American Heiress Episode 9

Info
Stephanie goes to Savannah, Georgia.
259 words
5
938
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the return trip back to New York, Stephanie arrives in the city of Savannah, Georgia. She visits her grandmother, her late father's mother, Mrs. Gloria Winthrop, a wealthy widow and Southern socialite. She stays with her at her mansion in Savannah's historic district. While in the city, when she becomes bored of joining her grandmother at charity fundraiser galas and listening to symphony/classical music concerts, Stephanie sneaks out one night to drink at a nightclub, Mata Hari's, passing off as 21 even though she is 18, drinks booze and sings on top of a piano while a pianist plays, unprepared and unrehearsed. When she begins to strip and cause a scene, a uniformed police officer, Vince Mancuso, who is at the bar, arrests her for indecency. At the county jail, she is the only one in one of the cells that night. Attempting to be released without having to pay, Stephanie seduces officer Mancuso. She sucks his cock and he fucks her in missionary. But after the sex, he hardens and does not give in to her plea and the money still has to be paid. Stephanie calls her grandmother Gloria who is awakened at 2 in the morning, and told that Stephanie is in the county jail and needs money to be released. Very angrily, Gloria pays for the release of Stephanie. Stephanie is told to move out of her grandmother's house and she packs her things and gets on her motorcycle heading further up the coast in the East Coast on her way to New York.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I have been to Mata Hari's in Savannah! Would love to see you begin to strip or even better watch you fuck a cop lol Hot story!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Xiomara A witch uses a mermaid as revenge against a sea captain.in Audio
Ameircan Heiress Episode 11 Final Episode! Stephanie & Professor Hudson's romance.in Audio
Reclaiming Rachel Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage pornin Audio
Cheerleader Porn Star #1 porn audio film. I get orally and vaginally fucked.in Audio
Eager Cumslut Drains Your Balls A very sloppy blowjob from a real cumslut.in Audio
More Stories