Ambiramus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's proven incredibly open-minded."

"As have you, Mark. You're currently stroking my cock very well, and I'm going to cum hard soon."

"I want you to cum on my face."

"Oh baby, I love that idea."

Getting on my knees, I continued to stroke her until she announced that she was close, letting her take over. Not only did she have a thick, long cock, her balls were rather large too, reaching forward to give those a fondle at the same time. That certainly helped her erupt all over my face, and she came in a torrent, spurt after spurt landing on my face. No surprise one landed directly into my mouth, swallowing that immediately.

"You taste delightful, Alexa," I said.

Putting the head of her cock to my mouth, I opened up to accept the head, licking that clean, before she joined me on her knees, feeling her tongue lick up one cheek then the other. "I love the taste of my cum too," she purred. Helping clean off my face, I opened my eyes in time to see her leaning forward to kiss me again.

Needed to wash my face and chest against before standing up. Drying off, she put on her dress but didn't bother with her underwear. I walked to our bedroom, throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, assuming I probably wouldn't be wearing them too long. We gathered around the table for dinner, Cindy cooking up a storm.

Gathering in the living room with some wine afterwards, I sat between Cindy and Emma. Alexa wasted no time pulling up the hem of her dress, showing off her semi-hard cock. "Came all over his face in the shower," she said.

"I do love a load on the face," I said, "I'm assuming you've all seen each other naked?"

"Of course we have," Emma replied, "We know what to expect. You probably don't. None of us are as big as Alexa."

I sighed with relief, Cindy giggling and cuddling into my side. "Baby, how would you like to suck all our girlcocks?"

"Am I going in any sort of order?"

"Since you helped Alexa cum already, plus she is the largest here, leave her until last. You're blowing me first though."

I stripped off, giving the girls a few glimpse of me naked. Cindy didn't share those sort of pictures with her friends. I received plenty of compliments, all five getting up to grab parts of my body, and my cock certainly had plenty of attention. "Are you going to blow him?" Emma asked Cindy.

"No, he's already agreed he'll only get to cum when one of us is fucking him."

Standing back, Cindy took a seat by herself to my left. Then Emma, Melanie and Georgie sat together, before Cass and Alexa sat together on another chair. I'd blown Cass before, so knew what to expect, and I was glad I could deepthroat, though the idea of swallowing ten inches of Alexa was both arousing and intimidating.

"All of you get naked first," I said, "I'd love to see you too."

Within two minutes, I was surrounded by six drop dead gorgeous women. All of them were already hard. To my surprise, there were coloured cheeks, and one of two even covered themselves. I shook my head. "You're all beautiful and have no reason to hide," I said softly, "We're going to have a great weekend together." I smiled as I added, "Take a seat, girls. I'm sucking all your wonderful girlcocks, and I'm going to swallow every drop of your delicious cum. Stroke yourself while you're waiting, not too much though. I don't want to suck you only for two minutes."

"Cindy, we love you!" Emma exclaimed.

Getting between Cindy's legs, I wasted no time bobbing up and down on her cock. There were at least six bottles of lube around, so I applied some to my fingers and slide a couple up her arse. She moaned softly as I gently finger-fucked her arse while sucking her cock. "Oh baby," she moaned.

There were plenty of comments from the others but my focus was Cindy, looking up to see her eyes focused on me only. "You love sucking my girlcock, don't you?" I nodded as I continued doing just that. "You're going to be full of our cocks all weekend. Does that excite you?"

"Fuck yes," I replied quickly before swallowing her cock again.

She moaned as I fingered her in a way I'd start prodding somewhere special. "Oh fuck!" she cried, her hips starting to move. I knew her body well, I knew her cock even better. "Oh baby, I'm already close," she moaned softly.

Within a couple of minutes, she released a soft cry and erupted in my mouth. Removing my fingers from her arse, I made sure I didn't spill a drop of her cum, milking her cock until she had nothing left for me. I opened my mouth to show her the load remaining, no surprise she took a photo for herself, before I gulped it all down. She leaned forward to kiss me. "I love you, baby," she whispered, "Now go and look after my friends."

I probably knew Emma the best as we talked at length when I got to get my wax jobs. She was a natural blonde with gorgeous brown eyes, an inch or so shorter than Cindy. Paler than most around the room, with small B-cup breasts, left thinking they might have been entirely natural after hormone treatment. Between her legs rested an eight-inch cock, her entire groin area shaved. A quick glance proved they were all completely bare.

Before getting down to blowing her, I pulled her forward and kissed her. When I made her whimper, I broke the kiss in amazement. She blushed, admitting I was a rather good kisser. I took the compliment as I kissed down her body. She told me her nipples were incredibly sensitive. A suggestion if ever I heard on, stroking her cock while I gave them plenty of attention.

Lowering my mouth to her cock, l licked that up and down a few times, recognising slightly different scent and taste to Cindy, before I simply wrapped my lips around Emma's shaft and got to work on making her cum. "Holy shit," she moaned within a few seconds, "He's eager."

"He loves sucking my girlcock," Cindy said.

"Ever just call it a massive clit?" Alexa wondered.

I burst into laughter as I sat back for a few seconds, all the girls joining in on the laughter. "You know, if you look at a certain way," I said, "Though clits don't give me delicious cum when I'm done with them."

Resuming my blowjob, Emma ran her fingers through my hair. "Thought about you doing this since the first time you came to my place," she admitted, "Can't wait to fuck you later too."

I met her brown eyes and grinned, my tongue working her shaft as I continued to bob up and down on her cock. She eventually grabbed my head, holding it in place as she started to thrust, making sure I could take her entire length. In between her moans, she managed to compliment me on the fact I could deepthroat, hearing Cindy giggle, confirming I'd learned rather quickly how to do that.

"Fuck his face?" Alexa wondered.

"No," Cindy replied, "We sometimes fuck hard, but we're... you know, it's... not a dominant and submissive kind of thing. We're equal. Plus, he can't bear the thought of doing it to me in return. Hates the idea of hurting me at all."

"Going to cum," Emma groaned. Ten seconds later, I received my second load in my mouth of the night, gulping down each spurt. I kept sucking her until she had to gently push me back. "Fuck, that's the best blowjob I've had in ages."

"Thanks."

Next was Melanie, who was of Thai extraction. Raven hair, dark eyes, five-four, B-cups, similar to Emma, though Melanie's were fake, though they suited her small frame. And six inches between her legs. She was surprisingly nervous, fidgeting quite a bit. Pulling her towards me, I kissed her softly before I just hugged her for a couple of minutes.

"I always get nervous with a new lover," she admitted, "Not that I have many."

I sighed as hearing the same thing again and again was difficult to hear. "Is that the same for all of you?" I asked softly.

"I know a couple of Thai girls who worked as escorts. They make good money but it's soul destroying. They're treated like shit by most of their customers. I considered it myself, simply as they did make good money, until one of them ended up in hospital when a client beat her up. Hearing what she went through made me overly-suspicious of any man. Except you, that is."

"Want me to go down on you?"

"I'd love it," she whispered.

It amused me that I thought 'I can swallow her cock quite easily' as my nose bumped into her. Melanie was turned on, her hands quickly on the back of my head as she thrust up into my mouth. I let her take control, which she seemed to enjoy. "Okay, I'm loving his mouth," she moaned.

"Wait until you have his arse," Cindy stated.

Looking up into Melanie's eyes, she had hers closed as she continued to thrust into my mouth. Wrapping my hands around her thighs, I moved my head enough that she could thrust into my mouth and throat even better. "Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Melanie moaned.

She lasted another minute at most before I earned my third creamy load, greedily swallowing it down as Melanie immediately relaxed back, breathing deeply. "Well, that was very tasty, Melanie. Thank you."

Managing to sit forward, she gave me a soft kiss before I shuffled along to Georgie. She was brunette, blue eyes, an inch taller than Cindy at five-ten, but incredibly pale, even more so than Emma. Nice set of tits, which she said were Ds. And between her legs, nine thick inches of girlcock. She leaned forward to kiss me aggressively before grabbing the back of my head and forcing her cock into my mouth. I was ready for it so didn't mind. "Sorry, just wanted you blowing me straight away," she murmured.

I flashed her an 'ok' with my fingers as I got to work on her cock. Only Alexa had a bigger cock, and hers was even thicker than Georgie's. Getting comfortable, I slowly managed to take more of her cock down my throat, eventually placing my hands under her butt and lifting her, the signal for her to start thrusting. "Are you sure?" she asked. I looked and nodded. Feeling her grab my hair, she started to thrust as I still managed to work her cock.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, "Fuck, I love a man who can deepthroat cock. I'm not going to last long, handsome."

