Ambiramus Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you didn't for me, Mark." Kissing my cheek, she gave me one last squeeze. "I'll see you tomorrow night at Megan's. Can't believe we're dumping our four kids on our parents."

"They'll love it. Spoil them all rotten."

Returning home, Cindy was naked on the couch waiting for me. "I'm really fucking horny now," she admitted, "Want to make love to your fiancée?"

We ordered in some food and barely left the bedroom the rest of the day an evening. Waking the next morning, we hadn't showered as we'd practically passed out from exhaustion. Cindy was still eager to make love, so after she rode me to orgasm, covering my body in even more of her cum, before I fill her tightly little butt again, we finally showered before making our way to the kitchen, both of us muttering there'd be no more sex until we were at Megan's later that afternoon.

Spending the day cleaning around the apartment, Cindy teased me the entire time by remaining naked, except for a pair of thigh high stockings and a pair of heels. I was naked as well, so I did press into her whenever she was bent over, but as neither of us was lubed, I couldn't do too much with her except tease.

Having finished cleaning, we needed another shower before we left for Megan's place, picking up Stephanie on the way. Not wanting to leave Laura on her own, I was taking her over to my parent's place, pleased to hear Megan's parents were also invited, all of them wanting to spend time with their grandchildren. Laura already considered my children her grandchildren, something I assured her echoed my own thoughts on the matter, as much as Cindy was proving to be a motherly figure to my daughter. Greg was a little different, though their relationship was as friendly as ever.

Taking Cindy over to Megan's place first, I took my children with me to pick up Laura and Stephanie, dropping the kids and Laura at my parent's place, Megan's parent's already there. With Jane having already dropped off her kids, I knew they were all going to have a fun night.

"We're going to spoil them absolutely rotten," my mother stated, "With Greg and Emily now nearly adults, I guess might by the last time we do this."

"We wouldn't miss out on this, Nan," Emily stated, cuddling into my son, "We love spending time with our grandparents."

Jane and I had raised some bloody good kids.

Driving back to Megan's place with only Stephanie as a passenger, she grabbed my attention when sat at a set of red lights, lifting her dress to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties, and she'd shaved her pussy. I couldn't help smile as she spread her legs wider, giving me a good look. "Cindy told me what she would like to do," she said softly, "Your sister is keen too?"

"Very. I think we're going to have a lot of fun. You might see a few surprising things tonight too."

"You mean yourself being fucked by some gorgeous women?"

"Yeah."

"That won't bother me at all. I know Cindy sometimes fucks you, Mark." She took my hand as the lights turned green. "I can't wait to have a baby for you and Cindy. I'll have more than one, if that's what you want." She paused before asking, "Are you sure about giving me one as well?"

"If that's what you want, I'll happily do it. The only thing I am concerned about is finding a man you would like one with."

"At my age, I'm not prepared to wait any longer, Mark. And if I do end up living with you... Does that bother you? I'd certainly understand if it was weird for you."

"The weird bit would be continuing to have sex afterward we have a child, to be honest, though I have no idea what will happen after Cindy and I are married."

The party was already getting started by the time I returned with Stephanie. All our friends had arrived, most of the girls already congregating around the pool, nearly all of them wearing a bikini. Girlcocks were not being hidden, bulges prominent, particularly from Alexa. Megan looked fantastic in a small, black bikini. My sister had changed into a red bikini, and even I found myself staring at her. My sister definitely looked after herself. Stephanie immediately disappeared to get changed into her own, while I took off my t-shirt and shorts as I was already wearing swimming shorts that left little to the imagination.

I'd long ago offered to cook food on the barbecue, though as it was still mid-afternoon, I'd wait until later. For once, I wasn't required to drive anyone home so I could partake in a couple of beers to start off with before I switched to spirits later on. Everyone was behaving for the time being. Alexa was her usual flirtatious self when it came to me. Cass just wanted a cuddle to start off with as always, while Georgie eventually sat in front of me, leaning back and wanted a snuggle.

Megan was the first one to up the tempo, crawling towards Caroline, where she was sat on a sunlounge. Helping off her bikini bottoms, Megan didn't tease her lover, she swallowed most of her girlcock in one movement. As soon as Caroline moaned, that broke the spell and glances were being exchanged.

Georgie turned around and met my eyes. "I didn't get my chance last time," she whispered.

Taking her over to the couch, I passed by Megan, leaning down and quickly sliding a couple of fingers into her pussy. She clearly needed to be fucked, Emma leaping at the opportunity as there was no need to ask if anyone wanted to fuck anyone. We were all there to have fun.

As I sat back on the couch, Georgie helping take off my shorts before she slid out of her bikini, I watched Emma slide her girlcock inside Emma, my ex-wife soon taking one in each end. Georgie was on her knees, my cock in her mouth, within a few seconds. Caressing her hair at the same time, I would have liked to cum in her mouth, but I knew to last all night, I'd have to take it easy.

Georgie was eager to make love anyway, so after sucking my cock for a few minutes, she sat up on my lap, taking the offered bottle of lube. Once we were prepared, she slid down my cock rather quickly, a wide grin on her face as she didn't waste time riding me, stroking herself at the same time.

"Been far too long," she whimpered, "I've missed you, Mark."

"I've missed you too, gorgeous. I'm glad you're here tonight."

"Me too. I'll have to thank Cindy again and again for any chance I get with you."

Cindy was nearby, making out with Alexa. I knew she'd make a beeline for her oldest friend. Cass was sitting back on an armchair, stroking her girlcock, noticing my sister watching her closely, clearly interested and intrigued but no doubt unsure of how to approach. Georgie stopped riding me for a moment, cuddling into me, as I called Jane towards me.

Blushing brightly, she sat next to me as I looked at Cass, who returned my look with a smile.

"You think she's gorgeous, don't you?" I asked my sister.

"I do."

"Want to fool around with her?" Jane nodded, her blush getting brighter. "Cass, would you like to fool around with my sister?"

"I'd love to, Mark. Come here, Jane. Would you like to have some fun?"

"I want to make love," my sister replied softly.

Cass stood up and walked towards her. Offering her hand, my sister stood up. She was a little shorter than Cass, moving her head to accept the kiss. Within seconds, she had her fingers caressing her girlcock, Cass leading her back towards the armchair she'd been sitting in. Stephanie was busy watching everything, two fingers plunging her pussy. She seemed content to watch for the moment.

Returning my attention to Georgie, she resumed riding my cock. I gave her breasts plenty of attention, running my fingers all over her body. "Can I admit something, Mark?"

"Sure."

"I really love your cock." She started to giggle as I cuddled her again. "You feel really good inside me. I mean really good. Cindy is so lucky, but we love her so much, we love her even more for the fact she still allows us to have fun with you."

"I think we're swingers now," I joked, earning another giggle.

Georgie rode me faster and faster until she exploded all over me, practically soaking my chest in her cum. That wore her out for a few minutes, so I picked her up and sat her down on the couch, sliding back inside her. While I was fucking her gently again, I felt a presence behind me, feeling a hard girlcock poking into me, hearing Alexa giggle to herself.

"Just teasing, baby," she whispered, "Cindy wants to make love again."

"Take good care of her for me."

"You know I will, baby." Feeling her hot breath near my ear, she asked, "Want me later? Need my big girlcock in you again?"

"Definitely. I'll always make time for you, beautiful."

Kissing my cheek, she gave my arse a squeeze before I felt her move away. Leaning down to kiss Georgie, I resumed pumping her, warning I was getting close already. She didn't mind, having already cum herself. Her girlcock was still flopping about, staying mostly hard. Stroking her as I fucked her, she moaned a few times, running her fingers up and down my chest as she wanted to taste her own cum.

"Fuck yeah," I growled when I finally came inside her, "Fuck, that's good. Love your tight little arse, Georgie."

"Love you," Georgie whispered.

When I stopped thrusting, I pulled out and sat down, immediately pulling her to straddle my lap. I could sense she was smiling as I held her, continuing to caress her back. "I'm starting to realise why Cindy is so open-minded about this," I whispered.

"You're a good man, Mark. We're all dating, trying to find someone, but we still find ourselves drawn to you too."

Kissing her softly, we made out for a few minutes before we needed to break apart. Caressing her cheek, her eyes sparkled before she kissed me one last time before sliding off my lap. Needing a break, I looked around to watch the action.

Caroline was now fucking Megan hard from behind, my ex-wife moaning loudly with each thrust. Emma had Stephanie on her lap, the pair making out as Emma teased her pussy, almost but not quite sliding her girlcock inside her. Cindy was happily bouncing up and down on Alexa's cock, glancing my way and blowing me a kiss. Cass had taken my sister over to the lawn, laying down a couple of towels, the pair making love, my sister having wrapped her legs around her waist.

Melanie was sitting back, sipping at a glass of wine, her girlcock lubed up. Raising my eyebrows in her direction, she glanced towards Stephanie. "I'm next," she stated, though Georgie noticed she was alone, so happily sat between the legs of her good friend, blowing her within a couple of minutes.

"You okay, baby?" Cindy asked.

"I'm fine, sweetheart. Think I was the first to cum so just taking a break. It's going to be a long afternoon and evening."

I knew there were things that could keep me hard for hours, better pills than Viagra, but I could stay hard through more than one orgasm nowadays, but I still needed the break. Getting up, I walked towards the outside fridge, grabbing another drink, before I walked over to where Cass and Jane were still making love. My sister met my eyes and smiled, Cass looking up with a grin. "Your sister has a tight pussy," she stated.

"She did tell me that she needed to be fucked."

"Consider me honoured that I'm the first one," Cass said softly, kissing Jane on the lips.

"You feel wonderful, Cass. I had no idea it would feel so good."

"How about I fuck and finish in you, then I fuck your brother next?"

Jane laughed. "Now there's something I never thought I'd hear."

Getting on my knees next to them, Cass didn't hesitate in taking my cock in her mouth while continuing to fuck my sister. She moaned a few times, as I could sense she was likely getting close to orgasm, but sucking my cock at the same time was definitely turning her on even more. Looking down to meet the eyes of Jane, they were practically glazed over with lust, and I think she was a little overcome with everything.

I wasn't going to cum, so it was a case of waiting for Cass to finish inside her. She had to release my cock when she did erupt, kissing my sister instead when she pumped her full of cum. Only when she was finished and had pulled out did my sister whisper, "You kissed me after sucking off my brother."

"Oh shit, I didn't even..."

"It's okay," she replied quickly, "Considering what we're going to be doing later with Cindy and her sister too..."

Cass leaned over to kiss my cheek before she stood up, leaving me on my knees next to Jane. She met my eyes and smiled. "My brother is fucking fit," she stated.

"You've got a tight little body on you too," I replied, standing up while offering a hand. She stood up and her legs were like jelly, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"She came a lot," she whispered, "I can feel it dribbling out already."

"Get used to it, Jane."

Pouring her a glass of wine, we sat side by side on the couch, Jane cuddling into me. It was no longer weird being naked around her. I don't think either of us actually wanted to be intimate, but I guess we knew we were pushing closer to the edge, and it would depend if we really wanted to cross it. Cindy had admitted to kissing her sister more than once, and she knew about Stephanie masturbating to her cam-shows.

"This is fun," she finally said, "Thank you for inviting me, Mark."

"You're welcome. And the girls love having you here too. I'm sure they'd all love to have fun with you. No-one will judge while you're here, Jane. There is nothing wrong with participating in things like this. We're all consenting adults and we're having a lot of fun, which is what sex should be a lot of the time."

Emma walked towards, offering her hand to Jane. She kissed my cheek and took her hand, giggling away as Emma whispered something into her ear. I averted my eyes, glancing over at Cindy, who was now cuddling with Alexa. Walking towards them, Cindy immediately slid off her lap as Alexa stood up and guided me towards the arm of the couch.

"Jane, look!" Emma stated. Jane met my eyes as I felt Alexa start to get me ready, two lubed up fingers sliding into me. Cindy sat on her knees in front of me, not wasting any time in giving her girlcock a slow suck. Stephanie was also watching me with eyes wide, not surprised in the slightest, but she hadn't seen me properly fucked before.

"Think we're about to put on a show, Mark," Alexa stated, feeling her soft lips kiss up my back, "How about we move over to the lawn so I can really fuck you properly?"

"Lead the way, beautiful."

Finding myself on my knees on the grass, Cindy sat on her knees in front of me, feeling her fingers run through my hair as Alexa pressed her thick girlcock against me. Nearly all the other girls gathered around to watch, Jane rested back against Emma, Stephanie against Melanie, fairly sure they had a girlcock inside them too.

"Ready, baby?" Alexa cooed, "Want to put on a show for everyone?"

"God yes. Really give it to me, beautiful. I'm sure Cindy will help keep me distracted just as much."

"You're going to swallow my load soon enough, handsome. I love it when you and Alexa just let go of all inhibitions."

Glancing at my sister, I winked at her as Alexa mounted me, feeling her girlcock easily slide inside me. "Fuck yeah," I moaned, "Never tire of that feeling, Alexa."

Starting to pump me, I savoured every thrust as Cindy sat on her knees in front of me, my head slowly bobbing up and down on her girlcock at the same time. Alexa wasted no time fucking me hard, moaning constantly as I tried to focus on Cindy. She was turned on as always watching her best friend fuck me, her fingers running through my hair as she moaned softly.

"Suck my girlcock, baby," she whispered, "You'll get a special treat soon enough."

"Good thing I came in you earlier, Cindy. I'm going to fuck him for a while now."

"Fuck yes," I groaned, glancing back and smiling, Alexa smiling back at me, "Got to put on a show for the girls, Alexa."

Returning my mouth to Cindy's girlcock, I was amused when Stephanie ended up in a similar position next to me, Melanie sliding inside her and fucking her immediately. To my left, Jane ended up in the same position, Emma inside her, while Megan was on the other side of Stephanie, Cass fucking her while she sucked on Caroline's cock.

"So fucking hot," Stephanie moaned, "Best new years' eve ever!"

"And it's just started, cutie," Melanie stated, "Hope you love being filled with cum."

"I should thank Will for being a cunt," Jane said, chuckling to herself, "This is already so much fun!"

I glanced her way and smiled. "Glad to see you smiling again, little sister."

"I want to fuck your sister," Alexa moaned into my ear.

"Fuck whoever you want, beautiful," I replied, "As long as you keep fucking me too."

Cindy couldn't last too much longer, her fingers eventually holding my head in place as she started to thrust into my mouth. Hearing her moaning constantly, I knew she was getting close, Alexa changing position slightly to start driving her girlcock into me harder. Moaning around Cindy's shaft, I was now just waiting for her to cum, the anticipation almost killing me.

She was polite enough to warn when she was about to erupt. I didn't spill a drop, swallowing it all down like usual. Lifting myself up onto my hands, she kissed me softly as Alexa grabbed my shoulders, fucking me even harder.

"Fuck me," I moaned, "Fuck me, Alexa."

Georgie had been off to the side, so she sat on her knees in front of me. Taking my head, I wrapped my lips around her girlcock and blew her next. "Suck her girlcock, Mark!" my sister cheered.

Alexa was far too turned on, and when she really started to slam me, I knew she was getting close. And she wasn't the only one, as I was now surrounded by women moaning and groaning, no doubt on the verge of orgasm. Cindy was now sitting on her knees in front of Megan, my ex-wife happily sucking her and Caroline at the same time.

"Oh yes," Alexa cried, "I'm so close."

"Me too," Emma groaned, "Been a while since I had a nice, tight pussy to fuck."

"So I'm not the only one," Melanie giggled, "Cindy, your sister's pussy is lovely."

"Bring your sister again, Mark," Emma added, "I'm sure we'll all have a great time."

Alexa buried herself and came hard, driving deep with each spurt of cum that filled me. I continued sucking off Georgie, her hands holding my head in place as she started to thrust into my mouth too. Alexa didn't stop fucking me even after her climax was over, her girlcock remaining nice and hard, no doubt waiting for Georgie to orgasm.

Sliding my hands around her arse, I slid a couple of fingers inside her and that helped her orgasm quicker, filling my mouth with another load within a couple of minutes. Only then then did Alexa stop moving, pulling me back so I could rest against her chest, Georgie moving forward to cuddle into me too.

"Now that was hot," Alexa whispered, kissing my neck, "I love you, Mark."

"I love you too," Georgie added.

"My brother is one hell of a lucky man."

"He is, Jane," Cindy stated, "But he deserves it. He treats all of us with so much love and respect. I know how lucky I am to be his wife soon enough."

Alexa pulled out, grabbing a nearby towel to help clean me up, before I turned around to cuddle her. Getting to our feet, she wrapped her arms around me and didn't want to let go for quite a while, ignoring the couples that were still fucking around us. Finally letting me go, we shared a soft kiss, caressing her cheek as usual, which always earned that sweet smile I loved to see.

"Who's hungry?" I asked.

Hearing plenty of requests for food, I happily started the barbecue as the fun started to wind down for the moment. My sister walked towards me naked, noticing cum was leaking out of her pussy down her legs. She looked a little unsteady as there was no doubt she'd been properly fucked. Stephanie was sitting back on an armchair, legs spread, playing with her pussy as cum continued to dribble out of her. As for Megan, she couldn't help herself, with Caroline fucking her once again, this time my ex-wife riding the girlcock of her lover. They only stopped when I was ready to dish up the meat I'd cooked, with other plates of salad already prepared and ready to go.