Amended Partnership Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to apologize for my erection, then processed what she had said. "Three days!? What day is it?" I sat up, light-headed, but feeling much better.

"Thursday. What day did you think it was?"

"Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday? I don't know. Is it really Thursday? Man. I remember you bringing me back from work Monday evening and helping me to bed. No, wait. Did you bathe me too? Or was that a dream?" She shook her head with a smile and laughed again.

"Yes. I bathed you Tuesday morning. I've also been forcing you to keep fluids down, helping you use the bathroom, brush your teeth and giving you the medicine I had called in. Your doctor told me to track your temperature, as this bug is nasty with fever. Given how widespread the flu is right now, the only thermometers they had left at the pharmacy when I got your prescription were rectal. Sorry." She snickered as she held it up and wiped it off, setting it on the nightstand.

I looked and shook my head, still not believing it was Thursday and that she had been doing all that for me. I didn't remember anything.

Only dreams.

As I was processing this in my head, I looked down and realized my cock was still sticking straight up in the sheet.

"I'm so sorry Donna." I reached down and pushed my cock down, covering myself the best I could.

She smiled and stood, "You're a healthy man, Les. Erections are normal and there is nothing to apologize for. You've had quite a few since you've been here. Especially when I've lubed you and stuck the thermometer in your cute backside. Be happy everything still works." She winked.

"I'll run you another bath and strip these sheets while you soak. They are drenched from when your fever broke overnight. Also, you haven't had anything besides water and Gatorade for a few days now. You need to try and eat something to get your strength back. Would you like me to fix you something?"

"I think I could eat." I sat up, nodding my head yes. I also pulled the covers back over me as she walked into the bathroom. Despite her nonchalant attitude, I was feeling self-conscience about the situation. While she was in there, I also thought about what she said about being healthy and everything working. Was there something wrong with Gene?

Wait. Did she just say I had a cute backside?

I was feeling like a new person, but my thoughts were still fuzzy. I was also still very weak, but felt much better as I sat up. I'd never been so weak and out of it in my life.

I was also still hard.

My cock was almost hurting it was so hard. I reached down and adjusted it, hoping it would go down. Touching myself seemed to make it worse, but it felt good. I looked back and she was still running the water.

Fuck. Now what? I started stroking myself, trying to get a little relief.

She re-appeared a few moments later and I realized the water had stopped running.

"Do you want help again?" I looked back as she walked towards the bed while I was fondling myself under the sheet.

Shit. I know she saw what I was doing. I thought she was still in the bathroom.

Trying not pretend it didn't happen, "No. I think I can manage getting up by myself. I'll just need a couple of minutes. I feel drained and light-headed." She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the sheet back, my cock still sticking straight up.

"I meant with this." She reached down and grabbed my shaft, gently stroking it up and down.

Shock is not the right word, but the only one I could use to describe her actions.

"What are you doing?" While her stopping was the last thing on my mind, she was my business partner. And Gene's wife!

"Shh. Let's take care of this first and while you are in the tub, I'll fix you something to eat." She sat on the bed, positioning herself between my legs. She sat with her legs crossed as she stroked my cock with one hand and manipulated my balls with the other.

"Donna. What about Gene? You can't do this!" While my words said 'no', my cock said 'YES! YES!'.

She smiled while looking at my cock, then her green eyes peered back into mine. "I told you to be quiet. Gene and I have an understanding we will explain later." She looked back a my cock and gripped hard, slowly stroking up and down

"Do you not remember me doing this for you yesterday?"

"What?" I started thinking and then remembered the dream. No, the dreams. Or were they dreams? Fuck, did I really tell her all those things I was dreaming about? Had she really already done this for me?

"Les, stop thinking. Relax and enjoy as I stroke your cock." She had taken care of me for days now. I figured we could sort this out later, whatever 'this' was.

But what understanding with Gene?

Wait, did she just say 'cock' again?

Who is this? She's always so proper, did I hear that right?

As she slowly massaged my balls, she maintained a strong grip, stroking up and down on my shaft. I stared at her feminine hands, her nails recently manicured and painted a muted brown. Her wedding ring sparkling in the light coming through the blinds.

I thought about Gene.

What understanding?

She said I should be happy everything still works. Was that his health problem?

As I thought about what was happening, I began to rationalize what she was doing. After all, it was just a handjob. Hell, she did bathe me and help me use the bathroom. This wasn't that big a deal.

Was it?

As I began to enjoy the situation, I looked back up. While I had always thought she was attractive for an older woman, I started to appreciate how beautiful she really was. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail again, not perfectly fixed like in the office every day. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but she didn't need to. She looked 20 years younger.

She was wearing a cotton tank top and pajama shorts again. I couldn't help but stare at her nipples poking through the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra. Again. Staring for too long, I looked back up and her green eyes were staring straight at mine, knowing what I was looking at.

Smiling, she let go of me and pulled her top over her head, tossing it to the floor. She began stroking me again as I began admiring her beautiful, bare breasts. As I took in the beauty of her chest, my eyes began to wander further down her body. She was sitting with her legs crossed, her shorts loosely leaving a gap where I could see her light pink panties. Although not a perfect angle, there was no doubt she was wet, as there was a dark pink spot where the fabric covered her pussy.

My eyes must have been about to pop out of their sockets as she proceeded to knead my balls and stroked my cock.

"I'm not as young as those women you've been dating, but I hope you enjoy the view anyway. Do you like my tits Les?" I know I had to have a dumb look on my face as my mouth was physically open in disbelief and eyes wide open as I stared back up at her.

Cock. Tits.

This was a very different Donna than the woman I've known all these years. At this point, I KNEW this wasn't a dream but couldn't believe this was happening. This is Donna. This is Gene's wife. Topless. Talking dirty. Stroking me!

Squeezing my cock, which was at full attention now, "It appears your beautiful cock doesn't seem to mind the view. You get so hard every time I touch it, even in your sleep. Mmm, there it is, I see things are working."

I looked back and pre-cum was forming on the tip of my cock as her hand moved from the base back up to the tip.

Both of us now staring at the drop which had formed, she looked back up and our eyes met.

I was mesmerized by her eyes.

And she didn't look away. She didn't break eye contact, as she leaned over and took me into her mouth. I made an audible gasp as she took me all the way in, gagging a little on the last two inches.

She continued kneading my balls as she pulled off to just the head and then all the way back down. She knew what she was doing. In all my years married to Tiffany and even the women I'd been with since, none were able to take me all the way down like that. It's not that I'm that big, just they always hit a gag reflex where Donna did and stopped.

Only Donna continued.

Her breasts were swaying as she slowly bobbed up and down. Despite my weakened state, I reached up and cupped one breast. Her erect nipple brushing the palm of my hand. Looking back up, she pulled off my cock and pushed my hand away from her breast.

Fuck! I'd crossed a line. But who could blame me?

That moment lasted only a second as she got up and peeled off her shorts and panties. I stared at her neatly trimmed pussy in disbelief, as she then got on one knee and draped her other leg over mine. Holding my cock, she rubbed it back and forth between her glistening wet pussy lips. She was not only wet, she was drenched.

I looked in amazement as she then lowered herself on to me like an experienced woman knowing what she wants.

"Donna! NO! We can't!" I started to sit up, scared about going too far. I'd rationalized a handjob somehow. Maybe even her being naked, but knew the blowjob was over the line. I couldn't cross this one.

They are my friends.

They are my partners.

They are married!

"I told you to hush and enjoy. I love Gene, you know that. Only, he can't do this for me anymore. He knows I'm in here and is okay with it. My pussy has been wet for days now wanting your cock inside me."

I was speechless. It wouldn't have mattered if I could have spoken in that moment though. Her piercing green eyes were sparkling like her wedding ring as she lowered herself completely on to me. Her hand moved from my cock and back to the hand she had pushed away. Taking it, she put it back to her breast. No, tits. Then the other. Both hands now cupping her tits as she began slowly rocking back and forth. Our bodies one. Her nipples were almost as hard as my cock. I began playing with them as she rested her palms on my chest and started rocking into me harder. Her pace was still slow, but she was bearing most of her weight on my cock.

"Your cock feels so good Les. You have no idea how long I've wanted you inside me. You can have me anytime you want." Our eyes were locked again.

"I mean it, Les. Anytime you want, my pussy is yours. When we are at work, you can come into my office and bend me over the table. Pull up my dress and pull my panties to the side. My pussy will be wet and ready for you to shove yourself into me." Oh my god. What is happening?

My cock was as hard as if I were in my 20s. I could feel her squeezing me with her PC muscles as she began rocking faster and talking nastier. Pushing back up against her, I began fucking back the best I could with what little energy I had.

She sat back up, cupping her hands around mine, which were fondling her tits.

"Pinch my nipples, Les. I like a little pain when I have sex." This was new territory for me, as Tiffany hated to have her nipples pinched.

While I was pinching and tweaking her nipples, she reached behind her and grabbed my balls. She smiled and then put a finger between my cheeks and put it in to my ass. While an awkward angle, she still managed to reach my prostate while she was riding me.

"You like having your ass played with, don't you?" I nodded. How did she know? Did I tell her when I was out of it?

"I like playing with a man's ass. That's the only way Gene can cum now, so I've become somewhat an expert at it. I'll play with yours and use your toys on you anytime you want. All you have to do is ask."

Fuck. That wasn't a dream. I did tell her my fantasies!

"Or maybe, I'll just come into your office and take you like you said you wanted to be taken. How does that sound?"

This was too much. I had reached that point. Ejaculation was imminent.

"Donna, I'm-I'm about to come."

Her eyes seemed to brighten even more. "Fill me with your come, Les. Fill my pussy."

Moments later, I erupted. It was three or four long spurts. Like I'd not come in a long time. Already light-headed, her gaze became fuzzy and I literally saw stars as my orgasm began to subside. My head spinning and buzzing at the same time from the release of oxytocin. I closed my eyes as I began to come down from the high.

She pulled her finger out of my ass and lightly squeezed my balls. As I softened, I slipped out. She lifted and my come leaked from her drenched opening. She took the sheet and wiped the mess running down her leg. She then wiped up the come from my pubic hair and lay beside me, propping herself on her elbow.

Her green eyes piercing mine, "You didn't do anything wrong, Les. Please don't think you did. I want you to go take a bath and clean up. I'll strip the sheets and fix you something to eat, as you haven't had anything to eat in three days. We can talk about what happened over breakfast, okay? But I was serious about what I said. You can have me anytime you want.

Anytime". She kissed my forehead.

Not giving me a chance to respond, she pulled the sheet off me and threw it into the floor. She picked up her top and slid it back over her head. She then put on her panties and shorts. Helping me move to the edge of the bed, I stood and she gave me a hug. She looked back up and smiled, not saying anything else.

My mind was racing as I soaked in the tub.

What did we just do?

She said I didn't do anything wrong, but we just fucked! She's married, how is that not wrong? Yet, it felt right. She said Gene knew. He couldn't do that for her anymore. Was she really serious about anytime I want?

I began running different scenarios in my head about what had just happened and the dreams I'd been having. Or were they dreams? Yet, I didn't feel dirty like I had always imagined an affair would feel like. Not that I was married anymore, but she was. I don't know. There was something about the way she looked at me. Her eyes. It just felt...right.

"Are you ready to eat?" She walked towards me with a towel, still wearing the same top and shorts she had tossed in the floor as she lowered herself on to me.

"Come on, Les, you've been in there half an hour. You are going to turn into a prune!" She walked over and held the towel out and wrapped it around me as I stood. Somehow, being naked in front of her wasn't as big an issue as it was earlier. As she dried me off, she bent down and took my soft cock into her mouth for a moment then stood back and walked me to the bed.

"I laid your underwear, shirt and a robe on the bed. Gene and I have breakfast waiting for you in the sun room."

Gene! Fuck, what am I supposed to say?

Grabbing my face with both hands, she looked me deeply in the eyes again.

"Get dressed and let's talk over breakfast. But since you are starting to recover, I'm going to insist you stay here tomorrow and through the weekend. That way I can make sure the blood is flowing in all the right areas. You're going to need your strength, because I plan on fucking you all weekend." My eyes widened as she released my face and grabbed my balls again.

Despite her calm demeanor, I was shaking and visibly nervous as I walked through their kitchen into the back sunroom. Sitting at the table was Gene in a shirt and pajama pants and Donna still in her shorts and braless under her shirt.

"You look like you are feeling much better, Les. Sit down please." He didn't appear angry. He was calm and smiling. Looking at Donna, he reached over and grabbed her hand, holing it as they shared a loving look like spouses do. After their moment, both looked back at me.

He took a deep breath, squeezed Donna's hand and looked me in the eyes.

"I know what happened a little while ago and what Donna has told you about her offer. I think Donna and I do owe you an explanation."

12