That was fine with me. I would have happily blown her for far longer, but considering the five I wasn't blowing were stroking themselves, I was left believing that they were happy for me to blow them but they wanted to fuck me. A couple of throbs of her cock was the only warning I had before the first spurt of her cum went straight down my throat, moving my head back so the rest of her cum filled my mouth, getting a good taste of what she had to offer.

Sitting back once I'd cleaned up her cock, I took a minute to catch my breath. Georgie leaned forward and kissed me. "You okay, handsome?"

"Guess Alexa will be doing the same to me, right?"

"You'd better believe it, baby," Alexa replied.

Soon as I was sat between the legs of Cass, she offered me her cock. She wanted nothing but a blowjob. Fine with me, swallowing most of it before she whispered, "Fuck it!" and stood up, grabbing my head and starting to slowly thrust.

"Take it easy, Cass," Cindy warned, "We've only just started and we're not here to abuse or dominate him. I know you like it rough sometimes but just be careful."

"I will. I won't fuck his face." Cass caressed my cheek. "I just remember he had a very warm, talented mouth and tongue. You want my cum, baby?" I nodded eagerly. "Good boy. Love a man who wants my cum."

Sliding my hands up her legs, grabbing her arse, she thrust as I bobbed my head. I teased her by running my fingers over her rosebud, no surprise when I felt lube applied to my fingers. "Slide them in, baby," Cass moaned, "Fuck my arse while you swallow my cock."

Alexa lubed her arse up before I slid two fingers inside her. As I finger-fucked her arse, she was thrusting faster into my throat. I struggled to breathe from time to time, Cass stopping completely so I could catch my breath, before she resumed thrusting. I was finding it quite the turn on, while the fingers up her arse were definitely helping her along.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm close. Swallow every drop."

She kept going until the last second, before pulling back enough that I could wrap my lips around her shaft in time to take that first spurt. We both moaned as she filled my mouth, swallowing another tasty load of girl cum. As soon as she was empty, Cass collapsed back onto the chair, her thick cock only slowly starting to deflate, shuffling forward to run my tongue up and down it. "Thank you, baby," she whispered dreamily.

Then came Alexa and her ten inches. "Can we do something different?" she asked.

"Whatever you want, Alexa."

She smiled, gesturing for me to stand up, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom. She had me lie down with my head hanging off the edge, and I figured out quite easily what she wanted to do. The five others joined us on the bed as I opened my mouth, watching as she gently slid her cock into my mouth, easily sliding it down my throat. Fuck, it was thick, and having her heavy balls bump into my face amused me at the same time.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she moaned, "You okay?" I gave her a thumbs up as she started to slowly thrust. I knew, with this, I wasn't expected to do anything except provide a mouth and throat for her enjoyment. What I didn't expect was to feel more than one tongue along the shaft of my cock before warm lips wrapped around my cock.

"Shame there's only one cock for us to suck," Melanie said, "He deserves a blowjob after just swallowing ours."

"He wanted to do it," Cindy said happily, "And he's been very excited about the six of us fucking him tonight."

"Is that true, baby?" Alexa moaned. I gave her a thumbs up, so when I felt another set of lips around my cock, I knew it was her. I ran my hands up to her firm arse, giving each cheek a squeeze. "You like my arse, baby? You can definitely fuck me this weekend." She paused. "No, you'll make love to me. I think you'll be making love to all of us at one point."

"Definitely," Cass whispered, "I wanted to the night of our threesome. Just didn't have the time."

"Cindy, I want him to cum now," Alexa said, "Can I make him cum?"

"Okay, sweetie. Make him cum, then cum in his mouth."

Alexa knew how to suck cock, but considering how turned on I was, little wonder I only lasted a couple of minutes before I filled Alexa's mouth. It was actually a sense of relief when I did, and Alexa got back to thrusting into my mouth at the same time. "God, baby, you are so good," she moaned, "I can count on one hand how many men I've been with capable."

"He loves pleasing me," Cindy said, "And because he loves me, he'll want to please you too."

Alexa lasted another few minutes before I knew she was getting ready to cum. She pulled out and had me turn around so I was upright to swallow her cum. She came hard and in copious amounts again, just about able to swallow all her cum before she withdrew her cock. Sitting up on my knees, she leaned down and we shared a rather passionate kiss. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, caressing my cheek, "Definitely want to fuck you now."

"Where are we doing that, Cindy?" I wondered.

"In the living room. I don't want a gangbang on the bed we share. This is where we make love and fuck only." She paused before adding, "Okay, maybe a threesome or two when those happen."

Sitting on the couch, Alexa and Cass cuddled into me. Alexa clearly liked me a lot already, while having been with intimate with Cass already, I knew she was eager for a repeat performance. Cindy walked in with Emma, carrying glasses, a bottle of wine, and a beer for me. "Short break so you can catch your breath, Mark," she said.

Emma straddled my lap as she sipped at her wine glass. "I've been thinking about fucking you since the moment you arrived in my shop. Trying to behave when that perfect little arse of yours is on display proved rather difficult."

"What about me with you?" I wondered.

"Mark, despite what we're doing tonight, we're all desperate for you to make love to us."

I felt myself blush, soft lips from Alexa and Cass pressing against my cheeks. "We really like you," Cass whispered. Melanie and Georgie sat on their laps, Cindy able to squeeze in next to Cass next to me, so it was rather crowded on the couch.

"Girls," Cindy announced, "The five of you can fuck him for as long as you want tonight, as long as Mark is enjoying it. Once you're done with him, he's going to make love to me before we go to sleep."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Baby, I really want to see my friends enjoy you tonight. It's such a fucking turn on."

"Can... we watch you make love?" Cass wondered.

"Tomorrow morning. Later tonight will be for me and Mark."

Emma slid off my lap and, after the table was pushed out of the way, I was placed on my knees, resting forward with my arms crossed on a pillow. I was amused as I felt more than one pair of fingers and tongue taking care of my arse. More than one definitely ate my arse for a few minutes. The attention was very enjoyable, Cindy sitting in front of me, spreading her legs so she was as close as possible, her fingers running through my hair, leaning down to give me soft kisses.

The five girls agreed to go from smallest to largest. Lubed up properly, I glanced back to see Melanie smile at me as she aimed her cock at me. Moaning as she slid inside me, she was thick but not as long as the others, feeling each inch slide in me until her body pressed into mine. "You like my thick dick, Mark?" she asked.

"Fuck yes. Fuck me."

Grabbing me by the hips, she wasted no time pumping into me. Cindy would normally start nice and slow, but I knew I was just going to be fucked for however long. Cindy was hard and offered her cock as a slight distraction. I kissed her and assured her I was going to enjoy myself, though that's not to say I didn't give her cock a little suck during the night. I figured I'd need the distraction when Alexa wanted to fuck me.

Having made all five of them cum, I knew they'd last quite a while fucking me, and from what they were discussing, they were going to keep fucking me until they were worn out or I simply had enough.

"Fuck, I haven't had a good piece of arse in too long," Melanie moaned.

"Feels good, sweetie?" Alexa wondered.

"He's very tight, Alexa. He's going to love your massive cock."

"Can't wait to fuck him again myself," Cass added, "He loved my cock."

"Fuck yes, I did, Cass," I murmured, "I think I'm going to love all five of you by the end of tonight."

"He loves mine most of all, of course," Cindy stated, giggling to herself.

"Baby, we love you for agreeing to this," Alexa said.

"You're my friends, I love you. And Mark is so open-minded about everything, I knew he'd love this with us."

"Fuck yes," I moaned as Melanie had leaned forward by now, really driving her cock into me, "I had no idea how good it would feel to have thick girlcock fucking me."

"You still prefer fucking me though?" Cindy asked.

"I'll never tire of fucking you, sweetheart."

Melanie was leaving soft kisses across my upper back and shoulders, glancing back to see her cock really pumping into me by now. It felt fantastic but I knew she was also getting close. My cock was rock hard but busy dangling. I wasn't planning on touching myself the entire time... unless I ended up on my back, then I'd stroke myself.

"I'm going to cum soon," Melanie warned.

"Fill me up, gorgeous. You're the first, won't be the last."

"Definitely want to fuck you again, Mark. Hopefully Cindy will agree to that."

"Of course, Melanie. This isn't a one and done if Mark agrees"

"If it means I'm getting fucked like this, sign me up."

I felt Melanie fill my arse with her cum a couple of minutes later, her soft moans almost in my ear, a few hard thrusts as she made sure every single drop was left inside me. Feeling her relax slightly, I turned my head enough to kiss her properly. She smiled, even blushing slightly. "Haven't had sex in a while," she admitted.