Ambiramus Ch. 07

Story Info
Mark, Cindy and friends have a fun night together.
13.9k words
4.83
13.1k
38

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers

A/N -- Hello all. Just thought I'd add some thoughts to what I mentioned at the start of the previous chapter.

Aware that I started this as a romance between a man and a transgender woman / transwoman, I'm aware some readers don't mind when partners experiment and explore, while other readers would prefer the two people in love only be with each other. As the author, I have a foot in both camps when it comes to what I started here. Part of me wants the pure romance only, but there's that other side that just wants to the characters live their best life and have a lot of fun in regards to their sex life.

However, since I've since started another series in this category, the next two chapters are going to be option one above (having fun and experimenting) but, after the next chapter, I'm going to make some adjustments (read: some editing, which is now complete) and leave any other group sex and gangbangs, or other multi-partner situations to my other series (except for one future chapter, which I had so much fun writing, I simply can't leave it out). I can get all the smut out of my system there and leave this to being the more romantic story within this category, though there's still going to be enough sex to satisfy all of us. This is an erotic literature site, after all!

However, there will still be the occasional threesome later in this story as, well, this is still fantasy and they can also work in reality under certain circumstances. I've already established Cindy and Mark as a loving couple who can accept the occasional third person to join them from time to time.

The only other issue I envisage is... children. Cindy and Mark have already discussed the issue. It's just a matter of handling the matter maturely and at least somewhat realistically.

Anyway, hope you do enjoy the next two chapters regardless of content. They are rather smutty but still move the plot along at the same time. The next two chapters also take place over one weekend, involving an 'event' that's been mentioned more than once in previous chapters.

Not to spoil anything, but this chapter will be a little 'submissive' for Mark, then more, er, I guess 'normal' in that Mark is in his more regular role as a lover.

*****

"What are we going to do today, daddy?" Natalie asked.

My ten-year-old daughter barely batted an eyelid at the fact her mother, Cindy and myself were at the breakfast table together, all of us dressed as if we'd just got out of bed. To be honest, I still had some of Cindy's cum leaking out of me as she'd put on a show for Megan, who had masturbated herself something stupid, watching her ex-husband fucked senseless by his new girlfriend.

She mentioned something about changing her sheets, considering there were cum stains everywhere. Still, she sat with a dreamy smile on her face throughout breakfast. Cindy looked pleased with herself, her left hand constantly resting somewhere on my body. I was probably the only one overthinking what happened the previous night and morning.

Greg eventually walked out of his bedroom, rubbing his eyes, noticing them widen when he saw four people at the table. "What the hell? What are you doing here, Dad?"

"We stayed the night. Remember?" I replied simply.

"Oh... Where did you sleep?"

"The fold up bed in the living room," Megan replied, "We enjoyed a few drinks last night and it was decided it was best for them to just stay here. Sit down, have some breakfast."

I don't think my son bought that excuse, casting glances at the three adults. He probably hadn't seen his mother look so happy in a long time. She had the face of a woman who'd been fucked long into the night before. Cindy always looked happy, though Greg hadn't really spent much time with her.

"Natalie, in regards to your previous question, I was thinking the five of us get on the ferry and ride it to the city. Perhaps head to the northern beaches or something. Weather isn't as warm as it was but it's meant to be a nice day."

"So it will be you, Cindy and Mummy?"

"Yes, munchkin. Greg, will you join us too? Make it a real family thing?"

"Sure, Dad. I'd like to go." I ruffled his hair in thanks.

Cindy had organised things for our stay overnight as, after breakfast, she headed out to her car, returning with two bags of clothes, one for me, one for her. After we changed, I offered to drive the five of us. I hadn't caught the ferry from Parramatta into Circular Quay in years, while Cindy, Natalie and Greg had never done it. The journey was slower than I remembered, and there were signs the city had grown during the intervening years. Pulling into Circular Quay, we immediately changed to the Manly ferry, thankful the water in the harbour wasn't too rough as we passed by the twin heads of the harbour. Natalie had a grand old time, Greg taking longer to get his sea legs.

After enjoying fish and chips for lunch, we perched ourselves on the beach, Megan having brought a large blanket for us to sit on so our clothes didn't get covered in sand. Natalie wore a costume underneath her clothes, Greg proving to be a good older brother by taking her into the water.

