American Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH DAVID!" I yelled.

"OH DAVID! OH GOD! I'M..." I yelled again as an orgasm took control of my body.

"UUUGGGHHH DAVID..." I yelled.

When my orgasm subsided I tore off one of the two remaining condoms and handed it to David.

"Let's go. I need you inside me." I begged. David smiled and took the wrapped condom from me. I kneeled on the bed and told David to lay on his back.

"I want to ride you." I told him.

David complied and laid on his back. He pulled the condom out of the wrapped and quickly slipped it over his dick.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ravi.

Sonny: Round 2 starting now.

I straddled his dick and reached down to help guide his large dick inside me for the second time. His dick slipped in a little easier this time thanks to the orgasm David had just given me.

I began to rock my hips and ride David's dick.

"Oh David. I love your dick. It feels so good." I moaned.

David reached up and began rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm building. I began riding David harder and harder. His size was no longer a concern and even the few times David managed to reach my cervix I didn't care. The pain was worth the pleasure.

"Oh David. Keep going." I moaned.

I started bouncing on David's dick harder and harder as I felt my orgasm building in my loins.

"WAIT! STOP! STOP! STOP!" I heard David shout.

I abruptly stopped riding David and he pushed me off.

"The condom. I think..." David said out of breath, "I think it fell off or something."

We looked down at his dick and saw the part of the condom was torn.

"Shit!" I said

"I'm sorry." David said, "I'm so sorry. I stopped as soon as I knew."

"Shit!" is all I could say. I felt like I had violated one of Ravi's rules about playing outside of our marriage.

"I'm sorry Sonny. I promise I will help take care of anything that comes of this... I'll even go and get you Plan B." David said.

"That's not the problem, David. I'm on the pill. I'm not going to get pregnant." I explained.

"Oh... Okay... Well what's the problem then?" asked David.

"I feel like I broke one of our rules." I said.

"Sonny, it was an accident. It happens sometimes. Let's just move on, okay?" David said.

I nodded. I reached over and grabbed the last of the three condoms I had bought and handed it to David.

David removed it from the wrapper and rolled it over his dick. He laid back down on the bed and I straddled his dick again. I guided him inside me and resumed riding David like nothing had ever happened.

I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures for Ravi, so I stopped and handed David my phone.

"Take some pictures." I said completely out of breath.

I closed my eyes and resumed riding David. I focused on the feeling of David's dick in my pussy and feeling it slide in and out as I rode him. Then I had another revelation. This was the last condom, which meant this was the last sex David and I were going to have tonight.

"I love it when my husband gives it to me doggy style." I said looking down at David's sweaty face.

David smiled and pushed me off of him. I got on my hands and knees and then lowered myself onto my elbows so I could get my butt further in the air. I felt David's condom covered dick at my entrance and he pushed himself inside.

His dick felt even bigger in this position. I felt David grab my hips and helped me meet his thrusts, creating more powerful thrusts. I felt my butt and breasts shake with each thrust. I could feel David's dick rubbing against my g-spot now, which increased the intensity of my building orgasm.

"Oh David. Your dick feels so good." I moaned.

Then I felt David let go of my hips. I continued matching his thrusts on my own. Then I felt him smack my butt. It stung at first, but the pain eventually subsided and David struck the butt again. Then again. Each time he spanked me I'd clench my pussy on David's dick.

Then I felt my orgasm take over. It was powerful. It was so powerful all I could do was collapse forward and let it take over. My muscles spasmed. My pussy began uncontrollably squeezing down on David's dick.

I could hear David grunt each time I'd squeeze, so I knew he was getting close.

Finally I was able to breathe deep enough to let out the loudest noise I could.

"OH GOD DA... DAVE. DAVID. I'VE NEVER CUM... I'VE NEVER CUM... LIKE THIS!!" I screamed.

When my orgasm passed I was weak.

"Sonny. I'm going to cum soon." David said, still thrusting into me from behind. David was now holding onto my hips as he thrust into me.

"Oh David. Cum on my butt." I said, still out of breath from my orgasm.

"Mmmm." is all I heard David say as he started increasing the intensity of his thrusts. Then I felt David quickly pull out. I knew what was coming so I turned around just in time to see him pull the condom off and start stroking himself over my butt. After a few strokes strings of cum began flying from his dick. I felt the warm strings land all over my butt and back. The last couple weak shots landed on my butt crack and I felt them run down towards my pussy.

