Ambiramus Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,219 Followers

I wasn't particularly surprised that Megan joined me on the bed with Caroline. My ex-wife had told me more than once how happy she was that I was going to marry Cindy, and even happier that she'd been invited and that Cindy made sure she was at least some way involved. I knew Caroline was intending to propose, as she'd told me a couple of months previously, but she hadn't done so just yet. She was waiting for our wedding before she'd pop the question.

Cleaning off my cock first with a wet-wipe, Megan didn't hesitate in giving it attention with her mouth while Caroline sat on my chest so I could her thick nine-inch girlcock some attention. Feeling her fingers run through my hair, I gazed up her firm body to see her smiling down at me. "Just a little suck, then we're both going to fuck you," she stated, "Megan first... She's been looking forward to tonight since Cindy told us about it."

Megan didn't blow me to make me cum, she just wanted my cock nice and hard. Both of them moved so I could turn over and get on my knees. What I didn't expect next was for Megan to use her mouth on my arse. She'd never done that before, so I couldn't help look back and smile. She was almost blushing when meeting my eyes. "I love doing this for Caroline," she admitted.

"And she's fucked me too," Caroline added, "She's gotten quite good at using a strap-on with me."

"There's actually a few here but there's one in particular I want to use on you, Mark." She ate my arse for a few minutes before I turned around and just hugged her. "We could have had so much fun when were married, but my friends fed me so much bullshit. Apparently you were meant to 'earn' sexual favours from your wife. I didn't realise how toxic that all was at the time. I wish we'd had anal sex together. I wish I'd gone down on you all the time like you did with me. Hell, if we'd known how much you like things in your butt, I'd have happily pegged you." She hugged me tightly, giving me a nice squeeze. "I shouldn't have said no so often considering I love sex just as much as you do. No wonder you just lost interest in trying to 'pursue' me in the end. I know now that a husband will only tolerate so much before he just gives up and tries to focus on other things such as just raising the kids. I drove you away, but I never stopped loving you. Even after, you know, what I did." She sighed. "Fuck, I really hate those girls I used to hang out with now. They just filled my head with so much bullshit, not realising their own marriages were failing or had already failed, and I didn't realise it was due to their issues."

"You're here with me now, Megan," I whispered.

"I really want to fuck you, Mark. The idea has been turning me on since I started thinking about it."

"Go pick out the strap-on you want to use."

As she did, I figured she'd want me back on my knees, Caroline lubing me up nicely, eventually sliding a couple of fingers into me as she massaged my back. Megan returned wearing a big, black strap-on. I almost laughed as she joined me up on the bed. What I quickly realised is that it seemed to be even longer and thicker than what Alexa and Natasha had between their legs. She smiled as I felt my eyes widen slightly.

"Thought you might like it big," she said, "And I've got a toy in my pussy, so I'm hoping we'll both cum while I'm fucking you."

"Lube it up and slide it in, gorgeous. Just take it easy to start with."

Megan was very excited, eagerly getting behind me as Caroline sat in front of me, her thick nine-inch girlcock ready to be sucked again. I didn't give her any attention at first, concentrating on what Megan was doing. She teased me at first, rubbing the thick rubber phallus against my cheeks before running it up and down my crack. Feeling her press it against me, there was no missing the fact it was fake, and it was also very thick. The head slid in first and I asked her to stop. Alexa had never felt as large inside me before.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"I hope you like it, baby," Megan whispered.

"I will, but damn, you did go for a big boy!"

Megan knew to take it slow on me, but every inch did feel wonderful as it slid inside me. Caroline stroked my hair, realising this was the biggest thing that had been inside me before. It took a couple of minutes until Megan had slid the entire dildo into me, glancing back to see her smiling. "So fucking hot, Mark," she stated.

"Want to fuck me, gorgeous?"

"I'm going to fuck you while you suck my girlfriend's big girlcock. And I want to hear you moaning!"

I almost scoffed before she placed her hands at my hips and started to slowly thrust in and out. I knew within a few seconds I was going to absolutely love it, and that the only disappointment would be that she wouldn't cum in me when she was finished. As she slowly fucked me, I focused on Caroline, swallowing her girlcock to a couple of inches from her base. I'd blown her before, but wanted to savour it, so made sure I took my time, a long, slopping, slow blowjob. She realised what I was doing and was rather complimentary of how good I was at blowing her.

When I felt Megan shuffle and her hands end up on my shoulders, that's when she did start to fuck me harder. I thought it would start to hurt or feel uncomfortable, considering the size of it, but the fact my cock was rock hard, and I could feel myself dripping constantly, I couldn't deny it felt really fucking good. A few of the other girls could see and I could hear their comments.

"What I see my brother do nowadays," I did hear my sister state, "Having fun, Megan?"

"Wish we'd done stuff like this while we were married."

"At least you're together now. And you're having another baby?"

"Later, after their married. And part of me wants to be pregnant when I walk down the aisle towards Caroline."

I don't think she knew that as Caroline stopped moving. "You do?" she asked softly.

"Caroline, I want to know we're going to be starting a family the day we exchange vows."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Megan replied, "And I still love you, Mark. I always will."

Caroline stroked my hair. "And I definitely don't mind that at all, Mark. You were her first great love. You'll always be special in her heart, and it's a good thing that I really fucking like you too."

I eventually wanted Caroline to cum as I needed to turn onto my back so I could easily masturbate. Caroline seemed to realise and helped me out by thrusting away, not too hard, just enough to help make herself climax. She filled my mouth with her creamy cum, complimenting me again when I didn't hesitate in swallowing it all down. Lifting myself up onto my hands, she left a soft kiss on the lips, thanking me for a wonderful blowjob.

Turning over onto my back, I spread my legs as Megan smiled, sliding the massive strap-on back inside me, slowly thrusting away as she leaned down to kiss me. Stroking my cock, I knew I wasn't going to last long, particularly when she really started to thrust hard and fast into me.

"I love you," she whispered, "Hope we can do this again. This is a lot of fun."

"Is the toy in your pussy working?"

She blushed. "Already orgasmed. I want to make my best friend orgasm now." Lifting my hand to caress her cheek, her lower lip trembled, blinking rapidly, but she didn't stop thrusting away. "No regrets, Mark," she added, "We're a big family now. Even without sex, just you in my life all the time is enough for me."

"Fuck me harder," I moaned, "Really need to cum."

Megan nailed me. We both absolutely loved it. The sheer size of the strap-on didn't really hurt though, the longer she fucked me, I was starting to feel a little tender already. But feeling my orgasm approach, I warned her so she could sit back, continuing to thrust though eager to see me cum. Warning her I was close, I eventually left half a dozen thick streaks all over my chest, Megan stopping her thrusts but leaving it inside me as she didn't hesitate in leaning down and licking up most of my cum, smiling at me every time she swallowed it down. Pulling out of me, she then leaned down, taking my cock in her mouth, using her tongue to clean me up.

"How was that, baby?" she finally asked.

"I think you're going to have a great sex life with Caroline in the future."

Megan took off the strap-on and gave me a cuddle, though I knew Caroline was eager to fuck me next. Having made her cum too, though, she was happy to wait, giving me a few minutes alone with my ex-wife. Kissing her forehead, she lifted her eyes to mine, smiling away. "I do wonder how many ex-couples do things like this together?"

"Hmmm. I reckon some would have sex," I replied, "Though I'm guessing not many women would peg their men like you just did."

"Enjoy it?"

"Fantastic, honey." She smiled as always when I called her that. "The only thing missing was feeling you cum in me."

"Guess it's the same for men and women, feeling your love climax inside you." Cuddling into me again, she whispered, "I always loved it when we enjoyed an orgasm together. You always cared about mine. Just another way I was selfish. I'm much better with Caroline. I've learned lessons from my failures."

"I wasn't perfect, Megan."

"No-one is, Mark. But you were a great husband. I knew you were far better than most of my friend's partners, but just..." She trailed off and sighed. "I should stop thinking about it as it just makes me sad."

Caroline didn't end up fucking me, at least there and then, as Megan needed more cuddles, Caroline kissing me, thanking me for a great time and allowing her girlfriend to enjoy me in such a manner. I assured her I took just as much pleasure out of it as Megan did.

Getting off the bed, it was weird to have the feeling of being fucked hard but not feel cum leaking out of me. Alexa and Cindy were making love on a nearby couch, Cindy slowly riding her girlcock. Both glanced my way and smiled, Cindy blushing slightly. I kissed them both of the cheek and let them know how beautiful they looked making love, assuring them that, in the future, it would happen if everyone agreed to it. I knew how much being intimate meant to them both.

Stephanie was busy chatting away with Mike and Chris, the three still dressed. My friends admitted they'd likely take off soon, as although they appreciated the invite, it wasn't exactly their scene. But their usual club was only a fifteen-minute walk away, so if we wanted to later, we could always meet up with them for a drink. Stephanie was happy to just sit and watch for the time being, though did lean into me, whispering that she'd like to make love later.

I took her hand, led her back to one of the beds, where I slowly stripped her. After going down on her and helping her orgasm a few times, we made love. She couldn't stop smiling as I gently thrust into her. It must have looked good, Alexa and Cindy walking over to join us, Cindy on her back next to her sister, the pair holding hands as Alexa thrust into her while I kept my focus on Stephanie.

When I did cum inside her, she wrapped her limbs around me, kissing all over my face. "Guess it's more practice for afterwards," she whispered, "But after I give birth to your child, I might see if I can face dating. But part of me just wants a baby and I'll live where I am now. Mum doesn't want me to go and looks forward to being a live-in grandmother."

"We'll talk about it afterwards," I said, Cindy adding a similar thought.

Jane was having a great night. After I cleaned up with Stephanie, I found her being double-teamed by Annabelle and Emma, the former in her pussy, the latter in her arse. She might have been my sister, but even I could admit she looked fucking hot being fucked so hard like that. Glancing my way, the grin on her face made me laugh, as she really was living her best life. The divorce was still being sorted out due to the stupid divorce laws of our country. From what I did know, Jane had been enjoying far more sex than her soon to be ex-husband, who had been ostracised by nearly all their friends, while his younger fuck buddy had quickly dumped him.

Cass was the next to fuck me, or perhaps the best way to describe it would be making love, as I slowly rode her thick girlcock while she sat back on the lounge. She had a near constant smile on her face nowadays as it was obvious to everyone how much she was in love with Alexa, and she was content with life in general. One thing I did know is that my parents had almost adopted nearly all my friends as their own. My mother and father called nearly all of them at least once a week. I knew how much Cass, Alexa and Emma appreciated it.

Speaking of Emma, she leapt at the chance to fuck me again so quickly. Cindy had joined me as always when I got my wax job, Emma happily fucking me as usual once she was finished. Cindy was sometimes happy just to watch her friend have fun with me, but it did usually end in a spitroast, Cindy eager to have my lips wrapped around her girlcock. I'd generally make love to Emma in return. I knew she was still single, occasionally having fun with Georgie, but both had admitted there was no feelings of love involved.

"I've been dating a bit," she told me after she'd cum in me, lying back on another bed, listening to others busy having fun around us, "One or two guys have potential. I've told one of them I'm trans and, while surprised, he didn't seem that bothered about it. Haven't told the other guy yet."

"I'm guessing it's just dating so you're not exclusive?"

"The idea of having to give you up permanently isn't easy for me," she whispered, turning to cuddle into my side, "I just haven't allowed myself to get as close to you like Alexa and Cass, because I knew I'd probably end up heartbroken if I did."

"I hope you do find someone, Emma. You deserve to be loved like everyone else here."

"All I know is that Cindy is so lucky to have found you. Cass still tells us about that night you first met. She had a good feeling about you when you were just sitting at the bar, keeping to yourself, and for Cindy, it was almost love at first sight. Then it turned out you were actually a thoroughly decent bloke..."

"I'm glad she talked to me first that night. I wouldn't have been confident enough to talk to a woman as beautiful as herself. Still think she's out of my league."

Emma scoffed. "Well, I think you make a great couple. Most importantly, you make her happy. That's all any of us want for each other."

Needing a drink, Cass and I ended up working the bar together as we made sure everyone at least remained hydrated. I felt up Cass most of the time, her giggles a dagger to the heart at times, her smile adorable at other times. Alexa noticed and wandered over, the kiss they shared making me smile in such a way, they both cuddled me afterwards. "I expect an invite to the wedding," I whispered.

Alexa actually choked back a sob then said something I didn't expect. "I was wondering if you or your father would walk me down the aisle?"

Meeting her eyes, I caressed her cheek before kissing her softly. "While I'd be honoured, I think my father would absolutely love to do it."

"He calls us every Wednesday night," Cass stated, immediately wiping her eyes, "The only reason we don't call him 'Dad' is that we're intimate with his son sometimes!"

"If you do get married, we can ask him. I'm sure he'd love to walk either of you down the aisle."

Megan came looking for me, taking my hand and leading me over to Cindy, where she was taking a break, sitting next to her sister and Caroline. Asking Cindy if she wanted to have some fun, we ended up on the bed with Cindy in her pussy and me in her arse. Taking Megan by the hair, we didn't take too long before fucking her hard. She loved it, Caroline eventually walking over and making her airtight.

It then got even kinkier when Natasha joined in, sliding her thick girlcock inside me. Megan didn't realise but Cindy did, and she asked Annabelle to wander over, as she stood above Megan, offering me her girlcock to suck. Alexa had her phone out recording it, noticing she was stroking herself off at the same time. "Shit, I could put this up online and people would absolutely love it," she stated, "Only place you'd see something this hot is in porn!"

Megan must have orgasmed more than once. Cindy and I filled her pussy and arse. Natasha fucked me nice and hard, eventually leaving a load inside me, while I also swallowed what Annabelle spurted into my mouth, Megan doing the same for Caroline's load. Cindy and I kept fucking Megan until we both were soft, pulling out as Megan collapsed onto the bed, immediately needing to cuddle into me, Cindy cuddling into her other side.

"Mark?"

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked Cindy. Megan was half asleep by this point.

"Are you disappointed this wasn't just a gangbang?"

"God no. We've all been having a great time. It hasn't just been sex, we've enjoyed some good conversation, a few drinks, and it's been more relaxed than I thought it would be. It's been a great night. The perfect way to end this part of our life together."

Things slowly wound down. Checking the time, it was well past midnight when we all gathered on the lounges. Still naked, but none of us were turned on any longer. Well, not really. Look at Cindy for a few seconds and I'd certainly feel excited enough. But everyone had sucked and fucked to their hearts content since arriving. Jane was cuddled into my side, no-one mentioning the fact we were naked, maybe a smirk or two at most. Considering we'd seen each other fuck quite a few times by now, being naked with each other wasn't an issue for either of us. Our sibling relationship was most important so we knew nothing inappropriate would ever take place, though that had only been agreed over a couple of heart to heart conversations, as Jane tearfully confessed some long repressed feelings for her older brother. All I did was assure my little sister how much I did love her, and that I would always be available for her.

Agreeing to get ready to leave, there were showers where we could wash off. I ended up being teased by Cindy, Alexa, Cass and Natasha, the latter three whispering very explicit suggestions into my ear about what they'd love to do to my arse at a later date. I think it turned Cindy on as she was rather hard by the time we turned the water off. Asking if she'd enjoyed hearing the suggestions, she could only admit that she did, then whispered into my ear that she wanted to make love when we got home. I could only smile at her, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, assuring her that was on my mind too.

Heading back out into the club itself, it was far busier than when we arrived, our group finding a table as I ordered a round of drinks. It was a good way to wind down from all the earlier fun, sipping at our drinks as we talked about anything our minds. Cindy snuggled into me the entire time, Megan against Caroline, Cass against Alexa, while I noticed Jane was rather close with Annabelle, the latter glancing at me and smilling.

Finishing our drinks, we agreed it was time to head home. As we waited outside for our transport to arrive, I wasn't surprised there were tears as everyone wished each other goodnight. Cindy was centre of attention, which I loved to see, her friends all hugging her tightly, tears flowing freely, all of them expressing nothing but happiness that she would soon be married and have the family she'd always wanted. I was hugged afterwards, no surprise all the women expressed their love for me in one way or another.

I made sure that everyone else was safely away before Cindy and I made our way home. She was falling asleep against my shoulder within a couple of minutes, and I could barely wake her up when arriving back at our apartment. The driver was already paid, so all I needed to do was carry her upstairs, thankful she was light enough that I could easily carry her in my arms. Heading straight to the bedroom, I stripped her off down to her underwear, waking only enough to ask that I cuddle her tightly. Undressing myself, I slid under the blankets to join her, feeling her warm body pressing into mine, murmuring how much she loved me, before she quite clearly drifted straight to sleep.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,219 Followers