American Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David giggled and then silence fell over us. I continued to caress David's hand.

"So why does your husband want you to fuck other people?" David asked, breaking the silence.

"When we were dating, and even first married, we had an amazing sex life. We had sex all the time. After kids things had kind of fallen off. We have sex like once a week at most right now." I explained.

"Ah, that sucks." David said.

"I guess he's hoping that this kind of spices things up a bit." I said.

"Do you think it will?" David asked.

"Maybe. I told him about our first kiss and that night we had some of the best sex we've had in years." I answered, "I've told him he can't cum until he has sex with me after this. I'm sure he will be extra horny."

David giggled, "Wow. That's kind of hot."

My phone was tucked under my thigh. I felt it vibrate a couple of times, but I didn't want to check it. I needed some time to get comfortable with David.

I wasn't sure how to get things started. So I looked up at David, grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. We'd kissed a couple of times before now, but this kiss was different. We were alone. We didn't need to worry about a co-worker seeing us. I opened my mouth and accepted David's tongue into my mouth. I began sucking on his tongue, which he seemed to really like.

I broke our kiss for a moment as I climbed on top of David and straddled his lap. I wrapped my arms around David's neck and David put his hands on my hips. As I leaned down to resume making out with Daivd I began rubbing my crotch against his. I could feel his dick getting harder and from what I could tell it felt larger than Ravi's.

Ravi wasn't lacking in size, so the fact that David felt like he might be larger made me nervous.

As I continued grinding against David' dick I grabbed one of David's hands and guided them under my t-shirt and pullover. David got the idea and immediately started playing with my breast over my bra. I moaned into David's mouth. I pulled his other hand under a shirt.

David was now playing with both my breasts as I continued to rock my hips and grind my crotch over his. I wanted more so I reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, taking my pullover with it.

I was now straddling David's lap with just a bra covering my breasts. David wasted no time reaching for the back of my bra and releasing the clasp. I felt my bra pop forward and helped slide my arms out of it.

Now topless, David stopped making out with me and leaned forward and started licking and sucking on my nipples.

"Oh, David." I whispered as I cupped the back of his head and pulled it into my chest.

David and I stayed like this for a while. He was just the second man to see my bare breasts, let alone suck on them. My eyes were closed, focusing on the attention David was giving my breasts.

"Mmm... David... I love this..." I whispered, which encouraged him to continue to push things.

Next I felt David's strong hands back on my hips. His hands were exploring my body and eventually they worked their way down to my butt. David firmly squeezed my butt cheeks, which forced another moan out of me.

"Oh, yeah David. I can't believe how wet I am."

I felt David's thumbs hook under the waistband of my leggings and pull them down over my ass. The feeling of the cool air over my ass sent chills up my spin. So far David had given me all the attention I could ask for. I wanted to return the favor, but I also remembered I needed to document things for Ravi.

"I want you to take your pants off." I whispered in David's ear, "But first I need to take a picture."

I grabbed my phone and turned on the camera. I held the camera behind David and took a selfie. You could see the back of David' head covering my breasts, and the angle was such that you could see my bare butt hanging out of my leggings.

I quickly texted it to Ravi, tossed the phone down on the couch, and stood up.

I watched David lift his hips off the couch and pull down his sweatpants. He leaned over to pull them past his knees, which hid his dick from me. David's dick was going to be the second dick I'd seen in person up to this point in my life. After pulling his pants down past his knees he stayed bent over as he pulled the pants off his ankles.

After he'd freed himself from his sweatpants David leaned back. His dick sprung to life pointing straight up in the air. It was an amazing sight. His dick was about 8" long and about 2" around. It was the biggest dick I'd seen. The thought of it being inside me made me anxious.

David trimmed his pubic hair, which was nice. His pubic region wasn't bald, which was nice. It gave David the appearance like he was a man. At the same time his pubic hair was short enough it wasn't going to get in the way of me giving him a blow job.

David spread his legs and I crawled between them. David's dick now stood right in front of my face. I wrapped my skinny fingers around his dick. It was the first time I'd touched a dick other than my husband's. David was already very hard and his dick throbbed the instant my fingers wrapped around it. I smiled and bit my lower lip.

I stroked David's dick for a few minutes. I was exploring this strange dick in my hand. David was cut, unlike Ravi who was uncut. David's head was big and bulbous and I could see a little drop of pre-cum forming at the tip.

I handed David my phone, "Here, let's take a picture for my husband."

David took my phone, turned on the camera and began taking video. I could now concentrate on giving David a blowjob.

First I kissed the tip of his dick, tasting the glob of pre-cum that rested at the tip. It had kind of a sweet taste that was much different than the taste of Ravi's cum. As soon as my lips touched his dick it jumped.

Next I took just the head between my lips and I ran my tongue around it. This made David moan.

With my eyes closed, I started to bob my head on David's dick, each time taking a little more in my mouth. Each time I took a little more of his dick into my mouth, I'd run my tongue around it. Each time David's dick would throb and I'd hear another moan escape his lips.

Eventually I felt the head of his dick hit the back of my throat. I choked a little bit and pulled his dick all the way out. I opened my eyes and based on how wet David's dick was I was only about 3/4 of the way down his dick. Embarrassed, I looked up at him. David still had my phone in his hands, smiling at me.

"Did you take pictures of all that?" I asked, smiling.

"Mhm. Your husband is going to love some of that stuff." David said smiling and putting my phone back down on the couch.

I smiled and shook my head playfully at David as I took his dick back in my mouth. I continued giving David a blow job for a bit longer. I eventually needed to feel his dick inside me. I pulled David's dick out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"I want you inside me." I said smiling.

David didn't need to be told twice. He practically jumped up off the couch and helped me get up off the floor. My leggings were still clinging to my thighs. I pulled them the rest of the way down and stepped out of them. When I stood back up I gave David his first glimpse at my completely naked body.

I could see his dick jump in excitement as he checked me out. I did a seductive twirl, giving him a view of my butt too. David was clearly excited to have sex with him and that made me feel even more excited. I grabbed my handbag and phone and looked at David.

"Bedroom?" I asked.

"Follow me." David said, smiling.

I followed David upstairs. While we walked to his bedroom I checked my phone for any texts from Ravi.

The only ones I had were him asking for an update before I sent him the picture of us making out. I scanned through the pictures and video David took of me sucking his dick and sent Ravi a couple that looked like they might be good. Then I wrote:

Sonny: Heading to his bedroom to have sex. Are you sure you still want to do this?

I figured it was best to ask him now that I'd sent him some photos of us together.

When we arrived at David's bedroom I was shocked by what I saw.

David had taken the time to make things nice. He lit candles all around the room, creating a romantic ambiance. This didn't feel like just sex at all. This felt more like making love.

"Oh my god, David. This is so sweet. I can't believe you did this." I said in disbelief.

David smiled, "Ever since you asked I wanted to find a way to make this special for you."

"Aww" I said, clamping my phone and handbag into my chest, letting David know I really appreciated his gesture.

"I uhm... Also... I took a little pill too." David said nervously.

"A pill?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, you know a pill." David said.

"What for?" I asked, still confused.

"I took a pill to help me keep an erection in case you want to go several times." David explained.

"OH ONE OF THOSE PILLS?" I said.

David chuckled, "Yes, one of those pills."

I set my phone and handbag down on the nightstand next to David's bed. I opened it and pulled out the three condoms I'd bought at the gas station earlier in the night.

"Well, mister... We can do it three times" I said teasingly as I threw the condoms on the bed.

David laughed, which made me laugh too.

I heard my phone buzz. I checked and it was a text from Ravi. I unlocked my phone to read the message.

Ravi: YES!!

That was all I needed to read. It was time to have sex.

"Well... Shall we?" I asked David.

He nodded and pointed his hand toward the bed, inviting me to get on the bed first. I crawled to the middle of David's king size bed and laid down on my back. My heart was beating at a million miles an hour.

David crawled up to me from the foot of the bed. He put his head between my legs and was getting ready to eat me out. I couldn't wait any longer though. I grabbed David by the hair and pulled him up from my pussy.

"David, just put your dick inside me. Please. I need you inside me." I said, begging for his dick.

He smiled and reached for the condoms I left on the bed. Kneeling between my spread legs I watched as David broke off one of the condoms and tossed the other two back on the bed. He tore the foil packaging and removed the condom from the wrapper. He put the condom on his dick, pinched the tip, and rolled it down his dick.

He crawled further up my legs and rubbed his dick between my pussy lips. Feeling the head of David's dick against my clit and opening was electric. I felt David put his dick at my entrance when I asked him to hold on. I grabbed my phone and quickly sent a text to Ravi.

Sonny: About to have sex.

I then turned the camera on and set it to take video. I leaned the camera up against a lamp on the nightstand so that it was pointed towards David and I.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, David. I'm ready."

David smiled and laid down on top of me, propping himself up on his forearm so his weight wasn't on me. With his other hand he reached down and grabbed his dick. He kissed me as I felt his dick rubbing between my pussy lips.

It felt so surreal. My husband and I had sex countless times, but this felt different in so many ways.

I felt David put his dick at my entrance. This was it. He was about to push forward and be the second man to ever enter my pussy.

"Sonny, I need to tell you something." David said.

My stomach sank and my mind immediately wondered what was wrong. Could he not go through with this?

"What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing." David said laughing, "I uh... just wanted to let you know that it's been a while since I've had sex."

I kissed him, relieved that he wasn't getting cold feet.

"That's okay, David." I said, reassuring him.

"Well... I just want you to know I might not last very long, but give me a second chance and I'll make it up to you. Promise." David explained.

I kissed David again. I thought him admitting this was sweet. It showed that he cared about my desires as much as his own.

"David, I have something to tell you." I said.

"What's that?" David asked, kissing me.

"I've only had sex with my husband. So you're going to be the second man to ever enter me." I said.

David kissed me again.

"I also want you to take it slow this first time. You're a little bigger than my husband and I'm worried it's going to hurt this first time." I explained.

David kissed me again, "I got you."

I smiled and whispered, "Well... what are you waiting for?"

With that I felt David begin to push his dick inside me. He had taken my words to heart and entered me very slowly. I could feel my pussy stretching to accept his large dick. Fortunately, by David entering me slowly, my pussy could adjust to the size without much pain or discomfort.

David suddenly stopped and began pulling out. When just the head was left inside me he changed direction again and began pushing himself inside me again. This time he pushed more of himself inside me.

"Oh, David... Your dick is so big" I said wincing.

David kissed me, hoping it would ease any discomfort I was experiencing.

After pushing more of himself inside me, David started pulling out again. When just the head was left he started pushing inside me again. After a few rounds of this I felt David's pubic hair press up against my pussy. David was all the way inside me.

I looked down and could barely see David's white dick sliding in and out of my brown pussy. The contrast was so erotic. It was something I'd never experienced before.

I looked up at David, making eye contact with him, as he started slowly thrusting in and out of me. I knew I must have been tight for David, and I was still getting used to his size.

With each thrust David would go a little faster. Then he would abruptly stop and wince in pain. After a moment he would start thrusting again.

He did this a few times and then let out a grunt before stopping again.

"Are you okay David?" I asked.

He nodded with his eyes closed like he was trying to focus on something else.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded again.

"I'm just trying not to cum." David admitted.

I kissed David, "David, it's okay. I know it's been a while. It's okay to cum quickly." I said, smiling at him.

David looked into my eyes.

"You sure?" David asked.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Yes, David. Remember we have more condoms and you took that blue pilll, right?" I said, reminding David.

"Plus I gave you head before this, which means you've had a head start on your orgasm." I said jokingly.

David smiled and nodded, "Okay. Do you care where I cum?" David asked.

I smiled. "I don't. As long as you have a condom on if you cum inside me." I teased.

David laughed and resumed thrusting inside me.

Before long David's breathing started to get heavier and I knew his climax was near. I started to squeeze my pussy around his dick, which made my already tight pussy feel even tighter.

"OH GOD!" David yelled.

David started spasming uncontrollably and then eventually slammed inside me, nearly hitting my cervix, and grunted.

"UUUUGGHHHHHH... FUCK... SONNY... OH GOD!"

I could feel his dick start throbbing inside me and I felt the condom get warmer as David filled it with his cum. David's orgasm felt like it lasted forever. Like he hadn't cum in forever.

Eventually his dick stopped pulsing inside me and David collapsed on top of me. I tenderly held David in my arms as he started coming down from his orgasm.

"Oh Sonny. That was amazing." David said, out of breath.

"I know." I said, petting David's hair.

"Fuck..." David said, panting.

I was shocked that David's dick wasn't growing soft inside me. Then I remembered what he said about taking a pill before I arrived. This meant he probably wasn't going to go soft for a while.

I kissed David and asked him to take the condom off before his cum started leaking out of it.

"Go take it off. We can cuddle for a bit before round two." I said, patting his back.

David reluctantly pulled out of my tight pussy. The feeling of him pulling out made me feel empty. I could tell my pussy was agape from David's size.

David got up off the bed, and went to the bathroom to discard the condom and clean up.

While David was in the bathroom I grabbed my phone and stopped the recording. I texted it to Ravi and sent him a follow up message.

Sonny: Just finished having sex.

Ravi: Great! How was it?

Sonny: Nice. How's it feel knowing your wife just had sex with another man?

Ravi: HOT! Are you coming home now?

Sonny: Not yet. We will probably have sex again soon.

Ravi: Send more pics or video?

Sonny: I'll try. Got to go.

When David came back the condom was gone, but he was still fully erect.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked David.

"Nothing. I'm just not used to a guy being so hard right after sex." I explained.

"Oh..." David said, chuckling.

David laid down on the bed next to me and we cuddled up.

"Did you send the video to your husband?" David asked.

"I did." I answered.

"How's he feel about this?" David asked.

"He thinks it's hot." I replied.

"And more importantly, how do you feel about it?" David asked.

I hadn't actually thought about my feelings yet, so it took me a moment to respond.

"I think I feel good, actually. A little guilty, but I think that's expected. Overall I feel pretty good though." I explained.

David ran his hands through my hair.

"How do you feel about this?" I asked.

"Me? I'm fine." David said.

"Just fine?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm having fun. You allowed me to break a dry spell I was having, so that's cool." David explained.

"Yeah, so how long of a dry spell was it?" I asked.

"Uhh... about a year." David answered.

"A year?!" I asked.

"Mhm. I've kind of grown out of the phase of my life where I just searched for women to fuck. I want something more than just a one night stand." David explained.

"Yeah, I can see that." I said.

David continued to stroke my hair. I reached down and felt David's dick. It was still rock hard, so I looked up to David and kissed him.

"How about we end this dry spell at 20 minutes?" I said jokingly.

David laid me down on my back and straddled me. He continued kissing me and then started kissing his way down my body. He stopped and gave extra attention to my nipples. They were already sensitive from David playing with them down on the couch. Feeling David lick and suck on my nipples now started to drive me crazy.

Then David started kissing down my stomach. When he reached my naval he stopped to tease it with his tongue.

"Mmm." I moaned.

David then pushed his middle finger inside me.

"Ooooh..." escaped from my lips as I felt him push a finger inside me.

David began moving down further to my pubic hair. It didn't seem to bother him as he kissed his way down my pubic mound until he reached my clit. At first David gently kissed my pussy lips. Then he started to tease my clit with the tip of his tongue. Eventually David was full on licking my clit. Eventually he pulled his middle finger out of me and replaced it with his tongue. When David inserted his tongue into my pussy he used his thumb to rub my clit.

David was actually pretty skilled at eating pussy. Before long I was grinding my pussy into David's face. I reached for my phone and with one hand turned on the camera. I pointed it down towards my pussy where you could see the top of David's head protruding from between my legs. I snapped a couple of pictures. Then I texted the pictures to Ravi.

Sonny: He's eating me out. Round 2 in a few.

Ravi: So excited to reclaim you tonight.

The thought of going home after this and having sex with my extremely horny husband started to send me over the edge. I thought about Ravi's dick occupying the same space in my pussy that David's dick did earlier in the night. I couldn't take it. My breathing was getting deep. I could feel my pussy getting wetter than it ever had before.