American Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David nodded.

"So when are we doing this?" David asked.

"How about Friday?" I asked, "That way we don't have to see each other at work the next day if things don't go well."

"Friday is fine. Let's say 8pm?" David asked.

"8pm?" I asked, surprised by the late time.

"Sure. That gives me time to go to the gym beforehand and get any last minute things taken care of."

"Oh, sure that all makes sense." I said.

"Great, so Friday at 8pm?" David asked.

"Yup. Sounds like we have a plan." I agreed.

The drive back to the office was full of sexual tension. I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with David. What it would be like to have his dick sliding in and out of me. Then I realized I needed to text Ravi and let him know what was going on.

When David pulled into a parking spot in the garage, we swapped numbers. I leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips and got out of his Tesla and walked back to the office.

"Thank you for agreeing to this, David." I whispered.

David smiled, "Sonny, thank you for asking."

When I got back to my desk I texted Ravi.

Sonny: Guess what?

Ravi: What?

Sonny: I have a date.

Ravi: What kind of a date?

Sonny: A date to sleep with another man.

Ravi: You do?! Who is it?

Sonny: The guy I kissed yesterday.

Ravi: The guy you work with?

Sonny: Yeah :/

Ravi: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Sonny: I trust him. He's so sweet and caring.

Ravi: ... I guess I trust your judgment.

Sonny: You're going to have to ;)

Ravi: So when is your date?

Sonny: Friday at 8pm

Ravi: Do you want me to book a hotel room?

Sonny: No need. He's single and lives about 5 minutes away.

Ravi: Nice.

Sonny: Mhm. And he's okay with pictures and videos. He's also okay using condoms.

Ravi: :)

Sonny: Horny?

Ravi: Very.

Sonny: Good ;)

The rest of the day was a wash. I could barely concentrate. I kept daydreaming about having sex with David and what it would feel like. David was probably 8 or 9 years younger than I was, so the idea of being with a younger man was kind of hot. I also found David much more attractive than Ravi, so that excited me as well.

That night Ravi really wanted to have sex, but I refused. I told him that I wanted David to be the next person to have sex with me. We came to a compromise and I gave him a blow job and let Ravi cum in my mouth. Ravi's load was so big that I had a hard time swallowing the entire load.

I told Ravi that I didn't want him to cum until the next time we had sex when I got home from David's. Ravi loved the idea. Then he told me that he didn't want me to take a shower before coming home. He said he wanted me to smell of sex when he reclaimed my pussy.

The idea was hot. I hadn't been this horny since before Ravi and I were married. I needed to have sex.

The next two days at work were a blur. I'd like to think otherwise, but I'm pretty sure I was completely unproductive. My pussy was constantly wet thinking about everything. From having sex with David, to going home and being reclaimed by Ravi still smelling of David and mine's sex. I thought about the massive load Ravi was going to give me after not cumming for over two days.

Friday morning I got a text from David.

David: Still on for tonight?

Sonny: Yes :)

David: Can't wait. Been thinking about it non-stop.

Sonny: Me too.

David: Do you want me to cook dinner?

Sonny: No thank you. I'll have dinner with my family tonight.

David: So just sex?

Sonny: Just sex :P

David: Sounds good :P

Our text exchange got me even more excited. I couldn't wait to see David that night. It also made me think about how strange it would be, to be sitting down to dinner with my husband and kids, and then leaving to go have sex with another man.

When 5pm rolled around, I packed up my bag and headed out to my car. Friday night is pizza night in our house, so I stopped by and picked up a pizza for dinner. As 8pm got closer I could feel my nerves and anticipation growing.

Ravi got home with the kids around 6pm. We sat around the table and ate pizza for dinner. I talked to my kids about their day at school, what they ate for lunch, and what they learned. The kids asked if we could watch the latest movie on a certain streaming platform, but I reluctantly declined, explaining that I had to go meet a friend after dinner. The children were disappointed. Ravi offered to watch the movie with them instead, which brightened their mood.

I didn't want to eat too much, so I only had a single slice of pizza. Ravi asked if I was okay and I nodded and smiled at him. When we finished dinner, I got up and told Ravi that I wanted to take a shower before leaving.

I went upstairs to the master suite. Our master suite had an en suite bath with a walk in shower and a large tub. They were pretty standard in our neighborhood of new builds.

I started the shower and turned to face the mirror. I looked at myself, still dressed for work, and started thinking about what I would be doing in the next hour or so with David.

I started unbuttoning my emerald green blouse from the bottom up. First exposing my stomach. After having two kids there was a little bit of a pudge, but I had worked hard after my second child to lose the baby weight and flatten out my stomach. When I released the top button, my blouse fell open, exposing my smooth black bra which contained my C cup breasts. I slipped the blouse off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

Next I reached down and unbuttoned my black slacks and pulled down the zipper. My black panties peaked through the opening now at the front of my slacks. I hooked my thumbs into the side of my slacks and pulled them down past my butt and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and stood back up to look at myself in the mirror.

I was now just standing there in my black bra and black cheekster panties. I let my hands roam over my body and imagined what it would be like to have David touch me. I reached around the back of my bra and unhooked it. Then I let it fall forward and I slid it off my arms and let it fall to the floor.

I examined my C cup breasts. I remembered back to a time before kids when I was confident in how my breasts looked. They were perky with tight little nipples. However, I'd breastfed both of my kids and so now my nipples were larger and my breasts began to sag a little.

Next I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my panties and pulled them down over by butt. They fell to the floor and I was now standing there completely naked. I looked down at my pussy which was covered in a patch of pubic hair. I remember back to before Ravi and I married when I was meticulous about grooming my pubic hair. After we got married I began to slack, and after kids I just lost all desire. Occasionally I trim it up when I'm taking a bath after the kids are in bed.

I wondered what David would think about my pubic hair. Should I shave it? Does it matter? Do I have the time? I decided to ignore it tonight. If my pubic hair is the thing David doesn't like, then maybe I shouldn't have sex with him in the first place.

I also admired my tan lines. Seems odd that an Indian woman would have tan lines, but it's true. A couple of months ago Ravi and I took the family on a summer vacation to Mexico. The resort we stayed at had a kids center where they would watch the kids during the day if mom and dad wanted to go hang out at the beach. We had a lovely time digging our toes into the sand and enjoying tropical drinks in the sand.

The result of a week of sitting on the beach was that my dark skin got a little darker, which created tan lines in the shape of my bikini.

Now that I was fully naked I turned around and stepped into the shower. The warm water felt amazing on my skin and helped me relax a little. I avoided getting my hair wet since it would take too long to dry. Instead I focused on making sure my body was clean. I washed my entire body. I paid extra close attention to areas like my butt crack and pussy lips and made sure those were totally clean.

Once I was satisfied with my shower I turned off the water and grabbed my towel to dry off. When I finished drying off I wrapped my towel around me so my breasts and pussy weren't exposed.

I walked into the master suite closet and thought about what I should wear. I found a sexy black lace thong to wear. I stepped into it and pulled it up over my butt. I adjusted so the thong would sit better between my butt cheeks. Next, I found a matching black lace bra. I put it on over my breasts and did up the clasp.

Now it was time for the rest of the clothes I was going to wear. I naturally gravitated towards something cute and sexy, but decided against it. David lived in the same community as me. The likelihood a parent from my kids' school, or a neighbor would see me was too good. I didn't want one of them seeing me and making assumptions.

So I decided on something more modest. I pulled out a pair of black leggings, a white t-shirt, and a black 1/4 zip pullover with my company's logo on it. I pulled up the leggings, put on the t-shirt, and then put on the pullover. I looked in the mirror and was quite surprised by what I saw.

My appearance didn't scream "My husband it sending me out to get fucked". Instead it gave off vibes that I was just there to visit.

I spent a few minutes putting my hair up in a bun and doing my makeup. When everything was done I was feeling pretty confident. I loved my look and I hoped David would feel the same.

I knew I needed to pack a few things, so I grabbed a small handbag from the closet. I rummaged through Ravi's nightstand and found some condoms. I checked the expiration date, which was about a year ago.

"Shoot." I said to myself, "Maybe David has some?"

I grabbed my phone. The time was 7:30pm. I texted David.

Sonny: Hey... Do you happen to have any condoms? All ours are expired :(

David: Let me check.

While I waited for David to get back to me I went through more of my mental checklist. I packed some lube just in case it was needed. I packed some mascara and some lipstick in case I needed to fix my makeup. I grabbed another pair of panties just in case I needed to change mine.

Then I heard my phone buzz. It was David.

David: Sorry, I'm all out. The only ones I can find are also expired...

Sonny: Okay, I'm probably going to be a few minutes late then. I need to go get some at the gas station.

David: Totally understand. Take your time.

I looked at myself in the mirror and then ran through my mental checklist to make sure I had everything I was going to need tonight. I was ready. I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs Ravi had already made a blanket fort for the kids and had started the movie.

"Okay, mommy has to go now. I'll be back later tonight." I announced.

"Mommy! Do you have to go? Stay and watch the movie with us!" my kids begged.

"I wish I could, but mommy needs to go meet a friend. How about tomorrow you two can tell me all about it, okay?" I said.

"Okay, mommy!" My kids said excitedly.

"You two stay here. I'm going to go talk to mommy for a few minutes and I'll be right back." Ravi said as he climbed off the couch and walked me to the front door.

When we got to the front door Ravi hugged me close. I could feel his erection against my pelvis. Up until now that was the only dick I had seen. The only dick that had been inside of me. All that was about to change.

"Text me and let me know what is going on." Ravi said before he kissed me.

"I will." I said.

"And remember, no shower until you come home." Ravi said before kissing me again.

"Okay" I said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ravi asked.

I silently nodded.

"I need to get going, Ravi. I'm going to be late. I'll let you know what's going on." I said as I kissed him one more time and walked out the door.

I got into my SUV and started the car. While I waited for my car to warm up I texted Ravi.

Sonny: We're out of condoms, so I'm going to the store to get more before going to his house."

Ravi: *Thumbs Up Emoji*

Then I texted David.

Sonny: Leaving my house. Going to the gas station before your house. Be there in 20.

David: Sounds good. Can't wait :)

I put the car in gear and pulled out of the driveway, embarking on my new journey.

The drive to the gas station felt like it took forever. I'd never actually bought condoms before, so I had no clue what to look for. I pulled into the gas station and parked by the front door. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I was about to get out of the car when I realized my pullover had my employer's logo on it. That would be extremely awkward to buy condoms with that on.

I slipped my pullover off and set it down in the passenger seat. Then I got out of the car and walked into the gas station. When I first walked in I noticed our nextdoor neighbor was there too.

"Shoot." I said to myself. I went the opposite direction as my neighbor and pretended like I was looking for something. In this case, it was a bottle of water. I kept an eye on my neighbor and watched him take his time looking at the snacks, and then going to the cash register and checking out.

To make things less awkward, I pulled a bottle of water from the cooler and slowly made my way up to the register. When my neighbor walked out, I quickly walked up to the cashier and put my water on the counter. The boy behind the counter scanned my water bottle and asked, "Anything else?"

"Yeah... umm... I need some condoms. Do you have any?" I nervously asked.

The boy seemed surprised at my question. A woman looking for condoms. I'm sure this was giving him jerk off material for the rest of the week.

He shyly turned his back to the counter and pointed at a rack behind him, "Here's all we have."

All the gas station had was 3-packs.

"A 3-pack should be enough." I thought to myself, "How many times are we going to have sex tonight?"

Then I started to try to read all the different types. Original. Ribbed. Her Pleasure. Warming. Magnum. Ultra Thin. There were so many choices. How could I make such a decision?

"Maybe I should just ask him?" I thought to myself, "No, he's probably never even had sex."

Worried someone else was about to walk in, I panicked and made a decision.

"Ultra Thin. Just a pack of Ultra Thin." I said nervously.

"Just one pack?" the cashier asked.

"Just one pack? How horny do you think I am?!" I thought to myself.

"Yes, just one. Thank you." I said.

The cashier grabbed the box off the rack, scanned it, and tossed it on the counter. He read me my total and I put my credit card in the reader.

"Do you need a bag?" asked the cashier.

"Oh, uh... Yes please." I said.

The cashier pulled a bag out from under the counter, opened it up and placed the bottle of water and box of condoms inside. The card reader flashed "Approved" and I removed my card.

"Receipt?" the cashier asked.

"Oh, no thank you." I said as I grabbed my bag and turned around to walk out the store.

When I got in my car and started it I set the bag down on the passenger seat and took a deep breath. I grabbed my phone to first text Ravi.

Sonny: Just leaving the gas station. Heading to his house now.

Ravi *Thumbs Up Emoji*

Next I texted David.

Sonny: On my way to your house.

David: Sweet. Can't wait.

I pulled out of the gas station parking lot and started driving towards David's house. This was it. There was nothing stopping me from going to David's to have sex with him. I was equally nervous and excited.

David lived on the other side of our community. The houses were still new and very similar to the house Ravi and I lived in. It was like driving into a clone of my own block when I turned on his street. When I found his house I pulled in the driveway and turned off my car.

I took another deep breath. My nerves were overtaking me.

"It's okay. Ravi is excited about this." I said to myself. I reached for my phone and sent a text to Ravi.

Sonny: I'm here...

I grabbed the bag from the gas station, pulled the bottle of water out and left it in my cup holder. I opened the box of condoms and removed the 3 foil packets and stuffed them into my hand bag. Then I put my pullover back on.

This was it. I took another deep breath and opened my car door. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. I nervously looked around, hoping none of his neighbors saw anything.

Then I heard the door open. David was standing there in a pair of gray sweatpants and a black v-neck shirt.

"Hey there!" David said with a smile.

"Hi!" I said, returning a smile.

"Come on in." David said, stepping aside and holding out his arm to welcome me into his home.

David closed the door behind me and we walked past his entryway and into his living room. He had the TV on, but it was muted. The room was sparsely decorated, giving away that he was a bachelor.

"Uh... Can I get you something to drink?" David asked.

"Oh... Uhh... Water would be great." I said.

"Fantastic. Ice or no ice?" David asked.

"None please. Thank you for asking." I said.

"Well please, sit down. Make yourself at home." David said as he walked to the kitchen and pulled a plastic cup out of the cabinet.

As David began filling the cup from the water dispenser on the fridge I texted Ravi.

Sonny: Inside his house. Just talking.

David handed me the glass of water and he sat down on the couch.

"You have such a nice home." I said, trying to spark a conversation.

"Oh, thank you. I moved in a few months ago, so I haven't really had a chance to decorate." David said, going silent again.

I took a sip of water.

"So... uh... Do you still want to go through with this?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course, Sonny." David said. His words reassured me that he hadn't had a change of heart.

"Well... Shall we get started then?" I asked.

David said, "Sure. How do we..."

"Yeah, I don't know either." I said, interrupting David and taking a sip of the water he had just given me.

David patted a spot on the couch next to him, signaling that I should come sit closer to him. I got up and sat next to him. David put his arm around me and pulled me in closer. I laid my head back on his arm and sighed. It was so nice to be held by David.

"Okay, so how do you not have any condoms?" I said jokingly.

David laughed at my question.

"I'm not sure, actually. I was kind of surprised when I noticed I didn't have any." David explained

"I figured a young guy like you would be buying them in bulk." I teased.

David giggled, "Well that implies that I'm getting laid all the time."

I turned around and looked at David's face to see if he was being serious.

"Are you saying you aren't getting laid all the time?" I asked.

David shrugged and smiled, "I get laid every once in a while, but I'm not out there hunting for someone to fuck every night."

I settled back into David's arms. I grabbed David's large hand and started caressing it.

"So how was buying condoms at the gas station?" David asked rhetorically.

I laughed, "So awkward."

"Yeah?"

"First of all I ran into my neighbor there, so I had to avoid him until he left. Then I've never had to buy condoms so I had no clue how many different types there are. I had no clue what to get." I explained.

"So what did you get?" David asked.

"Ultra thin?" I said, not fully remembering what I had bought.

"Good choice." David said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I like those. They make it feel better. It doesn't feel like a sheet of rubber around my cock." David said.

I chuckled awkwardly at the mental image that popped into my head.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The cashier was this kid who couldn't have been older than 18. So I'm sure he got all excited about selling me condoms." I said giggling.