All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 05'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dca5347dca5347over 2 years ago
Great Chapter

I love that the loving is reciprocal with neither character being a total top or bottom. So many stories are where one is the dominate one and the other is completely submissive. Needless to say these are not my favorites is putting it mildly!

chris2kchris2kover 2 years ago

Great story so far

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Where is Cass? I have a crazy idea. Cass and Megan join their relationship. Cass and Cindy could have children of their own(with Megan).Mark would have a very large family))

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 2 years ago

I am so glad that the adults in this story evolve over time. They acknowledge their shortcomings and decide to improve themselves for the better. We still have 1 who needs to have his breakthrough moment and the last just needs to finish puberty. Once the scrambled eggs settle down and he sees that all of the adults in his life are calm and happy, he will fold himself back in.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I am loving this series it's well written, the characters are not static their lives are moving on,and since introducing us to the families it has made them complete and given depth to them all. Well done looking forward to the next episode.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing Mark and Cindy's story, your portrayal of their love story is heart warming.

Of course it being your imagination that brings them to life, you can take your story wherever you choose. I'd just really like you to know that I loved this chapter.💋

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

WELL WRITTEN AND KINKY, THEREFORE FULL MARKS.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Always puts a smile reading these, I can't wait for the next chapter. I can kind of see a threesome with the ex wife or her being a surrogate for Cindy and the MC or even a thruple or if I'm really luck the MC gets a full harem with the ex wife, Cindy, Cindy's sister and mom and Cindy's trans friends but that's just purvy dreaming on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kinda want a throuple situation with the MC, Megan, and Cindy. Normally I want the men to walk away from their cheating ex and never see them again but Megan is really coming off as a sympathetic character. I really want to see where this goes. Like this chapter better than the last as I didn't care for the threesome.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I find it weird that he avoids the obvious whilst being a bottom. He is bisexual and he needs to admit it.

He is NOT straight, no way in a million years his quick conversion over to a trans is proof of that. He lets them screw him in the arse because he KNOWS their women, come on, no one is that delusional. Too much fantasy now.

3/5

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 2 years agoAuthor

@wargamer

Too much fantasy? That's precisely what these stories are! Fictional, fantasy, erotic stories.

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeabout 2 years ago

The restroom scene was such a massive turn off. I had to stop reading at that point. Trans people have spent so much effort protesting and lobbying for the privilege of using the public restroom of our self-identified gender, to convince people that all we want is to urinate in peace, and to head off "concerns" that we were there to perv on cis women or that men would coopt the privilege. Yet, here we have a trans woman inviting a cis man into the womens' room for sex? I get that this is for fantasy, and I can tell that you've put a lot of effort into being respectful of trans people, but the restroom scene here was poorly though out and very insensitive.

While I'm on my soap box, I have a two other issues which I wasn't originally planning going to mention. First, (going back to chapter 1), Cindy invited Mark into her home before disclosing her transgender status. This is wildly inaccurate, even if she "felt safe" with him. So many trans women have been assaulted or murdered after disclosing to a prospective partner, she assuredly would have disclosed in a public place where a bystander could have intervened. In, I think, Ch 3, when meeting Cindy's friends, and in the last chapter with Cass, it seems rather unrealistic that so many trans women would be intrested in topping Mark. Most trans women have pretty intense dysphoria over their genitals. I do give you a pass on that, though, because, as you said, it is just fantasy.

Lastly, @wargamer there are definitely cis/straight men out there who are okay with dating trans women. And not just to fetishize us. There are also plenty of cis/straight couples who are into 'pegging' where the woman tops the man with a strapon. Insisting that a straight man wouldn't be okay with his transgender girlfriend topping him because "he isn't bisexual" is demeaning to both the man and especially to his girlfriend, because it implies that she wouldn't be a woman while pegging him.

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeabout 2 years ago

@wargamer, also, learn the difference between 'their' and 'they're'.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, I have to admit it right now that I jumped to make a comment before I even finished this chapter.

I read the part where Cindy opened up to Mark's family and I'm crying. So full of emotions and hoping that some will learn from the way you write about people accepting people.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 04 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info