Ambiramus Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan knew what Cindy and I planned with our sisters. Giving her the eye, she smiled and gestured with her head. Cindy announced what we were doing, hearing plenty of dirty suggestions in our direction, as I took Jane by the hand, Cindy escorting Stephanie towards Megan's bedroom. Shutting the door, Stephanie and Jane sat on the edge of the bed as Cindy and I stood before them. Cindy was rock hard again, while my cock had barely gone down since I'd returned.

Jane dropped to her knees first in front of Cindy, and there was no hesitation at taking her girlcock in her mouth. Cindy looked at me and smiled. "Weird?"

"I've never seen my sister suck cock before," I stated, "But no, it's not weird."

Stephanie joined Jane on the floor, happily taking my cock in her mouth. Quickly taking it to the base, I smiled down at her as she looked so pleased with herself. Her head was soon bobbing up and down, much as Jane's was on Cindy. Neither of us wanted to cum in their mouths, but we held hands as we were blown together, turning to kiss each other at the same time.

After being blown for a little while, perhaps ten minutes or so, we lifted each sister to their feet and had them lie side by side on the bed. We then played a prank as we sat on our knees between our own sister, leaning forward on our hands as we relaxed above them. Jane bit her bottom lip before she smiled. I wasn't touching her but she was definitely thinking. Glancing at Stephanie, I was left in no doubt that part of her wanted to be intimate with Cindy.

Sitting back on my knees, Cindy moved to position herself in front of my sister. Pulling her towards me, Cindy giggled as she rubbed herself against my cock. "Is that because of your sister, Mark? Is she making you hard?"

"Cindy," Jane whispered, "Stop teasing..."

"I'm thinking you'd love his big cock inside you but you're afraid to admit it. I don't blame you, it's a big thing. I know Steph would love my girlcock inside her, sister's making love for the first time."

Moving to sit in front of Stephanie, I leaned down to give her a soft kiss. "We'll have a baby soon enough, something Cindy and I will never be able to think you enough for," I whispered, "And then we'll have one together."

"Thank you, Mark."

Sliding inside her, Stephanie couldn't help smile. I waited as we both turned to watch Cindy leaned forward to kiss my sister, who accepted her mouth and tongue, as she slowly slid her girlcock inside her. My sister moaned as Cindy slowly buried herself, needing to break the kiss to catch her breath.

"Wow," Jane murmured, "You feel wonderful, Cindy."

"So do you. Already loving this hot, tight pussy."

I snorted as Stephanie giggled underneath me. Returning my attention to her, I kissed her against as I slowly thrust into her. There's no doubt that we made love to each other's sibling. Jane couldn't stop smiling as Cindy thrust gently into her. They were a definite distraction, I couldn't help watch Cindy make love to her. Stephanie felt wonderful again, and I knew having a baby with her was going to be a lot of fun in the future.

Having cum hard a couple of times by now, Cindy and I were certainly lasting a lot longer, and a change in position was needed, both of us pulling out and lying back, our lovers mounting us and riding us nice and slow. That meant I could run my hands all over Stephanie's body, while I could watch my sister out of the corner of my eye, her face a picture of delight.

"Loving her girlcock, Jane?" I had to ask.

"No wonder you love it when she fucks you, Mark."

"No wonder she loves it when he fucks my sister," Stephanie added.

"What you're experiencing is why I prefer being the bottom," Cindy said, turning to kiss my cheek. "Now my sister gets to enjoy it more often as you try to have a baby."

Jane had an orgasm. One hell of an orgasm. I can say it was one of the most beautiful things I'd seen, needing to rest on Cindy for a minute, noticing her shudder every so often. Cindy held her in her arms, whispering incredibly sweet things to her, assuring her that the three of us in that room loved her. We were already family, the wedding would just make it official in the eyes of the law.

Stephanie was the next to climax. I'd always loved it when Megan climaxed while we made love and Stephanie wasn't any different. She cried out as she came, shaking and almost convulsing as she kept riding my cock through it. "God yes," she cried, "I want more!" Leaning down to kiss me hard, she lifting her head up enough to meet my eyes, "I can't wait until you put a baby in me."

"Me too," Cindy whispered, "I want to be a mother so much."

Stephanie stopped and leaned over to kiss her sister. It was one hell of a passionate kiss, Stephanie continuing to ride me as Cindy shuffled closer so it was easier to kiss. When she pulled back, Stephanie rested her hands on my chest and really started to ride me. Jane was looking at me, and I could see her thinking.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?" I finally asked.

"I'm thinking about it, Mark. But if we do that... It's a line crossed. Just fucking like this is weird enough."

"But you'd also love to be riding his cock right now, wouldn't you?" Jane stopped riding Cindy and, after a few seconds, slowly nodded her head. Cindy sat up and hugged her tightly. "It's okay to think those things, Jane," she whispered, "But could you ever act on what you're thinking?"

"No," my sister whispered, "Because if I did, I'd want it again and again. I'd never move on, and I certainly wouldn't want to come between you two. And if anyone ever found out, all our lives would be ruined. I love you both too much to put everything at risk like that."

"Jane, I'd love it if Cindy fucked me," Stephanie admitted, "So we're in the same boat there. I'd love it if Mark and Cindy fucked me together, either taking me at both ends, or a proper DP."

"That's hot," Jane moaned softly as she resumed riding Cindy.

Cindy and I nearly came at the same time once we'd rolled each woman back onto their backs and really started to fuck them. Hearing my sister cum again in the throes of ecstasy turned me on far more than it should have done, glancing to see Cindy really slamming her girlcock into her as she worked her way to orgasm. Stephanie simply couldn't get enough of me, urging me on to fuck her harder and harder. When I did finally cum in her, I was completely and utterly drained, my cock finally going rather soft as I just had no energy left.

Both of us pulled out and, after exchanging grins and glances, rolled each sister onto their side before I lay behind Jane, Cindy behind Stephanie. Jane started to cry when I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "I want so much more than this, but I love being held by you, Mark," she murmured, "Thank you for everything."

"Totally need to fuck me," Stephanie whispered, Cindy snuggling her from behind, noticing she hadn't been particularly hard either. We were both worn out.

Jane eventually turned over and snuggled into me, running my fingers up and down her back. Lying their naked with her barely felt weird by now after everything that had been shared. Stephanie shuffled across to spoon her from behind, Cindy continuing to spoon her sister. Kissing Jane's forehead, she sighed before raising her eyes to meet mine, leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

"Even a proper kiss would be a temptation too far," she said softly, "If I kissed you properly, I know I won't be able to stop."

"I love you, Jane."

"I love you too, Mark. Thanks for being by my side all the time."

"It's what big brothers do."

The four of us joined the others outside, walking out to find only a couple of people fucking, the rest relaxing by the pool, sipping at drinks. After grabbing some of our own, I sat on the lounge, Cindy next to me, Jane straddling my lap and happily resting against my chest, just wanting to be held by her brother again. Cindy and Stephanie cuddled into us either side, everyone else leaving us alone for the time being, realising we were enjoying somewhat private time together.

"Good thing I put shorts on," I joked, "Otherwise an accident could happen."

Checking the time, there was still a couple of hours to midnight with no sign of the fun slowing down. Jane eventually slid off my lap, heading straight for Alexa. No idea what she told her, but Alexa stood up, took her head, and led her inside, only glancing back to meet my eyes and smile. Cindy suggested to Stephanie that they both have a little more fun before midnight, leaving me alone for only a couple of minutes.

Cass soon straddled my lap, wanting a long cuddle. "Your sister is beautiful, Mark. And she's absolutely delightful. A heart of gold. Almost a female version of you in a way. I'll have to thank your parents next time I see them. Shame about the husband but it means she can now have fun with us."

"I haven't seen her smiling this much in a long time."

"I think everyone here now knows about her crush on you from when she was younger. Then again, we've all seen Cindy make out with her sister by now, so... Would you ever consider it? Your sister?"

"It's a step too far, Cass. I love my sister dearly, but that's a taboo I'm not sure I'm willing to break. She feels the same way. Stephanie and Cindy might kiss, but they don't want to break that taboo either. Funnily enough, many people find kissing more intimate than just simple sex so... I don't know. I'm not going to worry about it."

"You and Stephanie looked good together though. It would be awful if she agreed to have a child with you and the sex sucked."

"My sister enjoyed Cindy too. Hearing and seeing my sister cum wasn't something I thought I'd ever see!"

"What did you think?"

"I thought it was beautiful, Cass. She couldn't stop smiling. And she admitted Will had long stopped giving a shit about her orgasm. Fucking prick."

Cass wanted to be intimate, happily sliding between my legs once I had my shorts off, taking my cock in her mouth. Getting me hard didn't take too long, though I warned her I'd enjoyed a number by now, so while I might cum again, it might end up being one of the last of the evening. But she wanted to make love, leading me over to the lawn so she could lie on her back.

Sliding inside her, Cass was quickly stroking her girlcock as she was desperate to cum while I was inside her, though she knew I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. She just wanted to cum then enjoy making love. Asking me to fuck her hard just for a few minutes, I sat back enough that I could watch her masturbate while I fucked her. She urged me on to fuck her harder, really stroking herself quickly. When she came, I felt her squeeze my cock with her arse as she came quite heavily, a surprise as I knew she'd been enjoying herself all day and night.

Rolling onto my back, I licked up and down her chest, still covered in her cum, as she slowly rode me. Leaning down to kiss me, I ran my hands down her back to her arse, giving it a gentle squeeze as she couldn't stop smiling. It wasn't a surprise that we ended up with a few people watching us making love, including Cindy, who cuddled into my side.

"I don't think any of us will ever be able to thank you enough for him, Cindy," Cass stated, unable to stop smiling as she was in control. I was barely moving as she enjoyed my cock.

"Seeing you like this, that beautiful smile on your face, is thanks enough, Cass."

"I find myself comparing every man I date to Mark. Only one has come even close."

"You'll find someone eventually, gorgeous," I stated, "No matter what, you're always going to be a close friend."

By the time I came inside Cass, that was me done in. I might get hard but I doubted I'd cum again the rest of the night. If I did, I'd cum dust. Cass relaxed on my chest, just wanting a cuddle, hearing some moans around us as others were pairing up again for a good time. Cass eventually slid off me though only to cuddle into my other side, the three of us gazing up into the night sky.

Everyone was still naked as we counted down the minutes and then seconds to midnight. At the stroke of twelve, we wished each other a happy new year, exchanging long hugs and kisses, most of the girls shedding a few tears as it was a wonderful occasion, bringing in another new alongside those we loved and trusted most. Hugging my sister, both of us naked, didn't bother us any longer. Holding her tight to my body, she almost sagged against me. Happy in one way, and I think exhausted in another.

No surprise that, within half an hour or so, we'd cleaned up outside and adjourned to the living room. Even Alexa, who could keep fucking for hours, had to throw in the towel and admit to being far too tired to keep fucking. Agreeing to dress, at least until we went to bed, we kept drinking and chatting away for another couple of hours, only moving off to bed when some of us started to doze.

Waking up the next morning next to Cindy, it was rather warm on the sofa bed as we were not the only people sleeping in the living room. Though we were both hard, we were not horny, appetites having been well and truly sated the previous night. Jane and Stephanie wanted a little more time with their sibling, thankfully both wearing nightgowns as they joined us in bed.

Megan eventually rose with Caroline, the pair announcing straight away that they'd start preparing breakfast. Jane and Stephanie immediately offered to help, while the rest of us helped clean the place up as it was looking a little messed up after the previous evening. Coffee and tea was the first order of the day, before plates of bacon, eggs, beans and toast were served up. Thankfully, there were no major hangovers. Instead, the table was all smiles as we reflected on what happened the night before. I was left thinking we were all closer than ever.

Cindy, myself and our two sisters remained with Megan and Caroline as the rest of our guests eventually made their way home. Alexa and Cass left together as expected, with Georgie, Melanie and Emma leaving individually. Our children, Greg and Natalie, were eventually dropped off by the grandparents, giving my son a handshake and quick hug, while ensuring I had a very long cuddle with my daughter. Laura was also dropped off so I could drive her home with Stephanie, Jane's children to be dropped off later after we'd driven her home.

Megan and Caroline thanked us profusely for allowing them to host the party, and insisted they'd had an absolute blast the night before. Megan hugged me, stating that the only disappointment was that we hadn't made love. "We have all the time in the world for that," I whispered into her ear, "I have a good feeling that, even after we're married, Cindy and I will want to continue having a little bit of fun anyway. But we'll see how things go. Having children will likely slow things down a bit."

Driving Laura and Stephanie home first, Cindy, Jane and I escorted them to the door. Hugging Laura first, we promised to catch up for lunch again as soon as possible. Jane hugged and kissed Stephanie first, swapping numbers and agreeing to meet up again soon. Stephanie kissed me next, a long, almost sensual kiss, cuddling her tight for a minute or so, before I left her alone to say goodbye to her sister.

Leaning back against my car, Jane cuddled into my side as we watched Cindy say goodbye. Anyone watching would have thought it was a pair of lovers saying goodbye as the kiss was something else. That's all it was, a very long and passionate kiss. Cindy walked back towards us smiling, Stephanie wiping her cheeks before she headed inside to join her mother.

Next and last stop was Jane's place. Cindy hugged and kissed her goodbye first before leaving me with my sister. Memories of the previous night obviously came back as she turned shy and looked rather adorable, unable to meet my eyes. Taking her hands in mine, she looked up and met my eyes before I wrapped my arms around her.

"Love you, Jane."

"Love you, Mark. Thanks for yesterday and last night. I had so much fun. It was just a glimpse of your life and no wonder you're having such a great time." Pausing, she asked, "Would it be weird if I wanted to meet up with Stephanie or one of the other girls again?"

"Definitely not. Are you talking as friends or maybe something more?"

"I don't know. I really shouldn't do anything until I'm divorced. Part of me thinks I should feel guilty about last night, considering I'm still married and haven't even filed for divorce yet, but considering what he's done to me."

"I don't think you have anything to feel guilty about. You haven't just separated from Will; he knows you're going to serve his arse as soon as possible. All I know is that I watched my sister have the time of her life last night. That's what matters."

"Kiss her properly!" Cindy called out.

Jane blushed while I chuckled. "I'd better not," I whispered, "Because if I like it too, then it'll make things awkward going forward. But give me a call whenever you need me, okay? And don't be a stranger at my place. Cindy has already told you our door is always open."

"You've got yourself quite the woman there, Mark. Treasure her."

"I already do. I'll see you soon, Jane."

"Thanks, Mark. I love you."

"Love you too."

Getting behind the wheel of my car, Cindy leaned over to kiss my cheek before cuddling into my side. Kissing the top of her head in return, I put the car into 'drive' and pulled away. It had been one hell of an evening. A lot of fun, a revelation or two, but I didn't regret a thing, and Cindy felt the same way too. We perhaps pushed one or two boundary, but I was left thinking we'd simply enjoyed it and that's all that mattered.

But it was also a new year. Time to make some plans. A wedding loomed over the horizon. And I knew Cindy would want me to start trying to start a family sooner rather than later. We also had discussed other things, such as our sex life with other people. Having resolved my mind about everything we did long ago, it was simply a case of agreeing to something once I had a ring on her finger. I was finding myself more open-minded, but I didn't want to lose that romantic feeling Cindy and I retained throughout.

"Let's make this a great new year," she whispered, kissing my cheek, "And I'll see the end of this year as your wife and, with any luck, as a mother to our child."

I'll admit, that sounded like a bloody good way to end another year together with the woman I loved.