Ambiramus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After saying goodbye to the kids, Cindy and Megan hugged at the front door. No idea what they said to each other, but they were both smiling when breaking up. Getting into my car, I did have to ask what they'd talked about.

"There are girls like me who like women," she said, "I asked her if she might be interested in that. Megan admitted she did like the idea. She enjoyed sex with me so I said I might see if I can introduce her to someone."

"Really? I thought most girls like you preferred men."

"Of course, but like every group of people, there are plenty that either like both or prefer women."

I waited a few seconds. "So she liked it when you fucked her?"

Cindy took my hand in hers. "She did. She preferred you though. What she said is that she sees me as a woman with a beautiful addition." Cindy smiled. "That's why I'm willing to perhaps set her up. She sees me as a woman, Mark. And she'll see a girl like me the same way." She waited until we were back at our apartment, sat down on the couch before she finally added. "Mark, I'd like to have fun with her again."

I kissed her cheek. "I'm not surprised, Cindy. I'm glad you like her."

"You are?"

"I can see that she really likes you. She still loves me. We've been honest about everything. I love you. I'm not in love with her anymore. You love me." I took a deep breath. "We need to think about it though. And, to be honest, I'm looking forward to your friends visiting on Friday."

"You are?" she asked quietly.

"What I'd really like is for you to just fuck me in front of them..."

"They'll want to fuck you afterwards."

I grinned at her. "I know."

She kissed me deeply, our tongues duelling, my hand moving to underneath her dress, not surprised she was already hard for me. She pushed me back until I was lying down. "I want to fuck you now," she moaned, "Tell me you want my cock."

"I want you to pound me with your big cock, Cindy."

Cindy disappeared for all of a minute, long enough for me to get naked, returning naked herself, her cock hard, a bottle of lube in her hand. She quickly applied some to my arse and her cock, spreading my legs wide on the couch, a pillow under my arse as she slid her cock inside me. I groaned before I asked her to fuck me.

Leaning forward, she wasted no time pounding me, her mouth clasped to mine, fingers wrapped around my cock, stroking me far more slowly than her cock was pumping into me. Within a few minutes, I was just delirious with pleasure, not really surprised by the sounds that escaped me whenever Cindy fucked me. She touched me in places no-one ever had.

"Oh god, keep going, Cindy," I moaned.

She was really driving her cock into me now, and I could feel my orgasm already approaching. Sitting back, she drove her cock at just the right angle, little surprise cum just erupted from my cock, coating my chest as she kept stroking me until I had nothing left, lifting her fingers to clean them off.

Then she leaned forward, taking my legs with her... and she fucked me as hard as she ever had. I moaned. I groaned. I whimpered like a little bitch. I honestly didn't want her to stop, it felt so damned good. Actually got a little emotional as I felt as close to her as ever, feeling her soft lips on my cheeks despite the fact she was absolutely nailing me. "Love you," she managed to whisper. I didn't trust my voice to reply.

Feeling her erupt inside me, I begged her to keep going until she just couldn't anymore. As soon as she pulled out, I pushed her back and started sucking her cock. She moaned loudly as I wanted her hard again as soon as possible. Once she was hard again, I got on the floor, resting my head on my folded arms, leaving my arse in the air.

Cindy slid into me again and fucked me just as hard as she did before. And since she'd already cum, I have no idea how long she fucked me, but it was the longest she had until that time. Eventually pushing my arse lower, she leaned forward to rest on my back, just driving her cock into me as fast and as hard as possible.

"Oh god, I love your arse," she moaned.

"Keep going. Don't stop," I moaned back.

She moved her lips to my ear. "Do you want to suck the girlcocks of all my friends?"

"Fuck yes, and I'll swallow all their cum."

"And do you them to fuck you too?"

"God yes, long as I'm sucking you off at the same time."

"Always thinking of me, baby." She nibbled at my ear. "I'm thinking that we're going to gangbang you, handsome. How does that sound?"

"Never had one before. Keep fucking me now."

"We'll do more than that. I love you fucking me, baby, but I've got ideas you'll love. I want to watch you take lots of girlcock and just fill your arse with our cum."

"Anything for you, sweetheart. Anything."

Fuck, she nailed me even harder if possible after that, and once she unloaded in my arse a second time, she practically passed out on top of me. She was with it just enough to pull out so I could turn onto my back and have her cuddle on top of me. Stroking her very sweaty back, I kissed her forehead. "Okay, one more load in me before we go to sleep."

She laughed at that but thought it was a wonderful idea.

Showering together later, she gave me one hell of a blowjob, taking a load on her face, which she took more than one photo of, sending it to all her friends. Correct, our friends, as although I didn't see them often, Cindy spoke to them every day on the phone, mostly video calls, and I was always around to say hello and chat with them.

Cindy and I were both looking forward to the Friday. Sharing breakfast the Monday morning, I did mention that Mike liked to ask questions about our sex life. She actually giggled. "I thought men talked about their sex lives?"

"Women are under the impression we do. Most conversations are like this. 'Fuck her?' 'Yeah.' 'Cool. Watch the game on Friday?' We generally don't go into sordid details. Women, in my experience, are far more likely to go into details about their men and sex lives."

"But Mike is asking for more information?"

"He's curious."

She kissed my cheek. "Tell him whatever you feel comfortable with. He knows we have sex. You fuck me. I fuck you. And you're getting fucked hard on Friday by some very sexy women."

"I'm not sure how he'll react to that."

Sipping at my coffee, Cindy then asked a question that had actually been on my mind since we'd started our relationship. "Mark, you sound excited by the idea of what I'm organising, this little thing for us on Friday. When we met, you would have considered yourself heterosexual considering all your former partners were biologically women. Would you still consider yourself that?"

"What, heterosexual?" She nodded. "As you're a woman, yes, I do. Biologically, you still have the genitalia that I do, but you are a woman, Cindy."

She grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "Okay, but you still suck my girlcock, Mark. Most would consider that gay, wouldn't they?"

"Well, you don't have a vagina yet. And I assume you enjoy oral sex?" She nodded. "Then I don't have a problem with giving you oral sex as I love pleasing you as much as you please me. If you do eventually get SRS, you have my support, and then you'll have a pretty little pussy for me to pleasure. If you don't go through with it, then I'll still go down on you and enjoy it." I squeezed her hand. "Sweetheart, your penis doesn't define who you are in my eyes. I know it's a big thing for you, that it's a part of you that you may wish to rid yourself of one day. Whatever you choose to do, you will always have my support. Okay?"

She wiped her eyes with the back of her other hand, nodding again. "What about when I make love to you?"

Sipping at my coffee again, I nodded in understanding at the question. I could see why this was on her mind. "Are you asking because this idea on Friday is specifically about me and the fact your friends are eager to fuck me?"

"Call me curious. We've been together for quite a while, and while you make love to me far more often, me doing it to you in front of your ex-wife had me thinking. Megan never mentioned any interest at all in doing what we're doing. Like, she never pegged you or anything."

"As you know, when we split up and I was alone, I took an interest in certain things, and I found transwoman gorgeous, and the idea of you still having a penis was an interesting... well, I just wondered how I'd react if I ever met someone like yourself. I was surprised at how it didn't bother me at all. You were a beautiful woman, and when you admitted the truth, I just loved you a little bit more, primarily because you were so brave to tell me so quickly."

I took another sip of coffee, gathering my thoughts.

"Most people would consider you making love to me a homosexual act. Actually, me making love to you would be considered the same in their eyes, simply because of your penis and the fact we have anal sex. Same when it comes to oral sex. I came into this relationship aware you might want to have sex with me. Did I have some hang ups about it? Of course. I told you about them, left wondering about my own sexuality from time to time, getting stuck in my own head. But once you were inside me that first time, and I realised just how good it felt, but most importantly, it was you, Cindy, who was making love to me, I didn't really care about labels. As for your friends on Friday, I'm aware they want me to make love to them too, and they really want to fuck me. Honestly, I'm just looking forward to having a little fun with some beautiful women." I sighed. "People just need to pigeon hole everyone. I love you, Cindy. I love you for who you are at heart, not what is between your legs. If people want to freak out about it, fuck them. You're the only one that matters to me, in addition to my children."

Cindy must have cuddled me for at least ten minutes after that little explanation. I'm sure there would be more questions and conversations in the future about it. I was comfortable with my sex life with Cindy. It was vastly different to when I was with Megan, but I no longer had any hang ups about things being 'straight' or 'gay'. Sexuality was fluid anyway, for a lot of people. It was just socially acceptable for women to experiment. Think of all the young women that go out with friends and spend half the time making out, and women experimenting together barely raises a shrug of the shoulders. A man that might experiment? He's immediately a 'fag' or 'poof' in the eyes of plenty of men, and even a lot of women can't handle the fact a man might have sucked cock or taken one up his bum. Usually those same men, at least, have their own private thoughts but are too immature to deal with it, so lash out at those comfortable enough to express themselves.

Mike and Chris both knew something was going on when I arrived at work. I let them know about the fact I'd had a threesome with Cindy and the ex-wife. That left them completely and utterly stunned. "I thought you fucking hated her," Mike exclaimed.

"Things improved between us very quickly. And, let's be honest, I never stopped finding her attractive."

"Yeah, but still..."

"Cindy fucked her too." I laughed at the look on their faces. "Even I'm surprised how well they get along. We ended up fucking Megan together. Megan was rather turned on when Cindy fucked me. She was very eager to suck my cock while Cindy fucked me."

"Jesus wept, what sort of life are you living now?"

I sipped at my mug of coffee. "Cindy has organised something for Friday. Me, her... and at least five other girls like her... And I'm going to be centre of attention, if you understand what I mean."

They shared another glance. "Fuck off!" Mike shouted, "Seriously? You're serious?"

"It's what Cindy suggested is going to happen. Six girlcocks for me to suck, and then I think they're all going to fuck me, then I'm going to enjoy time with them in return."

"You know, I'm a little jealous," Chris said to Mike, "Not because I want to fuck him, but it's been a while since we enjoyed a good gangbang, Mike."

"I'm trying to behave, Chris."

"Mike, you can still have fun," I said, "I'm glad you're taking some of my advice to heart, but you can still have a little fun while looking for Mister Right."

He took a sip of his own coffee. "I actually have a date set up for this Saturday," he admitted.

"Good for you, mate. Hope it goes well."

Cindy seemed intent that I spent Monday through to Thursday only making love to her. The only thing she'd accept from me was stroking her cock while I was fucking her. She said no blowing her, and she definitely wasn't going to fuck me. Considering she much preferred me making love to her, and she knew I loved it too, I didn't complain. On the Thursday, I did go see Emma again for another wax and job done where required. She knew exactly why I was there, and I think spent half the time wanting to fuck me. I told her I'd happily let her fuck me whenever she wanted, but not without Cindy present.

"Are you excited about tonight, Mark?" she asked at breakfast on Friday morning.

"Honestly, I'm feeling a little giddy. And quite nervous."

"Is it okay if they stay until Sunday?"

"Sure. Two can stay in Natalie's room. Er... the other three..."

"The couch has a pull-out bed. I've never had to use it though."

"I'm sure we'll figure it out together."

"I'm going to finish early to get everything ready here. I'll cook all of us dinner, then we'll sit back, couple of drinks, put on some porn, definitely of transwomen fucking men, and we'll go from there." She paused before asking, "Do you want to watch porn with me one day? It's not something we've done before."

"I'd prefer the real thing, Cindy. I watched quite a bit while I was single, though I'm sure that would be obvious. And you alone put me in the mood. I don't need porn to turn me on if I have a partner. If you want to watch a little bit for fun though, sure, I won't say no."

"I have some favourite scenes..."

"I figured you would."

"Mark... would you like to film us?"

"I've already got lots of photos of you, Cindy. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it already. Sure, if you want to."

She sat on my lap. "I'd love to so we could watch it afterwards," she whispered, "I want video of you making love to me. I know it would be so sexy to watch back."

"Just for us though, right?"

"Of course, baby. I don't want to end up online either."

I found it difficult going to work that day, and spent most of the day distracted. Cindy sent me a video at lunchtime of her jerking off as she was so turned on, and sent me at least half a dozen selfies of her with her cock out. I did worry she'd get caught, but they were all taken in the bathroom at least. I made her day by taking a chance, sending her back one of me. Immediate response.

Thank you, baby. I'm going to use that to stroke my cock all next week. xxx

Nice to know I turned her on so much!

