American Beauty

Story Info
The movie stirred her to action.
1.5k words
4.11
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Comments and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Anna was hot! She was the girl every guy in her high school wanted to fuck. I didn't go to her high school, but would later meet a few people who had.

Anna had been assigned as an employee in my area at work. We met my first day back from a vacation, which was also my birthday. Talk about a great surprise! The quality trainer who had been filling in for me introduced her to me, along with two other female new hires, but Anna stood out.

I noticed her and the other new girls giggling every now and again. I could only guess what private jokes they were sharing, but I knew what was on my mind whenever I'd see Anna.

One day, as I was leading our pre-work stretches, our eyes just locked. I fell right then, and I fell hard.

Let me describe Anna to you. Beautiful blue eyes, soft blue, with a twinkle. A smile that was often a smirk or a shit eating grin, but her face would brighten any room she was in. Soft hair, shoulder length, she'd wear it up in a pony tail at work. It was just a matter of time before those lips were wrapped around me, while I held her by that pony tail, making her keep her hands behind her back, with a trail of spit dripping from my cock and her lips, from her mouth to the floor, while she let me have my way fucking her face, my balls hitting her chin, as she looked deep in my eyes with those beautiful blues of hers.

I wasn't supposed to date anyone who worked for me, so it took some patience while we sent out feelers through an older lady who thought we'd make a cute couple.

Eventually we hooked up. Her perky 36C breasts were a delicious mouthful, just the right size to suck and squeeze, and beautiful to look at whenever we were naked and fucking. She was 20 years old, so her boobs stayed right there in front when she was on her back. She later told me she had worn band-aids over her nipples on our first date so I wouldn't see how aroused she was.

So, we had been dating a few months when we went to see the movie American Beauty. That movie has a lot of sex in it. A lot of sex. The main character wants to fuck the girl next door. His wife is fucking a real estate agent, while the husband has these fantasies throughout the movie about the hot teen next door.

We had taken Anna's Chevy to the movies. After the movie, as we walked to her Blazer, she grabbed the keys from her purse and said "here Michael, you're driving." While it wasn't unusual for me to drive her car, the urgency in her voice certainly made my ears peek up.

I opened the door for her, then walked around and got in the driver's seat.

She reached into my pants for my dick with both hands before I had put the car in gear.

Damn, sometimes this girl was too good to be true.

She slowed down just enough to let me actually start driving, then had my dick in her mouth before we were out of the parking lot.

She kept one hand around my dick, stroking it while her head bounced up and down, going to town blowing me, while she had her other hand around the base of my cock below my balls squeezing me, or rolling my balls around in her hand, never letting go of the hold her mouth had on my dick. I was in heaven!

For the next 15 minutes I kept my left hand on the steering wheel, and used my right hand to keep her hair out of her face while she gave me some of the best road head I've ever had.

My apartment was at the top of a steep hill, and I know she noticed the change in elevation, but she didn't slow down or stop, or even speed up to finish me before we parked, she just kept sucking like a woman in love with my dick in her mouth. As I parked, I told her I wanted her sucking me again the second we stepped inside.

She was on her knees as soon as she stepped inside, and I barely had the door closed behind me before she was reaching for my cock with one hand while pulling down my pants with the other. I let her work on my sausage while I worked off my pants and drawers, watching her the whole time as her head moved back and forth, while her lips slid along the length of my shaft from my head to her fist, which was now almost as wet as her mouth from all the spit spilling from her mouth.

While taking my shirt off I had a wonderful idea! I said "Anna I want you to keep sucking my dick until we're in the bedroom." She just nodded while mumbling "ummm hmmm, ohh kmff" without stopping. Which was exactly my idea!

At this point Anna was still fully dressed. After I told her I wanted her to suck my dick until we were in the bedroom at the end of the hall, I told her I wanted her naked before we got to my bedroom. She enthusiastically nodded her head while bobbing on my cock. Then I went for the icing on the cake... I said "Anna honey, i don't want my dick to leave your mouth until i slide it in your pussy". She started sucking my cock with even more conviction, working one pants leg off at a time, then her panties. She adjusted herself on her knees, as I reached inside her shirt and unsnapped her bra, sliding it out from the arm of her t-shirt. Now all Anna had on was her t-shirt.

Without stopping, she slowed down just enough to look up at me, my dick halfway past her lips, asking with her eyes "how am I supposed to take my shirt off without letting go of your dick"? I helped one arm out of her shirt, then told her she had half a second's reprieve to switch hands and get her other arm through and her shirt off. In a blink she was topless; I never saw her move that fast when she was at work!

Now we were both naked, and I was standing with my back to the door, looking down at one of the most beautiful women I would ever screw, while she rocked back and forth on her knees servicing me, awaiting further instructions. Anna was facing me, leaving her backside pointing down the hallway towards the bedroom.

Slowly I took a small step forward, then another, as Anna scooted back each time. My third step was bigger, and her eyes got bigger as my dick bumped against the back of her throat. It was right about then that it dawned on Anna she was going to get deep dicked in her face for the next 30 feet, and the slower she scooted backwards on her knees, the deeper she was going to get face fucked.

I wasn't in a rush but I wasn't trying go slow down either, and Anna wasn't trying to back up faster than I was moving forward, but she was going slow enough to let me keep driving into her mouth, keeping my dick lodged inside, making sure I spent as much time in her throat as on her lips.

Usually if Anna was going to let me finish in her mouth she'd ask me to have a glass of water on hand to rinse after she swallowed. That night, as soon as we reached the bedroom I lifted her up and got on the bed with her, so she never had time to ask, as I wasn't letting a pause creep in to the action. I slid inside her warm, wet, tight pussy, and fucked long enough for her to come a few times, before I slid out and put the head of my cock on her lips. She went hands free as I knelt above her, drilling my cock deep in her mouth.

I was close to coming, so I had Anna scoot out of the middle of the bed as I lay down on my back. I propped a few pillows against the headboard as Anna slid between my legs. As she started licking her juices off my cock her hair slid forward, so I reached up and grabbed her pony tail, watching with an unobstructed view as she really went to work on my dick.

I exploded in her mouth as she sucked every drop of come from my balls, which had been building up since we left the movies.

Finally she slowed her pace as my cock slowed its twitching in her mouth.

She never asked for water...