All Comments on 'Amelia's Private Lessons Ch. 02'

by Bucketstack

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
maxout09maxout09over 1 year ago

Awesome story. The way you write I can almost see the scenes playing out in my head. Cannot wait for more

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 1 year ago

Utterly fantastic. Wonderful

Sam_JSam_Jover 1 year ago

Aww, you're really mean!

You might at least let her have a couple of good ones before you imprison her "button"!

SerenityInSoundSerenityInSoundover 1 year ago

This is so unbelievably hot. When she thought she'd finally get a touch on her clit and then burst into tears, I felt for her sooo much.

I am really looking forward to the next part of this! Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please continue this, and as soon as possible! Best story of any genre I've seen on here in a long time. The f/f orgasm denial stories so often end up disappointing. Maybe it's just my personal taste, but too many authors don't seem to know how to write a true domme who really gets off on teasing, and the sub is always allowed to come too easily or by the end of the story. I love that you don't seem to have that tendency. Maybe in real life I wouldn't want to be denied for ages, but what we want in reality is so often NOT what we want to see in erotic fiction! Please follow through with the clit shield, and I hope you update frequently.

AriFoxsmithAriFoxsmithover 1 year ago

Great chapter! Just the right combination of cruel and adorable. Looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While there are some great D/s currents flowing heavily thru this story, the whole edging thing is just a bit too redundant to hold a story together. It's just a tad bit boring, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please disregard that previous comment, whoever made it is just plain wrong. This story you have is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please update this! I keep checking every day, I'm so sad there isn't an update yet. I really hope the teacher follows through with her plans. The line about being able to fuck an achy pet who knows there's no hope of an orgasm? Now lives permanently in my brain.

YazaeYazaeover 1 year ago

Just passing by, to say that it's a very good story, I hope to see more of it ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing. This was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Really hope you write some more xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, how I wish to see more of this <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story ever. I keep checking back for updates ❤️❤️❤️ please keep writing. Maybe a chapter from Amelia’s perspective???

RageagainstthepageRageagainstthepageover 1 year ago

This story is amazing. The authors writing style is at times personable and comfortable, and other times tense and repressed. The alternating tones match the tease and denial material perfectly.

I don't find well written stories in my favorite genre easily or often so I pray this story continues. I read here to enjoy the denial and frustration of other people's pleasures. The author choosing not to continue writing makes this fetish far more real and far more personal than I bargained for.

Iggy_ManIggy_Manover 1 year ago
Clit shield

A clit shield is the perfect idea for Amelia! I love the story so far, but it would be great to see her fitted with a shield she couldn’t remove.

RageagainstthepageRageagainstthepageover 1 year ago

My username is pretty new, but I've been coming to Literotica, so to speak, for, christ, decades now and this is the best series I've ever read on here. Hands down.

The writing quality is great, the dialogue is gripping in certain places, and I don't have to grit my teeth slogging through piles of misogyny to get what I want. It is almost like I can comfortably be a lesbian or something.

I know I've already made my hopes clear in a previous comment, and authors come and go around here for any number of reasons without warning. But I REALLY hope this series continues. Witty, well-written lesbian redhead dancer D/s dynamic orgasm denial with the promise of chastity devices to come all but locked in now? Where else do I find that?...no seriously, where else do I find that? I want names. I'll go looking now.

Probably be right back here in a month...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please...I beg of you...continue writing

maddictmaddict7 months ago

That's just mean, not what you've done, but telling me what you've done. Amelia is a treasure don't squander her. The clit shield is a dastardly device, please don't keep her celibate for much longer. I see that your stories are almost at a end, Amilia will always be to me how you leave her in the story, be kind you have taken complete control Ursala

Sam_JSam_J6 months ago

It's such a shame that this story seems to have stalled.

It was shaping up to be one of the best stories on Literotica for years , and a contender for best-ever in its genre.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While I am enjoying the story very much, one thing bothers me some. Though you stated Amelia is 18 you write as if she was much younger. Always describing her as little, small and the like. Also describing her in a very juvenile manner, nothing like a 18 year old young woman.

MakeMeWetAFMakeMeWetAF13 days ago

Well done!!! This was completely different to the themes I usually gravitate towards and I totally savoured it. As did my very satisfied pussy - delicious.

I didn't think I'd take to this kind of theme to be honest - I have always loved indulging in Exhibitionism, Mutual Masturbation, Toy Play, dirty talk. I also fantasise about breaking out my gloriously thick beaded 10 inch glass dildo and really giving it to my pussy (fast and slow, teasing my clit with my other hand) as I completely bear my tits, arse and pussy while just dressed in a short pleated, chequered skirt with my towering shiny black stilettos - all while being very closely watched by a group of very vocal and pussy hungry men pumping their cocks and cheering me on. It seems you've unearthed a whole other throbbing sexual desire for me to explore. Thankyou 😋👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBucketstack@Bucketstack
I am a human being who exists. I've got nearly thirty years' experience, so I would consider myself something of an expert.