Mike was surprised I was working late, letting him know Cindy and her friends would be there first so I could make some sort of 'grand entrance'. He wished me luck before he left for the day, leaving me last to close the place up. I checked the time twice on the way home, getting home just as Cindy called me as I was pulling up, letting her know I was outside.

Walking through the front door, she met me with one hell of a kiss while leaping onto me, arms and legs wrapped as I easily carried her back towards the living room. Lowering her down, I recognised her friends were all sat down, enjoying some wine. "Hello, girls."

I was greeted with words such as handsome and sexy. Cass, Emma, Alexa, Georgie and Melanie. I hadn't been sure if Cindy would invite other friends. I was a little relieved that there would only be six of them. They continued to say things that make a man feel rather confident about himself. I knew they liked me, but they actually left me blushing.

"Baby, why don't you go have a quick shower and put on something comfortable? Dinner is still about ten to fifteen minutes from being ready."

"I'll do just that."

"Want some company?" Alexa asked. Should have known she'd ask to join me. I glanced at Cindy. She smiled and shrugged.

"Okay," I said, "Come on."

Closing the bathroom door as Alexa walked in front of me, she turned to face me, remembering that she was as tall as I was. She was wearing a simple dress that clung to her curves. Her hair was gorgeous, and she didn't need much make-up. I knew that some transwomen wondered and worried if they were 'passable'. Apart from her height, Alexa was a woman. Just a tall woman. I didn't know many women over six foot.

Undoing her bra, I felt my jaw drop at the size of her tits. "Double Ds, baby. I wanted a big set of tits."

"And you had a good surgeon."

She smiled. "I did. He did more than just my tits." She hooked her thumbs in her panties. "Ready to see my cock?" I nodded eagerly, watching her panties drop to the floor. She wrapped fingers around the base of her cock. "Want to know how long it is when hard?"

"It's, um, impressive as it is now, Alexa."

"Ten inches, baby," she whispered, stepping closer to me, "Could have been a porn star."

Helping me out of my shirt, trousers, shoes and socks, she caressed the bulge in my underwear. Her hands were surprisingly soft as she caressed my cheek. "Mark, you know we all absolutely adore you, right?"

"Cindy has suggested that more than once."

"I'm glad she's willing to share you. She's so in love with you, and we didn't know how you'd react when she told you about the little agreement we made." She lowered my underwear, freeing my cock, her hand gently grasping my erection. "Is that because of me, baby?" she breathed.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Alexa."

The hug took me by surprise. "Thank you," she whispered. I embraced her in return, stroking her back, "I don't hear that very often."

"Then there are millions of blind men and women around, Alexa. You're a beautiful woman. You all are."

"Come on, we'd better shower, otherwise I'm going to want to do very naughty things with you." She leaned back and I caressed her cheek, more soft skin at my fingertips. Her eyes closed for a second as I pulled her close and kissed her softly on the lips. When her eyes opened, her face lit up in a smile. "No wonder she loves you so fucking much."

"Are you fucking in there?" Cindy asked, knocking on the door and opening it. She noticed Alexa with me and smiled. "Ah, having a little private moment."

"He called me gorgeous," Alexa whispered. I was beginning to think the outrageous flirting and bravado was a cover. To be honest, it wasn't a surprise. Cindy, as beautiful and confident as she was, still had self-doubt and crises of confidence at least once a week. That's when she needed nothing more than a hug from me, whispering how much I loved her.

"Mark, wash yourself down then stroke her off until she cums."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Hold her in your arms like you do me, then stroke her off. She'll love it."

"Um, okay..."

Stepping under the hot water, Alexa washed me down, seeming to take delight in running her fingers over my entire body. She washed my cock but barely fondled me, then I returned the favour on her. Might have spent some time around her breasts. They were big and lots of fun. Turning her around, her head resting next to mine, I slowly stroked her cock. "Fuck, you've got a thick one too, Alexa..."

"I really want to fuck you, Mark."

"I know, Alexa. I know."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I do. Never had anything this big in me before though."

"I'll start gentle."

"I should hope so."

"You know we're all fucking you, right?"

"Cindy told me. Alexa, I've been looking forward to tonight all week."

"This is just the start. I know Cindy hasn't explained everything, but she wants to have so much fun with you before settling down."