Household Correction

Story Info
Jane finds a way to correct her husand's, Mike, behavior.
1.6k words
3.92
18.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Household Correction

Full disclosure, this story is heavily inspired by another one that I read a couple of years ago that I really liked and so I wrote my own version. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of that story or the author's name, so if anyone recognizes it, I will give credits in the comments.

Lately Jane felt that her husband Mike was paying too much attention to her tits rather than what she had to say, so she decided to try and fix this by painting hypnotic spirals on her rather big tits. She pulled off her shirt and bra and started tracing spirals on her left tit, and then proceeded to trace spirals on her right tit. She stopped only when she had painted massive hypnotic spirals on her large breasts. Putting her shirt and bra back on, she called for Mike to come over into the computer room to show off to him what her tits could actually do.

"What now?" Mike complained.

"I thought we could talk to each other about how our days went." Jane suggested.

"Eh, do we have to? I am busy."

"Please? It won't take too long." Jane pleaded excited to put her plan in motion.

"Oh, alright. But let's not take too long, ok?" Mike finally accepted.

Jane was annoyed at how impatient and passive-aggressive her husband had been acting towards her lately, but she quickly got over her annoyance when her excitement over her planned experiment took over.

Jane was talking about how her day had gone and as Mike was barely paying attention, he was trying to put up an interested face. Jane could tell that he was focusing more on her breasts than her words and was tuning her out. At the right moment, thrilling with anticipation, she took off her top, exposing her spiral-painted tits to Mike. She started slowly kneading her tits with her hands, picking up speed every few seconds. As she was kneading her tits faster and faster, the spirals she painted on them appeared to be spinning and taking on their own motion.

As Mike's eyes got bigger from the display his wife was showing him, he started drooling out of the corner of his mouth. He stared deeper and deeper into Jane's spiraling tits, his eyes were starting to be filled with spinning spirals that matched the spiral patterns painted on Jane's tits.

"For far too long you have been stopped listening to what I say, and you're always tuning me out." Jane started. "But now, my hypnotic tits are going to change that. My tits will make it so that you won't be able to tune me out anymore, they will make your mind obey my every command. My tits will make you such an attentive and obedient listener." Jane commanded.

Jane abruptly stopped kneading her tits. This knocked Mike for a loop causing him to stumble on his feet his eyes fixed on her breasts filled with the spirals that were constantly going in and out of his eyes.

"I will listen to whatever you have to say. Your hypnotic tits will make me obey your every command" Mike slurred out in an almost robotic voice.

Jane leaned out towards her husband, putting her mouth near one of his ears to whisper in it.

"You want to give me a massage, to rub my body all over. You want to rub all over my body so badly, don't you?" Jane cooed.

Jane rolled her breasts around a few more times, causing the spirals in Mike's eyes to spin faster.

"Mm... you might want to tell me that you're too busy today, but the spirals in your eyes are compelling to say "Yes Mistress." Right?" Jane teased with a grin on her face.

Jane started tracing circles around her breasts with her index fingers, following the path of the painted spirals. Mike was following the movement of her finger around her breasts, making the spirals in his eyes spin around faster.

"Y-y-y-yes, Mistress." Mike stammered.

"That's a good boy!" Jane giggled and she kissed him on the cheek.

Jane stepped away from him and started walking towards the couch. She turned around, shaking her tits around while walking towards their couch backwards, causing Mike to become further hypnotized. Jane motioned with her index finger for Mike to slowly start walking towards her while she continued walking backwards shaking her hypno tits in his direction.

"You are under my control now" Jane remarked to him.

"Yes, Mistress." Mike moaned out.

They both eventually made their way to the couch. Jane took off her pants and laid down on her stomach on the couch, exposing her entire naked body. She ordered Mike to start rubbing his hands all over her backside, having him use his hands to rub all over her body. Then, Jane had Mike help her onto her back. She kept rubbing her hypnotic tits to control Mike into massaging the front of her body to her exact specifications as well.

After the massage was done, Jane got up and ordered Mike to get naked like she was, she started rubbing her hypno tits right in Mike's face. The spirals in his eyes got even bigger and started spinning faster.

Mike stripped naked to reveal a straining erection.

"And now to make sure you'll always listen to me and obey what I say" Jane kept kneading her hypnotic tits as she lowered herself onto Mike's hard cock. The sensation of her warmth enveloping his shaft made the spirals in his eyes spin even faster than before.

Jane started to move up and down, riding him ever faster. The idea of control and the sight of her husband being completely entranced by the spirals on her hypno tits was making her wetter than ever.

"You will never tune me out ever again. Every single word I say will sink into your mind like a rock, making you unable to forget anything I tell you." Jane commanded.

Jane briefly kissed Mike on his lips.

"Repeat."

"I will never tune you out ever again. Every single word you say will sink into my mind like a rock, making me unable to forget anything you tell me." Mike repeated in a monotone voice.

"As long as the spirals in your eyes keep spinning, you will be incapable of disobeying me and any command I give you."

Another kiss on his lips.

"Repeat."

"As long as the spirals in my eyes keep spinning, I will be incapable of disobeying you and any command you give me."

"Good boy! You're going to be such a good slave for your mistress!" Jane exclaimed riding him now at full speed and rolling her tits so that the spirals painted on her breasts now matched completely the ones in his eyes.

"When I say the word, you'll cum inside me and you'll fill me with your devotion. Every time you'll see the spirals painted on my tits, the ones in your eyes will appear again and you'll be my helpless slave".

She leaned over and gave him yet another kiss on his lips.

"Repeat."

"Every time I will see the spirals painted on your tits the ones in my eyes will appear again and I'll be your helpless slave."

"Good boy!" Jane exclaimed still rubbing her hypnotic tits and changing the pace of her riding him from up and down to a forward and backward motion.

Mike's cock started to ache even more at the change of pace as he was on the verge of climaxing. His mind was blank, it was only filled with the picture of Jane's hypnotic tits and he was only awaiting her next order to obey.

"Cum in me and have the spirals become part of you permanently" Jane commanded rubbing her hypno tits even faster as she climaxed herself as well as the thought of her husband being her slave permanently.

Mike came harder than he had ever before, his legs and hip tensed, his cock was spasming while he was filling her with ropes and ropes of cum. The spirals in his eyes now being permanently in his eyes matching exactly the ones on Jane's tits.

Jane got off him "Now every time you see my hypno tits the spirals in your eyes will come back and you'll turn into my obedient slave" she said smiling mischievously, still rolling her tits in her hands.

"Yes, mistress" Mike said in a monotone voice, his eyes still filled with the spirals.

"Nighty night, Mike!"

Jane snapped her fingers, causing Mike's eyes to immediately slam shut as he fell over on his side on the couch. Jane leaned down over him to whisper in his ear.

"Sweet dreams. Sweet dreams about my hypnotic spiraling tits taking you further down into my control." Jane whispered.

As Mike was dreaming about worshipping Jane's spiral-covered tits, Jane continued her conditioning.

The next day...

Mike got up off the couch after he woke up feeling strangely rested, but also without recollection of how he got on the couch. Before he could do or think anything anything else, Jane stepped in front of him holding up a trash bag with her hand.

"Time to take out the trash!" Jane exclaimed in a sing-song voice.

Gently placing the trash bag on the ground.

"What? No way I'm taking out the trash. That's your job." Said Mike right promptly, annoyed that she would even ask him.

Jane immediately removed her top exposing her big, hypnotic tits and started rubbing them. Mike's eyes immediately filled with spirals.

"Would my darling spiral-eyed slave take out the trash for me this morning?" Jane innocently asked, while fluttering her eyelids at him.

"Yes Mistress."

Jane threw her arms around Mike in a big embrace.

"Awww, you're the best!" Jane praised while kissing him all over the face.

As Mike nearly opened the door to go outside, Jane suddenly stopped him. Mike turned around to see Jane rubbing her hypno tits some more.

"Must obey my wife's commands. Must obey my wife's commands."

Feedbacks are really appreciated.