Ambiramus Ch. 20

Story Info
Mark and Cindy prepare for the future.
15.5k words
4.76
4.2k
9

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers

A/N - Hello again. I had a completely different note before, but I deleted it. Now just letting you know that this is the penultimate chapter. The next chapter gives everything that led up to it a happy ending, but I didn't want to keep writing after the next and last.

*****

Stephanie was pregnant. In fact, she was four months along by the time she'd told us, rather embarrassed that she hadn't even realised as there'd been none of the usual symptoms. It was only when visiting the doctor, admitting that she felt weird, that she was found out she was carrying our child.

When she sat down and told us, Cindy burst into tears of joy, needing both of us to hold her as she wept for a few minutes. I was rather overcome myself as I knew how much Cindy wanted a child, and the idea of being a father for a third time was exciting. Stephanie explained that everything was okay with the baby, and that we would certainly be invited for any further ultrasounds. Having gone through it all before, while I would be involved, I almost insisted that it would be Cindy to be by her side constantly. Every little event, the two sisters would share.

The other good news we'd had recently was that we'd finally found the right house that would suit Cindy and myself, my daughter when she would visit, and our child. We made sure it was large enough for if or when Stephanie made her decision, though I knew part of her enjoyed living with her mother, and Cindy had mentioned that she didn't want to leave her mother in her house all alone. Stephanie was of the same thought.

We'd purposely avoided auctions as we'd already sorted out the mortgage and other details. Considering house prices in our city, I was just glad we'd found something we loved at the right price. It was close enough to Megan that getting Natalie to and from school, when she was with us, wouldn't be too much of a hassle. The offer for the house we'd put in had already been accepted, we'd already met the owners and we were working together to get it over the line promptly. I think the fact we'd mentioned we would be marrying in a matter of weeks, and we had a child on the way, certainly helped keep them motivated to move out too.

Neither of us would celebrate until everything was signed. I knew how much of a pain in the arse buying a house could sometimes be. So many fucking fees, it makes your head spin. The mortgage and bills would be more than what we currently paid, but we'd have two more bedrooms, a large living room and kitchen, a nice backyard, a garage, and most importantly, it would be ours to do what we want with. I was already talking to Cindy about painting and decorating certain rooms. She had her own ideas, but knew I'd like to do a lot of it myself.

Our wedding planning was, rather surprisingly, nearly complete. We'd organised nearly everything ourselves, with plenty of assistance from our friends. Working to a budget certainly helped, having agreed that buying a house was far more important for our future together. The wedding was important from the point that we'd be exchanging vows and making a commitment to each other in front of our family and friends. Otherwise, we'd both read stories of couples spending tens of thousands of dollars on one day, then they'd divorce within five years. Simple ceremony, small gathering, and a focus on our future together was the order of the day in our eyes.

I hadn't seen her dress, but knew it would be white, it would be simple yet elegant, and she had suggested I'd find her both sexy, beautiful, and probably want to cry. She ensured her bridesmaids would be dressed in simple gown. I would wear a suit, as would my groomsmen. Natalie was perhaps a little old to be flower girl, but we'd offered her the chance, which she leapt at with eagerness. Laura would walk Cindy down the aisle.

With all of this looming on the horizon, Cindy and I both started to feel the stress slowly building. One thing we'd agreed on since day one is to ensure we always communicated. We'd had disagreements but rarely had what I'd call an argument. We'd never had a full-blown fight, meaning raised voices, not physical harm. The idea of causing her to cry through something I said broke my heart just thinking about it.

To ensure we kept the stress to as minimum as possible, we made sure we looked after each other. We found that making sure we kept having sex helped in that regard. We were as close as ever, but it was obvious our physical attraction simply got stronger. I couldn't get enough of her. And I'd sometimes walk into our apartment after work and gym, barely dropping my bag before she was all over me, needing something to relieve the stress if she'd had a rough day.

It was a week before our joint party where we'd celebrate our upcoming nuptials by spending the night at a club with our friends. Cindy had been insinuating what would happen at this club. With that looming on the horizon as well, we hadn't spent a lot of time fooling around with our friends, knowing the night at the club was going to be one hell of a blowout. All of our friends knew it would be the last time before our wedding.