"Hold still." David said as he grabbed my phone and took some pictures.

"Mkay. I got the pictures." David said, passing me my phone to look at them.

They were hot. The visual of David's white cum on my brown skin was so erotic. In addition to the cum you could also see the handprints from David' smacking my butt. I was entranced examining the pictures we had taken.

Reality snapped back when I felt a stream of cum reach my pussy. I quickly closed my legs and laid flat on the bed, trying to keep anymore from reaching my pussy.

"Can you help me clean up a little?" I asked David.

"Sure. Would you like to take a shower?" David asked.

"No, my husband wants me to go home without taking a shower." I explained.

"Oh, now that's dirty..." David teased.

"I know, kind of weird, but also kind of hot. Can you just get me a towel or something?" I asked.

David got up off the bed and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. Like a gentleman he wiped up his cum from my back and butt.

He then collapsed down on the bed. It felt strange. Just a few moments ago we were lovers, sharing some of the best sex either of us have had. Now we were back to being co-workers, laying on opposite sides of the bed.

I picked some of the pictures and video from our latest round of sex and texted them to Ravi.

Sonny: Round 2 just finished.

Ravi: Amazing. Are you going to be home soon? I'm so excited to reclaim you.

Sonny: Yes. Give me a bit to get dressed and I'll be on my way.

Ravi: *Thumbs up emoji*

I rolled over to look at David.

"I guess it's time I get going." I said with a twinge of sadness.

"So? What'd you think?" David asked.

"It was actually really really good. Maybe some of the best sex I've ever had." I said.

"Yeah, me too..." David said.

I could sense something was wrong.

"What's wrong, David?" I said, holding his hand.

David sat silent for a moment.

"Do you think we'll do this again sometime?" He asked.

"I have no clue. I haven't really talked to my husband about this." I explained, "Plus, my night isn't over yet..." I teased.

David smiled, but I could tell he was a little bummed that this might have been a one time thing.

"David... Even if this was a one time thing, you were a fantastic lover." I said, leaning in to kiss him.

"Give me a few days to process this and discuss it with my husband and I'll let you know." I explained.

David nodded and smiled.

Truthfully, I was actually really excited that David was so eager to continue having sex with me.

I put my hand on David's leg, "Why don't we go get dressed and you can walk me out?" I said, smiling at David.

He agreed it was time and stood up off the bed. When I first stood up my legs were jello and I could barely stand. I grabbed my phone and my handbag and the two of us made our way downstairs.

I couldn't help but laugh that David, despite having two huge orgasms, was still rock hard.

"Too bad you've still got that going on." I teased pointing at his dick.

David smiled, "Yeah, it's a real shame the second condom broke. I would have loved to have fucked you one more time."

"Yeah, I would have liked that too." I said as I gathered up my clothes from the pile on the living room floor.

I was laying them out on the couch, making sure I had everything.

"So you said it's a rule you and your husband have?" David asked, "That you have to use condoms?"

I stepped into my panties and began pulling them up, "Yeah. It's really just to make sure we're safe. I'm on the pill, but we don't want to introduce STDs and stuff into our sex life." I explained as I finished pulling up my panties.

I started to put on my bra next.

"Well if that's the case, what if I had a clean test from last week?" David asked.

I froze.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I had a physical last week. I haven't been with anyone in about a year, but I had the doctor do an STD panel to make sure I was clean. Everything came back normal." David explained.

I was speechless, "Do you have a copy?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you want to see it?" David asked.

"Yes. If you're telling the truth maybe we can have sex one more time... without condoms." I explained.

"Hold on then." David said as we ran up stairs to get a copy of the results.

I sat on the couch in my bra and panties thinking about what this meant. I might soon be taking David bare and he might soon be cumming inside me. I needed to check with Ravi. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Sonny: Slight change of plans...

Ravi:??

Sonny: He says he recently got tested for STDs and is clean. If that's the case, do you mind if we have sex again without a condom?

Ravi: Have you seen a copy of the test?

Sonny: No, he's getting it right now.

Ravi: Send me a picture when you get it.

Sonny: I will, but are you okay with this if he is clean?

Ravi: Just sex?

Sonny: Yeah. I'd probably also let him cum inside me too.

Ravi: Let me think about this. I'm already so horny I can barely stand it. I really want you home so we can fuck.

I locked my phone just as I heard David walking down the stairs. He handed me a sheet of paper with the test results. He wasn't lying.

"Do you mind if I send this to my husband?" I asked.

"No. Not at all." David said.

I unlocked my phone and sent a picture of the paper to Ravi.

Sonny: So?

I locked my phone and sat back on the couch.

"So? Are we good for another round?" David asked.

"I asked my husband for permission. I don't mind it, but it's his call too. I don't want to do something he doesn't want me to." I explained.

"He said he's extremely horny and can't wait to fuck me, so he might just ask that I come home." I continued.

"No, that makes sense." David said.

We both sat there for a minute in awkward silence. Then my phone buzzed. I quickly unlocked it to read the text from Ravi.

Ravi: Okay. Have sex one more time, but he has to cum inside you and you have to come straight home afterwards.

My face lit up and I locked my phone.

"We're good. Let's go" I said and I raced up the stairs to David's bedroom, my phone in hand, still dressed in my bra and panties. David raced up the stairs behind me.

When I got to David's bedroom I quickly took off my bra and slid out of my panties. I set up my phone to record us having sex similar to what I did the first time David and I had sex.

I sat on the edge of David's bed with my legs closed.

"We can have sex one more time, but there are two conditions." I said to David

"What's that?" he asked.

"First, you must cum inside me. Second, I need to leave immediately after." I explained.

David nodded.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked.

"Yes." David said eagerly.

"Then come fuck me bare." I said as I spread my legs.

David smiled and walked up to me, pushing me back onto the bed. We made out for a minute and I could feel his hard dick bare against my pussy.

"You want to be the second guy to ever cum inside this pussy? I asked David in a lustful tone.

"Mhm" he said.

I reached between us and rubbed his bare dick between my lips, lubricating it with my already wet pussy. Then I put his dick at the entrance to my pussy.

"Fuck me, David. Fuck me bare." I whispered in his ear.

I immediately felt him pushing his bare dick inside me. It felt so amazing. I could feel every vein and ridge of his dick.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

The sex this third time around was hot and steamy. Both of us knew it would end with David cumming inside me. We were only in missionary, but it was some of the most passionate sex I've ever had. Feeling David thrust inside me bare, while gently kissing me as his hands explored my body was so hot.

I managed to cum twice more. I think I was already pretty sensitive from my previous orgasms. I could also feel my pussy getting sore from all the sex I'd had so far. I also knew Ravi would want more sex when I got home.

I began using my pussy muscles to clamp down on David dick as he pulled out of me. I could tell he liked it and soon I was seeing the signs of an impending orgasm on his face and body language. His breathing became shallow. He winced as he tried to fight back the orgasm and hold out a little while longer.

Then I felt him push himself all the way inside me. His dick immediately began throbbing deep inside my pussy and I felt his warm cum shoot out of his dick and into my bare pussy. It was so hot. After he came we kissed for a few minutes and then I reminded him that I needed to get going.

"Before you pullout David, I want you to do something." I said to David, his dick still hard deep inside me.

"I want you to grab my phone and film you pulling out of my dick. Then I want you to take some pictures of the cum inside my pussy." I explained.

David nodded and did exactly as I asked. He grabbed the phone, turned off the recording, then started a new recording.

I felt David pull out and part of me was sad that that might be the last time I had sex with David. After he pulled out, David got down between my legs and took some great shots of his cum leaking out of me.

When David finished I quickly put my bra and panties on, then took my phone and headed down stairs. I put on my leggings, t-shirt and pullover. David got dressed at the same time I did.

When we were both dressed, I grabbed my handbag and walked with David to the front door. I gave him a big hug and kissed him one more time.

"Thank you so much David. This meant the world to me." I said.

"No problem. Thank you for letting me be a part of this." He said.

I walked out the door and got in my car. My mouth was dry and I remembered that I had left a bottle of water in the cup holder. I opened it, took a big drink, and then closed the bottle and put it back in the cup holder.

I started the car and looked at the time. 12:15am.

"I was there for a long time," I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone and sent Ravi a picture of my cum filled pussy.

Sonny: Finished. Heading home. Be there in 10.

Ravi: So amazing. Can't wait.

I locked my phone, put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway.