American Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonny returns home to Ravi who gets to reclaim his wife.
2.7k words
4.35
8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

American Dream Chapter 2

As I drove home I could feel David's cum leaking out of my pussy and soaking my panties. I thought back to how I had just had amazing sex with my co-worker, Daivd. The best sex I'd had in as long as I could remember. Even though David had fucked me three times, I was still extremely turned on and wanted more sex. I was excited to see my husband Ravi and have him reclaim my pussy. At the same time I was also nervous how he would react to his wife who had just fucked another man for the first time ever.

I heard my phone buzz in the cupholder of my SUV. I immediately looked down and saw a text from Ravi. I unlocked my phone and read it without thinking twice.

Ravi: Great! Can't wait to see you.

I was relieved that he said he was excited, but I knew it was possible that would change when I got home.

I heard my phone buzz again. It was Ravi.

Ravi: Kids are asleep. I'll be waiting for you upstairs.

Reading Ravi's text made me a little wetter. The idea of him waiting for me to get home so he could reclaim my pussy. I knew Ravi hadn't cum in many days, so he must be horny by this point.

A moment later I was pulling into our driveway. I put my SUV in park, took a deep breath, gathered my things and got out. I was in a trance, feeling the wetness between my legs and the million thoughts racing through my head. I smelled like sex. My hair was a mess. How would things between David and I change at work? I made my way through the front door and then up the stairs. Each step I took I could feel my nerves grow, hoping Ravi wouldn't change how he feels when he saw me in real life and it hit him that his wife had just had sex with a different man.

Our bedroom door was closed when I reached it. I put my hand on the handle, took a deep breath, and turned it. I walked into the room and quietly closed the door behind me. When I turned around I was surprised to see Ravi laying there in our bed, completely naked. His hand was on his hard cock, lightly stroking it.

"Hey, honey." I said, smiling at Ravi.

"Hey. I'm so glad you're finally home. How did it go?" Ravi asked, returning the smile.

I bit my lower lip.

"Really nice. David was a gentle lover. Very caring. He took good care of your wife." I said to Ravi.

I thought to myself "So far, so good."

I put my stuff down on our dresser and turned back towards Ravi. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to fuck him. Without thinking, I removed my jacket and top. Then I pulled my pants down, leaving just my panties on.

I got on the bed and seductively crawled up Ravi's body until I could feel his cock press against my panty covered pussy.

I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you, baby." I whispered between kisses.

"Mmmm I love you too." Ravi said with a smile.

"You excited?" I asked as I grinded my pussy against his cock, making sure he could feel how wet I was.

Ravi closed his eyes in pleasure as he could feel how wet my panties were. I could tell it was finally hitting him that my wetness wasn't just the juices from my pussy, but included another man's cum.

"You feel how wet I am, baby?" I asked continuing to grind my hip against Ravi

Ravi continued to lay there with his eyes closed concentrating on my wetness.

"You know that's David's cum, right baby?" I asked, pushing things, hoping to get a response out of Ravi.

Ravi smiled and bit his lip. I could feel his cock throbbing against my pussy.

"You want to fuck me?" I asked, grinding against Ravi's cock a little harder.

"Oh, yes. I need to fuck you so bad." Ravi finally said.

I didn't want to wait any longer. I quickly reached down and pulled my panties off. I could feel more of David's cum leak out of me and on to my inner thigh. After I removed my panties, I positioned myself over Ravi's cock. I could feel his throbbing head against the entrance of my pussy. It was warm and ready to enter me.

I reached down and helped guide Ravi's cock to the entrance of my pussy. I rubbed the head against my entrance a couple times before Ravi grabbed onto my hip and thrust inside of me.

Ravi entered me with no resistance. I was soaking wet and full of David's cum. When I bottomed out, I paused for a moment and let Ravi take in what was going on. That his dick was inside my well used pussy, and it was no longer the only dick that has ever been inside me.

Ravi moaned and I smiled at him.

I leaned over again and whispered in his ear "Yeah? You like fucking your wife's well used pussy? You imagining what it was like when David had his cock inside me?"

"Mmhmmmm" Ravi said, still holding onto my hips, guiding me up and down on his cock.

I sat up and put my hands on Ravi's chest and began riding him. I looked down and saw Ravi looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back.

I leaned over and whispered "Do you want to hear about it?"

Ravi smiled and nodded.

"Mmmm" I moaned in his ear.

"Well, I got to David's house and I was really nervous." I said, "But David was great at calming my nerves and within a few minutes of getting there I was sucking his white cock." I continued.

Ravi gasped and his grip on my hips intensified.

"Then I made him put on a condom and let him fuck my married pussy." I said.

"How..." Ravi gasped, gripping my hips even tighter. "How big was he?" Ravi asked.

I paused for a second, contemplating what to tell him. Would Ravi be offended that David was bigger? Would he be turned on? I didn't know what to say. I decided to take the easy way out.

"His cock was nice, baby. It felt so good inside my pussy." I moaned in his ear as I continued riding Ravi's cock.

"Tell me how big he was." Ravi demanded.

I hesitated again.

"I want to know how big he was. Was he bigger than me?" Ravid continued.

I panicked, not knowing what to say.

"Yes, baby." I whispered.

"Oh, fuck, Sonny" Ravi moaned as his breathing got more shallow.

Did Ravi like that David was bigger? I decided to lean into it more.

"Yeah, baby. David's cock was so big. So much bigger than yours. I felt soooo filled by his big cock." I whispered seductively into his ear.

"OH FUCK, BABY!" Ravi moaned out loud.

I quickly covered his mouth, worried he might wake up the kids.

"Fuck, I'm going to...." Ravi whispered heavily. "I'm going to cum!"

I felt Ravi begin to thrust in and out of me with greater speed and instensity. He was just using my pussy now and he frantically pulled my pussy up and down on his cock.

"Fuck, Sonny..." Ravi said, gasping.

Then I felt his cock start to throb and the first spurt of cum shoot into my pussy. Then another and another. Ravi's grip on my hips was so tight it hurt, yet it felt so good. I could feel tingling in my pussy.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby" I whispered, "Cum inside me. Reclaim your wife's pussy."

Just then Ravi slammed me down on him and began grunting. I could feel spurt after spurt spray the inside of my pussy, filling me up again, mixing with David's load from less than an hour ago.

Ravi's load was the biggest I can remember. It felt like it would never end. I could feel cum leaking out of me as he continued to shoot inside of me. When Ravi finally finished cumming, I collapsed down on Ravi's chest. I was totally exhausted.

One thing I did notice is that Ravi didn't lose his erection like he normally does. As I laid my head on his chest I could still feel is cock in my pussy, just as hard as when we first started fucking.

Then Ravi broke the silence, "Roll over." He said with a kind of confidence I wasn't used to.

I lifted myself off his cock and could feel a rush of cum seep out of my pussy.

I rolled off of Ravi and onto my back just next to him.

Ravi got up from laying on his back and crawled between my legs. I could feel his cock at my entrance again as Ravi leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you, baby." Ravi said, his hard cock once again throbbing at my entrance.

Then he kissed his way back down my back. First kissing my ears and neck, then working his way down my breasts, gentling sucking on my hard nipples. Then he continued kissing down my stomach until I could feel his lips on my pubic mound.

I gasped and my legs trembled in anticipation.

Ravi spent a moment looking at my pussy. I can only imagine what it must have looked like.

After a few moments Ravi then starting licking my pussy. First a long lick from my entrance all the way up to my clit. The feeling of his tongue on my sensitive clit sent shockwaves through my body.

"OH!" I moaned loudly.

Then Ravi did the same thing again. I could feel more cum leaking out of my as Ravi's tongue ran up my pussy. Who knows if it was Ravi's or David's or both. But Ravi seemed to really be into this.

Ravi continued to eat me out and I could feel another orgasm building. The way Ravi was eating me out was like he was possessed. He never ate me out like this. I could feel his tough pushing inside me, almost like he couldn't get enough of the cum inside me.

My hands were gripped onto Ravi's black hair, holding his face against my pussy as he passionately ate me out. Then I passed the point of no return as an orgasm washed over me. I pulled Ravi's head further into me. Not only did I not want him to stop, I needed to feel all of him in my pussy.

As my orgasm took over, my body thrashed about. I had lost all on control as I writhed around in pleasure.

"OH, Ravi! Ravi!" I moaned.

Ravi reached up to try and keep me quiet, but it didn't work.

"OH, Ravi! Don't stop. Please don't stop!" I moaned.

As my orgasm subsided I laid there out of breath, basically comatose.

Ravi crawled up next to me and kissed my neck.

"You smell like him, baby." Ravi said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm, I love it." Ravi said.

"Oh yeah? Did you like tasting David's cum too?" I asked half joking.

"Mhmm, I did." Ravi said pulling my hand down to his still hard cock.

I gripped it tight, feeling the wetness of my cum, David's cum, and Ravi's cum still on his dick.

I kissed Ravi.

"Want more?" I asked, smiling at Ravi.

"Seems like it." Ravi said, smiling at me, "Why don't you bend over?"

I gave Ravi a curious look. "Oh yeah? We never do that."

"I know Sonny, but I'm so horny right now. I want you every way possible." Ravi explained.

It seemed like my encounter with David really did ignite our sex life.

I bit my lower lip and rolled over, propping myself up on my forearms, and raising my butt up high. I felt Ravi get behind me and put his hand on the small of my back. Then I felt the head of his cock rub against my opening. The feeling sent shivers through my body once again.

Next, I felt Ravi begin to push his cock into my now swollen pussy lips. More than ever I could feel how swollen I had become as I was about to be fucked for the 5th time in the last few hours.

Ravi managed to push all of his cock inside me and moaned, "Oh baby, you're so tight."

"Mmm, I'm just swollen, baby." I replied, "You wife has been fucked a lot this evening."

Ravi now had hold of both of my hips and was starting to thrust in and out of me harder and harder. With each thrust I could feel his body slam into my ass, making it jiggle.

"Mmmm, Ravi. Fuck me as hard as yo can, baby!" I moaned

Ravi was fucking me like he hadn't fucked me in a long time. It was so aggressive and dominant. It was as though he was trying to prove to me that he was still worthy of fucking me.

I had zoned out from exhaustion as Ravi continued to pound me from behind. Then I heard Ravi moan.

"Ahhggghhhhhhh!"

Ravi then slammed into me one final time and I could feel his cock twitch as the first shots of cum filled me up yet again. This load wasn't nearly as large as the last, but still enough to replace the cum that Ravi had licked out of me.

"Fuck baby, that was amazing" Ravi said has he pulled out.

I could feel cum dripping out of my pussy as Ravi pulled out and collapsed next to me on the bed. I cuddled up next to him and kissed his lips.

"I love you baby." I said to Ravi.

"I love you too, baby." He said in return.

"That was the best sex we've had in a long time, Ravi. I can't believe you had it in you." I said to Ravi.

"Me either, but the thought of you being with another man really got me excited. I just can't get enough of you now." Ravi explained.

"I still don't get it..." I said to Ravi.

"I know, it's strange. The question is, did you enjoy it?" Ravi asked.

I paused for a moment to think about it.

"Actually, I think I did. Yeah, I did." I replied.

"Would you do it again?" Ravi asked.

"I... I don't know, to be honest. Maybe?" I said, unsure of if I would be up for another encounter with David or another man.

"I said this would be a one time thing, didn't I?" I asked Ravi.

Ravi nodded and laid there silently as he contemplated my answer.

"What did you think about tonight, Ravi?" I asked, trying to get a definitive read on how he felt.

"I thought it was exciting. I hope we can keep doing this." Ravi said in a straight-forward way.

I smiled at him. Deep down the idea of having more sex with David, or maybe even other men was kind of a turn on.

I kissed David on the lips.

"Well, I'm tired and I'm going to get ready for bed, Ravi. Let's continue this conversation later." I said, patting Ravi on his bare chest and getting up out of bed.

My legs were wobbly and my pussy was so swollen it felt like it was completely shut. I got to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I let the water warm up, I sat down on the toilet to pee. When I finished I looked down at my pussy for the first time since earlier this evening.

My lips were swollen and the inside of my lips were bright red. Cum was still leaking out of me. For the first time in my entire life I felt like I was thoroughly fucked, and to be honest the feeling really turned me on.

After I wiped, I got in the shower and let the warm water run over my body. The shower felt amazing. I reached down and gently cleaned my pussy. I washed the dried sweat and saliva off my boobs. What a night.

After the shower I dried off, found a clean pair of panties, and a night shirt and put them on. When I walked back into our bedroom, it was quiet, except for the sound of Ravi snoring. I climbed into bed, cuddled up next to Ravi and quickly fell asleep.

To be continued...