Ambiramus Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that we were alone, she fucked me nice and slow, verging on making love. Gazing into my eyes, she did blush as her face was captivating, as beautiful as my other lovers. Leaning down to kiss me, I lifted my legs back as I couldn't help moan, feeling her girlcock even deeper inside me. And as she'd already cum a few times, I figured she'd last even longer than earlier.

Stroking my cock, she smiled again, urging me on to cum, knowing we'd likely have to enjoy another quick shower together. "You'd be surprised how many men love to bottom," she whispered.

"I'm figuring they can enjoy it with a transwoman and not feel it's gay," I suggested.

"What do you think?" she wondered, stopping and leaving her girlcock buried.

"Cindy is a woman. I don't even use or think of the word 'trans' when describing her gender. When it comes to sex, to be honest, we rarely enjoy it this way any longer, though there are times when she just has this urge to fuck me. I entered this relationship completely open minded. The first time she asked if I wished for her to fuck me, I gave it some thought then figured I had no issue with it. We did it, found we both enjoyed it, and now here I am tonight, enjoying some really hot sex with yourself and Alexa."

"She really loves fucking you, Mark. I'm amazed, in all honesty, more about the fact Alexa and I are well-endowed, and you take it so well."

"Cum in me and then we can cuddle and talk."

That made her smile, and she fucked me a little harder. We both came again later, enjoyed another quick shower together, checking to see that Alexa was still making love with Cindy, who told me that the three would sleep in that room together.

Natasha cuddled into me, a complete change to what we'd been doing earlier, her arm across my chest, her leg resting over me. She was a shower, not a grower, so her girlcock pressed into my side, making both of us chuckle. She was full of questions about my relationship with Cindy and I was honest as I could be. Aware of the issues Cindy would face, she spent most of the time asking me about how I viewed myself in our relationship. I told her it was still a learning experience, but that the one thing that mattered to me was how much I loved Cindy, and how much she loved me in return. Anything else, we'd deal with together.

Waking the next morning, Natasha was spooned back against me, giggling when she felt my cock pressing into her. Alexa wandered in as she probably figured out we were awake, getting into bed and spooning me from behind, her hard girlcock pressed into me.

"Morning, baby," she whispered, "Cindy and Steph will prepare breakfast for us."

"And what will we do until then?" I wondered.

"Snuggle?"

"I love snuggling."

Rolling onto my back, Alexa and Natasha cuddled into either side of me. Alexa sighed, glancing to see her smiling at me. "Cass does this with me every morning," she explained, "I really love her, Mark."

"And she was okay with last night?"

"She only wished she could be here, but knows she'll have her fun with us tonight. Trust me, sleeping with you will never be a problem with her."

"She is adorable," Natasha added, "Last time we spoke, she told me that she's in a far better head space nowadays."

"We'd actually been attracted for a little while before we finally admitted it to each other. Surprised us both, but as soon as she moved in with me, the idea of her sleeping in the other room ended. Moved into my bedroom and my bed, and it's been like that ever since."

"No more looking for a man?" I had to ask.

"No, we found each other, Mark. I didn't need a man. I needed someone to love. So did Cass. We just didn't consider the idea that it could be each other." She started to chuckle. "It's rather amusing. Cindy did find a man for herself. Caroline ended up with your ex-wife. I found Cass. I do wonder who Emma will end up with. You too, Tash."

"I know what I want in a man, it's just finding one who can accept me for who I am," Natasha stated.

"I think there are plenty of men out there who will," I stated confidently, though given what I knew Cindy had been through, perhaps it was a little over-confident, "But I know that there are also many men who treat you as a fetish rather than as a human being."

"That's a major problem," Alexa said, "They'll happily fuck us to tick off their bucket list. 'Oh, she looks like a woman but has a cock. Well, I'll fuck her arse, cum, maybe she'll fuck me and cum, then never see her again.' What they don't realise is that admitting our secret is a big thing in itself, let alone taking someone home, getting naked with them, and leaving ourselves completely vulnerable." She paused before whispering, "I might be tall, but I'm not a man. I'm not strong physically. And I've learned that too many times."

I hugged her tightly. Cindy wasn't the only one to have had more than one bad experience. "But you are strong in many other areas," I whispered, feeling her nod as she buried her head into my shoulder, pulling Natasha tighter to me at the same time, "I won't say I completely understand how scary life can be for you at times, but I know how much courage it would take to tell someone."

"I'm still surprised Cindy told you here in her home," Alexa said, "But she said you were the first man she'd met in so long that she trusted almost immediately. She's usually been a good judge of character. I'm just glad it was you and not someone else. The first time we all met you, we fell in love as a group, Mark."

"Definitely," Natasha murmured, "Certainly understand why you have a fiancée and a couple of girlfriends."

Cindy appeared in the doorway and immediately grinned at seeing me being cuddled, getting into the bed and cuddling behind Alexa. Asking her friend if she was okay, Alexa assured her she was, just having a little heart to heart with Natasha and myself. Getting up and dressing, we enjoyed breakfast together, Stephanie receiving quite a few questions from Alexa and Natasha about the pregnancy, and it was safe to say Cindy, Stephanie and myself were not the only people excited about the fact we were having a child.

Our guests left mid-morning as they needed to go home and change. Sitting back on the couch after wishing them farewell, Cindy sat with me on the couch, snuggling into my side. The television was on but we barely paid attention to it, Cindy proving rather distracting with her legs across my lap, her lips constantly wanting mine. We stayed like that until we had lunch, heading out to do a little shopping in the early afternoon before returning home to get ready for that evening.

I was left wondering, when organising the night, if I'd be expected to attend wearing something I wouldn't normally put on, but Cindy assured me it wasn't exactly that sort of club. When she said, 'not exactly', I did have to question what she meant. When she explained it thoroughly, I knew I was going to be in for a good time. She assured me there'd be lots of pretty girls, with a few men and women who knew of the club and would be welcomed guests, but it was a place where trans men and women could congregate in relative peace.

We had agreed to meet at a pub near the club, one that was LGBTQ+ friendly. I wore a pair of trousers, an ironed long-sleeve t-shirt and a jacket, ensuring I wore socks and polished black leather shoes. I used an electric razor to ensure I had stubble. I'd been to see Emma during the week to ensure the important areas of my body were nice and smooth.

Cindy was dressed in a white blouse, button down that allowed her to leave the top couple of buttons undone, a great view of her cleavage, a short black skirt that just about covered that perfect little arse of hers. Black thigh high stockings and heels finished the ensemble, a touch of make-up to accentuate her pretty face, and she put her hair up in a ponytail. Just that was enough to get my mind working.

Alexa and Cass had already arrived and grabbed a table when Cindy and I walked into the pub. Buying us each a drink, I kissed Alexa and Cass before sitting down, Alexa waiting all of thirty seconds before I felt her foot feeling up my groin. Cindy noticed and giggled. "Down, girl!"

"I was telling Cass all about last night," she explained, "She's looking forward to tonight."

"Who is else is coming?" Cass asked, "I'm figuring the usual group and maybe a few others?"

"Emma, Georgie, Melanie, Natasha and Annabelle are all coming, as is Megan, Caroline, Jane and Stephanie. Mark's friends, Mike and Chris, are also coming."

"I would have invited a couple more of the boys from work, but I wasn't sure how they'd handle tonight. They'd probably see a few things that would shock them. We're going to get together for drinks at a later time."

"Your sisters are coming?" Cass asked in surprise.

Cindy took my hand and smiled. "Well, I've fucked his and he's fucked mine. They won't see anything they haven't seen before, trust me."

"Remember Mike's party?" I asked, Alexa almost smiling immediately, "Yeah, Jane had a great time there. Then there was that night at the club Cass works at. Jane still talks about that night."

Megan and Caroline were the next to arrive. Megan wore a little black dress that she looked just absolutely stunning in. Caroline went with a red dress that showed off her long legs. Emma, Georgie and Melanie all arrived together, Natasha and Annabelle next up, arriving separately within a couple of minutes, with Jane and Stephanie arriving fashionably late but ready to have a lot of fun. Mike and Chris were last to arrive.

After a couple of drinks, conversation flowing easily and a lot of laughter, we agreed to make our move to the club. Taking my hand, Cindy had already explained to me what the plan was for me, and also for her. A room had been booked where we would spend most of the night. We had our own bar, there would be lounges to sit on and there was also more than one bed for those who wanted to enjoy themselves. There were also other features if things wanted to get even kinkier.

