Ambiramus Ch. 17

Story Info
Mark and Cindy continue to enjoy their lives together.
14.4k words
4.8
4.9k
11

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,309 Followers

Mike could tell I was a little subdued as I sat on the couch by myself. Cindy, Alexa, Emma, Cass and Georgie were mingling with some of his friends. I knew the party would get naughty and kinky later, but it was still late afternoon, so the focus was on food, drink and conversation. But I was still pissed off and a little upset about what my sister was going through. Cindy could tell and had been giving me endless affection since returning from my sister's place on Boxing Day.

"I'm sorry, mate," he said, "I love your sister like one of my own."

"The only reason I didn't bring her along today is that, well, she might end up seeing things that would shock her." Sighing, I took a sip of my beer bottle. "The fact he was still there just pissed me off. Tried to argue with Jane and he was making a scene. My brother had to restrain my father while I practically dragged him out to his car before telling him to fuck off. How I didn't hit the cunt, I put down to amazing self-restraint."

"Where is he now?"

"At his parents. Jane called the police and is ensuring she has a restraining order. Made sure she recorded the threats he made against her."

"Is she okay though?"

"No," I muttered, "She's called me every night crying. I hate hearing my little sister cry. Cindy is always there to give kind words to her while hugging me. We've invited her around for NYE so she isn't alone. You can come too, though I guess you'll be in town."

"Yeah, I have a date lined up."

I couldn't help grin. "Good to hear, mate. How old is he?"

Taking a sip of her beer, he couldn't help smirk. "He's twenty-four. We know each other from the gym. Been talking for a couple of weeks. He's definitely interested in me so we'll see how it goes."

"Chris was also insinuating something?"

"He's chatting with a bloke he met off Grindr. They're definitely keen to meet but he's run off his feet during this time of year. They've agreed to meet after the new year." Sipping at his beer, he turned towards me. "Cindy told me you had fun with her sister."

"We made love, mate. Yes, it was fun, but considering she's going to have a child for us... Cindy said it would be a good practice, to ensure that it wasn't going to be too awkward when we did eventually start trying."

"And Cindy was present the entire time?"

"It's her way of being involved since she can't have kids." Looking away a moment, I finally added, "She's admitted more than once it's the one thing she wishes she could do. I'm sure she's not the only transwoman who thinks that, wishing she was born in the right body and the opportunity to have children of her own. She loves Natalie and adores Greg, but having a child of our own would mean more to both of us."

Finishing our beers, I thanked him for listening. He gave me a hug, told me I was his best mate and I'd always have is support, adding he'd give my sister a call to offer any help he could give too. I honestly couldn't thank him enough. Another reason why he'd been my best mate for so long.

As afternoon turned into early evening, and the sun started to set, that's when Mike's parties started to get a little wild. He had a pool and a hot tub, and both were soon filled with men enjoying the company of other men. I barely batted an eye at anything that happened, though it was barely a glance, noticing what was going on, and I averted my eyes.

Alexa had noticed I was little subdued when arriving at our apartment earlier that day. Cass was with her, both giving me a long hug once I'd explained everything that happened recently. I'd noticed she'd been keeping an eye on me nearly the entire time we'd been at Mike's. Wearing a gorgeous sundress that showed off her long, tanned and toned legs, she walked towards me, a smile on her face.

"You're not smiling, Mark," she said sadly.

"Sorry, just a lot on my mind."

"I understand." She hugged me tightly, her head resting against my shoulder. "Most of your friends are having fun. Maybe I can help you feel a little better?"

Stroking her back, she leaned back enough so I could kiss her softly. "I'd actually really like that right now." Glancing at Cindy, she met my eyes and smiled, gesturing with her head. "Looks like we have the green light too."

"Already told her I was going to help you feel better. After I do, Cass will come and help too."

Taking my hand, we walked into the house. Mike had a gorgeous three-bedroom place that he'd spent most of the time decorating and re-decorating. It was a warm, inviting space and he'd proven to be a marvellous host over the years. The door to the main bedroom was closed, though the other two bedrooms were available, beds made and with things on the nightstand that men might need if they wanted to have some fun.

Closing the door, Alexa almost leapt on me, her mouth on mine as we rather eagerly started to strip each other. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her sundress, so she was soon standing before me in just her panties. Reaching into them, she smiled as her thick girlcock was soon filling up and was hard rather quickly.

Getting to my knees once I was naked, I helped lower her panties to reveal the entire ten inches now nice and hard, the head glistening with a little pre-cum. I couldn't help grin as I'd blown Cindy a couple of times in the past few days but hadn't bottomed for anyone in a while, if I remembered correctly. But I was always ready for the moment Cindy wanted to fuck me, and had attended the party this evening with the belief that one of our friends would end up inside me.

"Missed you, baby," she whispered as I ran my tongue up and down her shaft, around her head, running my hands up and down her smooth legs to her heavy balls.

"It's been a while, but we can make up for that now. Consider this a late Christmas present."

"Cindy said we might have some fun on NYE but with your sister and hers present, it might make things awkward."

"Megan and Caroline will likely be coming around too."

"Good. I'd love to see Megan again. I know I'm not the only one too."

Taking some of her length in my mouth made her moan, her fingers running through my hair as she gazed down at me with affection. I knew she was now dating occasionally, trying to find a good man for herself, but Cindy and I assured her we could still have fun until she was exclusive with someone. Hand on heart, I would be sad when it all ended, particularly with Alexa. We loved each other but knew it couldn't be a permanent thing.

"That's it, baby," she moaned, "Suck my big girlcock."

Stroking myself at the same time, I savoured her taste and texture. Megan had seen me suck girlcock more than once by now and loved me even more for it. I knew my sister and Stephanie might see things in a couple of nights that might shock them. Continuing to stroke my hair, I gazed up into her gorgeous eyes, taking more of her length every couple of minutes, though I knew she wasn't worried about deepthroating. We hadn't been intimate lately so I wasn't expecting her to fuck me too hard nor try and dominate me too much.

Bobbing up and down faster and faster, I loved the moans that escaped her and knew she was getting close to orgasm. Feeling her fingers gripping my hair, that was the sign she was getting ready to erupt. I had no other though than taking her load in my mouth, though she'd left more than one load on my face since our first time together.

"You're far too good, baby," she moaned softly, "I love your mouth."

I moaned softly as a way of reply, sensing she was on the verge of orgasm. When she groaned, I readied myself for that first spurt, not taken by surprised too much when he girlcock throbbed as she unloaded. Swallowing what I could, her volume was significant as always. She stroked my hair once she was empty, cleaning her girlcock with my mouth and tongue before I sat back on my knees, licking my lips, feeling pleased with myself.

Getting down on her knees, she left a soft kiss on my lips and hugged me. "You want to cum too?" she asked.

"I will soon, when you're inside me. I assume that's what you want tonight?"

"God yes. It feels like it's been so long, Mark."

Getting up onto the bed, Alexa lay back as I straddled her lap, feeling her fingers caressing my back as we continued making out. I was now dripping pre-cum all over her, merely waiting for her gircock to get nice and hard again. Once it was, I was already prepared, I just needed some lube, applying more to her girlcock at the same time.

Placing the head at my arsehole, I gently pushed down, feeling her thick girlcock slowly slide inside me. Taking my time, lifting myself up and down after a couple more inches slid into me each time, she couldn't help groan when her entire length was finally inside me, leaning down to kiss her softly, before I sat back and started to ride her, stroking myself at the same time.

"Fuck yes, baby," she cried softly, "Ride it like you love it."

"I do love it," I moaned, "I can't deny how wonderful you feel inside me, Alexa."

"I love you, baby."

"Love you too, beautiful."

I lasted five minutes before I erupted all over her, coating her breasts and lower body in a large load of cum. My orgasm was actually a relief. Once it passed, I could just focus on riding her, and as she'd cum recently too, we could just focus on being intimate. Leaning forward, resting a hand either side of her, I worked her girlcock with my butt, her face lighting up as I used moved I'd learned over all the time I'd been intimate with Cindy or her friend, plus I guess a little porn also helped.

Her hands ended up resting on my arse, and I knew she'd want to switch positions soon enough. "Fuck," I moaned, "You feel fucking fantastic, Alexa."

"I'm so glad you love my girlcock inside you, Mark."

"How could I not?"

Eventually sliding off her lap, I positioned myself on my knees as she got behind me, easily sliding her girlcock back inside me. Resting my head on the mattress, her hands ended up at my hips as she started to pump me. Had me moaning within a couple of minutes as she was now taking control. Lowering my body further, I smiled as she mounted me, starting to drive it nice and deep, earning more than a few grunts and groans of appreciation.

"Thank you, baby," she moaned into my ear.

"Fuck me, beautiful, It's been too long since last time."

Lifting me back against her body, feeling her breasts against my back, she really started to nail me as I stroked myself again, my cock rock hard and I was left wondering if we could cum together. Her skin was now slapping against my arse as she fucked me, moaning softly into my ear as her head rested on my shoulder, turning to give her a soft kiss. Her eyes were full of the desire she had for me, smiling and almost looking a little shy, despite being inside me.

"Imagine if I'd met you first," she murmured, "God, I'd fuck you every single night, Mark."

Laughing, I couldn't help agree. "I'd totally be your bottom bitch, Alexa."

"Yeah?" she growled, fucking me harder, "Just my girlcock inside you all the time?"

"Every morning and evening, and I'd love it every time. However and whenever you wanted me."

She fell silent as I was now stroking myself off quickly, wanting to cum with her. Pushing me forward, her thrusts were now hard and deep, and I could sense she was getting close to orgasm again. One hand at my hip, the other stroking my back, she moaned with nearly every thrust, and she was now holding back her orgasm. Asking if I was close, I assured her I was.

"Going to cum, baby," she cried, "Oh god, it's going to be big."

"With you, beautiful," I moaned, "Fuck, I'm close too."

Her orgasm almost set of my own. Feeling each throb of her girlcock as she filled me, I stroked myself as quickly as possible before I finally erupted myself. Alexa didn't stop thrusting until long after I'd cum, leaning forward and resting on my back, making me moan with every thrust of her girlcock.

Finally pulled out, she relaxed on her back as I turned to lie next to her. We lay in silence, catching our breath, before she turned and cuddled into me. "I've missed you," she whispered, "I know we've seen each other quite a bit, but I've missed this, being intimate."

"I have too, and Cindy is more than aware of that." Turning to kiss her, I added, "I do feel better now too."

"Just needed Alexa's big girlcock inside you for a little while."

Cindy knocked on the door a couple of minutes later, remaining clothed as she joined us on the bed. Alexa thanked her for the private time she had with me, Cindy asking if I was feeling better too. Though I was sad about what happened to my sister, she also knew I was missing the fun I'd been having with her friends, but it was just trying to find time with how busy we were, even being off work until the new year.

"Going to stay in here with Cass?" she asked Alexa.

"If Mark doesn't mind."

"Certainly not a problem for me."

"Georgie is having a blast out there with Emma and Melanie, so I don't think they'll come in here. But Cass certainly needs a little Mark time."

"And you?" Alexa asked her.

"We've had a lot of sex lately, Alexa. Trust me, my tight little butt could probably do with a break. Mark's been relentless." She paused and kissed my cheek. "And I've loved every single second," she breathed, "I'm thinking you need to fuck me nice and hard when we get home tomorrow morning."

"Of course, sweetie. Your little butt is mine when we get home."

"Good." She kissed me then Alexa before sliding off the bed. "Cass knows you're in here. I'll let her know Alexa's appetite is sated, at least for now."

"Only barely," Alexa joked, reaching down to give my cock a caress, "I'm sure I have at least one more load for him tonight."

Cindy laughed. "I'm sure you do, beautiful. Love you."

"Love you, Cindy," Alexa said softly. They were as close as ever, and I knew Alexa wanted to be intimate with her again too. We'd figure it out, but I was already thinking NYE was going to get naughty for all of us. How my sister and Stephanie would be involved, I wasn't sure. I'm not sure they would involve themselves.

Cass appeared in the doorway a couple of minutes later, grinning away, before shutting the door and leaping onto the bed, crawling up to rest above me, eager to kiss me. I hugged her tightly, all three of us chuckling as Alexa could see how excited she was to be with me again too.

"How are you finding living together?" I had to ask.

"Alexa takes care of me," Cass replied, "We've agreed that, from now on, we're going to double date because, if they go wrong, we'll go home and make love."

Glancing at Alexa, the question I had on my mind was unanswered. Alexa blushed and smiled. "We switch around," she told me, "Sometimes I make love to her, sometimes she makes love to me."

Returning my attention to Cass, she slowly stripped herself off while still sitting on top of me. Once she was naked, her hard girlcock resting against me, she took the offered tube of lube from Alexa, applying some to my cock, not surprised she'd already prepared herself. Lifting herself up, her face lit up as my cock ever so slowly slid inside her. Alexa cuddled into my side.

"She looks so happy," she whispered, "We both love you, Mark, and we're so happy that Cindy is still so willing to share you with us like this. But we can't wait to see you marry Cindy and start a family. That's all any of us want for her. We love her so much."

"I know how lucky I am."

Cass waited until my length was inside her before leaning forward to kiss me again, my fingers caressing her back. "I just want to feel you cum in me again," she whispered. Carefully wiping her cheeks, as I knew how much she loved being with me, I cuddled her for a couple of minutes. "I've missed this feeling too," she added softly.

"We'll find someone, Cass," Alexa said, "I promise. We'll find a good man each and he'll be just like Mark."

"I hope so," Cass said softly, "Shame we can't clone him!"

Sitting up and started to ride me, Alexa leaned across and took her girlcock in her mouth. Cass moaned loudly, her face lighting up as she enjoyed riding my cock while having hers pleasured at the same time. Cass was soon bouncing up and down quickly, moaning away as she was pleasured either side. Alexa certainly enjoying slurping away on her girlcock at the same time, almost desperate to make her friend cum and I knew she'd swallow it, though perhaps would share it with me too.

Cass did end up climaxing rather quickly, Alexa eagerly taking her load, swallowing some of it before she turned and kissed me. Swallowing what she gave me, Alexa moved out of the way so Cass could lean down, kissing me as well, resting a forearm either side of me. "Fuck me, Mark," she whimpered, "I need you to fuck me."

"Okay, gorgeous."

"I love you, handsome."

Caressing her cheek, I left a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you too. I'm glad you're both in our lives. Cindy has some wonderful friends, and I'm glad to be part of your lives too."

"And now you know why we both love you in return," Alexa said, snuggling into me, "Make love to my best friend, Mark. She needs it more than her next breath."

Rolling us over, Cass now on her back, we made love for the next fifteen minutes or so. Having cum, Cass could relax back and just enjoy every thrust of my cock inside her. Alexa lay next to her, kissing her friend or just watching, occasionally stroking herself at the same time. She didn't involve herself otherwise, knowing this was time for Cass and I to share.

She couldn't stop smiling, even when I started to thrust faster, trying not to drive my cock into her too hard though, when she lifted her legs back so I could get even deeper, she moaned that my cock felt even bigger and better inside her in that moment. Begging me to keep going, I smiled as I knew I could definitely to that.

"I love you," she whimpered, "I love you too, Alexa. I love you so much. My best friend."

"Want me to leave you two alone after this?" They shared a glance and blushed. "Not offended, you both obviously love each other too."

Pumping her faster and faster, Cass was soon moaning each time my cock went deep, now begging for me to cum inside her. Alexa was urging me on next to us, almost demanding I cum in her best friend. With her ankles by my head, I had her body almost folded back, amazed at her flexibility. It was now rather hot in the room, both of us glistening with sweat, feeing it run down my back.

Then I came again, groaning with each spurt as I filled her tight little arse. Cass whimpered, needing me to release her legs so I could kiss her. What I didn't notice was Alexa moving, only realising when I felt her thick girlcock slide back inside me. "Oh yeah, that's the right stuff," she moaned, leaning forward to rest her head on my shoulder.

My cock remained hard as Alexa slowly thrust into me, as I kept thrusting into Cass. "Oh fuck yes," I moaned softly.

"Will pump you for a while, then I'll make love with Cass," she whispered into my ear.

"Okay, beautiful. But you know I love this feeling too."

Five minutes or so later, Alexa pulled out of me and I pulled out of Cass. Lying to the side, Cass turned over to rest on her knees as Alexa slid inside her. Despite the position, it was immediately obvious it was lovemaking. Kissing them both, I quietly dressed and left them to enjoy each other's company. Though they were looking for a man each, I knew they were finding love and comfort with each other as their search continued.

Cindy was waiting for me, giving me a long kiss and a cuddle. Asking if I'd had fun, I assured her the three of us had enjoyed each other. Suggesting that Alexa and Cass were looking rather close, Cindy smiled as she took my hand, leading me outside. We ignored everything going on around us, grabbing a drink each, before sitting on one of the outside couches. Snuggling into my side, we sipped at our drinks.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,309 Followers