Ambiramus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, we're all breaking a dry spell tonight," Georgie said.

Feeling Melanie pull out of me, Cindy asked if I was okay. Assuring her I was ready for the next girl, Emma eagerly got in position behind me, watching as she lubed up her eight inches. She smiled at me, as we all knew how eager she'd been to fuck me. I'd had that sense the first time I'd visited her to get the wax job, but figured she'd just been polite. Now I knew better...

She felt bigger than Melanie straight away, releasing a long moan as she quickly buried her cock inside me. "Fuck," I groaned.

"Oooh, you are lovely and tight, Mark."

"If you get him ready, I'm going to utterly pound him after you, Em," Cass said.

"Think I'm not going to pound him now?" Emma retorted.

"Oh god, just fuck me now," I groaned.

Emma leaned forward, grabbing my shoulders, and started to slam her cock into me without delay. Oh my god, best feeling ever... Cindy giggled as she mentioned my face just lit up with delight, and I felt cum starting to leak out of my cock. Alexa teased me, leaning underneath to grab my cock, and I released such a moan, I was fairly sure I nearly orgasmed just from her touching me.

Emma stayed in the same position for around ten minutes, not changing tempo or angle, just pounding my arse, both of us enjoying every single second. Then she leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder, and she started to drive into me harder and faster.

"Oh god," I grunted.

"Take my cock," she moaned into my ear, "Wish I'd fucked you earlier."

"If Cindy had been there..."

"Next time you get a wax, you're allowed to fuck," Cindy said, giggling away.

"No wonder you love her, Mark," Emma murmured, feeling her lips kiss my cheek, "And I definitely love your arse. Going to fill it with even more cum soon enough."

"Cass, soon as she pulls out, you'd better slide inside him," Cindy suggested, "He needs constant girlcock now." She leaned down to kiss me. "Are you okay, baby?"

"I love you. Thank you for tonight."

Her face lit up. "You're really enjoying it?"

"Fuck yes."

She kissed me again. "I'm so glad, baby. My friends really needed this weekend. And you're going to make love to them the next two days. Tonight, though... you're getting fucked hard."

"Keep fucking me, Emma. Long as you can," I groaned.

Cindy had me rest my head on her lap again, ensuring I relaxed as Emma slammed her cock into me. I could sense she was getting close to orgasm as she got harder and harder with each passing minute. I thought it would start to hurt but, instead, I felt euphoria. "Holy fuck," I moaned.

"I know, baby, I know," Cindy whispered, stroking my cheek.

Emma came harder, her moan loud enough to probably let our neighbours what was going in the apartment. Emma leaned forward to kiss me cheek before I felt her gently pull out, Cass wasting no time sliding her thick cock into me. She leaned forward to my ear. "I love your arse, Mark. And I really like you," she whispered.

Then she pounded me. Holy fuck, did she pound me. I lifted myself up, resting on my forearms again, glancing back and moving back against her cock. She loved that, really driving her cock into me harder with each thrust. "Fuck yes," she cried, "Oh, we're fucking more often, Mark."

Cindy giggled. "Well, looks like my boyfriend is getting a lot more girlcock going forward. Warning, girls. He's mine!" I enjoyed the narrowed eyes as she looked around the room. "But I'm willing to share him."

Resting a hand on each shoulder, Cass bent me back so she could start driving into me even more. That's when it did start to cause a bit of a dull ache. I let Cass know and she stopped immediately, leaving her cock buried. Feeling her hug me felt nice. "Sorry, baby," she whispered.

"No, it's okay. Just give me a couple of minutes. First Emma, then you fucking me hard is a bit much..."

Cindy got me a drink, and after a short rest, Cass ever so gently thrusting into me to keep the mood, I looked back and smiled. "I want your cum, Cass," I said.

She smiled and started fucking me again. No idea how long her cock was pumping me for, glancing to see Georgie and Alexa sitting on the couch, their long and thick cocks glistening with lube. They both smiled at me. "We're getting ourselves ready," Alexa explained, "We want to fuck you but we're bigger than Cass. And we might want to fuck you more than once."

"Thanks," I groaned as Cass had resumed pounding me hard. No dull ache this time. Just pure pleasure. "Cum in me," I added with a loud moan.

"I'm getting close, baby. Your arse is going to be overflowing once we're done with you."

"Good. Love feeling girlcocks exploding with cum inside me."

She managed to laugh despite fucking me. "I'm so glad Cindy met you, Mark."

"We all are, Cass," Emma stated.

Cass eventually came inside me, at least half a dozen heavy spurts as I felt her cock throb deep inside me each time. She groaned as she was gone, collapsing on my back, feeling and hearing her suck in some deep breaths. As she sat back, I glanced to see Georgie rather excitedly get behind me, so that by the time Cass pulled out of me, Georgie slid her thick nine-inch cock inside me quite easily, considering her cock was lubed and my arse was now soaked with lube and cum.

That extra inch made a difference and she was similar thickness to Emma and Cass. "Oh god," I groaned.

"Okay, baby?" Georgie asked, smiling as I heard the concern in her tone. None of them wanted to hurt me.

"Yeah, you feel fantastic, but bigger. No offence to the others."

"None taken. She is bigger," Emma replied, laughing away.

Georgie started slowly with her thrusts, as she admitted to being very turned on and didn't want to cum too quickly. I assured her she'd get more chances to fuck me before Sunday night, so that put her mind to rest, then she fucked me hard. Hands at my hips, she was driving her cock into me as hard and as deep as possible. I relaxed my head on Cindy's lap before I needed a distraction, taking her cock in my mouth and sucking on her eagerly.

"I'm going to cum quick," she warned, "I'm so turned on, baby."

I pushed her so she was lying back on her elbows, my head bobbing up and down on her cock as Georgie continued to pound me. Georgie stroked my back, Cindy ran her fingers through my hair. And the latter wasn't lying, filling my mouth with her delicious cum within a couple of minutes. Her orgasm seemed to turn Georgie on even more, feeling her somehow fuck me even harder and faster before she moaned loudly and her cum joined all the others.

She didn't pull out immediately, resting a hand on my back as she caught her breath. I continued licking Cindy's cock up and down before she sat up and kissed me. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, "I needed that."

Georgie pulled out and I took another couple of minutes for a drink. I was now bathed in sweat, Cindy grabbing a towel to wipe me down. I told her not to worry about my butt. That was going to be a mess no matter what we did. I could feel cum leaking out of me, which didn't bother me in the slightest. Alexa slid over behind me before she patted my butt. "Turn over, Mark," she asked softly.

Cindy grabbed a couple more cushions, resting my head back on a cushion on her lap, placing one just above my butt so I had elevation. Alexa careful spread my legs as she stroked her long, thick cock. It did look a little intimidating, despite the fact I'd already taken it down my throat. "I've wanted to make love to you from the moment I laid eyes on you," she confessed, "Cindy knows how I feel."

"She likes you a lot," Cindy added, "And calling her gorgeous earlier sealed it."

"I'm... lonely," Alexa whispered.

I sat up on my knees immediately and hugged her. It was obvious the bravado was an act, an understandable one at that. "Then there are a lot of men and women missing out because I think you're fantastic," I replied, "I think you're all wonderful. Which is why, tomorrow, I'm treating you all to lunch and drinks." Leaning back, I met Alexa's eyes. "And, if Cindy doesn't mind, I'm going to take you out for dinner one night. I'll have two beautiful women on my arm."

"You'd like that?"

"Alexa... Do you want to make love?"

"God yes."

I laid back, getting comfortable as Cindy stroked my cheek, pulling Alexa with me, ensuring she leaned down enough to kiss me. She was hesitant at first before I slid my tongue into her mouth. She moaned softly as I pulled her tighter with my arms. Feeling the head of her thick cock pressing against me, she reached down and pressed against me. Being the longest and thickest of all the girls there, she knew this was going to be a new experience.

"Fuck," I whispered as I felt her cock spread me more than ever.

"Okay?"

"Just keep going. I want every inch inside me, gorgeous."

Took her a while, and I felt every single inch as it slid inside my arse. I moaned. I groaned. I whimpered. I even hailed god more than once. Once she was buried, she smiled and kissed me. "That's the whole lot, baby. How do you feel?"

"Oh, you've got to fuck me with that wonderful girlcock, Alexa."

"I'll start slow, baby. But if you want, I'll pound you with my giant fuckstick and make you cum ever so hard, you will see god himself."

She started slow, looking down my body to see her enormous cock thrust in and out of me. She grabbed under my knees, pushing those back further, Cindy helping by replacing her hands. That helped her cock feel even deeper inside me. Sitting on her knees. Alexa kept gently pumping me as she started to stroke my cock. "You need to cum, handsome. You've done ever so well."

I lasted two minutes before I came harder than I could remember. The sort of orgasm that almost brought tears the eyes. Alexa stopped fucking me as I needed a couple of minutes, Cindy leaning down to kiss me, still stroking my cheek. "You're going to want this again," she joked.

"Would you mind?"

"Definitely not, handsome. I've loved watching you with my friends. And they've definitely enjoyed you." There was a chorus of agreement to that. "Yes, there will definitely be threesomes in the near future, at the very least." She leaned down to kiss me again.

Giving the signal to Alexa, she resumed fucking me. Slowly but surely, she picked up the pace of her thrusts. She didn't have to fuck me hard. The sheer size had me grunting and groaning. She did pull out once and I felt myself gaping, Alexa smiling as she slid her cock back inside me. "You have a well fucked arse right now, Mark," she said happily.

"Well, I have taken five girlcocks in succession."

Grabbing my legs, she had my ankles over her shoulders and that's when she really started to fuck me. Emma moved to sit by my head, offering her cock for me to suck as a distraction. I'll admit, it was starting to hurt but I wanted Alexa to fuck me as hard as she wanted, and for her to enjoy an orgasm. Alexa seemed to realise that, whispering for me to suck Emma as well.

It was a good distraction, amused when Emma started to thrust into my mouth at the same time. Being pumped from both ends again wasn't something new but I could hear Cindy giggling. "He's going to forget that he prefers fucking me after this," she said.

"Cindy, he'll never stop fucking you," Alexa said. I gave a thumbs up to that. "This is a night of good fun between friends. When we watch you two make love, the five of us here are going to cry, it'll be so beautiful."

I glanced to see Cindy lean forward to kiss Alexa, both of them smiling. "You're a good friend, Alexa."

"You've all helped me get through the worst of times. Now, I'm going to focus on fucking your boyfriend. Mark, I'm ready to cum but I really want to pound you. Can you take it?"

Moving my head back, I met her eyes. "Give me everything you've got, Alexa."

After five minutes, she blasted her cum deep inside me. I knew, after those five minutes, there was a good chance I'd never be fucked hard and deeply by any other woman again. I was also very sore, something Alexa realised, but I wrapped my legs around her, assuring that her cock still felt wonderful inside me. She relaxed on my chest, stroking her back, the other girls joining us on the floor, cuddling into us.

"Cindy, we've all cum twice now. I'm not sure about the others, but we have the rest of the weekend to fool around," Emma said, "And Mark probably needs a break after that."

"Certainly need a shower," I said, chuckling to myself.

Alexa eventually pulled out, feeling cum leak out of me at the same time. My legs were like jelly, Alexa and Emma helping me up to my feet, feeling even more cum leak down my legs, hearing Cindy giggling behind me as she got to her feet. With an arm wrapped around her shoulders, she helped me stagger to the bathroom, where she ran me a bath. First, she had me stand in the shower stall so she could partly clean me out.

"Girls, I'm going to have a bath with Mark. You can come join us in here if you'd like."

Cindy grabbed some candles, the other girls walking in with wine and glasses. I sat back and relaxed, Cindy between my legs, the girls sipping at wine, chatting away. I was half asleep within a couple of minutes, feeling soft lips on my cheek from all the girls as I felt myself unwind and relax. Cindy sat me up and washed me down before I was helped out of the tub. Checking the time, I wasn't surprised it was well after midnight.

The girls decided where they would sleep between themselves, Cindy pulling me into our bedroom. "Mark, I'd like Alexa to sleep with us. Specifically, I want you to snuggle with her tonight," she whispered.

"Really?"

"You think she's sweet and lovely, right?"

"Of course."

"Just hold her tonight. Make her feel as loved as you make me feel every night."

"What about you?"

"I'll be cuddling you too."

"We going to make love?"

"Yes. Alexa can have a private show before tomorrow."

Cindy and I made love after we'd wished the others goodnight. Shutting the door, it didn't take that long for my cock to be buried inside my girlfriend, and compared to the fucking that took place in the living room, Cindy wanted it slow and gentle. Alexa watched with a smile on her face the entire time, and once I'd groaned a cum inside Cindy, we wiped ourselves down and lay back.

Alexa ended up spooning against me, and when I held her in my arms, she shuffled back until her entire body was pressed into mine. "Thank you, Mark," she whispered.

"My pleasure, gorgeous."

Cindy cuddled into my back, feeling her kiss my cheek, turning so I could at least kiss her properly. "Love you, handsome."

"Love you, sweetheart. Thank you for tonight."

"It was my pleasure. Still have the rest of the weekend too. By the end of this, you'll have six girlfriends. One permanent, five part-time."

"Definitely," Alexa whispered, "I really like him, Cindy."

"I knew that already, sweetie. And I know Mark likes you all too."

"What's not to like?"

I guess it wasn't a surprise that I fell asleep rather quickly. It had been a long, interesting and rather thrilling evening. Never thought I would have enjoyed something like that but I guess, even at my age, you never stop learning and definitely should always try and experience new things.

*****

A/N -- So, as stated in my first note above, Chapter 8 will continue the above though it won't just be the same as above. Edits of future chapters have been completed so hopefully I'll get a new chapter online once every couple of weeks.