Arriving at home after my usual Friday workout at the gym, I'd called Cindy on the way home, letting her know I'd be arriving soon. Dumping my bag at the door, grabbing my clothes to wash, I came to a stop as I walked into the kitchen. Cindy was sat back on the table, legs spread, girlcock glistening with lube, her entire body seemingly covered in oil.

To say I was rock hard in an instant wouldn't be an understatement.

"Welcome home, lover," she cooed softly, "Guess what's for dinner?"

"You?" I managed to ask as I stripped between where I was standing and her position on the table.

"I'm thinking a mouthful of my cum, then you can eat my arse before you fuck me?"

"Rough day?"

"Rough week, Mark. I've been thinking about doing this since Monday."

Leaving a soft kiss on her lips, I caressed her stiff girlcock. Realising she was rather turned on already, she giggled, admitting she'd been edging herself ever since she got home, so she really needed to cum. Kissing down her body, I gave her breasts plenty of attention while still slowly stroking her. She loved it when I focused on her breasts. She'd long admitted she'd done a lot of research before choosing to get fake boobs but made sure they were only so large as to suit her frame. I thought they were perfect but had seen photos of her before her surgery. She was sexy before and was just as sexy after. When I let her know, she nearly cried, as she'd always worried about how 'womanly' she'd looked before.

Enjoying the moans she made just from breast play, I slowly kissed down her body before arriving at her girlcock, running my tongue along the shaft, raising my eyes as I tasted the flavoured lube. She smiled shyly first. "I really need you tonight," she whispered, "I thought you'd like to."

"Definitely. Blow you first, we make love, then perhaps the bedroom so you can fuck me?"

"That's exactly what I wanted. I need you inside me first though, after you've made me cum with that talented mouth and tongue of yours, lover."

She'd been calling me that more later, stating that, as soon as we were married, she'd be calling me 'husband' all the time until she thought of another name to call me. Running my tongue up and down her shaft, down to her balls, which she certainly appreciated, before I moved back up and just swallowed her entire length in one movement. She moaned loudly, her fingers immediately gripping the back of my head, her hips moving as my head bobbed up and down.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, and I knew she wasn't going to last long, "Mark," she whimpered.

I think I sucked her girlcock for all of five minutes before she was crying out that she needed to cum. Raising my eyes to gaze into hers, she bit her lips, trying to keep the noise down at least a little bit, her hips now moving quickly as she wasn't bothering to hold back her orgasm. When I felt that familiar throb, I just waited for that first spurt of hot, creamy cum.

"Yes!" she hissed as she came. I thought she was on the urge of fucking my face as she came, and it was certainly quite the load, much bigger than normal. Once she'd finished, and I'd swallowed everything, I kissed up her body and had to ask. "Oh, I've been edging since this morning," she admitted, "I didn't want to cum until you got home."

Pulling her off the table, she giggled as I bent her over it while I dropped to my knees, spreading her cheeks and immediately using my tongue on her. She moaned loudly, giggling again, pressing herself back as I buried my face, my tongue hard at work, tasting the same lube on her arse that she'd had on her girlcock.

Noticing she'd left the tube on the table, I reached up to grab it, lubing my cock up at the same time as I ate her arse. She was soon squirming away, her girlcock remaining quite hard as my tongue slid inside her, tasting even more lube.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "I need your cock, Mark."

"I probably won't last long either now."

"Fuck me," she whimpered, "Please fuck me."

Standing up, I pressed my lubed-up cock to her tight, little arsehole and slowly slid inside her. Moaning softly again, as soon as I was buried, I grabbed her by a shoulder and started thrusting away. Realising she had her hair in a ponytail, I grabbed hold of that instead. Asking me to really fuck her, I was soon pumping away, our skin slapping together with every thrust. She felt wonderful as always, barely able to lift herself up as I was going faster and faster with each passing minute.

"Fuck," I grunted, "I'm close already."

"Fill me up, baby. I've been thinking about it all day."

Those last couple of minutes were hard on her, I knew that, but she was so eager to feel me cum inside her, she couldn't help moaning and begging me to keep going until I finally did. I'll admit to the sense of relief I felt when I did finally fill her up. Even after all this time, she still made my cock as hard as steel, just by looking at her gorgeous face. Add the rest of her fantastic body, and I still had to pinch myself occasionally that this goddess had accepted my marriage proposal.

Pulling out of her, I helped her stand up, turning her around so I could kiss and cuddle her. Realising she was covered in oil, she smiled at me as she grabbed the bottle and proceeded to oil me up too. "Bedsheets will definitely need a wash by the time we're done tonight," she stated.

"We going to eat?"

"You hungry?"

"I am for you," I replied, unable to stop smiling at my corny comment.

"If we get hungry later, we can order in something, but right now, I just want to spend hours in bed fucking and sucking. How does that sound?"

"Getting ready for next weekend?"

"Next weekend is going to be so much fun, Mark. I hope you're ready for it."

"Definitely am."

Led by the hand to our bedroom, I ended up on my forearms and knees as Cindy got behind me. Feeling her spread my cheeks and use her tongue on me made me moan, remembering how weird it had felt the first couple of times she'd done it. Nowadays, I loved it whenever she or any other lover ate my arse before fucking me. I could certainly understand why all manner of men enjoyed arse play.

Feeling her tongue disappear, I glanced back to see her smiling as she rubbed her girlcock against each of my cheeks before pressing against me. Pushing back made us both grin, as I was eager to feel her inside me again.

"Ready, baby?" she asked softly, "I've just had this urge to have you suck me off when you got home then I fuck you tonight. I don't know why but I really need this."

"You know I love it, sweetheart," I replied, smiling even more when I felt her slowly slide inside me. We remained silent until her entire length was buried inside me, glancing back to meet her eyes, "Fuck, that's good."

"Can't wait until we fuck each other on our wedding night."

"Fuck me now, sweetheart."

Running her hands up and down my back, she slowly started to thrust into me. Fuck, it felt wonderful. We had gone through a barren patch where she didn't really do it much, but in recent weeks, she'd started fucking me a little more often again. I could tell she was ultra-horny this evening though, so figured I might be on the receiving end most of the night. That didn't bother me at all.

Lifting myself up to rest on my hands, I glanced back as she ran her hands up my back to rest on my shoulders. Leaning forward, she nuzzled into my neck, making me groan as she really drove her girlcock nice and deep.

"That's it, baby," she moaned, "Enjoy your fiancée's big girlcock."

"I love it, sweetheart. I love you."

"You always say that when I'm buried in your arse."

Really starting to drive into me, I knew she was going to last quite a while. My cock was hard again, and when I felt it started to dribble a little pre-cum, I did wonder if I'd cum without touching myself. Happened plenty of times when I was being fucked and I did enjoy the feeling. Cindy was soon fucking me harder and harder, both of us moaning away.

"Fuck me, sweetie," I groaned, her girlcock plunging as deep as possible with every thrust. Gently pushing me forward, I rested my head on a pillow as she mounted me. I moaned even louder, ensuring my head was turned, watching her fuck me even faster, her girlcock a piston as it slammed into me. "God yes, that's it, sweetie."

"Not going to cum yet, handsome," she groaned, "Got to enjoy this a little longer."

"As long as you want and need, sweetie."

Damn, she hadn't fucked me that hard or for that long in weeks. She must have really been in the mood to pound me that night. No complaints from me. Leaning down to nuzzle into my neck again, moving up to kiss my cheek, I listened to her breathing and moaning into my ear. She loved the sounds I was making in return. Hell, she had me whimpering from how hard she was now fucking me.

"Alexa is really looking forward to next weekend," she breathed into my ear, "She's not the only one, of course. You want to be the bottom most of the night?"

"If that's what you all want, but I won't say no either."

Pressing down into my shoulders, those last few minutes were an endurance test, but when she started to moan in a familiar way, I waited for that throb of her girlcock as she started to cum inside me. I think it was a relief for her when she did finally cum, as she cried out rather loudly, feeling her thrust hard with every spurt.

"You need to cum, handsome," she stated, ensuring she lifted me back, wrapping her arms around my broad frame, "I'll leave my girlcock buried and thrust while you jerk off."

I came everywhere within two minutes, both of us collapsing onto the bed once she'd pulled out of me. Turning to face each other, we enjoyed a chuckle as she cuddled into me, caressing her back as she just wanted a snuggle for now.

"Mark, can I ask a question?"

"Of course."

"If, or maybe when I do have my operation, would you like it if I still pegged you?"

"Would you want to do it? I think that's the more important question."

"I'd do it for you, handsome. I know how much you enjoy it when I fuck you, and although it would be a little different if I wore a strap-on, I'd certainly still get enjoyment out of it. I know there are plenty of strap-on's where I could slide a toy into my new pussy at the same time."

"The most important thing is that you're comfortable doing it, sweetie. But, yes, I'd enjoy it if you did offer to do it."

"Well, that's something to file away for the future then." She paused before adding, "The only thing I worry about is affording it should I make that decision. With a mortgage and bills, I'm just not sure..."

I put a finger to her lips. "If you need it done, we'll afford it, sweetie. I promise you that right now. Whenever you feel ready, I'll be by your side every step of the way."

"So many girls like me have what they call body dysmorphia. Ever heard of it?"

"A little bit. Even after all our time together, I'm still learning about it all, but I've heard of the term and know the basics, I think."

"We basically hate our bodies but in particular our genitals. We look down and see a penis when we would rather see a pussy. Thing is, because I was so young when I realised that I was a girl, I've gotten... Well, to say used to it is probably the easiest way to put it. Add to that what I've said before, and that's why I don't feel it's urgent. Then there are girls like Alexa, who refuse to allow what's between their legs to define them as women. I have a feeling it might be some sort of coping mechanism, calling it her ten-inch clit, but Alexa has always been more comfortable in her own skin than many girls I know. But most girls do feel it necessary to get the operation done simply so they can finally feel comfortable in their own body, that it finally matches what they think and feel. Melanie will be having her operation soon enough."

"And Georgie? I know she was seriously considering it."

"Last time I talked to her, she was more in the camp of going through it than not. The only problem is it isn't a cheap process and needs to be covered with private health insurance. Add to all the other issues..." She trailed off and sighed.

"I know it isn't easy, sweetie," I said softly, "I can't even begin to understand what it's like for you at heart, but I do my best to put myself in your shoes."

"I'm happy with my life, Mark. I'm engaged and about to marry the man I love. I have a solid career, and no-one gives a shit that I'm trans. I have a great bunch of friends. A family that supports me. So many girls like me don't have anything like that." Smiling, she slid up onto my lap and kissed me. "I'm marrying a good man who treats me exactly how I want to be treated, but still allows me to enjoy certain things that would probably horrify a lot of other men due to being close-minded."

"I still remember the night you told me, sweetie. I know how brave you were in that moment, the fact I could have reacted poorly to your confession."

"I normally wouldn't do it like that, but I just had this immediate trust in you. Sure, it could have completely blown up in my face, but I like to think I'm a good judge of character. I had this thought that, even if you couldn't accept me, you'd be kind about it, at least. I'm glad I was proven right in more ways than one. Then add the fact you were immediately comfortable with the fact I still had a girlcock the first time we made love, then the fact you were willing to bottom for me..."

"I do so with a smile on my face every single time, sweetie. That first time in the shower, when I made you cum, I hadn't felt that close to anyone in so long."

"Nor had I," she replied softly.

She was hard again, and she was definitely in a good mood, spreading my legs before lifting my lower body up to place a pillow, sliding inside me easily this time. We made love, that's the easiest way to put it. Our mouths were rarely apart. Our moans were almost in synch. She thrust nice and slow, allowing me to savour it, every time she was buried deep inside me. I knew she still thought about it time to time, but she couldn't deny that, when making love to me that way, it felt wonderful for both of us. I didn't care if she got the operation the next day, in ten years, or never. It was her choice and I'd support and love her unconditionally.

"I love you so much," she whispered, my fingers running up and down my back as she kissed me again, "I don't really believe in it, but that night at the club, it was fate that we'd meet. The man that I love with all my heart."

"Mrs Cindy Pritchard. Mother to a little boy or girl in a few months."

"Maybe we can adopt another child or two afterwards?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers