All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

It changes the direction of the story and I enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the rest. Thanks

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

I love Cindy too. And I love your imagination as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! More please!

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

I like the new dynamic. Especially if Megan gets pregnant by Cindy.

By the way, why does a girl have to be young? I think an adult trans woman would make a great match for Greg. Young boys need not only love but also a firm hand.))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you have many more chapters to this story! You are an amazing writer. Hopefully someday I will find my Cindy!

LopioLopioover 2 years ago

Just fantastic. I completely lost my words. The love and care for each other Is awesome.

AgintReDAgintReDover 2 years ago

Loving this story, Megan joining in isn't my favorite dynamic, but its still an excellent chapter. Can't wait for more of this story. Hope there are 100 more chapters.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Love this it heads more and more towards my pervy dream harem.

HuckleBerriedHuckleBerriedover 2 years ago

Wow… just plain, wow! I loved the Megan add and it felt like the right time to add it to the story. Well done. Please keep up the amazing work!

apparatuschufferapparatuschufferover 2 years ago

This is great. I was hoping this would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, but as my unfaithful ex-wife happens to be named Megan I'll admit to being pulled a bit out of the story lol. No fault to be had there though, funny coincidence and all, and can't wait for the chapter where he spends time with all of Cindy's friends at once! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At first it did seem too early for this threesome to occur because I thought the party with Cindy’s friends would happen first but the more I thought about it, I figured this was bound to happen at some point so the timing isn’t really that important compared to the degree of love and closure that was shared among all involved. I found the story completely wonderful and all the characters played important parts who managed to show many different aspects that life has to offer and the need to be aware of where you are in your life while showing the how and why of the reasons you are there. Another excellent job as usual. Thanks for posting it.

mammoetmammoetabout 2 years ago

loved it, where can i find a Cindy for myself ?

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I am glad they looked after Megan. Soon he’ll have two wives to look after and to look after him.

4/5

HendyHHendyHabout 2 years ago

Really sweet AND fucking hot!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

I don't usually read the Genre, but the title and description was interesting. Way more than a 5 star effort, story. rather like Cindy telling Greg she would find him a cute little Trans girlfriend, just what every teen boy needs. Will have to go back to Part 1 now.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

This chapter was perfect. 5 stars +++++

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

THAT - WAS - HOT !

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

I’ve been reading stories here for ten years. Hundreds and hundreds of stories, only occasionally from the TRANS/CD category. My main kink is older man/younger woman (in whatever genre.)

This was the HOTTEST single story I’ve EVER read here.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Hell yes. I’ve always wanted to have a 3 some with my and TG woman. Fantastic

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233over 1 year ago

i think that this chapter fit very well where you put it. if you had waited any longer, i think that that the story would have been one sided. now it is more balanced.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear10 months ago

We ALL need a "Cindy" in our lives!!! Sadly most never find ours!!!

2old4us2old4us10 months ago

I am in love with Cindy

TeriLeighTeriLeigh4 months ago

I love Cindy too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 05 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info