Amelia's Private Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiped up the slip hazard she had created with a cloth, and reclined leisurely on my sofa, excited for the show to begin.

"Now, it's time to dance. Your instinct will be to take it nice and slow for the sake of those rock-hard little nips of yours, but you wouldn't want to disappoint me with a lacklustre performance, would you, little pet?"

"No Miss," she said with a blush and a frown.

I could see her lip quiver with fear, as she began to dance. Immediately the bells began to tinkle, and I couldn't contain my laughter. It was elegant, certainly, but the surprise and humiliation on her face was something special. After a moment, her tears turned to laughter too, though still punctuated with little gasps and whimpers as her delicate buds were tormented by the harsh metal.

She danced for an hour before I had her stop once again. I invited her to kneel at the edge of the stage, and I approached her with the third clamp. I had been eagerly anticipating this one, and I knew it would be far harder on my poor little girl than anything she had experienced before.

"Roll over," I commanded imperiously.

She hesitated, unsure what I was asking of her.

"Now, little puppy," I told her, hoping it was enough of a hint of what I expected from her.

She blushed hard, before falling onto her back, putting her arms and legs up, like the good little pet she was.

"Spread your arms and your legs," I commanded.

She moved her arms out so that they were resting on the floor of the stage, and her knees were nearly spread enough to be too. I could see her glistening pussy, pink and incredibly puffy, pulsing and clenching. I had a sudden urge, and I acted on it.

I leaned forward and took in the potent scent of my pet's arousal, a wonderful scent of heat and need that suited her perfectly, and I could tell from the way she tensed that she could feel my hot breath right on her clit. I leaned in a little closer, and heard a gentle whimper of anticipation, a desperate and tortured sound of pitiful hope, the sound of a pet who is so very close to getting everything she wants in the whole world.

Her little body began to squirm, and I told her to keep very still. I began to kiss along her cum-splattered thighs, enjoying the rich aroma and taste of her sexuality. I moved slowly moving toward the place she needed it most, only to stop just short, and start again on the other thigh, or her belly, even moving up her leaky slit, always travelling inexorably toward that glistening nub, visibly twitching in frantic anticipation.

I took my time, getting closer and closer, watching her poor little pussy clench and unclench over and over. My pet was so very close to feeling perhaps the greatest feeling a pet is capable of feeling, the hot wetness of her owner's mouth on that delicate, denied love button. Instead she felt the cold, harsh bite of the third clamp, the little spikes pressing deep into the incomprehensibly delicate bundle of nerves that was the centre of her existence.

She screamed and broke her pose, her hands moving to the rescue, her legs trying to close. I leaned forward and caught her wrists, keeping her legs spread, and pinned her down.

"Ah ah! I told you not to move, pet!" I chastised.

"Miss please get it off get it off pleeeeeeeeease miss!" she cried and begged, eyes wide like a cornered animal.

"Silence!" I boomed.

I knew it must be unbearable, but I was still shocked by her reaction. However, she seemed just as shocked by mine. I had never had to get truly stern with her before.

"I-I-I'm sorry I'm soooo sorry miss!" she bawled, returning to her rolled-over position.

"Aww, Amelia. It's okay, I forgive you! I know that was a terrible shock for you. You didn't mean to disobey, did you baby?"

"N-nooo miss... It was automatic, I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Oh god, miss, it's awful!" she managed through her tears.

"Poor little baby! You're doing such a good job, it's okay, you're a good pet," I purred, soothing and calming her with my words.

I climbed up on top of her, so we were face to face. I put my hands on her delicate wrists, pressed my body onto hers, and kissed her on her lips. She kissed back, but didn't move, clearly not wanting to disobey me again. I told her she didn't have to hold that position any longer, that she was a good little girl.

Immediately I felt her sleek legs wrap around my hips, her face coming up to meet mine, and I felt her arms try to move, but I kept them pinned down. I bit at and kissed her neck and ears, and felt her grinding her sultry little body against mine. I heard her pained gasps, and the tinkles, that betrayed the cost of such motions.

"You really thought I was going to put my mouth on your needy little button, didn't you Amelia!" I teased.

"Yes miss..." she breathed.

"Is that what my horny little girl is into? Is that the thought that turns you into such a little sex fiend?"

She groaned, humiliated, by the rhetorical question. Yet her rocking continued, her body hungry for more, unable to stop.

I continued to tease her with my mouth, enjoying the tangible tastes of her femininity and arousal. I really needed to fuck this girl, and clearly, she really needed to be fucked. But I could wait, and she had no choice but to wait.

"If you dance very beautifully, if you show me everything you've learned, and you do so even with your new bell, if you give me your all, you're going to experience a really powerful orgasm this afternoon!" I promised her.

"Yes miss!" she exclaimed, and laughed with the relief of that promise. Poor achy pet, she was too precious, too perfect.

She shakily got to her feet, her beautiful body coated with a light sheen of sweat, the little silver bells gently chiming as they swung, always tugging. I smiled as Amelia learned that the clit bell was heavier than the others. The pain on her face betrayed the dilemma she faced, the immense torment she would have to face, no doubt for hours, before that orgasm would be hers.

Her need won out, and she danced. She cried out sometimes, when the clamp would pull too hard on that little button of hers, but she danced her heart out, spurred on by the promise of that orgasm that was to come.

Every so often, I would take off the clamps and edge her, before reapplying the clamps to her now extra tender nubs. It was important for circulation, after all, and I greatly enjoyed her gasps of pain both at having them removed, and put back on. If it was unhealthy to enjoy the pain of somebody you love, I felt no guilt for it, as it seemed only natural and right.

I of course pushed her until she had nothing left. In the end, it was all she could do to crawl to me by the couch, and there she panted, girl cum oozing freely from her hole, beyond ready for relief. Her nipples were free from their clamps, however, the terribly engorged, twitching pleasure button between her legs was not. That remained gripped by metal teeth.

I rose, grabbed a bottle of chilled water from the kitchen fridge, tilted Amelia's head back gently and helped her to drink most of the bottle. She really needed it. I stroked her wet hair and told her what a good little pet she had been, how proud I was of her, and how excited I was for what came next. Her hips were gently gyrating even as she knelt there, so totally ready to cum her foggy little brains out.

"Are you ready to experience a wonderful orgasm, Amelia?"

"Oh, yes miss, thank you miss!" she babbled. Her arousal and submissiveness had her barely able to think, and it was so fucking cute I could have died. She would be perfect just like this, forever. I began to undress.

"I've really been looking forward to this, you know. I think we're both going to enjoy this a lot!" I told her, and she grinned and nodded in response.

Once I was down to just my underwear, I could see Amelia was listening more carefully, wondering what I was doing. I unclipped my bra and felt the sweet relief that comes with having free breasts, slipped my thumbs into the elastic waistband of my underpants, and slid them down my legs and off. It was strangely refreshing to be nude with my pet, even though she was unable to see.

"Miss?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Um... did you, um, take off your clothes, miss?"

"I did."

"Um... why, ah, um, miss, may I ask why?"

"Poor baby, all that aching between your legs has really fried your brain, huh. Isn't it obvious? How am I going to fulfil my promise with clothes on?"

She tilted her head in an adorable gesture of bewilderment, but managed to mutter a "yes miss". I enjoyed her confusion and was looking forward to her crushing disappointment, though I hoped she would be excited enough to get a chance to please me orally, like any good pet girl should.

I took my time, as I was becoming accustomed to with Amelia, and went to make myself some coffee. With a normal partner, there is some obligation to be accountable to them; to act in a way that shows you value their time. With Amelia, I can leave her in any position I want, for as long as I want, whenever I want. I felt powerful and in total control as a result. That feeling of being able to relax and enjoy the moment, with no pressure to rush or to perform, was a large part of what made my time with Amelia so perfect.

I returned to the sofa, sipped on my coffee, and took an egg vibrator out of the tableside drawer. A wonderful toy to put inside a wonderful toy. She managed to stand at my command, wincing and whining as the clit bell, which had previously been resting on the floor, once again had to be held up entirely by the spiky clamp gripping her love button.

I lifted it gently and dropped it, and she squealed in pain. Poor tiny baby. It must have been hard to be Amelia right then. I slipped a finger deep into her burning, sopping little puss, and teased the ridge of bumpy flesh that was her g-spot. Her moans became louder and more guttural. I scraped and rubbed, pressing hard, enjoying the way the pleasure and the distress battled on her expressive face. It would be fun to teach her to squirt, if only to have another pleasure for her to crave. I stopped rubbing her with deliberate abruptness and slipped in the egg, enjoying the "pop" across the threshold where the tightness of her entrance sucked the egg in, rather than pushed it out.

With fingers still soaked in her wetness, I ran them gently along my own slit, making them glisten. I could feel how sensitive I was, how wet and puffy I too had become, having resisted the urge to touch for some days, and I was more than ready for some relief.

I lay back and got myself comfortable, and explained to Amelia what was going to happen next.

"I promised you would experience a wonderful orgasm. Of course, I did not promise it would be your orgasm."

Her little face scrunched up with tears immediately, realising her relief was not to be. She sobbed openly, her little pussy still oozing, no doubt burning with unbearable frustration and disappointment.

"But miss I have to... I have to fin-finish miss pleeeeeease!" she begged.

"Shhhhh... It's okay little pet. Everything you're feeling, that aching deep inside, that need, that horrible pulsing heat... That's normal for a pet girl. It makes you all the more beautiful. You want to be beautiful for me, don't you pet?"

"Y-yes miss..." she managed.

"Good pet. Now, it's time for that orgasm! That powerful, toe-curling orgasm, that will end all frustrations and provide that exquisite relief... It's going to be wonderful!" I told her.

"Yes miss!" she said, with some energy. Now that she had gotten over the initial shock of the disappointment, she was becoming enthused at the prospect of this new, wonderful intimacy. Pet girls love an opportunity to taste their owner.

She crawled forward and practically lunged her face between my legs, eager to please. I pushed her back.

"Slow down, silly pet! There's no rush! I want you to start really slow. In fact, I don't want to feel you there for at least ten minutes. You're going to build up to it, nice and slow, there's a good little girl," I instructed.

"Yes miss!" she said, happy to serve, her little nose splattered adorably with wetness, though who it belonged to I couldn't be sure.

She began slowly indeed, kissing her way gently up my calves, circling around to my hips, down my thighs, and back down my calves. She managed to go five minutes without even reaching my inner thighs, and I was beginning to throb with need. A need that was, I was sure, like the burning of a match, compared to her need, roiling magma threatening to blow the side off of a mountain.

She began to kiss and lick along my inner thighs, and I could no longer keep silent. She began to draw sounds from me not unlike ones I drew from her, except mine were those of satisfied pleasure, not of tortured teasing. I enjoyed the teasing because I controlled it, and I controlled it because I controlled her.

I turned on her egg, and immediately felt a wonderful feeling, the rumbling of her purring with pleasure with her mouth pressed to my thigh. She managed to continue, getting ever closer to the place I needed it most, my wetness now a visible sheen on my inner petals, my needy clitoris poking out from her hood. She began to kiss around my pussy, and I saw her hands rise from the floor.

"No hands, pet. Place your palms flat on the floor. Pets don't use hands for this."

"Yes miss, sorry miss," she murmured, continuing to kiss and lick around my pussy, before casually continuing back down my thighs. You reap what you sow, I suppose. Cheeky pet! I lay back further and let myself relax more, moaning more freely at the tantalising pleasure provided by my little pet. I had a pet! And she was pleasuring me, finally! Gosh, this was truly the life.

"Ow!" I yelped, my eyes shooting open to look down at my pet. She bit me!

"Sorry miss!" she said, her mouth hidden by my mound, but I could see the mirth in her eyes. Someone was feeling playful all of a sudden. She was so engrossed in her task now that she seemed to have gotten past that feeling of forlorn neediness from before, even though the room still had the scent of her lust, and I was certain she was still leaking her wetness onto my floor. I lay my head back against the couch cushions and closed my eyes.

"Bad pet," I murmured, without conviction. She continued to kiss up and down my thighs.

Eventually, I felt her hot tongue slide up my slit, collecting my wetness, ending with a flick across my clit, and I groaned with the pure pleasure of it. I couldn't believe the intensity of my feelings! She began to kiss and nibble on my lips, sucking and releasing the flesh, licking up and down my inner lips and circling my now straining clit.

Then I felt it. The most wonderful feeling in the world. No doubt the feeling my Amelia had yearned for, moments before the sharp teeth of the clamp bit into her button. I felt her lips wrap around my clit, and I felt her suck it gently into her mouth. I could feel her tongue press, hard, onto the tip, the place that feels the best for me, and moaned loudly. I bucked hard. No touch there had ever felt so good as this.

I plunged my fingers into her sweat-dampened hair and got a good grip of her. I ground my pussy up and down her adorably freckled face, smearing her with my wetness, leaving her gasping for breath. I teased her verbally, despite my need to pant with the exertion of it.

"Maybe...this is how...ahh... you should ex... perience every... o-orgasm...ahhh... from now on!"

She didn't try to speak. She just kept licking like a good little pet. I thought of her miserable little button every time I heard the bell tinkle, I thought of it under an impenetrable, inescapable shield, untouched and inaccessible, forever. I thought of her nude, cleaning and cooking, completing chores and serving my every need, a little bell hanging from that shield, always tugging, always teasing, her hole always puffy, leaking, thighs pressing together, always slick with her wetness.

I came hard on her tongue, a full-body, toe-curling orgasm I very rarely experienced, letting her go only when I had extracted every morsel of pleasure in that orgasm. She panted and gasped for breath, her palms still flat on the floor. I lay back and took it all in, my body still spasming occasionally minutes later from the sheer overwhelming pleasure I took from my perfect little pet.

I patted my thigh and told her to hop up. She sat her cute little butt in my lap and curled up into a ball, head resting on my chest. I slipped my hand between her thighs and removed the clamp that tormented her. She winced and yelped as the blood flow resumed, but was quick to resume her little moans and gasps caused by the randomness of the egg still within her.

I put the clamp aside and slipped my hand once more between her legs, cupping her smouldering, leaky pussy. I wanted it to be like this always. Always glistening, always oozing, always aching a terrible ache that could never be ignored nor relieved.

There we slept, one of us in perfect contentment, completely satisfied and soundly asleep, the other twitchy and desperate for relief. A relief that, by that point, she must have begun to fear would never come.

12