ex your business. There is a 100 percent chance she will use it against you with the kids, possibly in a court of law. Right or wrong, there's not a judge around who wouldn't pull child custody from o husband dating a trans woman. Also, this nice well presented romance has turned into a freak show in this chapter.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Despite all the bitching from others not liking the chapter. I'm all in. Love this so far.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Excellent but I am worried about the "Open" aspect of Cindy and Mark's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thought this story had been going great the first few chapters until it starts descending into him essentially getting passed around her friends because he's a 'good guy', and I assume she won't be the last one who will have him given how many future chapters there are.

Graybear01Graybear0111 months ago

Ok, I can see the guy having a three some on his bucket list. But, and older guy that was married with kids jumping head first in to being shared? Think he would have had some soul-searching and a long talk with the girl friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 03 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info