American Animals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinking down on Nathaniel's cock, she felt it happen. The rising wave of her pleasure gathering inside of her, sweeping downward, rolling over to break against the beach of Theo's mouth. With Nathaniel's shaft still nestled against her tongue, she cried out. Her hips bucked slightly, and she felt Theo's hands tighten around them. His fingers pressed into her skin—the inherent dominance of the feeling only making Maya's orgasm stronger. The two men held her, one on either side of her body, as she shuddered and dragged her fingers backward through the carpet of the van.

When she finally came up for air, she came up gasping.

After a moment to catch her breath, she felt Nathaniel moving in front of her. Bringing his legs up, he slid them underneath her body so that she was kneeling, straddling him with each limb. Reaching up, he placed a hand on either side of her face and drew her down into a deep, long kiss. Their tongues tangled, each breathing deeply through their nose against the others' cheeks.

Without thinking, Maya arched her back slightly. Theo's hands released her hips as she placed the wet opening of her pussy against the hard end of Nathaniel's cock. Her breathing became a bit higher, a bit more rushed, as she began to sink down over the man's shaft.

"—Wait!" He broke the kiss suddenly to gasp the word.

Maya froze. Her entire body ached with desperation, and she had to concentrate on not bringing her hips down to pull the man inside of her fully. As it was, she could feel the first inch of his cock; the slight strain of pleasure as it stretched her wide open. She looked into his eyes, her stare somewhere between confused hesitation and naked, desperate begging.

"Condoms," he breathed, "glovebox."

"I'm clean," she assured him—something she realized they should have discussed earlier, but had been lost somewhere in the haze of the moment. Maybe she was a bit higher than she'd previously thought, to forget something like that.

"So am I," he matched her tone, "We should still..."

"Agreed." She pulled herself off the man with no small amount of compunction.

"I've got it." Theo's voice spoke suddenly from behind her. Before either of them had a chance to argue, the sandy-haired man moved past them. His hands grabbed either side of the front seats as he slid into the passenger side. The glovebox clicked open. A moment later, he reappeared holding four condoms in silver wrapping and a small black bottle.

Lube, Maya realized. Smart man.

Tossing one of the condoms to Nathaniel, Theo instead took a kneeling position beside them. Maya had to sit up slightly as Nathaniel opened the condom and rolled it down the length of his penis. Before she had a chance to lower herself, Maya saw Theo click the cap open on the small black bottle and squirt a small amount of translucent gel into the palm of his hand. Rubbing them together, he reached between her legs and took hold of Nathaniel's cock. He stroked it twice, covering the already lubricated condom in another layer, before wiping his open hands against the carpet.

"Not our first rodeo," Theo grinned at the question in her eyes.

Somehow, that didn't surprise Maya. In fact, the idea of it made the already desperate arousal inside of her rise further. Leaning down, she felt Nathaniel's hands go around her hips. Her open lips hung an empty inch over his. She let her words fall into his open mouth.

"Fuck me like you mean it."

He obliged. Maya drew a deep breath as he entered her from below, lifting his hips and drawing them forward in a way that made the muscles of his stomach tighten below her. She felt the passage of each inch as the man's cock reached inside of her, sent deep easily by the combination of lube and her own wetness. Bringing their lips together, she whimpered into his mouth.

The sound seemed to bring something to life inside of Nathaniel, like a leviathan rearing its head from the depths. Maya thought immediately of Theo's tattoos. Both of Nathaniel's hands left her hips; one taking hold of the round cheek of her bum, the other going into her hair in a way that made her tilt her head slightly toward it. As the tension forced her to release the kiss, he brought her head down to his shoulder so that his lips were against her ear.

Despite the heat of it, the low whisper of his voice sounded compelling and genuine. "Tell me if it's too much."

"It's not," she breathed against his skin, "Do it harder."

She felt his hand tighten in her hair, holding her in place, as he began to rock beneath her. They weren't deep, thrusting motions. Instead, he drew back only an inch or two before pushing with his legs and rolling his stomach against hers. The position of it made her clit push against the base of his pelvis with each motion. Maya cried out softly at the sudden, unexpected relief of it. She felt something building inside of her—not just an orgasm, though she knew she could come easily with another few minutes of this, but something that felt almost like the pressure of hot steam trapped inside her body.

Whatever this was, the intensity of it was almost enough to frighten her. Would have, likely, if not for the equal intensity of her arousal.

As the man's rhythm increased slightly, she began to rock her hips downward to meet it. He didn't try to stop her, only controlling her movements every once and a while with the placement of his legs and hips. His thighs held her open, his body working beneath her with the same smooth power she'd first noticed in his surfing. As Maya lost herself in the pleasure of it, she opened her eyes to find Theo stroking his cock as he watched them.

"Fuck me," she gasped between motions, locking eyes with Theo.

"Want to take over?" Nathaniel didn't stop the rhythm of his movement as he turned his head to speak to Theo—something that amazed Maya. Somehow, though his breathing came from deep in his chest, his voice actually sounded steadier than it had in previous moments.

"No!" Maya felt the word catch in her throat, swallowing hard before she continued. Stopping her own movement, she pushed her stomach against Nathaniel's in a way that brought her bum slightly higher in the air between his legs. Her eyes stayed on Theo's, wide and meaningful, "Fuck me, Theo. Please."

She felt a near explosion of relief at the understanding in the man's face. Maya watched as Theo reached down and took a condom from the carpet, opening it with his teeth and rolling it down the still-hard length of his shaft. Repeating his earlier action with the lube, he stroked himself slowly as he walked, on his knees, behind her.

Maya felt herself trembling—but whether it was pleasure, or nerves, or anticipation, she didn't know. An intoxicating combination of the three, perhaps. The only thing that stopped her from holding her breath was Nathaniel's steady movements beneath her. Each time he entered her, Maya felt the breath forced from her lungs; as if there was only room for one of them inside of her.

She felt a second pair of legs against hers. When the tip of Theo's cock touched the tight ring of her asshole, she clenched instinctively. It took a deep exhale, and a momentary slowing of Nathaniel's rolling thrusts, for her to relax enough to be able to speak.

"Please," she begged, urging the man slightly by shifting her weight backward. It made the head of his penis press more firmly against her asshole.

When he pushed inside for the first time, it was enough to make Maya feel slightly lightheaded. He went unbelievably slowly, moving forward in a matter of centimeters. She felt the muscles around her back hole press inward slightly, and then loosen as the man's cock pushed through them. Maya reached up, grabbing Nathaniel's hair and crying out against his neck.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

"You still okay?" She heard Theo's slightly concerned voice asking from behind her.

"Yes—" Maya gasped, nodding violently, "Please—more." With an almost mindless pleasure, she pushes her hips backward. The man's cock pushes another inch inside of her; a stretch, but not becoming wider any longer. He's at least half way inside of her, Maya knows—he must be. The two cocks make the bottom of her body feel taut, tight, full.

And then they begin to move.

A sound leaves Maya's mouth as they each begin to thrust; slow, alternating movements. It takes her a second to realize that the sound came from her, and that she's making it repeatedly; a low-pitched, throaty moan that's quickly rising in tone. A sound that's foreign to her, but that perfectly matching the sound of the steam that's now fighting to escape from her body. Pressing her mouth to Nathaniel's neck, she fights the urge to scream in pleasure as both men trade thrusts inside of her.

For a moment, she loses herself. It's all wet heat, noise, pressure. And then she's writhing, one hand grabbing at Nathaniel's hair and the other clawing at the carpet of the van bottom as she comes. A spasm runs through her legs, leaving them twitching. Gasping against the man's now slightly sweat-damp skin, she breathes deeply. The steam is still there, roiling inside of her, seeking an escape.

It finds one a moment later. Maya let out a pitched moan as Theo's cock buried itself deep inside of her, bringing the front of his hips against the back of her butt cheeks and then holding there. As he does, the speed of Nathaniel's thrusts increases, without a word between them or a moment of hesitation. This time, he doesn't roll forward. As he comes up, the base of his penis connects with Maya's clit. A fast, continuous motion. This has to be practiced, some small part of her knows. It's too perfect to be anything else.

And then, she's coming. Not just coming. Coming hard. This time, she does scream. A drawn-out sound as a flood of wetness rushes through the bottom of her body; a sudden, forceful condensing of the steam she felt. Her entire body bucked, making her acutely aware of the fact that both men were inside of her; holding themselves there and letting her body ride through the orgasm with her own movement.

It takes Maya a moment to realize, as she lays gasping for air against Nathaniel's shoulder, that there's more moisture clinging to the inside of her thighs than sweat can account for. That inside her body is only a warm, satisfying pulse where the steam had once been rolling. Did I just...?

Eyes rolling slightly, she looked up at Nathaniel's face. She found him grinning; his brown hair slicked to his forehead, his sun-flushed face looking down at her with his chin pressed to his chest. Releasing the hand from her hair, he lifted it and, with three fingers curled against his palm and his thumb and pinky sticking out in opposite directions, shook it back and forth. The universal surfing signal for All good?.

It took her a moment to remember how to use her arm. When she finally managed to lift it from his chest, she repeated the signal. Beneath her, both men had begun to move once more. As she last tremors of the orgasm worked their way through her, Maya found herself becoming sore.

Just as she was about to open her mouth and say something, she felt the muscles of Nathaniel's stomach tighten below her. It was like sitting on a rock shelf. His breathing came faster, and faster, and then halted altogether. With a final thrust, he remained buried in her. Maya felt the man's cock pulsing as he came, his breath released in a series of fast pants.

"Fuck!" Theo cried out, his hand reaching forward and taking hold of her shoulder.

Obviously feeling the other man's reaction had an effect on him. Another dozen thrusts and he was there—his cock going rigid, unbelievably hard, inside the tunnel of her ass. She felt a tremor pass through his hips and into hers, and then he was folding forward. His stomach curved over the top of her bum, his fingers tightening against her skin as he came.

Letting out a deep groan, Theo righted himself. His hand slid slowly along the curve of Maya's back.

"Slow—" she breathed, but it was a pointless instruction. Theo knew what he was doing. Instead of pulling out right away, he waited for his cock to soften slightly and then eased it out of her, an inch at a time. A moment later, Nathaniel followed the same pattern.

Maya rolled off of Nathaniel, collapsing against the carpet of the van. She felt Theo's body fall beside her. For a moment, the three lay side-by-side. The only sound in the van was the sound of their deep, mingled breathing. Reaching out, Maya placed an exhausted hand on both of the men's stomachs. A low laugh, almost a cough, left her throat.

"Can I keep you two?" She asked.

Theo laughed, the sound slightly deeper than hers. Rolling and genuine. Underneath her hand, she felt the muscles of his stomach shaking slightly with effort as the sound pulled them tight against his skin. As the sound faded, he let out a long breath. As both of them men reached down to remove the condoms, Maya felt a familiar, slightly stretched emptiness inside of her body. The sound of her breathing was exhausted, and satisfied.

"Most certainly."

Nathaniel nodded, his brown hair scratching quietly against the carpet. "I second that."

"Excellent," Maya took a moment to breathe, and then continued, "By the way, the hook-up... Her name's Lydia. Best pot in southern California. She's the red-head on the beach."

"Oh yeah," Nathaniel chuckled, "I forgot about that."

"Well," Maya grinned, "I think you both earned it."

[six months later]

As Maya stepped out of her Honda hatchback, she found herself faced by a familiar sight. A brown box van stood near the far side of the parking lot; white-walled tires, surf rack on top empty. Her eyes held on it for a moment. Leaving her board on top of her vehicle, she threw the door closed behind her and dashed toward the beach. As her shoed feet his the sand, she slid down the side of a sand hill and pulled up short.

"Well I'll be—" a familiar voice came from beneath her.

She glanced down, finding Theo propped up on one elbow from a beach blanket. Another figure lay beside him, turning a white smile toward Maya as her fiery orange hair spilled out of the way. A pair of blue-green eyes squinted against the sun. Maya felt a bit of satisfaction as she noticed that one of Lydia's feet was resting between Theo's feet, her leg resting over his. Obviously, her connection had worked out.

"You bring Nate with you?"

Instead of answering, Theo nodded out toward the water. It was a beautiful day, with a hard easterly wind throwing the waves over the length of the beach. Far out, Maya could make out a brown-haired figure cutting through the surf. She watched the nose of his board rise toward the sun, the black of his suit shiningly wetly, his arms outstretched as he carved along the face of a wave.

"Now I understand why these two wanted to surf this beach today," Lydia's voice held a grin, slightly muffled as she settled her cheek back on her folded arms. One eye, the lower one, was closed. The other one remained open, shining up at Maya.

"We're renting a place up near Huntington," Theo explained, "but we've been staying with Lydia for the last week. Came down to catch some waves."

"Speaking of—" Lydia turned over, propping herself up on one arm as she cast a glance over Maya. The two women caught one another's' eyes, two pairs of eyebrows rising almost indiscernibly and then flattening as they came to a silent agreement, "We're doing a little thing at my place, tonight. Any chance you're free?"

"I suppose," Maya grinned at her gaze travelled between Lydia and Theo, "I could be convinced."

American Animals —— THE END.