All Comments on 'American Dream Ch. 01'

by bangarsNmash

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chaptrr of Sonny's developing into David's own hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very erotic story; good descriptive pose and great characters. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written tale (in terms of style and plot development) although there were several mistakes which a careful edit would have caught, such as when Sonny asked David to film her cum-filled pussy near the end of the story but instead of writing "pussy" the author wrote of her asking him to film himself as he pulled out of her "dick"-- (something literally impossible to accomplish).

Otherwise, this was a good rendition of the "reluctant wife" who become an "enthusiastic wife" trope, one I enjoyed reading as the wife's mindset transitioned to that of a hotwife eager to have more rendezvous with her first extramarital lover (and future lovers as those relationships came along).

Liked it very much; would love to read of Sonny's further adventures in "hotwifing", especially if she becomes more assertive in choosing her lovers for herself, progressing through the various stages of gentle femdom to eventually dominate her husband into being "helpful" in fluffing her lovers before and during her "fucksessions" and "cleaning up" her creampied pussy afterward. A definite 5; more please.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

So making your wife a whore is an Indian cuck’s American great?

NaynaNaynaover 1 year ago

Very well written. The descriptions are erotic and capable of arousing readers. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot and sexy... Every guys dream to do it to a married women and most married guys fantasy to fuck his wife with another man's cum in her cunt. Love the story part 2?

Digger66Digger66over 1 year ago

Please write part 2. Maybe she can recruit some other Indian friends.

Moksha250Moksha250over 1 year ago

Liked it and waiting for the next part

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

this was amazing! please continue this indian milf’s slutty adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been anxiously waiting for part 2. Don't let us down. Its been over two months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please post part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you ever going to post part 2? Please do so. We are waiting.

bangarsNmashbangarsNmash4 months agoAuthor

Apologies for the long delay. I’ve started writing again. Chapter 2 has been submitted here and should be up soon. It’s already posted on other sites. :)

I do have the framework done for the next few chapters, so there shouldn’t be as long of a delay. Aiming to release a chapter or story every week.

Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbangarsNmash@bangarsNmash
Writer of stories in various niches and fantasies. Most of my stories are part of longer series, which allows for you to follow along as my characters grow and explore their sexuality. I try to release a new story every week. Yes, I took about a year off to focus on life, bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES