Ambushed by Arianny Ch. 02

Story Info
Nosy lifeguard becomes Arianny's new pool toy.
1.4k words
3.53
4.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could not be right. My pay check was short one hundred dollars. I worked every day in the pay period. I worked full days every day. There was no reason for this. I don't spend eight hours a day out in the sun just to be shafted like this. I storm my way to the payroll office. The door is left askew. I go to knock before I hear the hotel manager's voice on the other side.

"There's nothing to worry about my pet."

Pet? That didn't sound like her.

"Someone's going to notice," the payroll director argued. "I told you switching to stealing from payroll was too risky."

"You don't tell me anything. Remember that. We had to move it somewhere, corporate was getting nosy."

"We could have just stopped."

She laughs at that.

Marjorie Clayborne was secure in her victory. Her little scheme was going off without a hitch. That was until she turned her head. The door was open a little. She could clearly see someone's shoulder on the other side. Given the red shirt and trunks it was clearly the hotel's lifeguard Seward. How much had he heard? Given how quickly he turns and leaves she has her answer. In fact, she might have the answer to all her problems right there.

"I have to make a call."

As I look out over the pool the next day, I find it hard to focus. Luckily, we're not too busy and my shift is almost over. I keep going over what I'd learned that morning. I had spoken to other employees over the morning. Each of them reported loss of pay the same as me. That doesn't prove anything though. I must get evidence of the other embezzlement before I can go to corporate or the cops. I need to get into the payroll office.

"Ooh, looking sexy," a woman calls below.

I look down to see the most stunning woman I've ever seen. Tall and athletic with flowing brown hair her Latina skin shimmers in the sunlight. I blush but can not bring myself to respond.

"Why don't you come on down here so I can see what you look like without those trunks."

I stammer and sputter as she laughs and walks off. The next guy clocks in, allowing me to slip away and head for the office. I muse to myself that it's almost too easy as I find the office door unlocked and the computer running. I attach as many files as possible to an email to myself and hit send. Supremely satisfied with my own cunning I slip back out of the office only to run into the woman from the pool again.

"Hey, Sexy. Wanna party?"

"How did you get back here? Who are you?"

"Arianny, Baby Cakes, and I just followed you."

"Why?"

She grabs my head and jams her tongue down my throat. My eyes widen and my heart races. Her tongue probes every inch of my mouth. This isn't so much a kiss as an attack. When she finally pulls away, she leans in close to whisper into my ear.

"Your boss hired me to."

Shit. Maybe I'm not the genius I thought I was.

I book it. I've got to get the hell out of this hotel. Thank God, the lobby is straight ahead. I hear bare feet slapping the floor after me.

"I'm gonna catch you, I'm going to make you my sex friend," she sings.

I head for the doors. They're just a few feet away. She skids around me and blocks my path.

"Come to Mama. Give Arianny a big ol' kiss."

I turn on my heels, trying desperately not to stop as I change course and head for another doorway on the other end of the lobby. I can hear her feet slapping against the floor once more. Gah! I have to hope I have enough of a lead to give her the slip. Judging by the sound... not likely.

I smile as I reach my destination: the hotel restaurant. One of the largest rooms in the whole building. Two dozen large round tables are spaced throughout. They are spread out in a curving nautilus pattern. When the lighting dims at night and the candles glow on the table tops it is a sight to behold. Right now, it's just a maze of blank white tables. That's hopefully all I need.

I zig-zag between the tables. Sometimes I double back. Sometimes I go straight forward. Other times I double back. I do whatever I can to keep her off guard. I think it's working. I don't hear her chasing me. A table scoots just a little somewhere behind me. Is she pushing them out of the way. No, the sound was too short for that. There's a thud before another table scoots. What the hell?

I risk looking behind me. I gulp. She is on top of the table. Spotting me, she jumps to another. God damnit! I have no choice. I climb onto one of the nearest tables and start jumping as well. I am nowhere near as agile as she is. My jumps are sloppy. I barely make it half of the time. She is just a few tables away now. Almost there. She lands on my back.

She kisses the back of my neck. Her hands grope my shoulders. I moan at her passionate touch. She pulls my shirt off and tosses it aside. The feel of the cold table on my stomach shocks me back into action. I wiggle forward, falling off the table. Now sore, I continue my run.

The kitchen. I should not have come this way. Where the restaurant was huge this place is tiny. The walls are lined with stoves and counter tops. An island workstation splits the already small room down the middle. There is no room for me to even swerve. My only hope of escaping from her was a strait bolt.

She's through the doors too. Looks like I'm bolting now. She's just steps behind me as I flee the kitchen and hit the stairwell. She grabs my shoes! I kick them off and keep running. I cut across the soft carpet of the third floor. I have to find a place to hide. Any place to hide! Come on! Shit! None of the doors open. Not even the storage closets.

I'm tackled from behind. How did I not hear her catch up? She flips me and plants one hell of a kiss on my mouth. Her tongue is down my throat before I can even register the kiss has begun. Her hands play with the band of my shorts. I plead with my eyes for her to stop. Her look tells me no such thing will be happening. She yanks my pants off and tosses them aside. She pulls back for a breath. I take the opportunity to break free and run.

Down another set of stairs, I go. I must look insane, running around this hotel in my underwear. That or drunk. I have one last hope: the parking lot. I just have to make it past the pool. Out the stairs and back out into the sun. I'm almost there. She's almost on me! Just... have... to keep...

When I hit the water, all air is knocked out of me. She came at me from the side. I never saw her coming. I break the surface only to find her smiling at me. She wraps her powerful limbs around me and forces our lips back together. She forces us both under the water.

Her hands are all over me. They grope every inch of skin they can. She fondles me with the passion of a predator in blood lust. Her fingers find my sides and begin to tickle. My laughter mixes with her lustful mouth probing to further deprive me of air as she holds me under. I suspect she's an athlete of some kind. She can probably hold her breath down here for a long time. I cannot.

My body falls limp in her arms. My mind is slowly... fading, yeah that's the word. I've lost. She senses it and climbs out of the pool. I gasp for breath as I lay on my back by the edge. I can do nothing as she pulls my underwear off and tosses them aside. She effortlessly tosses me over the shoulder.

"That little workout got me ready for the main event."

She carries me back toward the hotel.

"Come on, Baby. We've got a reservation for the Honeymoon Suite."