"Once you're naked, don't expect to be dressed until just before we leave," Alexa whispered into my ear, nibbling at my earlobe before she moved away.

Walking into the club, it was as dark as I expected, though the music wasn't deafening. Approaching a rather attractive bartender, we ordered drinks as I looked around, taking note of some very attractive women. Cindy noticed me looking around and smiled, cuddling into my side. "Some will be here alone, looking for action. Others will be here with a partner. Some will be here with a partner, looking for fun with other couples and more."

"And I assume you all feel safe here?" I wondered.

"We do, though I never have a problem in a gay club. I don't think any of us have ever had major problems there, but the problem is we do get the sort of guys who wants us only for one thing."

Alexa had been the one to organise everything for us. Cass knew the owner, so when she wasn't having fun with someone, she would run the bar for us. Having been there before, Alexa led the way to the room she'd hired for us, walking in a group to be greeted by an illuminated space, the couches colourful, the decorations breath-taking, the music far more to my liking. Cindy held my hand the entire time as we had a look around, enjoying a chuckle at a few of the amenities that might end up being used.

After Cass got all of us another drink, Alexa eventually sat the group down and explained the evening. "Mark and Cindy will be exchanging their vows soon. Since the early days of their relationship, some of us here have had the chance to enjoy some fun with them as both have proven to be remarkably open-minded. They clearly love each other but have invited most of us here to join them in that love. However, for those of us who might have been considered regulars, that has slowed down the closer we get to the wedding. After tonight, Cindy and Mark will not be available and that will last until after their honeymoon. Once they had a child, both have suggested that their time to enjoy some fun to the rest of us will be curtailed significantly, something I'm sure we can all understand.

So that leaves all of us here tonight. Mark and Chris, I realise you're both homosexual men so what happens here may not interest you. You're welcome to stay and observe but, as Mark is not attracted, there is no chance that you'll be participating in anything sexual."

"I'm guessing that big screen will show porn?" Mike asked. Alexa smiled and nodded. "Well, that will help pass the time. And we can always head upstairs and mingle, but we'll stay close."

"That's good. Now, Mark and Cindy, this night is for you. Anything you want is our desire, though we also have our own desires in regard to both of you. I'd like to say nothing is off the table, though I'm fairly sure there are one or two things that won't interest you."

"There is one thing I want to do, Mark," Megan stated, "I made sure they had a strap-on here. I thought the idea might interest you."

"Definitely," I replied, "I'm aware it's something you wanted to try with me."

"Oh, can I try too?" Stephanie asked Megan.

"Of course. There's more than one here to use."

Alexa chuckled. "Well, that's one thing for Mark already sorted out. Cindy, whatever you want is our desire too."

"I just want to spend the night with the people I love, and if that includes a lot of sex, even better. This will be last time we do this, at least for the time being. After tonight, Mark and I will be effectively monogamous until after the wedding, particularly now as Stephanie is pregnant. Once we return from our honeymoon, we'll decide on what we'll do next. I know both of us would love to keep this part our life going, but marriage will change things. And children will change our lives even more."

To my surprise, what they all wanted to see first was for myself and Cindy to make love. Smiling at each other, I took her hand and led her over to the nearby bed. Using the music to our benefit, we made out as we slowly stripped each other, though I left on her thigh high stockings and heels. She knew how much they turned me on. Once we were otherwise naked, we moved onto the bed, lying on my back as Cindy spun around, feeling her lips wrap around my cock while she offered her girlcock in return.

Taking her in my mouth made her moan, and she was certainly eager, swallowing my cock to the base, feeling her head bobbing up and down. I could swallow her girlcock easily nowadays, grabbing her arse and giving her rosebud some attention with a couple of fingers, teasing her and enjoying her squirming.

We hadn't fooled around all day so we were both horny and eager to cum. She proved to be far more excited than I was. Within five minutes, she was moving in a way I knew well, moaning loudly around my cock, and she was getting ready to cum. That just urged her on even more to make me cum, lifting her head and begging me to cum at the same time as her.

Finishing almost at the same time was tremendously exciting, though as soon as our climaxes were over, I was up on my knees, Cindy's head on the mattress as I wasted no time eating that tight little arse of hers. Alexa threw me a bottle of lube to get myself ready at the same time, spreading Cindy's cheeks as I plunged her depths with my tongue. She was always ready for me and loved it when I had my face buried between her cheeks.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "Need your cock soon, baby."

"I know," I murmured back, "But you know I love doing this, sweetie."

"So do I. So fucking good, Mark. You really know how to eat my arse nowadays."

"Damn, I might want some of that later," Alexa joked, Cass immediately nodding her head in agreement.

"I know he can still eat pussy as great as he ever could," Megan added, "Though I'm not saying you're not as good, sweetie," she told Caroline.

"Hell, I wouldn't mind if he wanted to eat my arse too!" Caroline exclaimed.

Cindy was soon moaning loudly and, once my cock was like steel again, we moved so she was lying on her back, legs spread wide enough so I could get between them, a pillow to lift her up so I could slowly slide my cock inside her. Watching her face light up with a smile always warmed my heart as she looked so happy that we were linked again.

"Nice and slow, baby," she whispered, "Make love to your future wife."

"I love the sound of that. Can't wait to introduce you to everyone as my wife."

Leaning down to kiss her, I felt her hand caress the back of my head as I gently thrust into her, no surprise she didn't waste time loosely wrapping her legs around me. We moaned softly almost in unison, her other hand caressing my back as I just gazed into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. Like always, I found myself lost in them, seeing the love I had for her reflected back at me.

I reckon, for a time, we completely forgot about where we were or who was watching. For a few minutes, it was like it usually was, just Cindy and me, the rest of the world just ceasing to exist.

"I'll never get tired of this," she moaned, "Even when I get myself a pussy, you're still going to make love to me this way too."

"All you need do is ask me, sweetie."

Rolling onto my back, I knew Cindy would love the idea of riding me in front of everyone. Leaning forward, running my hands down the smooth skin of her back, she kissed before leaning up enough so she could ride me nice and slow. It was almost a tease, the way she would slowly lift herself up and down. Her girlcock was hard again, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Asking if she'd want to cum again, she actually told me no. "You cum, baby," she whispered, "Because I'll probably cum with someone else. Maybe your sister?"

"You want to fuck Jane again?"

"Oh, she can fuck me anytime, Mark," Jane stated.

"That's sorted. I'm fill up your sister's pussy."

"Don't forget my arse and mouth need filling too."

There was quite a bit of laughter. "Jane, I'm so glad you came along again," Emma stated, "We're definitely going to have fun with you too tonight."

Moving my hands down to Cindy's bum, I needed to start thrusting as I felt another orgasm finally approaching. She met my thrusts, kissing me hard, moaning into my mouth, as I thrust faster and faster. Eventually needing to break the kiss, she rested her head against my shoulder, begging me to keep fucking her and to just fill her up.

"Love you, sweetie," I whispered into her ear, "Thank you for last night and tonight."

"It was for both of us, handsome. I've loved everything we've done since the day we met."

"So have I. I've made some life-long, absolutely brilliant friends, who I just completely and utterly adore."

Groaning loudly, I finally buried my cock and came hard inside her, Cindy pushing herself down, so she didn't spill a drop. Collapsing onto my chest, I cuddled her as we lay in near silence, only feeling her breathing on top of me. Looking around, I wasn't surprised to see nearly everyone around the bed watching us, unable to stop smiling, not stopping my caresses of Cindy's back, feeling her snuggle into me more every few seconds.

"Yeah, this one is going to last," Emma stated, "Only a woman completely and utterly in love and totally devoted to someone smiles like that after being fucked in front of all her friends."

Cindy finally lifted herself up enough so she could kiss me, lifting herself up off my cock, which did go a little limp after two orgasms in quite a short space of time. I knew it wouldn't take long to get hard again. "Time for some fun, handsome," she said softly, "Though I am to get my fingers into you again later."

"I should hope so!"

Alexa offered her hand, Cass offered another, Cindy giggling as two of her best friends helped her off the bed, Alexa stating they were going to take care of my fiancée for the time being. I'd watched her with Alexa quite a few times by now and she certainly didn't fuck Cindy anywhere near as hard as she fucked me most of the time. I knew how close the two were though. I knew everything about Alexa by now, nearly all her secrets. She loved Cindy more than anyone except perhaps Cass.