Ambiramus Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was awake before me the next morning, and I was woken by the feeling of soft lips around my cock. Opening my eyes, I glanced down to see her blue eyes shining brightly, lifting her mouth long enough to wish me 'Good morning' before resuming her blowjob. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, so after some quick application of lube, I watched her slowly slide down my cock and ride herself to orgasm, before turning us over and I slowly made love to her until I enjoyed my own.

Sitting at the table for breakfast later, we discussed everything that was soon to happen. We had hoped to move into our new home before our wedding, but that didn't seem likely unless things moved quicker than they were. But we were in no real rush as we had the rest of our lives together once we'd moved in. Our phones were dinging all day with messages from our friends, expressing their thank for the previous night and how much they'd enjoyed themselves.

It was a lazy Sunday. We barely moved from the couch except to grab food or drinks, Cindy cuddling into me nearly the entire time. I think we even had a nap due to the late night and the fact we'd woken at our usual time. Neither of us wanted to cook, so we did eventually get dressed to head out for dinner, enjoying a meal at our favourite restaurant, amused neither of us touched anything alcoholic.

Getting ready for bed later that evening, we were both in the mood to make love, and that certainly lasted a couple of hours before we'd both cum a couple of times. Cuddling together after a shower, Cindy seemed rather happy with life in that moment. Mentioning that, she looked up to kiss my cheek, nuzzling into my neck.

"Soon enough, not only will we be married, but we'll have our own home and then a child, Mark," she whispered, "Everything I've ever wanted since I was a little girl."

"Do you want to be monogamous once we have rings on our fingers?"

She waited a few seconds. "Yes, I would prefer it. Last night was the perfect way to say goodnight to that part of our life," she whispered, "Do you?"

"Yes, I'd prefer it if we committed to each other now. We've had a lot of fun, but I want to commit only to you now. Taking those vows does mean something to me and I know it will mean the same to you as well."

"What about Megan?"

"That's different. We'll be giving them a baby. Same with Stephanie, if it comes to that. Or we can do it in the sense I donate sperm and not have sex with them?"

She cuddled into me. "We can discuss it later. But I'm glad you asked that question, Mark. I have the man I want, and I know our friends are finding partners for themselves. We've had a lot of fun."

"We have, but the best part of our lives together is soon to begin."

"Mrs Cindy Pritchard," she whispered, "I can't wait to hear someone call me that for the first time."

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle towards me."

"You're going to love my dress. And I think you'll really love taking it off me later that night."

We lapsed into silence, and I sensed she was soon fast asleep, kissing her forehead as she cuddled into me even more, murmuring to herself as she slept. I lay there thinking about life for a few minutes, smiling to myself, content that our life ahead was now at least slightly mapped out. By the time Christmas came around again, two of the three things we wanted would be completed, marriage and a house. Our child would arrive early in the new year, and we'd seriously discussed adoption once our own child was a couple of years old.

"I love you," I whispered, seeing her smile even in her sleep, before I finally drifted off myself.