Ambiramus Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think they might end up together," Cindy admitted, "They're good for each other, love living together, and I know they're sharing a bed more often than not."

"Can I ask a weird question?"

"Of course, Mark. Never feel awkward about asking me questions about our life." She kissed my cheek. "I'm just glad you're always curious and want to learn."

"What would their sexuality be if they're together?"

"Hmmm. That's a good question actually. If we just look at it that they're both women, then they're lesbians. Or gay. You can use either word to describe two women together. Either way, they'd be considered a same sex couple."

"Do many transwomen end up as couples?"

She smiled at my question. "Honestly, I really don't know, Mark. If I hadn't met you, would I have liked to be with one of my friends? I had thought about it before, but I prefer men." She paused before kissing me again. "Well, I prefer you."

"They both said they loved me more than once."

"I know they both love you, Mark. It's fine. It's love, not being in love. You can love your friends, right?"

"Of course. I'm comfortable enough telling Mike I love him, and I know most guys would freak out saying that to a gay friend of theirs. I was raised in a household where saying 'I love you' wasn't weird but it wasn't an empty phrase either. I'm definitely letting Jane know how much I love her over the past few days."

"And it's just what she needs to know, that her big brother will be there to support her." Moving to straddle my lap, she kissed me for a few minutes, kissing her back hard a couple of times. "I really love you, Mark. Every day, I think I fall for you a little bit more," she whispered.

"Feel the same way about you."

"Want to make love here?"

"I really don't mind. Everyone here knows we're engaged."

She slid off my lap, searching for lube, while I took off my t-shirt and shorts. Returning to me quickly, she performed a quick strip tease for me, my mouth salivating as always at the sight of her perfect nude body, her girlcock already hard between her legs. Getting down between my legs, she lubed my cock up with both hands, smiling up at me constantly, before she stood up and bent over.

Burying my face between her cheeks, she laughed out loud, before I used my fingers to get her ready. Once lubed up, she sat on my lap again, making out as I caressed her back. "I can't get enough of you," I whispered, "I think about you all day at work."

Caressing my cheek, stubbled as always, she rested her forehead against mine as she lifted herself up and ensured my cock slowly slid inside her. Kissing me softly, she still hadn't said a word as she slowly started to ride me. We stroked her girlcock together, continuing to make out, my other hand never stroking her back. It was something she loved me doing, feeling sensitive as always.

"Think you could visit me again in the new year?"

Smiling as I had more than one memory, I replied, "I'll bring flowers and a teddy bear."

"Then I'll suck your cock in the bathroom before you fuck me. I'll make sure I wear a plug so I keep your load inside me for the rest of the day."

"Deal. I'll sort it out quickly for you."

I wasn't surprised that Georgie and Emma ended up sitting to either side of us, watching Cindy slowly ride me. She knew I'd been fucked by Alexa and had made love to Cass, so I wasn't going to cum quickly. She did cum well before I felt the urge to orgasm, covering my chest in another load. She needed to rest for a couple of minutes as it was intense, cuddling into my chest.

"Love watching you two together," Emma said, "It's sometimes just far too wholesome."

Cindy giggled, sitting up to resume riding me. Her girlcock was still quick hard, so I kept stroking her as she really started to pick up the pace as I knew she wanted me to cum too. Glancing around, I could see Mike diverting anyone away from our little show. We might have been fucking outside, but he could easily see it was Cindy and myself. I don't think either of us would have minded an audience, but I met his eyes and nodded my appreciation.

"Want to ride me, Georgie?" Emma asked, "I can't watch these two make love and not want something too."

Georgie giggled, getting up and quickly stripping off, Emma sliding off her shorts and panties, exposing her thick, hard girlcock. Georgie dropped to her knees and wasted no time blowing her friend. I handed Emma the lube so Georgie could get herself ready.

"This is what we used to do," Cindy explained to me, "We'd get together of a night, a few drinks, then we'd fool around. Where's Melanie?"

"She's being chatted up by a bloke," Emma moaned, "Think she's had three proposition her so far."

Watching Georgie mount Emma's girlcock and start to ride her was like watching a live porno between two beautiful transwomen. Cindy could see I was a little distracted, so happily stopped moving, snuggling against me as we watched Emma and Georgie have fun. Georgie stroked herself as she bounced up and down, the kisses between the pair more passionate than I expected.

"Been too long since we fucked, Emma," Georgie moaned.

"I know, baby. But it's always wonderful when we do."

"You need to visit us more often too," Cindy added, "I know you love it when you're with Mark."

"Definitely!" she exclaimed, "He's always so loving and kind with me."

"Because you're a beautiful young woman, Georgie," I said softly. She needed to stop and lean across to give me a soft kiss for that comment.

"Once he cums in me, we can swap, if you'd like," Cindy suggested, "How does that sound, Emma?"

"Cindy, I used to love having fun with you just as much, though our threesomes when Mark comes to get a wax are always great fun."

Cindy slid off me but positioned herself over the arm of the lounge. Getting up and behind her, I placed a hand on her shoulder, gripping tightly, as I slid back inside her. Knowing what she wanted, I pumped her hard and fast immediately, her cries of pleasure soon echoing around the backyard. Emma and Georgie both urged me on to fuck my fiancée.

Hands now on each shoulder, Cindy looked back and basically demanded I fuck her. What she wanted, she got, slamming my cock deep with each thrust. She was stroking herself again at the same time, begging me to help make her cum a second time. I could feel my own orgasm building up, leaning forward and grabbing the back of her neck, completely bending her over the arm of the couch.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she whimpered, "Oh my god, Mark!"

"Fucking love you," I growled.

I came hard within a couple of minutes, burying my cock with each spurt, Cindy moaning loudly as she kept stroking herself the entire time. Leaving my cock buried, I picked her up and placed her down back on the couch, folding her legs back so her knees were almost by her head, slamming my cock into her as she was now desperate to cum herself.

"Please, baby," she moaned, "I need to cum."

"I know, sweetheart. I won't stop until you do."

Emma and Georgie had moved, Georgie lying next to Cindy, Emma fucking Georgie nice and hard, though nothing like I was doing with Cindy. Georgie was stroking her girlcock as well, moaning and urging Emma on to fuck her nice and hard too. Cindy was flicking her eyes from me to the other two, leaning across to give Georgie a soft kiss on the lips. I did the same with Emma, who blushed when I slid my tongue into her mouth.

"Love doing this," she said, "It's always fun fucking next to someone else."

Cindy came hard, five long spurts of cum erupting all over herself. I stopped thrusting as soon as she had nothing left, leaning down to kiss her. Turning to watch Emma and Georgie, I think we all smiled when they almost came together, Georgie erupting all over herself, Emma pulling out and stroking her girlcock, her cum ending up joining Georgie's. The pair then shared a soft, loving kiss as well.

I had to admit to Georgie that I was done in after that. After fooling around with Alexa and Cass, and then a very intense orgasm with Cindy, I needed a break. Sitting next to Cindy, she happily sat up and on my lap, just wanting a cuddle, ignoring the fact she was covered in cum. We'd likely all need a shower before bed.

Though remaining naked, nothing else happened the rest of the night, Alexa and Cass eventually joining us. Both had dressed but, seeing our nudity, stripped immediately. Mike and all his friends were enjoying themselves, and soon they were spread across the backyard or inside the house. The hot tub was now free, so we all headed to go have a soak, making sure we had drinks with us. Melanie joined us, immediately sitting on my lap once we were soaking in the hot water, taking a chance just to be close to me.

"Missed you," she whispered, "But it's difficult for me."

I hugged her tightly, assured her that anytime she just wanted to see me, she would always be welcome, Cindy adding that she would always be part of our group, but all her friends understood how she felt and why she did keep her distance at times. Still, I did enjoy the little kiss we shared, feeling her snuggle into me as Cindy and Georgie cuddled into me from either side. Alexa, Emma and Cass were also cuddling together.

"It's nice being popular, isn't it, Mark?" Alexa only half-joked.

"How my life has changed for the better," I replied.

Cindy and I would be staying the night but the other girls were heading home eventually as there simply wasn't enough space for them all. Checking the time and seeing it was getting rather late, we all got out of the hot tub, dried off and slowly got dressed. Mike was enjoying some group sex in his bedroom. Calling him out that his other guests were leaving, he asked us to just wait so he could cum.

Walking out of his bedroom ten minutes later, thankfully having put on some shorts, he hugged everyone except Cindy and myself, thanking them for coming to his party and hoping they had a good time. They all assured him they had, and the group eventually left with Mike assuring they would be invited to his next party, if they would be interested in attending.

Waking with only Cindy in my bed the next morning, we spent time snuggling, aware that Mike and his other guests had remained awake and having fun long after we'd close the bedroom door. Still feeling the lingering effects of the previous day, though we were naked and both of us hard, we only kissed and cuddled.

We only got out of bed when Mike knocked on the door, announcing he was preparing a little breakfast. Getting out of bed and dressing, the fact we walked into the kitchen to find eight men including Mike had Cindy giggling, as I'm fairly sure we both made assumptions. Mike smirked in my direction as he dished up a lot of bacon and eggs.

"Have a good time, Mike?" Cindy asked.

"Think it's safe to say that we all had a great time yesterday," he replied, glancing around the dining table, "Yep, I think we all had a great time."

Finishing our meal, Cindy and I needed a shower before departing. Thanking Mike for his hospitality, we both gave him a hug. I wouldn't see him again until returning to work, but we'd stay in contact like always. On the way home, we stopped to check in on my sister. She looked miserable upon opening the door, immediately holding her tight, Cindy hugging her at the same time. At least she'd stopped crying.

Her daughters ran up to give us both a hug. They were smart kids and knew what was up. I knew Jane wouldn't tell them why their father had left, at least. Offering us lunch, Cindy and I smiled and told her we'd love to say. As Cindy helped her prepare it, I played with the kids. Well, more with Nicole than Emily, the latter spending most of the time on her phone, no doubt messaging my son constantly.

"Did you like your presents?" I had to ask. She glanced my way, her cheeks glowing. "Share anything important with someone?"

"I love him, Uncle Mark. And he said he loves me."

"That's lovely to hear. I hope you're happy together."

"Auntie Megan has already offered to have me live with her so I can be with him while we're at university."

She'd mentioned that to me but wasn't sure if she'd made the offer to Emily. "What does your mother think?"

"She'll miss me but wants me to do what makes me happy. What do you think?"

"I think the same thing, and I know Greg would love to have you with him all the time."

Sitting down for lunch, I made sure that Jane was sitting next to me. As soon as we'd finished, she curled up next to me, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. Rather quickly, she ended up on my lap, needing to be cuddled, Cindy leaning in to give her a cuddle too. Jane was doing her best to control her emotions, but it was still a raw wound. When she started to cry again, Cindy took her daughters out of the living room, giving us some space.

Jane tried to apologise but I shushed her each time. "I know how it feels. It does get better, but it's a new wound. Everything is broken," I whispered.

"I'm going to meet a lawyer next week, after new year. I want a divorce as quickly as humanly possible. I hate him, Mark. I fucking hate him."

"And there's nothing wrong with feeling that hate right now. You have every right to be furious about what he's done. Have you heard from him?"

"I said if he were to communicate in any way right now, I'd got to the police. I'll give them the evidence to get a restraining order if necessary."

Cindy returned a little later, cuddling into us once again. Rubbing her back, Jane finally sat up enough that she could meet my eyes. Wiping her cheeks dry, I left a soft kiss on each cheek, which finally made her smile, Cindy leaning over to leave a soft kiss on each of them too. "Thank you both for being here," she said softly.

"Whenever you need us, just call. Okay?"

"I will, Cindy. I'll try not to steal your fiancé too often."

Leaving a couple of hours later, I hugged my sister for a long time at the front door, telling her how much I loved her. She was my little sister and that I'd always be there for her. Thankfully, it didn't make her cry, simply stating how much she loved me in return, and that the support Cindy and I were giving, in addition to our brother and parents, would help her get through it.

Driving home, Cindy took my hand and held it. "She's heartbroken right now, but know what she really needs? Someone to make love with. She told me on Christmas Day she hadn't been intimate with her soon to be ex-husband in at least six months."

"Really?" I asked, stunned at the idea. "I know she's my sister, but I see how attractive she is. If she was my wife..."

"Mark..." I glanced her way and smiled. "Yeah, like with my sister, I'd like to have fun with yours. I think she'd like it too." She leaned closer to my ear. "Though I think she'd love her big brother to slide his big cock inside her."

"You're a tease," I muttered.

"Ever thought about it?"

I waited until we were stopped at a red light before replying. Sighing, I nodded without saying a word. Feeling her hand on my cheek, she turned and leaned up to kiss me. "Nothing wrong with the occasional taboo thought, Mark. We've all had them. There's obviously a difference between thinking and acting on them. When we were with Stephanie, did the fact our kissing was rather hot and heavy bother you?"

"God no. It was hot."

"I'm glad you think that, Mark. When we agree with Stephanie to start trying, I want to be involved, as you know. I'm just not sure how involved I should be."

The next couple of days were quiet. We had the time off so could relax around our apartment. Laura and Stephanie joined us for lunch the next day. Laura knew what had gone on the night of Christmas Day. The only thing she didn't want to hear about was a falling out, though she trusted both her daughters. Jane visited the day before NYE, bringing her daughters along too, so I organised with Megan for her to come over with Natalie and Greg.

I was worried that Jane would start to react negatively with Megan considering what happened with me. To her credit, Megan was almost too sympathetic at times, but Jane appreciated the fact she cared, and knew I'd long forgiven Megan and was now intimate with her from time to time. Her daughters were now aware that their father had been cheating on their mother for years as it was simply impossible to keep it a secret forever. From what I was told, neither daughter was talking to their father.

Jane enjoyed a few drinks, I think finally cutting loose after spending a few days depressed. She got drunk rather quickly, and I was pleased to hear her giggling instead of sobbing. She would be spending NYE with us at Megan's, a last minute change of venue considering our apartment was probably too small for all the guests we'd organised.

"Reckon I'll get laid tomorrow night?" she finally asked Cindy.

Cindy smiled at her. "Anyone take your fancy?"

"Don't care. All I know is that my useless husband didn't touch me for over half a year. I don't care if it's fingers, a tongue or a nice thick cock, but I need to be touched by someone. I definitely need to be fucked."

"What about one of my friends? Would fucking a transwoman bother you?"

"Definitely not. You and all your friends a fucking gorgeous, Cindy. Shit, I'd love to take you to bed." Jane glanced my way and smirked. "You can join in, of course. We'll figure it out somehow."

"I'm flattered, Jane. I'm assuming you know about Stephanie?"

"Consider me a little jealous that Mark can fuck your sister without it being a problem. My brother is a kind, generous man and he's totally fucking hot sometimes too." She looked at her near full wine glass before knocking it back. "I nursed a crush on him for a long time. Now that I'm a little drunk, fuck it, I'll admit I used to masturbate and think about him from time to time. Better than most of the losers I went to school with."

"My sister did the same thing with me. I used to be camgirl."

"I bet your shows were totally fucking hot, Cindy."

"Mark certainly enjoyed them. And Stephanie did too. She was my biggest fan."

Cindy remained silent. I'd stayed quiet, enjoying the conversation. My sister was getting a lot of things off her chest. I wasn't feeling awkward as I was aware of her crush. I'd learned one or two other things and it didn't both me in the slightest. Being emotionally fragile as she was, I wasn't going to make a big deal about anything. Then Cindy giggled, leaning into me.

"I just had a real kinky idea, Mark."

"Hit me."

"NYE, we take our sisters into the bedroom for a couple of hours and swap them. Would you like that idea, Jane?"

"Seen you naked before, Cindy, and I know you have a lovely girlcock. If Mark doesn't..."

"I certainly don't mind," I stated straight away.

"And Stephanie would love to be intimate with you again, Mark," Cindy added, "Then maybe we could make love afterwards in front of them."

"Been a long time since I've had some pussy. Your sister ever mess around with a woman?" Jane wondered.

"I think so. A few years ago now."

I had to drive Jane home later that evening. Walking her to the front door of her home, her daughters both hugged me before disappearing inside. Jane hugged me tightly, wrapping my arms around her in return. She snuggled into my chest, and I could almost sense she was smiling. "I'm a little drunk, Mark," she whispered.

"I know."

"I'm also a little wet."

Chuckling, I kissed the top of her head. "Good to know, little sister," I whispered.

"Sure you're not weirded out by what I said earlier?"

"No. I was aware of your crush, at least. Hard to miss you'd hang around me all the time and constantly want my attention."

"Okay. As long as I never lose you," she whispered.

Lifting her chin with a finger, she smiled as I kissed her forehead. "Still think I should have kicked his arse," I muttered.