All Comments on 'Amended Partnership Agreement'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Interesting Opening***

Looking forward to the continuation. Thanks for sharing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Wonderful Partnership Agreement

This is a wonderful story and Donna and Gene must have talked about this starting right after his divorce. We need to know more about this story. It appears to be helping Les and well as Donna and Gene. Thank You and I hope that you have more to share about these characters. A wonderful way to be nursed back to health.

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago

very hot story well told. i can't wait for the next chapter

Rocketman51Rocketman51over 4 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed the characters, the build up and the story line! Hope to see more of this story line! Thank you for sharing your Storytelling!

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 4 years ago
Now that's a business partnership

Very nice tale, gentle build up to what was an obvious conclusion but all the better for that.

As others have said, there is scope for plenty more to come from these three people.

Cant wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best

Without a doubt this is one of the better written erotic tales I've read in my life ... and I've read a lot!

I'll be looking forward to all future chapters.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

WOW! What a great, erotic story you’ve written...and, I might add done so very well. But, where’s the rest of if???

Howardw41Howardw41almost 2 years ago

Great Story, Well Told.

PastaManPastaManabout 1 year ago

Great story, very well written. I hope you start writing again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...