"Thank you for last night," Megan said softly once we had privacy, "It was wonderful."

"You're welcome," Cindy replied, "And I think Mark and I really enjoyed ourselves too."

"Sure did. Two women at once. Can't complain about that."

"Watching you with Cindy this morning was... something else..." Then Megan blushed. "Um, I did enjoy sucking your cock while you were being fucked too."

"I was probably going to cum just from Cindy fucking me. You doing that simply helped my orgasm arrive faster."

She looked towards the kids before asking, "Would you like to do that again?"

Cindy glanced at me. I shrugged. I wasn't sure it was a good idea or not, but if Cindy was keen, I'd certainly give it some thought. "I don't know, Megan," Cindy finally replied, "Last night was great fun, but there are feelings involved, particularly from you, which might make things awkward in the future."

Megan sighed, seeing her deflate. Cindy and I wrapped an arm around her each. "I know. I don't want to feel like this anymore but... I can't just turn feelings off like a tap. I know that's not what happened with Mark. I gave him a bloody good reason to not like me at all."

"There's another thing, Megan. I like you, but while last night was fun, and I can admit you're gorgeous, I'm a woman and I prefer men. I'm not really bisexual. Last night was special. It really was, and I don't regret a single second. But I'm not sure it's something I'd even be comfortable doing regularly."

Megan turned to hug her. "Thank you for last night. It meant the world to me." She then turned and hugged me tightly. "I don't know what to say, Mark."

"Megan, we're in such a good place now. Cindy can be your friend, and so can I. We've got kids together. We share something special just with them."

She lifted her eyes to mine. "I'm glad the man who gazed at me with such hate is gone, Mark."

"Thank Cindy for that. She helped bring me back to a better place. What I needed to hear from you was what you've told me. That helped me forgive you. Water under a bridge now. Has to be considering the three of us were intimate last night. Never would have happened without all that."

We eventually called the kids back. Once they were dressed, we began the long journey home, riding the ferry back to Circular Quay but taking the train the rest of the way home. We dropped Greg and Megan at home first before I drove Cindy and Natalie back to our apartment. Cindy insisted I already referred to it as 'our' apartment. I only had a month or so of my own tenancy agreement left, with most of my stuff likely being sold. No point keeping shit in storage.

Natalie had worn herself out the beach, falling asleep on the couch rather early. After putting her to bed, Cindy and I snuggled up on the couch, no surprise she was asking within a few minutes about what happened the previous night. I assured her I was fine with it, but while we might have had fun, I didn't think it was something we should do too often. I now knew how Megan still felt, so being intimate wouldn't really help her move on.

"And," I added, "I love you, Cindy. My life will be with you. Megan is the past, but while still might be involved in the present, you are my present and future."

"Can my friends still come around next Friday?"

"Of course." I turned towards her, taking her hands in mine. "How about we make an agreement here and now?" She was curious about what I was going to say "Until I propose, we just keep doing what we're doing. Having fun, either together or involving others. I know your friends are eager to have fun with us, and having never done anything like it, I'll admit to some interest. Once I propose, we scale it back a little, but we'll agree the details when you have that ring on your finger. But once we're married..."

"Mark, once I'm wearing that white dress, no-one but me will be getting hands on you. My friends know that. But they also know I want to marry you." She paused and giggled. "Shame they don't allow more than one wife. Fairly sure..."

"You reckon? I mean, I've only met them a couple of times."

"More to do with everything I tell them." She cuddled into me tightly. "Do you want to go to bed now?"

"Not very subtle, Cindy."

"I really need you inside me, Mark."

"Okay. You've convinced me."

Undressing each other slowly, my lips found their way to each patch of bare skin I revealed, Cindy giggling and moaning softly as she had numerous erogenous zones around her body that I'd spent plenty of time exploring. She always loved running her hands up and down my body, cooing at the definition I still managed to retain, despite the fact I hadn't been to the gym as often as I used to go.

Lying down on the bed, Cindy immediately spun around, offering her cock for me to suck as her lips quickly wrapped around mine. I knew her plan. Make me cum quickly so I'd last longer when making love to her. I took my time sucking Cindy in comparison. I loved giving her long, drawn out, sloppy blowjobs, building up the tension until she just exploded in my mouth. I'd even taken a few facials by now. I wasn't particularly submissive, even when she was fucking me, but taking a load on the face from her felt like a very submissive act.

Turned me on too, hearing her moan as I felt her hot cum splatter all over my face. Still preferred swallowing it though.

She was soon thrusting into my mouth as she was likely rather turned on. She jerked off twice a day before getting home, and it was why our sex life was fantastic. We rarely went a night without making love more than once. After fucking me earlier that morning, she'd had to wait quite a while until we could be intimate again, and I could feel how eager she was to cum.

"Make me cum," she moaned, feeling her thrust a little more, her cock easily sliding down my throat, "Swallow it all, baby."

I managed a muffled reply, considering the thick cock in my mouth, her lips wrapping around my cock again, her tongue driving me wild, her fingers stroking my balls, all in an effort to make me cum too. I did cum first, my orgasm almost catching me by surprise as I filled her mouth. As soon as I was empty, Cindy focused on practically fucking my mouth and throat. I loved it, waiting until she made that one sound that told me she was ready to cum.

She giggled as my cock twitched at the first spurt that filled my mouth. Making my girlfriend cum was a massive turn on. I was always hard when I sucked her cock. Five good spurts later, she continued to gently thrust as I cleaned up her cock before she finally took it from my mouth, spinning around so she could kiss me.

"Mark, can you really fuck me tonight? I mean nice and hard."

"Sure." I kissed her again before asking, "Any reason why?"

"Just want you to really nail me tonight. I'm... feeling rather fucking horny." She kissed the tip of my nose. "That's a good thing, by the way, because my one thought right now is 'God, I want Mark to just bend me over and fuck me senseless. I just want his cock.' That's what you do to me nowadays."

"I love you," I whispered.

Her face lit up. Must have been the tone of my voice. Scared me sometimes how much I did love her, how quickly I'd fallen for her. She'd fallen for me exactly the same way. Rolling her onto her back, she gazed into my eyes for a few seconds, a smile on her face. As always, her soft fingers caressed my back and arms. "Mark, I love you too, but you really need to fuck me now."

"Get into the position you want to be fucked."

To my slight surprise, she got off the bed, leaning onto it with her knees on the floor, bending forward. I remembered having her fuck me in the same position a couple of times. Her cock felt even deeper, and it was a good position to really be fucked in. Getting behind her, I spread her cheeks and ate her arse first. Always provoked some noises I loved hearing from her. Though I loved doing it, I couldn't do it for too long, simply because I wanted to do many other things to her instead.

After lubing her up, and fingering her harder than usual, something she was begging me to do rather quickly, I slid my cock inside her in one slow movement. "Oh god yes, Mark," she moaned.

"I would ask why you're so horny..."

"Is 'because I love you so fucking much' acceptable?"

Leaning forward, I kissed her cheek. "Never tire of hearing it, sweetheart. You ready? I'm going to start hard and get harder."

"Please," she nearly whimpered. Getting comfortable, leaning forward above her, my cock buried as deeply as possible, I grabbed her hands, holding them behind her back, grabbing her ponytail with my other hand. "Fuck yes. Fuck me!"

Starting with slow, hard thrusts, pulling back nearly all the way before driving back inside her, she loved it. I knew she loved it when I fucked her hard, but she seemed to need it even more that night. Keeping hold of her hands, I pulled her ponytail harder as I slowly but surely increased the speed of my thrusts. The sound of my skin slapping against hers was quite the turn on, a sign of how hard I was soon fucking her.

"Don't stop," she whimpered.

"I will if I hurt you," I grunted back, "You know I don't like it."

"It feels wonderful. Own my arse, Mark," she groaned.

Eventually letting go of her hands and ponytail, I leaned forward so my head was next to hers as I really started to slam her harder and faster, only stopping to apply more lube, just in case. She turned to kiss my cheek, pleading with me not to stop again. "Going to cum," she moaned.

I loved making her cum without touching her cock, not stopping as she moaned, announcing she could feel her cock just erupt again, covering the sheets and her floor in her mess. "You're cleaning that up with your tongue afterwards," I growled into her ear.

"Anything you want, just keep fucking me, baby."

No idea how long I kept fucking her. I barely changed position, my one thought being keep her happy, a secondary thought being I would like to cum again eventually. It was hot work, both of us soon bathed in sweat. I did finally pull out, grabbing my phone and taking a picture on her phone of her gape, before turning her around and sliding back inside. Arms around the back of my neck, legs around my waist, she held on for dear life as I was a thrusting machine.

"Oh god!" she cried out, "Please cum in me, please cum in me..."

"Sore?"

She nodded but kissed me hard. "Don't stop. It's okay. I need this... you..."

I could ask why once I'd cum. Those last couple of minutes, I unhooked her legs, pushed them all the way back, and slammed her. When I did finally cum, I almost roared, covering any nose by kissing her hard. Once I was empty, I brought my thrusts to a slow halt as I covered her face in soft kisses. She... beamed a smile at me so bright, I was left momentarily confused as to how she could be so happy.

"Why?" I asked.

"Sometimes, a girl just wants to be fucked by her man. That was for both of us, Mark. I wanted you to allow yourself off the leash, to just... dominate me in a way."

Pulling out, to my amusement, she got down on the floor and licked up her cum, before getting back on the bed and taking my cock in her mouth. That was something she rarely did, but the look in her eyes suggested I could have told her to anything on my mind and she do it. Beckoning her with a finger, she crawled up to lie on my chest as I wrapped her in my arms.

"Going to need a shower soon," I muttered.

"I'm going to need a cushion to sit on tomorrow," she added with humour.

Cindy was moving a little awkwardly around the kitchen the next morning as she made breakfast for the three of us. When Natalie sat down and noticed, she asked why Cindy seemed to be sore. I couldn't help chuckling. Cindy started to blush. "We'll tell you when you're older, munchkin."

I think Natalie was going to ask a question then stopped and blushed. "Is it a good hurt?" she asked, "Because she's smiling too."

"The best sort of hurt, sweetie," Cindy replied, "As your father said, we'll explain when you're older."

"Please don't ask your mother," I added.

Driving Natalie home later that afternoon, having spent the day chilling out in front of the television, Megan greeted us at the door, amusing me that she couldn't stop blushing, even when inviting us in for coffee. Taking a seat in the living room with our mugs, it was a little awkward for the first couple of minutes. Megan couldn't stop blushing, Cindy giggled a couple of times. I relaxed, just waiting for someone to say something.

"You okay, Megan?" I wondered.

"I feel conflicted. Part of me feels wonderful after what we shared on Friday night, Mark," she replied, her voice as soft as I'd ever heard, "The other part is devastated at the same time." She sighed into her mug. "I'll give myself a little time, then see if the whole dating thing works. I tried with a couple of men after our divorce. I just couldn't face being intimate with someone else." She laughed to herself. "God, I know how that sounds considering what I did..."

"No, I understand, Megan. The affair was exciting. Plus, it was just meaningless sex, right?"

Nodding, she answered, "I never thought about leaving you. Shit, a stupid part of my brain thought it would help our own relationship. I was told that by an idiot friend more than once."

I knew a couple of her friends had helped cover her affair. To be correct, they were ex-friends. She had received some fucking awful advice from them. Seeing where she was now, little wonder she'd cut ties with them. "What happened to his relationship?" I wondered.

"She took him to the cleaners."

"Ah..."

Shrugging, she admitted, "I don't have any sympathy for him. We were both in the wrong." Sighing again, she added, "But having to go dating again, looking for someone, it's difficult. Took me a year and more before I managed to do it. Then when they hear I'm divorced, most men are interested as to why. I have to be honest. Can't start a relationship off on a lie." She sipped at her drink. "Once a cheater, always a cheater. That's what I've been told."

I'd heard the same thing. I had sympathy for her, I really did. I knew she wouldn't do it again, but that's the thing about reputation. It's hard to rid yourself of it.

Finishing our drinks, Megan didn't invite us to remain for dinner. I think Cindy would have liked to keep her company, as she had a good heart and I think felt sympathy for her. But I didn't think it was a good idea to spend too much time with her. Though Cindy insinuated another night of fun together in the future. Megan looked at me with so much hope in her eyes, even I caved. "I'll think about it," I finally said.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers